psneesoup

Delicious Dinner At Sat.nites-grace--4hrtg-hrts

For anyone attended the Grace For Hurting Hearts Sat nite (where topics of discussion are now in our confidence ) topics concerning, hang-ups, hurts, habits. The common protocol was followed

in such a group or meeting where privelaged information is revealed and received. It is very important - that the information not leave the room. I agree with that. But, they didn't say that we can't talk about how

good the food was!

Once I get the recipe for the rice/stuffing side dish I will post it in this section. A few people sitting around me really liked it. For anyone that is interested, the content of the dinner was: a mixed green salad,

chunked/sliced turkey in gravy and a colorful side dish - that I hereby re-name "ricesta" it was soooo delicious. There was ice tea, and bottled water on the table, did I leave anything out? I was sitting at the

elder table (who as you know get their food brought to them) along with my good old friends, nearby. O.K. and its like this! We were served our food due to where we sat. The

other 4 rows of people were asked to come up to the buffet line - where they were graciously served. I also liked the pace of the night. It moved along at a good clip which put the end at about 8:00 P.M.? I enjoyed

my time there and I did - slightly , identify an almost (faint) molokonism demeanor - every now and again. Ah Ha, guess what? I didn't have any schiz episodes. I survived. Did anyone else like the food? What about

parking, how about the nice couch in the foyer.....,

humbly yours,

Psneesoup

It just doesn't feel right with not having a personalized decorated profile and stuff on this site. They tell me good things come to those who work hard and go get it! But not in this case.

I, too, enjoyed the food. My cousin used a similar recipe for the "ricesta" that my Boonya used to make for Thanksgiving dinner. The coffee was good and strong....kept me up all night! I actually ate a cookie with my coffee.

I guess we had the best table in the house....being waited upon and all. I like to think of that table as the 'Elder/Disabled' table. I think we all managed very well with our limitations.

:flowers:

Have a great day!

Cheryl

ps: I was fortunate enough to have food sent home with me. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

For anyone attended the Grace For Hurting Hearts Sat nite (where topics of discussion are now in our confidence ) topics concerning, hang-ups, hurts, habits. The common protocol was followed

in such a group or meeting where privelaged information is revealed and received. It is very important - that the information not leave the room. I agree with that. But, they didn't say that we can't talk about how

good the food was!

from psneesp:

The next meeting is coming up and a Bible Study is part of the agenda. On the menu? Light refreshments at 8:30. April 18, 2009 same location as last.

psneesp