I asked this in another site but wanted to ask here too.

How would the molokan religion take it if my husband and I got divorced when he abuses me. He hits me and verbally abuses me too. He thinks because he is the head o the house hold I am to do what he says no matter what and compromise is out of the question. He thinks if there is a fight he could run home to his mommy and daddy and the worst part is that his dad and mom let him spend the night there and agree we should get a divorce. I will not divorce him because I love him no mater what and take what the bible says about divorce very seriously. But is it the same if he serves me with divorce papers?? I gladly told him I would sign them if he gave them to me knowing I would be better off. Any advice?? would be very helpful.

I will try and reply to the best of my ability as the Lord leads and as the Bible dictates

To begin, I would like to make a big differentiation between Christianity versus the molokan religion

The molokan religion is not really Biblical, but rather a hodge-podge of rules and regulations that may or may not have basis in Scripture (it usually does not)

I would not worry about what the molokan religion (groups 2 & 3) would think about your situation because it usually ends up dealing with the traditions and opinions of men

If you want what the Bible says about your situation, there are a few on this forum that can assist you

What would you like to hear?

I asked this in another site but wanted to ask here too.

How would the molokan religion take it if my husband and I got divorced when he abuses me. He hits me and verbally abuses me too. He thinks because he is the head o the house hold I am to do what he says no matter what and compromise is out of the question. He thinks if there is a fight he could run home to his mommy and daddy and the worst part is that his dad and mom let him spend the night there and agree we should get a divorce. I will not divorce him because I love him no mater what and take what the bible says about divorce very seriously. But is it the same if he serves me with divorce papers?? I gladly told him I would sign them if he gave them to me knowing I would be better off. Any advice?? would be very helpful.