Sign in to follow this  
LTTBT

Lastinline

Why did you chose this name?

The obvious answer would be partly from Christ's declaration in Mark 10: 31

Mar 10:28 Then Peter began to say to Him, "See, we have left all and followed You."

Mar 10:29 So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's,

Mar 10:30 "who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time--houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life.

Mar 10:31 "But many who are first will be last, and the last first."

NKJV

Surely in God's plan for his followers is the commandment to serve your fellow-man and in that light, to put their needs before your own, hence, last in line. As you probably noticed in the Molokan community, there is a whole lot of striving to become one of leaders with NO true regard for the TRUE spiritual well-being of the WHOLE to know the whole truth! Hypocrisy becomes the true motivation to most, but gladly, not ALL. I had been on that tread-mill to NO-WHERE!

I was also influenced by a song called "Disappear" by Bebo Norman, in which the lyric of "don't want to care about earthly things, caught up in ALL the LIES that trick my eyes, that say it's ALL about ME, I'm so tired of it being about ME, I want to hide in YOU" (meaning Jesus Christ of Nazareth).

What does LTTBT stand for?

lastinline (where the view is much better)

.... to serve your fellow-man and in that light, to put their needs before your own...

That's the answer that I was hoping for.

Let

The

Truth

Be

Told

Back to the TOP! Are there any others with reasons for your handle? Anybody?

.... to serve your fellow-man and in that light, to put their needs before your own...

That's the answer that I was hoping for.

Let

The

Truth

Be

Told