Guest One who wishes to remain anonymo

You have hit the nail on the head

What's the big secret?

If they preach truth, why hide it

Can't it stand up to scrutiny?

I wonder <_<

Guest Another Anonymous

:lol:

And were discussing a site that probally few have been to, know little about if anything and is somewhat anonymous itself.....in the Anonymous Section by anonymous people :blink:

But in all seriousness, lets be logical. It could be a number of things.

1) A big joke.

2) Molokan Extremist.

3) A group who would like to see a forum with less flaiming (see Yahoo Molokan Forum and MolokaniNarod for examples).

4) ? any reason really.

Unless and IF they open up to the "general public", everything is just speculation and gossip (something a lot of molokans are good at). For all we know they could be disscussing how to properly marinate shashlick and how many eggs to use in Blintz.

Reminds me when they made a HUGE spectacle about discovering and opening one of Al Capones vaults...only to discover....nothing

:wacko:

Guest molokan underground

Only the "True Believers" are allowed inside.

If you claim to be a Christain you will not be allowed inside.

If you claim to be a Molokan, you are automatically labeled as "sinister" you will not be allowed inside.

The M******** U********** does not and will not tolerate differences of opinion.

Only topics that interest the moderator are allowed, the moderator is always right.

Other than these few rules, everyone is welcome.

M******** U**********

Guest Why all the fear?

Why all the fear against a site that hasn't done anything to anyone? Lots of negative remarks, but no underlining reason why. Plus when I applied, they stated "we are not associated with any Molokan Church or organization. Nor are we a public site, this is privately managed."

If you claim to be a Molokan, you are automatically labeled as "sinister" you will not be allowed inside.

The M******** U********** does not and will not tolerate differences of opinion.

Only topics that interest the moderator are allowed, the moderator is always right.

By your own admission, it sounds like no one is in there. You made a number of statements that sound very bitter...care to explain?

Guest Now hold on just one minute

Only topics that interest the moderator are allowed,  the moderator is always right.

M******** U**********

If you claim to be a Christain (Christian) you will not be allowed inside

According to the 2004 Russian Directory pages 152 - 176

Many of the churches have Christian in their name such as

• Christian Molokan Church of Arizona
    Christian Spiritual Molokan Church (Ingle Farm, South Australia)
    First United Christian Molokan Church (Los Angeles, CA)
    First United Christian Molokan Church (Gervais, OR)
    Church of the True Christian Spiritual Molokans (Los Angeles, CA)
    First United Christian Molokan Church (Kerman, CA)
    New United Christian Molokan Church (Los Angeles, CA)
    Molokan Spiritual Christian Church of Porterville (Porterville, CA)

According to Webster's Dictionary a Christian is as follows

1 a : one who professes belief in the teachings of Jesus Christ

How can a group that is associated with Molokans deny access to those who "claim to be a Christain (Christian)"

It doesn't make sense

Well....

I'm one of the moderators of the site (when I have time...which isn't much as of late), and so far :blink:

The only person that came close is the one who said were discussing "shashlick".

Folks, its the only site where you don't have to constantly argue the validity of the the Spirit and Life Book. Its accepted there. And because of that, other discussions can take place w/o having to constantly argue over the book.

No we are not associated with any Molokan Organization, nor do we ever plan or want to. Yes its a private site and have never stated that it is a public site. The majority of our members come from reccomendations (members reccommend others for access). Yes we do have certain belief requirements (acceptance of the S&L...for obvious reasons). No one is being forced to stay there, if they dont like what they see...they are perfectly free to leave.

But one of the most underlining factors for admittance is attitude. We have denied respected members of the Molokan Community because of "its my way and nothing else" attitudes. Were trying to foster discussions...not rampant circular arguements. And the results have been good. I'd say 60% of the discussions are not religion related but the 40% which are, have so far been rather informative. Oh and, there have been many disagreements...but recognize when the option is to agree to disagree.

And thats it in a nut-shell. All the moderators and members are fully aware of the negative image thats portrayed about us by some individuals....nor do we care. Nor will we attempt to prove otherwise. They can continue in thier libel and slander as we will continue. Here it is striaight from the horse's mouth. You can either accept it or not. Your choice.

You have any "legitamate" questions? You can e-mail us at Molokan_Underground########## FYI, it may be a while as we are looking for an additional moderator...life's been busy for some of us.

R.O.

Guest Just Wondering

Just Wondering why some of the makcimist churches don't have "Leapers and Jumpers" in their name. Isn't that the unique identifier of the "True Believers." Or maybe the state won't recognize the title "Leaper and Jumpers" as being "Christian" but some cult, hence losing their tax exempt status.

Guest Guest

M******** U**********

:ph34r: Plese don't bore us with the details!

M******** U**********

Here we go again.......blah blah blah :ph34r:

Guest OddBall

Why don't you knock it off with them Negative Waves!

Why don't dig how beautiful it is out here.

Why can't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change

Why don't you knock it off with them Negative Waves!

Why don't dig how beautiful it is out here.

Why can't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change

Who is that directed to?

Guest OddBall

Why you thilly!

Plese don't bore us with the details!

or

Here we go again.......blah blah blah

You obviously don't get the connection between my screen name and my last post

It's from one of the best war movies of all time Kellys Heros

It does lose some of the funny when it needs 'splainin

Guest somebody

(Plese don't bore us with the details!) Guest, why don't go in you car and drive way out in the desert and stay there obviously you need a tune up. If you dont want to be bored on the details then why did you even post in this discussion? your just posting because you want to get the moderators ticked off so they will let you enter the site. You non maximistis just make me :blink: :wacko::angry: :(

Guest somebody
:lol: Oh and i also forgot to mention that there is no big secret it's just to good for shallow minded people like you!

:lol: Oh and i also forgot to mention that there is no big secret it's just to good for shallow minded people like you!

Lets see....an exclusive forum, will only allow "like minded" people in, and out of those "like minded" people, only a few get in......SOUNDS LIKE A CULT!!!!

Youngsters, i was a maximist before being a maximist was cool :wacko:

I have since matured in the Lord, and have seen the truth.

Lets see....an exclusive forum, will only allow "like minded" people in, and out of those "like minded" people, only a few get in......SOUNDS LIKE A CULT!!!!

So...using YOUR definition....

[begin sarcasm]

Back in the good 'ol days when I was still working towards my bachelors degree in Economics, after class (a number of like minded people) a few of us would get together and discusss...economics (a few like minded people). ooohhhhh...must have been in a cult!

After church (with a bunch of like minded people) someone invites a few people "EXCLUSIVELY" to THIER home and discusses various topics of faith and religion...well what do you know...its another cult.

If I put together a forum where some friends or relatives can converse privately with each other....its exclusive...oohhh...another cult.

At the Democratic and Republican Convetion this year (large numbers of like minded people) a number of them will retreat to EXCLUSIVE committee's...hey, look a that...more cults!

[end sarcasm mode]

You want to know whats really unfortunate and oxymoronic? The same judgemental and condemnational attitude that those who accept the S&L get accused of so often (and I agree that there are those who are)....STILL occurs even when they make a huge change and go against it. The same game, from different sides. The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Youngsters, i was a maximist before being a maximist was cool

Cool?!

[More Sarcasm]

Oh yeah...accepting the S&L is cool! It is so like totally awesome man! Just narly!

oh but wait! Now your part of the crowd...the masses...FIGHT teh MAN! Be a rebel!

[Enough Sarcasm]

If anyone decided to accept the S&L because its cool....you got issues.

If anyone decides to accept or not accept the S&L because you like being a rebel...you got even bigger issues.

[rant]

I'm going to say something here that most won't say. Decide for yourself. YOU and YOU alone must make the decision if you accept or reject the S&L, the Bible, the Molokan Religion, etc. YOU and YOU alone are responsible for your own actions and decisions and YOU and YOU alone will be responsible for those decisions...right or wrong, period. None of these other yahoo's will answer for you nor will be responsible for YOUR decisions.

Don't follow some group running around blindly rushing head strong straight into a brick wall. Whether its for or against the S&L. They are not going to get you into heaven.

Don't go for the hype "We are all the same" or "We are the only one's". Both sound familiar to you I'm sure. And both are full of hot air with no pressure release valve.

Don't follow people who are in a Mid-Life Crisis, Young and zealous, Old and Bitter, etc.

Don't look for someone to always spoon-feed the answers to you.

Don't blindly accept man-made doctrines no matter how old or new it is....EVERY RELIGION HAS THEM! And everyone in them says "we have the answers and are right"

What should you do? I'm not going to tell you what to do. But if you want my advice, forget all the confusion, leave your bias, anger and frustration behind and say a prayer asking to be guided. What a concept, huh? Then start at Genesis Chapter One, Verse One and start reading. Don't rush, go at your own pace. Once your done, go back and review areas that interested you. Chances are you will only have a Bible with the Old and New Testaments. Get the Apocrypha and read it as well. Don't listen to the debates that say no you shouldn't read it. I've never been a fan of people who restrict your freedom on what you can and can't read. Review it and go back over things on everything your not comfortable or unfamilar with. Ask yourself, "do I have a very good understanding of the Bible?", "Am I willing to keep an open mind?", "Can I recognize Parables?", "Am I good learner?". If you answer NO to any of these go back and start over. Once you answer yes, then tackle the S&L. Just as before throw out your past bias, confusion, etc. Say a prayer and begien at page one.

Just one more piece of advice...

You will never get it all in one take. It WILL take several times....the learning process never ends. Things you read in the Bible several times will never become apparent to you untill you read it "that one more time". The same goes for the S&L. This WILL happen a lot. It may be because you need to experience something in life or see someone else go through it before the light bulb goes on. We live in a society that demands instant gratification and when you don't get it, your supposed to be angry and demand that gratification. Patience is a foreign word. God is patient, you should be to. God is forgiving, you should be to. Being humble in todays world is rare. Your always taught to be Bold and Prideful. Something I learned a long time ago. Being Bold and Prideful makes you blind.

[/end rant]

God Bless.

You will never get it all in one take.  It WILL take several times....the learning process never ends.  Things you read in the Bible several times will never become apparent to you untill you read it "that one more time".  The same goes for the S&L.

OK...how many times do we need to read the Garden event where Makcim says that Eve ate from the Tree of Life and the Bible says Eve eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?

Dude, excellent post for the most part! :p

I'm not here to argue, i'll discuss things in an adult manner, so let's make a deal, i'll drop my sarcasm, if you will do the same.

I think that you can agree that there has been to much childish temper tantrums shown on the various molokan forums, let's not bring that here. Let's show people that we can dissagree with one another, while showing respect for the other person.

Guest Dudette

Hey there, pardner!

What happens after you do all the things you've advised and you come to the conclusion that the Spirit and Life is horsie-poo? That 'dem der "Maxeem" is full of horse apples?

What do ya do when your sister or brother falls for Maxeem's maxims and goes off into a lifestyle that is anything but Christlike? Says to y'all: "If you don't accept Maxeem....you's goin' tuh hell, cuz'in!"

Whaddya do, man? Whaddya do? What's your best advice? I'm a sittin' here by my campfire, just a waitin' and a doin' some wonderin'!

-_-

I'm going to be nice and reply to everyone...today.

Dudette, then thats your decision. I cannot understand all of God's ways, wisdom, etc. He has his reasons. I came to a different conclusion. I will disagree with you, not judge you. But I perfectly understand where your coming from. There are MANY who have run headstrong right into what I call the brick wall. They become so infactuated with everything with the knowledge thier learning, they never stop to internalize it or apply it to thier life...or the most important, really understand it. Don't make this sound like its just a "Molokan" thing, it happens to other religions as well. Example, knew a guy who called himself a "born again Christian" when I used to work for Disneyland. He was rushing headstrong into religion, life threw him a curve ball...his faith fell apart. I think we all can say we know someone who that happened to, and it doesn't have to be a Molokan. Difference is, were (or was) Molokan and see it amongst our own much more.

OK...how many times do we need to read the Garden event where Makcim says that Eve ate from the Tree of Life and the Bible says Eve eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil?

How about paying attention to the rest of my post and having some patience instead of flying off the handle every time you read it? I struggled with the same issue for some time, was even doubting my faith a little. Prayed about it, and a YEAR later while driving down the rode, I had to pull over. Wasnt even thinking about it when the thought hit me. Not going to type it out all here...got a life you know. But its kind of interesting how Otkrovenya on Yahoo Disgruntled Molokan forum #1 portrayed exactly how I believe it. Served as a confirmation to me.

Poopsqually,

I agree thier have been many childish tantrums, one of the reasons why we created the M******** U**********. Disrespect, childish antics, toasmaster debate ploys, etc were occuring and a number of us were allowing ourselves to fall with it. So, we ended it. But I would love to converse with you on the basis of respect and the understanding that we will eventually have to agree to disagree on some issues. Nor will I claim to be all knowing on my understanding of the S&L or Bible. I will be the first to admit, that I have more to learn. This forum has the option for PM set up, lets make use of that. Why don't you go ahead and PM me and will discuss the nitti gritti about how we should proceed. I'd prefer we don't keep it open here and give everyone more fuel for them to bicker with each other....something I've observed over time. One last thing, be patient with me, time has been kind of strapped for me. Had some today.

To Everyone else,

The M******** U********** has been in existance for about two years now. I've been a moderator that whole time. We have never cared to bother anyone, yet one of the first posts here is the M******** U********** and everyone starts with the negativety. That says alot to me.

Good night, probally the last time I post in the "Anonymous" section for a while.

Guest Bobby

You will never get it all in one take.  It WILL take several times....the learning process never ends.  Things you read in the Bible several times will never become apparent to you untill you read it "that one more time".  The same goes for the S&L.

Obviously ˜Dude` has not got that far yet. ˜Dude` has gone as far as the second chapter of Genesis.

˜Dude` is just repeating what he was taught.

Far out Dude¦¦

Hey there, pardner!

What happens after you do all the things you've advised and you come to the conclusion that the Spirit and Life is horsie-poo? That 'dem der "Maxeem" is full of horse apples?

What do ya do when your sister or brother falls for Maxeem's maxims and goes off into a lifestyle that is anything but Christlike? Says to y'all: "If you don't accept Maxeem....you's goin' tuh hell, cuz'in!"

Whaddya do, man? Whaddya do? What's your best advice? I'm a sittin' here by my campfire, just a waitin' and a doin' some wonderin'!

-_-

dudette, did you read my reply to dude? Let's show a little maturity......ok?

Obviously ˜Dude` has not got that far yet. ˜Dude` has gone as far as the second chapter of Genesis.

˜Dude` is just repeating what he was taught.

Far out Dude¦¦

...and so your response is a personal attack...ok, you can have it. I don't believe I said anything to warrant such a response, but...if you feel threatned...what can I say.

'nuff of the Anonymous section for me. Good nite.

Poopsqually, I was serious, PM me and will have a discussion.

Guest Dudette

Poopsqually,

I'm all for maturity. Do you pay taxes? Do you have the responsibility in your house to be the spiritual head of your family? Do you have to work and provide a living so that your family can eat, have shelter, and be protected from harm? Do you have the right to expect "truth" from those in church who are given the responsibility by God to "shepherd" the flock?

See, I'm all for maturity. I'm mature enough to understand that there are responsibilities I am expected to fulfill, as a daughter of the Most High God, as a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a daughter, and a sister. I'm mature enough to be honest in my relationships.

I expect that those in positions of leadership in our Molokan churches must speak the truth. I do not want to be lied to about a book that they present as "holy writings". When their false teachings affect me and my loved ones, then I will not sit by and quietly eat lapsha and not rock the boat!

Would you sit by while an intruder comes into your home and rapes your wife and children? When the Maksimisti get up and teach and preach that Maksim is the "King of Spirits", do you allow this "spiritual rape" to continue? Or do you "make an excuse" for them and yourself by quoting "peace, peace"?

How mature are you?

Guest somebody

To poopsqually:

By the looks of your post i would think you need to mature a little bit more.

Dude wrote...

How about paying attention to the rest of my post and having some patience instead of flying off the handle every time you read it? I struggled with the same issue for some time, was even doubting my faith a little. Prayed about it, and a YEAR later while driving down the rode, I had to pull over. Wasnt even thinking about it when the thought hit me. Not going to type it out all here...got a life you know. But its kind of interesting how Otkrovenya on Yahoo Disgruntled Molokan forum #1 portrayed exactly how I believe it. Served as a confirmation to me.

The idea of two trees intertwined as dude and otkrovenya believe is far fetched.

These makcimisti would receive more respect if they would just say "I don't know" instead of going off into left field with some cockamamie story of two trees embracing one another.

Also...

I find it fascinating that the moderator of the ########### is tooooo busy to return emails concerning admission into their forum and yet seems to have a lot of time responding here.

Guest manna

For Dude:

You mentioned that you "doubted your faith" a bit until a year later, it came to you that Otkroveniya's belief about the two trees in the Garden of Eden being intertwined, served as a confirmation to you that this was the true explanation for the discrepancy between the Bible's version and MGR's version.

The Bible tells us that there is only ONE FAITH. That faith is "faith in Jesus Christ" as the Savior who died for our sins and that without Him, none can be reconciled to the Father.

Were you referring to your "faith in the Molokan religion"? That you perhaps "doubted" Molokanism?

The ONE FAITH spoken about in the Bible includes believers from all nations, tribes and tongues....this ONE FAITH does not have "other writings" besides the Old and New Testaments.

You are right to doubt "religion". Religion is man-made. Makcim created a pseudo-Christian semi-Molokan religion based on the belief system of mystical Russian sectarians known as the Khlysty. He changed Uklein's "Molokan movement" of Bible-only, evangelistic Christians into a "new gospel" -- the "Gospel of MGR" which includes curses, condemnation, judgments and false prophecies.

You are right to doubt "religion." Religion saves no one.

There is only one way to be saved and that is to admit that you are a sinner in need of a divine Savior -- God. The One God who came and took your place on the cross so that you could be reconciled to God the Father. God is enough and more than sufficient. You don't need Makcim.

No other name. No special genuflexions. No other "priest". No new rituals. No other gospel. Nothing but grace, mercy, and strength from God.

Put your faith in Jesus and you will never doubt again. Let men remain in their rightful posture before the Lord God....full of thanksgiving and full of humble gratitude. Remember: all men are liars......this includes you, me and Makcim.

Exalt only the Lord God.

(You gave yourself away when you advised reading the S&L after reading the Bible. You should have followed that with suggestions for reading the Book of Mormon, the Nag Hammadi texts, Jehovah's Witnesses' literature, the Masonic Bible, etc., etc.)

All you need is Jesus and the Word of God, the Bible. Fellowship with true believers and follow only the teachings found in the Bible. Raise your children to revere God and to put all their FAITH in Him. You'll never be sorry.

You are right to doubt "religion".  Religion is man-made.  Makcim created a pseudo-Christian semi-Molokan religion based on the belief system of mystical Russian sectarians known as the Khlysty.  He changed Uklein's "Molokan movement" of Bible-only, evangelistic Christians into a "new gospel" -- the "Gospel of MGR" which includes curses, condemnation, judgments and false prophecies.

How did you conclude that Makcim created semi-Molokan religion from Khlysty? Based on what evidence?

Guest manna

Shashlik.....

Read about the sectarian group known as the Khlysty. Then read MGR's writings. Then read the historians who wrote about sectarians in the Transcaucuses and elsewhere. Read the other Molokan forums for the names of books and authors as well as reading the commentaries already made about MGR by those who've already done their reading.

Then go ask your most TRUTHFUL elders to tell you about how MGR's writings were changed. Ask them to give you copies of what he REALLY wrote. Read what he REALLY wrote.

Then you'll understand the term "pseudo-Christian, semi-Molokan."

Have a nice day!

I find it fascinating that the moderator of the ########### is tooooo busy to return emails concerning admission into their forum and yet seems to have a lot of time responding here.

Obviously you still don't really read my posts...seems to be an ongoing pattern here. Quoting myself from above:

One last thing, be patient with me, time has been kind of strapped for me. Had some today.

Today as in July 25, 2004 as were my post, excuse me for having some time on a weekend for a change. Haven't responded untill today....that should tell you something...then again, you may not be reading this as you are probally thinking of some other mouthing off quip to use...as usual. And as for being "far fetched", that only show's what you know and how far you are willing to learn.

Manna,

That was wonderfull.....a wonderfull display of Western Protestant Fundamentalist indoctrinated ideaology. You declare my reasoning similar to that of Mormons, etc. I'll take that label anyday over some flawed man made doctrine that says "this way and nothing else". Your reasoning falls directly in-line with Protestant Propoganda and Doctrines...all the while you trounce on "Religion" yet your own words have testified that you subscribe directly to it...you poor soul. Have you not known, Have you not heard...

Folks, if you want to limit yourself to Ecumenical Doctrines and adherents to it who say Old and New Testament Only (because it falls in-line with thier man made teachings). If you want to limit your thiking that narrowly and then back up that thinking with scripture that refers to the narrow path, ask yourself, is the straight and narrow path your thinking or the way you live your life? Yet the Protestant ideaology states "were all saved by faith" yet in the Bible itself it states Faith without Works is dead. So saved by faith alone (a wide path), or saved by faith and works (a narrow path)? Do you go through life thinking "I will be forgiven" or do you go through life asking for forgiveness and repentent. Are you the man in the Temple who boasts about how good you are, or are you the sinner who asks for forgivness? Is your Saviour a man made doctrine about Christ, or is you Saviour Christ the Son of God? Do you worship God? Or do you worship the Bible?

As for the constant "MGR is a pervert" attacks...this has been going on longer than many of us were born. Nor is this unique, in the Bible Jesus was harrassed for speaking to tax-collectors and sinners, was also said to get his powers from demons. Futhermore, we don't know the whole story, who knows how many rumors were manufactured by his "critics". If anything, you should be surprised if there ISN'T any attacks. Comes down to, who do you believe is telling the truth? MGR's critics and enemies or those who accepted him as a messenger from God? Were your parents, grandparents and great grandparents all duped as some here imply? Or were they duped by some axe grinding Postyanni? Bottom line, you have to decide. Just do yourself a favor, don't rely on a bunch of opinionated Message Boards for your beliefs. Thats about as bad as if not worse than relying on "because Dyz so-in-so said".

Sooner or later, your going to find out and have to decide if your Protestant, Molokan Prigun or even Molokan Postyanni and you have to come to that decision yourself, if you let someone decide for you, your never going to be happy in any place. Ask yourself this, If the critics of the Molokan Prigun were trully happy where they are at, wouldn't they be telling you how good it is instead of constantly attacking the Molokan Prigun? I know people who have left the Molokan Prigun and are happy. I also know people who have left and aren't happy...and very disgruntled. Got to ask yourself why?

Thats if for today....(and probally unitil next week).

Guest manna

Hey there, pardner!

Dude! Go ask your most truthful and honest elder to tell you about the editing of MGR's writings. BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE between Jesus eating with sinners and MGR sinning with multiple wives and teaching others to do the same. BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE! Apples and oranges, son.

How very typical you are.....no wonder there are stereotypes. Just throw in a few words like "ecumenical", "postoyanni", "disgruntled", and you totally exonerate the false prophet and adulterous pedophile, MGR....hmmm, I guess all it takes is pointing the finger at Jesus or even blaming God (the Bible is full of contradictions).

Dude! Which "extra-Biblical" writings do you draw the line at? Why limit yourself to just the S&L? Why not include all the other "spiritual writings" of all other cults, groups, and religious peoples?

Why not accept every "spirit" that "acts in church".....you do, don't you? Everyone who purports to have a dyestvia "from God"......do you accept them all? Or, just the ones that "tickle your ears"?

No, I think you're too prideful to truly search out the truth about MGR and his writings and what your own Maksimist elders did. They won't even admit to it. How do you expect to believe what Rudometkin wrote if he's not even the one who wrote it? How can you follow after a prophet if you don't know what he really wrote?

The blind leading the blind and they both fall into the pit. May God help you because He's the only one who can.....

Well, I decided to check in tonight one last time before I go to bed...wasn't sleepy...and whadda ya know....

Dude! Go ask your most truthful and honest elder to tell you about the editing of MGR's writings. BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE between Jesus eating with sinners and MGR sinning with multiple wives and teaching others to do the same. BIG, BIG DIFFERENCE! Apples and oranges, son.

Done. Seen the editing AND seen the correct wording in placed from "repuatble" Elders. And heard BOTH versions. Conclusion, those who accuse MGR of perversion are full of them "horse apples" as they themselves pervert the translations to fit thier agenda. No different than athiest who do the same to the Bible to disprove it and no different that the government lawerys who twisted the Bible to force our people into the Military. By the way, as for truthful elders, maybe you should take your own advice. One I learned from when I was very young, who is no longer alive was a man who was very devoted to God and experianced HIS miracles first hand. In World War I he was placed in prison for refusing to registar for the draft (even though he was exempted, born in Russia). I'll trust his word over any of you or your supposed "elders".

How very typical you are.....no wonder there are stereotypes. Just throw in a few words like "ecumenical", "postoyanni", "disgruntled", and you totally exonerate the false prophet and adulterous pedophile, MGR....hmmm, I guess all it takes is pointing the finger at Jesus or even blaming God (the Bible is full of contradictions).

You yourself proported the Protestant ideaology right down to the period. How could I not call you on it. Truth hurts I guess. By the way, there is nothing to exonerate. MGR is NOT guilty of the libel and slander you so blatantly proport. All your so called "evidence" is sketchy and makes the National Enquirer look like its a valid newspaper. Incedently, I'm not blaming God, those are your words alone...poor attempt at deflection and twisting my point. I could take it further....but I'm not like you. I'm telling everyone here to do the research themselves throughly without some one telling them how it should be done....what are you afraid of?

Dude! Which "extra-Biblical" writings do you draw the line at? Why limit yourself to just the S&L? Why not include all the other "spiritual writings" of all other cults, groups, and religious peoples?

Extra-Biblical writings? I'll admit I do read them to gain a better insight or understanding on some topics but thats about as far as I take them. But I do accept what the Holy Spirit reveals to our people. Something you don't obviously.

Why not accept every "spirit" that "acts in church".....you do, don't you? Everyone who purports to have a dyestvia "from God"......do you accept them all? Or, just the ones that "tickle your ears"?

If I accepted only what tickled my ears, I'd be just like you....a Protestant. As for what dyestva I accept and don't accept...you obviously don't know me and are implying stereotypes of your own...how about that.

No, I think you're too prideful to truly search out the truth about MGR and his writings and what your own Maksimist elders did. They won't even admit to it. How do you expect to believe what Rudometkin wrote if he's not even the one who wrote it? How can you follow after a prophet if you don't know what he really wrote?

Obviously the concept of Faith is absent from you. As for searching out for the truth of MGR, I have to laugh. You don't even have a clue. Every arguement you and your cohorts bring up against MGR is the same and all come from the same unreliable sources. If YOU yourself did some research, you would actually come up with new arguements that I discovered that could be used....but you haven't and that tells me this...you followed what you wanted to believe.

The blind leading the blind and they both fall into the pit. May God help you because He's the only one who can.....

You are absolutely correct. Only God can help me, guide me and lead me. Only his Son, the Christ can save me. Only his Holy Spirit can comfort me. No man on earth (that includes you) can do that. And it will be that way untill the end.

That was wonderfull.....a wonderfull display of Western Protestant Fundamentalist indoctrinated ideaology.  You declare my reasoning similar to that of Mormons, etc.  I'll take that label anyday over some flawed man made doctrine that says "this way and nothing else".  Your reasoning falls directly in-line with Protestant Propoganda and Doctrines...all the while you trounce on "Religion" yet your own words have testified that you subscribe directly to it...you poor soul.  Have you not known, Have you not heard...

Folks, if you want to limit yourself to Ecumenical Doctrines and adherents to it who say Old and New Testament Only (because it falls in-line with thier man made teachings).  If you want to limit your thiking that narrowly and then back up that thinking with scripture that refers to the narrow path, ask yourself, is the straight and narrow path your thinking or the way you live your life?  Yet the Protestant ideaology states "were all saved by faith" yet in the Bible itself it states Faith without Works is dead.  So saved by faith alone (a wide path), or saved by faith and works (a narrow path)?  Do you go through life thinking "I will be forgiven" or do you go through life asking for forgiveness and repentent.  Are you the man in the Temple who boasts about how good you are, or are you the sinner who asks for forgivness?  Is your Saviour a man made doctrine about Christ, or is you Saviour Christ the Son of God?  Do you worship God?  Or do you worship the Bible?

Dude, I hope you don`t teach a Bible class. The poor souls you would damage.

Your view of protestant beliefs shows how much effort is put in to your personal study. Not that everybody should study protestant views but they should not teach what they do not know. Before you put together opinions in your head you should have a good understanding of there views.

You have not only mixed the paths but have missed the point in James. James was saying, "you who have faith (a true saving faith), where is your proof"! That was his point. Read the whole context.

The protestant view of justification comes from Paul`s letters not from councils. If you accept Paul`s letters to be inspired by the Holy Spirit then you should bow your heart in humble submission and pray that God will open you`re heart to the truths in his Word.

The saying, "saved by faith" should actually be, "justified by faith alone". It is through faith that righteousness is given or imputed to the believer.

"What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, has found? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness." Now to the one who works, his wage is not credited as a favor, but as what is due. But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness, just as David also speaks of the blessing on the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works: " (Romans 4:1-6, NASB95)

That should be clear enough!

The protestant view does not stop there but continues with works and not from mans point of view, but from scripture.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. " (Ephesians 2:8-10, NASB95)

So the protestant claims, "We are saved thru faith alone, but not by a faith that is alone". Good works are a byproduct so to speak of a true saving faith in Jesus Christ.

The implicit is to be interpreted by the explicit in scripture. Don`t build your own doctrine off one verse.

Get your Facts straight, you sound like a babbling fool!

Guest manna

Dude,

So you've "seen the editing"? You've been shown MGR's original manuscripts? You've seen the work D. H. ***************** produced in 1971, reconstructing what MGR really wrote? You've seen how much "other authors" (aka Maksimist elders) have added to the Book of the Sun? You've seen what MGR really wrote?

Then you believe that "spiritual wifery" is a "God-breathed, new revelation" just for Jumpers and Leapers? Then you believe that MGR, being a king and all, deserves concubines? Then you believe that God gave MGR the right to curse, kill, burn and rape? (Oh, right.....like Otkroveniya says, "it's a metaphor"!)

So how come you don't have your "spiritual wife" staying at your house?

Have you groomed your young daughters and prepared them to become "spiritual wives" for Makcim when he returns to sit on the throne in his millenial kingdom? (I guess that will make Makcim your "spiritual son-in-law"!)

I'd like to see your wife's face when you tell her that since you were "born twice" that you can now "marry twice." (I hope you have a comfy couch to sleep on! Keep your NIKE's on your feet when you tell her!)

You are clearly uninformed about MGR. The "editing" had nothing to do with translation but then you would know that if they showed you what he actually wrote.

BTW, do you read Russian? Oh yeah, I forgot: you're one of those who can sing it, read it, but doesn't have a clue as to what he sang or read.....

Uh-huh. Right. Okay. So much for "unbiased" examination of the facts.

anakainosis,

Your staunch and flawed attempt to defend Protestant Ideaology tell's me everything I need to know. As for babbling fool, In your eyes, I most definately hope so. Its a resounding complement to me. But the real point of this post is not to counter you or trade fresh insults...

My main point here is this.

Manna, DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT EVER MAKE REFERENCE TO A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!! ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO LISTEN YOUR PERVERTED VIEWS, BUT WHEN YOU MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO MY FAMILY, THAT DRAWS THE LINE!!! I'D CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BUT NO ONE IS EVER MENTION MY FAMILY NO MATTER HOW UNREVELANT IT IS TO YOU!

IN MY VIEW, YOU ARE A COWARD. YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR UNREGISTERED SCREEN NAME IN THE SAFETY OF YOUR OWN LITTLE ROOM WITH A KEYBOARD THAT STROKES YOUR EGO, BUT I'D DARE YOU TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE AND TRY TO MAKE REFENCE TO MY FAMILY. IF THIS IS THE LOW A COWARD OF YOUR CALIBUR IS WILLING TO GO, CONSIDER MY PRESENCE HERE GONE.

Guest manna

Duuuuuuuude!

Get a grip man! Are you angry because Maksim is being criticized and you've settled in your mind that he's a man of God? Or, are you angry because I dared speak about your family in context of what Maksim said was his "new revelation" -- the revelation about "spiritual wives" and "spiritual concubines"?

I take it from your angry response that you wouldn't share your female family members with that lecherous self-proclaimed prophet?!

You wrote to me:

"Manna,

DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT EVER MAKE REFERENCE TO A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!! ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO LISTEN YOUR PERVERTED VIEWS, BUT WHEN YOU MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO MY FAMILY, THAT DRAWS THE LINE!!! I'D CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BUT NO ONE IS EVER MENTION MY FAMILY NO MATTER HOW UNREVELANT IT IS TO YOU!"

Dude, did it ever occur to you that we Christian Molokans have had to put up with the perverted views of your self-proclaimed "god of the faithful" for one hundred years in the United States?! You're not sorry that you Maksimisti have forced upon the Christian Molokans an "unholy doctrine" that is nowhere to be found in the Bible and never was practiced by our true Christian Molokan forefathers before Maksim ever made the Molokan scene?

Then why do you dare 'puter-shout at me to leave YOUR family "out of it"? Honey, your family is "into it" neck-deep and it may last an entire eternity if you don't let go of your egotistical pride!

You told me........

"IN MY VIEW, YOU ARE A COWARD. YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR UNREGISTERED SCREEN NAME IN THE SAFETY OF YOUR OWN LITTLE ROOM WITH A KEYBOARD THAT STROKES YOUR EGO, BUT I'D DARE YOU TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE AND TRY TO MAKE REFENCE TO MY FAMILY. IF THIS IS THE LOW A COWARD OF YOUR CALIBUR IS WILLING TO GO, CONSIDER MY PRESENCE HERE GONE."

And your Maksimist elders have been cowards from the very beginning! They didn't have the guts (not to mention a conscience for truth) to print EVERTHING Maksim wrote in his "edicts" for his zealous followers.

Instead, they "hid" behind a "vow of silence" never to tell the truth about what was really written by Maksim.

Why is that?

What is there to hide?

Well, now we know, don't we? Thanks be to our God who has heard the prayers of Christians who pray for the Molokan "cult" called "New Israel"!!!!

The truth is finally being shared and God has opened the ears of those who love the truth!!! His "voice" is being heard and you cannot stop it!

Dude, you're too late with too little!! The "Molokan river" has changed its course! No more are the Christian Molokans going to swallow the pigmeat you Maksimisti are trying to "feed" them!

No, it is "back to the Bible" (rightly divided) and "back to our first (and only) love, Jesus."

Get a "real" life.....in Christ Jesus!

Manna; Good going, tell it like it really is ! Yes, It's time to take off the gloves. Christ said, (paraphrase)

I have come to separate, Who does not gather, scatters.

Continue to separate the wheat from the chaff,

(paraphrase) Who does not have the spirit (mind set, attitude, outlook, viewpoint it's all the same) of Christ, he does not have Him.

No, I was angry about you attempting to put someone I care about into YOUR perverted mind set...I guess that should tell me something about you. Incidently, MGR had no concubines, mistresses, etc and we could go on and on over this....but I guess its just words on deaf ears with someone of your frame of mind. I could make the same inferences to your family...but I won't go down to your level.

As for Molokans who convert to Protestantism (yes that means I do not subscribe to your definition of terms), no one forced you to stay with the Molokan Priguni Sect. You yourself drove to sobranya, sat down, listened, got angry and went home angry on Sunday. Instead of driving or perhaps even walking to a Protestant Church that's probally down the road and hearing something you like and coming home happy. You made the conscious decision, no one else.

Nothing was hidden, MGR's original writings are availble if you look and ask around. If your persistant, you'll find them, unless you like things handed to you on a silver platter. Just to humor you, if they were hiding anything...they did a real poor job of doing it. Kind of hard to come to that conclusion, unless of course your faith is based on that invalid premise.

Since you brought up the term "Cults", did you know all Protestant Religions were considered "Cults" at one time? But you knew that already, right? But I guess it makes you feel real good to use the "media's" negative connotation of it. How does it go again, when you point a finger at me, there are three pointing right back at yah?

As for truth, I suggested everyone earlier to find out for themselves, and I still do....your not. What are you worried about? Don't trust everyone to think for themselves? Is that such a danger? Worried they may come away with a different impression than the so-called Orthodox and Fundamentalist doctrine you promote? Is that so abhorent to you? People can actually think for themselves and come to Christ of thier own will vs. someone dictating how? Does that bother you? It doesnt bother me. If someone decides they are not Molokan but a Protestant instead, then they have decided. Lot better if they go to a church down the road and come home happy than go to a Molokan Priguni Sect sobranya and come home angry and venting who knows how.

Your attempt to insult by calling the Molokan Religion and Faith pigmeat is noted...and reinforces my view of you as a coward. Betcha feel real bold behind that keyboard don't you? Like its written, what can come out a mouth can definately be more unclean. Like I said earlier, you decide how to get where you are going.

As for your view of Priguni Molokans and their respective sobranya converting to Protestantism, thats your view. I'm sure there are probally enough of you to fill a church or two of your disctinction. But it sounds like your more interested in taking over every sobranya and implementing your Othodox and Fundamentalilst ideals. You forgot one crucial component, Priguni Molokans are very independent and will leave one Sobranya and form another...happens all the time.

And no, its not "back to the Bible". Its back to Christ the Son of God. Yet another distinction bewtween Protestants and Priguni Molokans. Just some advice, doubt you will take it. But since you pretty much painted yourself and put up in big neon lights that your a Protestant, it could be beneficial to you to attend a Protestant Church.

Finally...how nice, you have a cheerleader. I don't need a cheerleader, I rely on the Holy Spirit as a comforter. Furthermore, I'm going call an end to this discussion and stop reading this thread alltogehter before you hurl even more insults. From the sound of things, you will go down to levels I'd rather not be. As it is, you have brought this down to a level I do not condone. So, go ahead and continue as you were before and write responses to tickle the ears of your cheerleaders. Dos vi-danya.

Guest Guest_Prophet
Since you brought up the term "Cults", did you know all Protestant Religions were considered "Cults" at one time?

Cult....

Merriam Webster....

great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work, usually a small group of people characterized by such devotion.

Any similarities to the Priguni?

Guest manna

Dude! You're back?

Your post screams of hard-core denial and self-sustained ignorance! (Did you know that "lack of knowledge" causes people to perish?)

You choose to remain blind to the facts that have been shared over these past three years on these forums which reveal, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that your belief system is from the Khlysty and is definitely NOT Christian no matter how many times you use the word "Christ" or "Jesus" or "God."

Using Biblical-sounding words and names doesn't make you a Christian. Jumping does not make you a Christian. The ability to prophesy a future event does not make you a Christian. The ability to perform "miraculous wonders" does not make you a Christian. Wearing Russian shirts and skirts doesn't make you a Christian. Not eating pork does not make you a Christian. Not going to war does not make you a Christian. Going to church does not make you a Christian. Smiling and being polite do not make you a Christian.

On the other hand, elevating a mere human being to the level of "deity" is idolatry. Venerating one's religious system is idolatry. Singing praises about a man is ancestor worship. Praying and worshipping MGR's "God", Anga Ishmaga Shagmac, is spiritual adultery. (Oh please don't tell me that these pagan words are a "holy language" and means "Yahweh".....please don't pull on that thread, okay? I'm nauseated enough listening to Otkroveniya's "rubber stamp" answers of "metaphor, prefigurement, allegory, allusion, symbolism, to explain away every antiBiblical thing MGR wrote, taught, and believed in.)

You mentioned my "perverted mind set".....

How perverted was MGR? Employing word semantics to disguise lust for young girls is a "10" on the one to ten perversion scale (in my Bible, anyway)!

I'm quoting you:

"Incidently, MGR had no concubines, mistresses, etc and we could go on and on over this...."

Oh yeah, I forgot, they weren't "really" mistresses and concubines in the regular sense of the word because they were "spiritual queens/lovers" and that makes it okay, huh!?

I'm quoting you again:

"As for Molokans who convert to Protestantism (yes that means I do not subscribe to your definition of terms)"

Maybe you can explain to me the difference between "Protestants" and "Molokans"......? (I'd venture to guess that your explanation has more to do with MGR's writings and nothing to do with the Bible.)

You will never answer my question because you don't have a clue but you'll say something like, "I won't lower myself to your level and you wouldn't understand it anyway!" (That's at least one excuse you can use.)

I'm quoting you:

"Nothing was hidden, MGR's original writings are availble if you look and ask around."

So give me some names of people who have these original writings.....the names of the people who showed them to you. Nothing to hide? Then this should be easy:

post them here on the forum for all to read and decide for themselves (since you don't make anyone believe like you do).

Your quote:

"Your attempt to insult by calling the Molokan Religion and Faith pigmeat is noted...and reinforces my view of you as a coward."

The "pigmeat" that you Maksimisti are trying to shove down the throats of Christian Molokans is the antiBiblical teachings put forth by the pedophile, MGR. Nowhere to be found in the Bible and just one big ego trip of how "special" he is!! Interesting.....MGR lived in the 1800s. Jesus died and rose again 1800 years prior to Max and yet Jesus is not enough? The Bible tells us that God used to speak to His people through prophets but now He speaks to His people through His Son, Jesus Christ. So why do we have to listen to Max? Max has "newer revelations" than Jesus? Max has a "newer gospel" than the one Jesus gave us? Max is gonna sit on Jesus' throne in the millenial kingdom? Max gets to have multiple wives and concubines in his kingdom?

What about Joseph Smith and Muhammed? What about David Koresh and Jim Jones? What about any other deluded idiot who believed God told him he was more special than any other human being? Funny how the same thread runs through all those tales......."God told me I'm to organize the TRUE CHURCH on earth and everyone else is the 666!" (That is eerily familiar, don't you think?)

You said....

"And no, its not "back to the Bible". Its back to Christ the Son of God. Yet another distinction bewtween Protestants and Priguni Molokans."

"....back to Christ the Son of God." How's that? The Bible tells us that if you have Jesus, you don't need anyone or anything else.....so your story is that the Holy Spirit needs someone to tell Him what to do? Like the "oopravitsil" in church who directs the singers? Oh, I see, God couldn't do it alone, He needed Max to teach the Holy Spirit what He should or should not do?

Son, that's exactly why you need to go back to your Bible. Read it and believe it. Then your eyes will be opened to the fact that Max is in direct opposition to the Bible.

"Dos vi-danya." You must be speaking in Max's "holy celestial language" because if that's supposed to be Russian, then you've got a much longer way to go than I originally calculated!

No, wait! I know, I know! You're never coming back to this forum again! Uh-huh, okay, yeah. Great, we'll miss you!

As I have been doing further research on the S & L, I look at it analytically as I would anything else. Having a fairly good understanding of the Bible you can then compare the claims made in the Bible versus the S & L.

To be a Christian, you must believe the Bible is God breathed and with out error.

As with prophets, the same is required. I had a couple of Mormon boys come to the door recently. They also claim to have their own prophet and "special" insight into the things of God as proven out in their own "special" book. Brigham Young is considered by most in the Mormon Church to be a prophet of God. Thereby every thing that he spoke was inspired by God.

Brigham Young makes this claim

Journal Of Discourses Volume 10 pg 110

Brigham Young 1862/09/28

"Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man...mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so."

The Bible states

34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. 35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him. (Acts 10:34-35 NKJV)

And the Los Angeles Times states

Mormon Leader Defends Race Relations;

Religion;

Interview: Gordon B. Hinckley says church does not need to further

disavow its former teachings that blacks are cursed by God.;

Saturday, September 12, 1998

Home Edition

Section: Metro

ID: 0980082990

Words: 958

Byline: LARRY B. STAMMER

TIMES RELIGION WRITER

In a vigorous defense of the church's record of equal opportunities for

blacks, the president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints said there is no need for any further disavowal of former Mormon teachings that blacks are cursed by God.

If Brigham Young were a prophet, this would not have happened. Therefore, if Makcim makes claims that do not come to pass, he too is not what he claims.

I believe this to be a reasonable assertion and because you perhaps have a differing viewpoint, you may claim that I am being negative or molokan bashing. Negative has such dark overtones and I don`t believe that my intentions are such.

After reviewing the information and there are claims made on two sides that are in direct opposition to each other, then there are only 3 possible outcomes.

1) Both are untrue

2) One is true

3) The other is true

Both cannot be true because, by the very nature of truth, there can only be one

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (John 14:6 NKJV)

The S & L states

And there has been given to me (MGR) a new name: Akhmet Ulia. And He has also clearly confided in me the new law of freedom and the forgiveness of all sins through me, His anointed.

S & L Article 1, Book 8 Verse 14

It cannot be both¦

So, dude, which is it?

Guest Guest_Steadfast

Dude, I'm very sorry to have offended you. Please accept my apology and give some careful thought to my next statement, It's purpose is only to direct you to the One who does the saving.

If anyone becomes angry when hearing the teachings of the Holy Bible and/or refuses to do a reality check of their beliefs with the Bible, Wouldn't that be an indicator of their motivating spirit?

The Bible will teach discernment of spirits (not a mystical event) to ANYONE who has asked God to open their ears to the "Spirit of Truth." and relies on Him for guidance.

If a person abides in the slightest, with any unbiblical beliefs he is as guilty as the origional sinner. He will not have the Father or the Son thus condemns himself. read 2 John1.9-10 and Galatians 1.6-9.

In order to get to that point one would to have previously denied the Holy Spirit who brought the truth of the Bible. As we all know that denial of the Holy Spirit is a blasphemous event and NOT forgivable.

Watch your step, don't be foolish enough to think you will survive the advesarys deceptions, without Gods help. Talk to Him about it and remember you MUST ASK for the "Spirit of Truth". Sincerely, Steadfast

Guest Guest

19 of Many Good Reasons

WHY MOLOKANS ARE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY.To the believers of MGR / EGK writings; Please give this audience the Bible locations of these 19 beliefs. Chapter and verse only, no personal commentary.

And tell us with your Bible based personal commentary why Galatians 1.8 would not apply to you !

Gal. 1.8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED !

Just give chapter + verse, no fast answers; You don`t understand, Your spiritual eyes are not open, That isn`t what it really means etc. etc. etc.

Please do not add any unwritten words to the MGR-EGK writings. We know you have these answers because of the MGR prophesy on line 8

1. MGR 13/10/6, Red book page 516 line 6. "Those that are iniquitous and oppose my glowing love, each will die every 100 years"¦..

MGR 13/10/6, Black book page 584 line 6. But he who transgresses against my flaming love, he shall die in a hundred years and be accursed always. Please give confirming Bible chapter and verse.

2. EGK article 26/12, page 578 red book, line 12, Children of parents who do not live by the will of GOD (born illegitimately,) after death are dragged by a pale horse into a swampy area. From there they go into dark solitude and remain there until the judgment of GOD. Chapter & verse.

3.MGR pg. 741 prayer 13, bottom paragraph. Here let each one heed, do this well and willingly, for it is true that through such community prayers and fasts with offerings (works), God the father himself personally is generous towards all the dead. And likewise therein all the living shall receive salvation for it. Receiving salvation through works, is this a new teaching for Christian Molokans ?

4.MGR 3/3/10 Red bk. pg. 194, line 10. " Be sure not to write of this in your letters, We have received a secret letter from you." Here we read MGR requesting deception . That doesn`t sound like something our Father in Heaven would do !

5. MGR 6/1/5 page 286 , red book, top of the page, "they blasphemed of my spirit, that was newly constructed by myself." He made it himself. Not a gift?

6. MGR 14/10/4, Black book, page 607 line 4, "I shall only be renewed manifestly in this body of mine every hundred years." MGR 14/10/4, Red book, page 537 line 4, I shall never die, except every hundred years my body shall be visibly changed over. MGR is alive TODAY !!!

7. MGR 13/12/7 Red book page 517 line 7. "I have written these words as a memorial of myself, and to all my loyal ones." NOW YOU KNOW !

8. MGR 6/7/10 page 339 line 10. GOD himself has disclosed all of his secrets only to the simple people, the leapers and jumpers.

9.MGR 1/5/8-9 Black book page 174 line 8-9. Immediately there personally stood before Him a handsome youth of supreme stature, manifestly born and created of Him; by none other than but by GOD His Father. This is why here GOD Himself, first of all, walked up to Him like a real Father to a son, and greeted Him with His image and likeness. Maxim witnesses God create Christ because he was physically there! God created Christ, his is a Muslim belief !

10.MGR 6/19/16. Black book page 357 line 16. Likewise, I will also thrust among them their father the devil himself, and their mother satan. Maxim teaches that the devil and satan are two separate individuals. Can not be found in the Holy Bible !

11. LP, article 1 line 5&6, black book, page 67. He is able to gather the scattered dust of our flesh at the almighty sound of the trumpet of the Archangel. Hearing the command the graves will open instantly and the bodies will take form. Decomposed flesh will reassemble again, Neat !!!

12. MGR 14/28, page 556 red book, bottom of first paragraph, "These books of mine are to be rewritten into one large book." It WAS his intention to assemble his notes into one large book.

13. EGK article 26/1-2, page 578 red book, line 1-2, 1. Otherwise, demons will interfere in carrying the coffin. 2. Prior to lowering the coffin into the grave, recite Psalm 90 (Psalm 91), then the demons, although coming near when the coffin is lowered into the grave, and being covered by the earth, will be unable to come in contact with it! What interest do demons have in decomposing flesh, they want the departed soul.

14. MGR 6/4 page 287, red book, statements at the bottom of the page, Makcim Gavrilovitch upon his birth was caught up unto GOD, hearing GOD He was taken up, where he saw the almighty GOD of gods sitting upon His throne of glory. MGR 6/4 page 334 black book this portion was totally omitted ! Flesh can not inherit (enter) the kingdom of God. Then MGR returns and lives out his life and was buried !

15. EGK article 49 & 50, red book, page 597 & 598, #1 Soldiers that lived with us appeared, that had been killed in the war. #5 ..a deceased elder appeared , in a white flaxen shirt, ¦.Article 50 #1, Death. In the evening church, death presented itself¦ It appeared to be undressed, with rattling bones drawn over with skin, without eyeballs, and tall in height with wide shoulders. Too unbiblical for comment !

16. EGK article 5, lines 1-14, Three signs prior to movement¦.Secondly a brilliant light will flash from the heavens¦.The Bridegroom is coming¦..Unbelievers will remain¦.Our people will depart on a long journey¦.the scales are balanced according to ones deeds¦The antichrist will arise¦.The two witnesses will come forth...Two ships will depart on a 17 & 20 year journey...In this place they do not die, but are renewed every hundred years. You won`t find this teaching ANYWERE in the Holy Bible!

17. The believers of MGR will be clothed in the bodies of white horses, page 486 verse 2. Non Believers will be given the bodies of swine & dogs, page 213 verse 10. A new teaching for Christian Molokans, REINCARNATION !

18. And , this is why I, Maxim became the originator of all the "New Israel" , just as Sim`yon Matvei`evitch (Uklein) is to all Molokans. MGR was NOT a Molokan !

19. The following writings are extremely pornographic in nature, you will have to look them up for your self, Sorry ! Page 217 verse 6 & 9. Page 186 verse 9. Some Molokans don`t see anything wrong with choosing this book instead of the Bible to bless with. Or putting it on our alter next to the Holy Bible. Are you being lukewarm? Not loving you God with ALL your heart, soul and mite, are you being a stumbling block to your brother?

To MGR Believers, It has now been 7 days and the readership and myself would like the answers to the questions asked in the article "19 Reasons Why Molokans Convert to Christianity". Sincerely, Steadfast _vti_cnf

Guest manna

Dear Steadfast.....

Do not hold your breath! You will never hear from the Maksimisti because whenever they are asked to give answer, they refuse....the only one giving any "sort" of answer is Otkroveniya and his answers have become a convenient semantic juggle under labels like "metaphor", "prefigurement", yadda-yadda-yadda!

I'm still waiting for fourvetta on the yahoo forum to tell us what the gates of hell are!! And he's the one who brought it up!

Go figure!

Keep on, keepin' on cuz the Lord gives the increase!

Question Christ`s teachings came in how many books? The old and new testaments of the Holy Bible are considered one book according to its title.

Answer Heb 10:7 Then I said, 'Behold, I have come--In the volume of the book it is written of Me To do Your will, O God.' " NKJV

Guest Born a Molokan, and will die a M

CULT?

Republican? Democrat? American? A member of the Heart Association? The Shriners, OH MY!

Waco, Jim Jones, Skinheads, Jews, Kaballistic, Islam, Sufi, Molokans, Maximisti, Christianity, Catholic.....

Self elevation, Selfishness, "My faith is purer than your faith", "My church is better than your church" "they murderd my forefathers and they are going to hell!" Anger, malice, judgement, sloveness, avarice.....

Golly Molly! The world is in a cult!

Can one think of something positive to enable a reader to come closer to the Living God instead of trying to figure out if Molokans are a cult?

Thinking with a "finite" mind is a terrible thing to waste! and doesnt compare to the INFINITE mind of GOD. :wub:

CULT?

Republican? Democrat? American? A member of the Heart Association? The Shriners, OH MY!

Waco, Jim Jones, Skinheads, Jews, Kaballistic, Islam, Sufi, Molokans, Maximisti, Christianity, Catholic.....

Self elevation, Selfishness, "My faith is purer than your faith", "My church is better than your church" "they murderd my forefathers and they are going to hell!" Anger, malice, judgement, sloveness, avarice.....

Golly Molly! The world is in a cult!

Can one think of something positive to enable a reader to come closer to the Living God instead of trying to figure out if Molokans are a cult?

Thinking with a "finite" mind is a terrible thing to waste! and doesnt compare to the INFINITE mind of GOD. :wub:

AMEN!

CULT?

Republican? Democrat? American?  A member of the Heart Association? The Shriners, OH MY!

Waco, Jim Jones, Skinheads, Jews, Kaballistic, Islam, Sufi,  Molokans, Maximisti, Christianity, Catholic.....

Self elevation, Selfishness, "My faith is purer than your faith", "My church is better than your church" "they murderd my forefathers and they are going to hell!"  Anger, malice, judgement, sloveness, avarice.....

Golly Molly!  The world is in a cult!

Thinking with a "finite" mind is a terrible thing to waste! and doesnt compare to the INFINITE mind of GOD.  :wub:

Not all molokans are cultist, however there are factions (Clark Street etc...) that are

Now to the rest of your statement

Can one think of something positive to enable a reader to come closer to the Living God

BMDM, how you you have a relationship with the Living God?

What provides you access to boldly come before the God of the Bible?

Thanks

Guest Guest_steadfast

To born a molokan die a molokan Reading the written attitude displayed in your post, if it doesn`t become more Christ like you will assuredly die a Russian Orthodox. Molokans ABIDE in too many Orthodox beliefs to be anything else. Irregardless of which badge a person decides to pin to his chest. What you believe determines what you are!

An excellent book for you to read is "Doctrines that Divide" written by Erwin Lutzer, Historic doctrines that separate Christians. Once you read this book you will be able to identify many of these half truth doctrines that are spoken out loud in our Molokan churches today! Educate yourself, be smarter than the serpent!

This is meant as friendly advise. Steadfast

poopsqually,

Would you be willing to share your personal testimony of how you matured in THE LORD and came away from that way of thinking?

How were you shown the truth?

This may prove to be extremely beneficial for those who are still where you were.

Thank you.

Guest HIGHERGROUND

AS AN ENLIGHTENED PERSON, NOT BRAGGING ABOUT IT JUST STATING A FACT

I WOULD THINK THAT ANOTHER SUCH ENLIGHTENED PERSON OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, SUCH AS MY SELF WOULD BE HIGHLY OFFENDED AT BEING A PART OF THE M******** U**********

MY INTERPRETATION OF THE ###########, IS A LOCATION THAT ONLY DEAD PEOPLE OCCUPY, AND THE SPACE THAT BUGS, WORMS , BACTERIA, SNAKES, RATS, MOLES, AND OTHER LOWER LIFE FORMS

NOW I AM NOT TRYING TO BE CRITICAL AND DEROGATORY TO THE PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE WEB SITE, BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY SHOULD FIND A NAME FOR THERE WEB SITE THAT IS NOT SO NEGATIVE AND DEGRADING

SIMPLY PUT I WOULD NOT AND WILL NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE ###########, IT SOUNDS TOO MUCH LIKE A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION, AND I WOULD FEAR BEING MISTAKEN FOR BEING ANTI-SOCIAL, AND POSSIBLY ANTI-CHRISTIAN WITH A NAME LIKE THAT

I WOULD PROPOSE A NEW NAME........

PERHAPS, CALLING THEMSELVES 'THE HIGHER GROUND'

OR THE>>>>>>>>"HIGH-LANDERS"

THIS REFLECTS AN ENLIGHTENED GROUP, ONE CLOSER TO THE SUN AND CLOSE TO THE PURE WISDOM OF GOD

AFTER ALL, GOD IS THE GREAT CREATOR OF THE WORLD AND THE UNIVERSE, AND JESUS IS HIS ONE AND ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, AND WE ARE HIS CHILDREN, AND FELLOW HEIRS, TO IN HERIT THE POSITION OF BECOMING SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

HENCE WE ARE NOT PART OF SOME SNEAKY ###########........

GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY GOD SON GIVE YOU ETERNAL LIFE>>>

Wonderful observation

Wonderful observation

They might consider a better name (definition) for their site would be " Molokan Under A Rock" or "Molokan Who Sees No Evil & Hears No Evil" or "Head-in-the-sand Molokan" or better yet

Maxim Molokans (4 Our Eyes Only) :sick:

Any Thoughts?

lastinline

Has anybody been on the M******** U********** website? it looks spooky. :ph34r:

it doesn't look like they preach Christ. :(

Yup, they're STILL SPOOKY !! But, the good thing is, they don't need to go to a HORROR movie, to get scared !! And, staying under the tutelage of the Bab-boys and under the Blue-Top.

lastinline (no horror movies here)

Guest Jaime Marie

I know a member pretty holy man who inspired me.. He speaks of love and god. Even though it seems at times not perfect but passionate talented and would help anyone. He gives his all to help people. Right now times are tough and things seem upside down but Vladimir faith and integrity of god. He is filled with god's spirit and knowledge of so many things. So many friends said we were perfect and I was his female version of his beliefs and character.we have had our ups and downs but he is a friend I would never wish to loose. He would move heaven to help anyone and everyone. He speaks sometimes truthfullly harshly and frankly but this is a character of god. Russian people are good hardy people with strength and courage. They have been through so many different tragedy but survive with beautiful wisdom and encouragement. I thought the same thing that they were devils human sacrifice then I remembered Genesis Abraham father Abraham had many sons and many sons had father Abraham o I am one of them and so are you so let's just praise the LORD! Also the whole vampire Vladimir Dracula horror stories Vlad my friend eats Jewish kosher lox and the name Molokai means milk drinkers milk not blood!.