Sign in to follow this  
lastinline

Voting In 2008? Another Historical Turning Point!

With the long dragged out primary season seeming to come to an end, I'm interested knowing what the most important issues, some of you are concerned about in this election.

As for me, the most important issue is a candidates stance on the Pro-Life issue. If the unborn are slaughtered without seemingly a tear being shed by the powers that be, no wonder our country is in the state that it is in. What are your thoughts?

lastinline

With the long dragged out primary season seeming to come to an end, I'm interested knowing what the most important issues, some of you are concerned about in this election.

As for me, the most important issue is a candidates stance on the Pro-Life issue. If the unborn are slaughtered without seemingly a tear being shed by the powers that be, no wonder our country is in the state that it is in. What are your thoughts?

lastinline

Could a clearly, informed Christian, vote for Barak Hussain Obama?

lastinline (voting should not be taken lightly)

Religion and Politics.....aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!

I was watching Meet the Press this morning and noticed that California has a bit of a problem. The amount of people that vote in the Central Valley are often over ruled by the votes in Southern and Northern California. When the votes were counted in the last major election, it was interesting to note the differences of opinion between the three regions. The Southern and Northern sections are often polar opposites in their choices in comparison with the Central Valley.

I would be for splitting California into three regions and dividing the electoral votes accordingly.

Sada