Nick Shubin

I'm Back Row!

Hey Poopsqually!

I noticed that you are back row.... B)

Did you notice who was placed in the front row?! :crazy:

Actually....I'm not in any row... :(

Oh well.

I wonder how one gets 'placed' in the front row? <_<

Perhaps it is the work of Mr. Administrator! :ph34r: He is a tricky kinda guy.

What if that person doesn't want to be in the front row?

Too many questions....

Catch ya on the flip side....

Sada

Admin checking in

Back Row 25 Posts

Front Row 50 Posts

We were going to add other groups like "parkinglotter" or "right field" but didn't want to offend

We are taking suggestions

N E 1?

technical services proletariat

molokan.net

Dear Mr Administator Proletariat:

Only 50! That's pretty cheap for a front row spot. :blink:

I think it's a good idea to give other names too!

For the ones that don't post:

1. Slappy

2. Dunno

3. stagneeto

4. el boring or la boringita

5. burrito head (that's for seeking!)

6. Ima Thinking

Yeah! That's it! Ima Thinking....

Sada

Dear Admin:

You have a great sense of humor!!!  Your front row, back row thing gave me a chucke this morning!!!

Thanks tk1

By the way we did have a few submissions to the member level search

The 10 & above posts group will now be known as "kitchen help" :p

membership services proletariat

molokan.net

OO OO I wanna make something!! And no I dont wanna be the babysitter for all the little girls to cling onto in the back row!!!!! Ha...Hi Totsya Sada!!!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah!

No babysitting?! Well, I think that the Admin :ph34r: should make 1 post the babysitting crew! All the kids ask if they can go to the babyroom....see, they don't want to actively participate....just like the '1' posters. ;)

Sada

ooops, <_< I mean...

Tsotsa Sada :wub:

Hi Totsya Sada!

See...I think that the Admin should add Babysitting...ha..then I'll have some kind of title!! Besides...kids like me for some reason...dont ask me why...cause I usually try to avoid them!

Sarah :crazy:

Yes! 10 posts gets me to Kitchen Help!!! Yayyyy.....I'll get right onto the washing of lettuce and cucumbers...and tomatoes!!!!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah....just a quick "Howdy do!"

It is funny that kids seem to see past our exterior and straight to the inner 'stuff'....they are able to judge better than some adults!

Well I can see that everyone is busy doing something...

Some are busy scrubbing cucumbers, others are sitting in the back row with their pesiniks just humming along, others are sitting proudly in the front row.

I think I see a whole bunch of people just standing around outside on the steps? :unsure:

As I make my way thru, I wanna do something. I guess I will just slowly work my way into the kitchen. Get a scrubber ready for me.

Im getting tired working in the kitchen...its a lot of work...the men wont let me mess with the Meat...even though Ill sneak some bites here and there! I think I want to hum along with the Pesnik in the back row!!

Sarah

Well russianqt get your pesnik out, you made it. Maybe the oopraveetsil will see you there and ready, and call on you to start a song.

Hey Dz. Squally, I really should call you Dyadya now, no more "back row" for you.

And Sadichka, um, excuse me, that should be Tyotsa Sadichka do you still think the same about the front row :crazy: now that you're there ? Maybe you could be the one to call on qt to start that song, or are you trying for that "besednik" spot.

B)

... <_<

Oh, Were you talking to me ligonier? I'm sorry, I was just thinking <_< ...

Should I wear a 'chupchik' or not?! Hmmm?

Hey, Sarah :huh: ...stop throwing raisins at me! :p

Re: becoming a "besednik"..

They still won't let me make a speech in church! Darn! I have so much to say ;)

Tsotsa Sada

Hey, I like this group, you guys are a hoot, to be with! It might not be so bad to be strapshi around here! , and outside of the kitchen, well I'll just have to see what QT starts if I will be able to hum along. Hey who knows Tyotsa Sada might speak first though? or maybe during the song...? :no:

It is a little known fact that the first 'skazatsil' was actually a man complaining to the man next to him how the singers were not pronunciating the words correctly {you see, he was attending a Russian class at Fresno City college! ;) }...when the minister noticed the conversation between the two front row men, he motioned to them both with his finger pointed. The two men looked at each other :huh: <_< and then one of them started saying the words with the correct pronunciation. :lol:

I'll tell ya, you sure can see things alot more clearly when you stand in the front row!

Sorry Totsya Sada...I'll try and hold back from throwing those Raisans...just couldn't help it...actually I was aiming for...nevermind! Hehe. Medic...I still haven't even figured out what song I would like to start because everyone over here seems to be singing songs I do not know...and I'm tired of starting the same things! :D Besides...I think as of right now im not starting a song...Im feeling pretty sick...if im sick...should I even be at church? Is that not clean?

Hmm Admin...why do people have differ. names under the "Groups" section? What are they suppose to stand for? I think we pretty much have down the kitchen help...and now back row!

Sarah

There are different group levels and privledges afforded members that support our site by participating

The more posts and effort spent with molokan.net the more benefits

Such as more message memory, ability to edit posts in a greater way, and board features that are not offered to standard and full members

There are a few members who have spent some serious time in thought & posting and we wanted to recognize them for their efforts

It's kinda' like getting a cushioned or backed bench in our cyber-церковь ;)

By the way:

uber: The ultimate, above all, the best, top, something that nothing is better than. Also see Ãœber

Term with literal meaning of "above" in German. Brought to the mainstream in the early 80's by hardcore American punk band, the Dead Kennedys when using the term in the anti-Californian government song "California Uber Alles", which is a take off the German motto of "Deustchland Uber Alles", which translates to "Germany above all." The term was picked up in their native California stomping grounds by the typical surfers and "punks" and extended from there to many teenagers, the majority of which use the term online.

Is now used as a substitute for "really", "very", "big" or "super" etc...

technical services proletariat

molokan.net

OK Dz. squally and Ts. sadichka, scoot over and make room. I've been making so much noise back there that they've made me scoot up to where you are now. Great, does this mean that I get the cold lapsha and myasah at tables now ?

Will people actually listen to what I have to say now ? :crazy: Or is this so I'll be intimidated, by everyone looking at me, and just shut up. :unsure:

:blink: <_< :rolleyes::mellow: _vti_cnf -_- :rolleyes:

(that's me on the left, they just called on me to sing and I don't know what to start)

Welcome fellow front rower :D

Cold Lapsha!? Well, if you have a complaint, Four Vetta is in the kitchen now. I don't know if they will let him by the 'kotlee' ...yet. :rolleyes:

Sada :wub:

Hey sadichka ,

What's with the "Warning radioactive" symbol you are using ? Are you warning people :o ?

Or, are you just radiant :wub: ?

Just curious B)

Hmmm!? <_<

"Warning radioactive" :angry: vs. "radiant" :wub:

Actually, I thought it looked like the top view of a disected lightbulb ;)

Or could it be that I just wanted to be a 'light' to the world? B)

Some things just can not be explained. :crazy:

Sada

ps....I had my kids choose....based on my personality! :ph34r:

Congrats Prophet, _vti_cnf

You are now an Elder! I guess you will be sitting against the wall behind the preachers now! Try not to fall asleep ......-_- ....Prophet?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-

Sada

Congrats Prophet, _vti_cnf

You are now an Elder! I guess you will be sitting against the wall behind the preachers now! Try not to fall asleep ......-_- ....Prophet?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-

Sada

Very funny...and very true.

Have you ever noticed how much yawning 00000009.gif goes on during some of the speeches.

Boy I hope the Mr. Admin doesn't take my smiley to seriously. My hands are still hurting from the last slap00000039.gif on the wrist.

Sorry Sada, sweater vests are just not my "thing". In fact sweaters of any kind are not. :no:

I don't mind the back row though, talk to some of those "back row" elders sometime. They have a lot of interesting wisdom and insight that isn't tapped into by us young'uns often enough. ^_^

Hey! :angry:

I wanted to be Head Preacher! Look who they voted for!

Seeking Truth 1 :no:

What benefits will Seeking have:

1. front row parking

2. late night calls

3. double portion during meals

4. crumbs in the beard

5. bad breath

On second thought <_< you can have it!

Congrats!

Sada

ps. Sarah...since you are in the front row...maybe they will call on you to start a song! When they hear your beautiful voice, you will be nominated as one of the top 5 Molokan singers. Who knows, maybe American Idol is in your future! :p

Me? Beautiful voice?! ha! yeah right! Me and my cousin sang Karaokie (sp) one time...and we cleared the whole room...the whole 50 people...so then we sang all night cause there was no one there to watch us..haha..thats how bad I sing!!! Maybe I can point fingers and have other people sing in here? yah?! I wanna make preacher...so then I can just sit there and watch you all...woohoo

I relize that I'm just "Kitchen Help". At what point do you become "Front row" or "Elder".

Are all post's reviewed before they are posted or at a certain point can you post instantly?

I relize that I'm just "Kitchen Help". At what point do you become "Front row" or "Elder".

Are all post's reviewed before they are posted or at a certain point can you post instantly?

There can be a point where all post are not reviewed

Usually that is after a time of review by the moderators

There isn't a number of posts that automatically changes the account

membership services proletariat

molokan.net

Ah, that explains why some posts are not there, then "fill-in" later above a post that I have already read. I was wondering why that happened. Sometimes I have to go back up a thread and "find" posts that were not there the last time I read. It's because some post-ers are subject to review before their writing is posted. I wrote-it-off to people's computer speeds. Now I know.

Hey...you'll be back row soon enough! I have around 115...and im Front row...forgot when I graduated up to front row? Was it 50 posts? My goal is to skip the elder part and go straight to being preacher...how about that Admin? I need a special name...only because I'm special? yeah?!

Hey Tyotsa Sadichka, looks like you're in more company, Elder Anakainosis is also now a head preacher. Are you both in the same congregation ? Do you share the position, or have each your own gatherings to minister ? B)

OK Admin and your little cronies too!

That's just sick! :crazy:

You come here with all your newfangled ways and start changing things. You made me a preacher and now I have to go buy me an electric razor to shave off the beard. It's just like the Santa Claus (the movie of course ;) ), I wake up in the morning and have to take a shave. What happens?!

*POOF* :blink: It comes right back!

On the bright side, I could probably get a job at the mall as SC. :blink:

Sada Claus

**thought** Maybe I can rearrange the front table. A flower vase, more colorful table cloth, and the books.....Hmmm <_< Yeah! this is gonna work just fine!

Have you all seen Seeking The Truth? He is not only Head Preacher with Sweater Vest, HE NOW HAS A CADILLAC!!! :lol:

HEY!!!!.....When did I become an Elder? :ph34r:

Edited by Tk1

Great!

Now Elvis gets his own parking space for that great big pink cadillac.

Pass the bananas and peanut butter please. I'm feelin' the need for a sandwich.

_vti_cnf

Oh man, I thought that I was getting a brand new Cadillac but it is just Seeking's used one. It's got an oil leak and needs new tires.

Thank you, uh, but I'd rather walk.

:moonwalk:

My guy only walks backwards. Can't win for losing today!

Sada