damedic

Welcome New Members

:) Hello, I just found this site. ;) Sheeesh, another forum, don't know where I will find the time, but it is lots of fun, very interesting & an educating experience to chat with you all.

But anyway nice to be here & hopefully will be welcomed. I noticed alot of members from "###########" are here, and some that are not! I also noticed many members from the old "Yahoo" site from many moons ago.

Just wanted to say Hello! :D Note*** How old is this Forum? Wait, I think i remember trying to join this forum a long time ago, but many computer probs?? Could never get in. I thought maybe I was not wanted... :no:

(Did not see a Welcome Topic, so I started one)

medic

Hello and Welcome to the group! I believe that you are the same 'damedic' from the Yahoo Forum awhile back. This is a great site....make yourself at home! ;)

Actually, this is a good idea to have a 'Welcome' thread.

Hey, Mr. Administrator :rolleyes: do you think that there could be an area so that we all know who is new to the group? This way we {The Welcome Wagon} can make 'first contact'!

What does everyone think?

Sada :)

Yeah I am that same damedic, :blink: <Is that Okay???>

Well so far, as this is only my first return to the forum, looks good, I feel welcomed. I will try to make myself comfortable.

-_-

medic

PS - could someone explain to me in a language that I might understand, (i tried to read the "Help" but NO help. What are the options available at bottom of page titled "Post Options" "Post Icons" ???? I think I can figure out the first three, Enable emoticons & Enable Signature (maybe) and Enable email notifications... But what is the Post Icons???

I would like to take this time to thank management for the invitation to come to the molokan.net site. :D I've been a member for a while, but had forgotten about this site. Sorry.

Some might already recognize my name from another forum in which I belonged. Don't worry. I don't bite. Maybe nibble a little, but never bite. ;)

Well it's time to read the r 'n r and see what we have here. And also try to figure out how to change my email address as the one that I listed previously is not always reliable.

It's always strange to be a newcomer on the block. Hello? Hello? Can you hear me now? lol....

Sincerely,

MsDede

Welcome back Msdede,

You come from my neck of the woods or at least the central valley. I am was shocked :o to see what the other place (website) did to ya. Take care see ya.

Hi Ms Dede!

I am still wanting to try your pastrami recipe...I saved it and am trying to squeeze it in to my busy schedule ^_^

Welcome to molokan.net! It is peaceful here....and respectful. :) I am not sure what happened to you over there (in MSN land :wacko: ) ....this is a safe place...as long as you don't let the 'dawg' :p out!

Hey <_< Who let the 'dawg' out....woof, woof, woof, woof,...Who let the 'dawg' out...woof, woof...

Sorry, sometimes I just break out into song :crazy:

Sada aka 'Sadichka'

ps...Yo! Seek, speaking of dogs.... :blink: I have inspiration! Check out the 'light' thread!

Thank-you Sadichka,

Looks like Ligonier beat me to the post, thanks for the hug. I think your allot of fun, your even cornier then I am.

wall

Thank you so much Lindsay90, steadfast, seeking_truth_1, Sada.

According to the other site manager, I am even hated in here. Oh well,

"it" just don't know a good person when "it" sees one. :lol:

I find it disheartening that people won't answer questions when they

are asked in that site. Or prove where in the Bible certain passages

are. And what is worse is the awful emails I received

from management in there. But, it's another day and another website

and I won't bring that garbage into here.

I have no doubt that members in there are also members in here. That's

ok. As long as they stay clear of me with their slanderous remarks.

Lindsay, people post like that because they are evil. I just turn the other

cheek.

Seeking? A junk yard dog can be the best friend a person can have. Well

the owner of the dog. lol.... Promise not to bite me too hard if I post

something that you aren't accustomed to.

Sadichka... I'm glad you copied Mom's recipe. After being booted for

defending myself, I did manage to get thru to delete my photos. Otherwise

I would have deleted every single post of mine in there. People

in there don't need to know the nice life that I have and they definately

don't need to know anything about ranching, ranch life, or what I do on

the side to help others.

Steadfast....What can I say? Your words of encouragement kept me

hanging in there. THANK YOU.

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Warning: Sometimes I get winded. Just bare with me. Ok?

I think I hit the wrong button when trying to post this email. I hit the

report button. Sorry, administration. I goofed. :wacko:

I'm still trying to get use to this type of applet.

What is an Uber Member? How does one become a full member?

Sincerely,

MsDede

Tk1 everyone is mean to me. In fact this weekend some Russian guy played a joke on me and I know he was russian because I don't give out my cell that easily and they knew stuff about my parents like names and personal stuff that I do not talk about and they were threating me it was so scary that it is hard to Trust people. I could not sleep I was so scared.. So everyone is mean to me.. And yes on tother sites I have gotten attacked for example in the molokanforum####yahoo groups. Read some of those posts and how people attacked me my name was sexymolokanlady but I had to change ti so I would stopped being attacked and people being mean to me.

I just want to say "hello" to everybody. I am a 27 y. o. of Molokan origin from Russia. If you'd like to practice Russian, you can do it with me any time. ;)

Glad to see you all here in your friendly Molokan place.

Best wishes,

Sl.

Tk1 everyone is mean to me. In fact this weekend some Russian guy played a joke on me and I know he was russian because I don't give out my cell that easily and they knew stuff about my parents like names and personal stuff that I do not talk about and they were threating me it was so scary that it is hard to Trust people. I could not sleep I was so scared.. So everyone is mean to me.. And yes on tother sites I have gotten attacked for example in the molokanforum####yahoo groups. Read some of those posts and how people attacked me my name was sexymolokanlady but I had to change ti so I would stopped being attacked and people being mean to me.

Kasinka, several people have given you advice, it is now time to take it to heart, and MOVE ON!!!!! Sitting on you pitty pot will get you no where!

Kasinka, several people have given you advice, it is now time to take it to heart, and MOVE ON!!!!! Sitting on you pitty pot will get you no where!

See tk1 everyone is mean..

Kasinka:

No, not everyone is "mean"

There are those who will truly care who are willing to tell you the truth

However, there is a point where those who really care, can become frustrated

As an example:

A patient goes to a doctor complaining about a particular affliction

The doctor is able to provide a diagnosis and offer a solution

The patient ignores the doctors advice and goes to another doctor with the same complaint only to be told by the second doctor the same as the first

The patient goes to yet another doctor and is told the same

The patient may want to come to the conclusion that all doctors are wrong

However, at what point is the patient responsible for their situation?

Kasinka;

Poopsqually was not mean to you. You need help, you have friends that are trying to help you....LET THEM. Seek Dr's out who you can talk to about your daily struggles. Pray to God that he sends you the help you need and deserve!! You are a very deserving person, help is out there, get it!!!

PS, I am proud of you that you changed your screen name. You are taking a step in the right direction.

Edited by Tk1

See tk1 everyone is mean..

This is where you said Poopsqually was mean to you. You quoted Poopsqually...Would you like me to have the 3 ladies get a hold of you to talk ?

Edited by Tk1

I just want to say "hello" to everybody. I am a 27 y. o. of Molokan origin from Russia. If you'd like to practice Russian, you can do it with me any time. ;)

Glad to see you all here in your friendly Molokan place.

Best wishes,

Sl.

Hello SI and welcome to this forum.

What part of Russia are you from? Do you still attend a Molokan Church in Russia or do you go elsewhere?

hi Tk1 could you please email me at ################

I am having trouble logging into my PM I have already contacted the admin about this problem.

Thank you

Greetings to you, internet saavy Molokans! I've been away from the community for a number of years now... hope you don't mind if I eavesdrop, ask questions, and contriubte my thoughts to this forum.

-Tsigan80

What kind of donut are you?

Oh...and welcome.

Sada

Why, I am the Russian Molokan kind Sada! It's an old homemade recipe carried down from generation to generation. :56: