Sign in to follow this  
orion

God's War On Terror

Has anyone read the book? Opinons? I would like to get a copy of it, used and cheap please.

Hi orion

No I have not. Who is the author? What have you heard about the book?

You are a month older than me, what privelages in "MyControls" do you get to have? Do you get to edit your profile after a month, or hang a picture in the box? Just wonderin. I posted the Admin under technology, but maybe admin is off for the weeked.

Thanks

psneesoup

Has anyone read the book? Opinons? I would like to get a copy of it, used and cheap please.

I haven't read the book. I looked up the website for the author: Walid Shoebat.

http://www.shoebat.com/

I am sure that you can get a copy from the library or order it directly from his website.

Cheryl

Thanks Cherly, I didn't even think about checking out the library. Im not one to spend $30 for a book I may or may not enjoy reading.

I haven't read the book. I looked up the website for the author: Walid Shoebat.

http://www.shoebat.com/

I am sure that you can get a copy from the library or order it directly from his website.

Cheryl

My wife is interested in the book. Should be a good read next time we go camping or by a pool at Desert Hot Springs.

If this guy "Walid Shoebat" is genuine and what he writes is accurate then it should turn some heads. Reminds me of the author who published the "Labor of Love" what he exposed made the scales fall off many eyes.

Hi Orion:

I do not have the book either. What do you know, or have you heard about it? What makes you want to read it? Thanks

psneesoup