GoodDay

Clark Street Is Recruiting

Guest newname,

In the process of providing an “accurate” English translation of mgr’s claim in book 10, namely, that the decree/edict originated with and was commanded by---THE SPIRIT of CHRIST---it would be greatly appreciated if you would be kind enough to provide an “accurate” English translation of the decree/edict itself.

Here is mgr’s original said decree/edict (two pages---page one: 002.bmp & page two: 003.bmp):

002.bmp

003.bmp

Edited book 10 (between articles 17 & 18).docx

Accompanying mgr’s originals above is the preceding page (Edited book 10 between articles 17 & 18.docx) from the---published 1928 Russian [second] edition with dhs’ editing “markings.”  Please NOTE dhs’ “marking”---SECTION MISSING---between articles 17 and 18 on this page, which SECTION MISSING is of course, mgr’s originals above, confirmed by dhs himself in his 1971 work copy in his preface to this particular section (seen in mgr's originals of the decree/edict above)---

"In the originals of M.G. Rudometkin this section is found in the tenth (10) book, between the seventeenth (17) and eighteenth (18) chapters.”

Guest newname may wish to ask himself the question---what does this say about the published 1928 Russian edition from which dhs translated the published English editions (1983; 2005)?

If he is honest with himself, he will see and need to admit that obviously the published 1928 Russian edition was altered/edited, and some sections [of mgr’s originals] were entirely omitted (as seen in this one example of many) by spin doctors prior to dhs’ involvement.  The purpose of dhs’ 1971 work copy, expressed in his own words on the cover page of his 1971 work copy, confirms this:

005.bmp

“These pages are the completed efforts of D a n i e l  H. Shubin to compare and correct the published writings of the prophet Maxim Gabrilich Rudometkin with the existing available original manuscripts, in order that a complete error-free copy would exist for those desiring to read and study. (DHS) September 1971”

dhs’ mission was to---compare---the published 1928 Russian [second] edition with---the existing available original manuscripts, and correct---the published writings of mgr, which of course, was the published 1928 Russian [second] edition (shown on the cover page of dhs’ 1971 work copy above), on which dhs made his own editing markings, and from which he translated his “compared and corrected” edited version into English.  It is also obvious that dhs’ translated English editions are not “complete error-free” copies by any means, as they too, have been altered/edited and the---SECTION MISSING---text has been completely omitted.

So when Guest newname makes reference to the published 1928 Russian [second] edition and/or the published English edition(s) (1983; 2005) as proof text for his argument(s), as he did below---

3) In the following Article 18 (within the published text - MGR 10:18)....[as stated in the originals....]

---it becomes obvious that he does not know of what he speaks since what he speaks of is not, repeat, not mgr’s unaltered/unedited originals, but the altered/edited forgery that is the published 1928 Russian [second] edition and/or the published English editions (1983; 2005).

But translating mgr’s originals above is an opportunity for Guest newname to actually learn the truth concerning mgr’s claims, including but not limited to, the claim in question---that the decree/edict in book 10 came from and was commanded by---THE SPIRIT of CHRIST.  And if courageous enough, be willing to compare mgr's claim and the details of the decree/edict with THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and share his findings with the readers here on this forum.

However, unless Guest newname is truly a believer and follower of---THE TRUTH/JESUS (John 14:6a), and HIS SPIRIT (THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH) resides within him, he too, like his predecessor spin doctors aka so-called “elders” (including the “elder-by-default,” dhs), and his maximist brethren---will deny/reject, continue to make excuses, and attempt to camoflauge the ugly facts concerning their beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd, etc., etc., etc.---to the extent of disbelieving, spinning, and suppressing the truths of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES ([Western] Protestant and/or [Eastern] Orthodox [minus the Apocrypha]). 

P.S.  Here is a bit of background info from book 10 that may provide Guest newname with some insight into the decree/edict above.  These sections are not as lengthy as the decree/edict (with the exception of book 10, article 15, beginning with verse 8---which is three pages of mgr's originals), and shouldn't prove to be a problem for Guest newname to read and provide "accurate" translations of these---SECTION(S) MISSING---into English before he embarks on doing so with the decree/edict itself.

Here, in the following format, is:

1)  Book 10, article 10, verses 1-2

011.bmp --- altered/edited 1928 Russian [second] edition with dhs' editing "marking"---SECTION MISSING* (*mgr's originals)

005.bmp --- mgr's originals

2)  Book 10, article 11, verse 6 & article 12, verse 1

012.bmp --- altered/edited 1928 Russian [second] edition with dhs' editing "marking"---SECTION MISSING* (*mgr's originals)

013.bmp --- mgr's originals

3) Book 10, article 13, verses 2-5

014.bmp --- altered/edited 1928 Russian [second] edition with dhs' editing "marking"---SECTION MISSING* (*mgr's originals)

015.bmp --- mgr's originals

4) Book 10, article 15, verses 8-10

016.bmp --- altered/edited 1928 Russian [second edition] with dhs' editing "marking"---SECTION MISSING* (*mgr's originals)

017.bmp --- mgr's originals

018.bmp --- mgr's originals

001.bmp --- mgr's originals

Happy reading and translating, Guest newname....looking forward to your "accurate" translation(s) into English.

This has to be one of the top ten jokes of the century---

I have to admit, I'm puzzled by this. How are these comments "disparaging (derogatory)" in any form? The fact is, you do indeed have "your own kind." Your kind are former disgruntled Spiritual Molokans, who continue to misrepresent, spew falsehoods, twist, misconstrue and slander the faith that they were born in, effectively taking the place of those of the Orthodox persuasion back in mother Russia, as well as the Apostate (there's that word again) Molokans in the early history of Прыгунства, who turned in their own people based on false/made up reports. The definition for the word "Apostate," when used as an adjective is: Abandoning a religious or political belief or principle. Do you deny that you have abandoned the faith of your forefathers? It is clear by your writing on this forum that you have, and not only that, you have embraced an American form of Protestant Christianity in its place. Therefore your kind are indeed -- APOSTATES.

Guest newname must be jesting---“the faith that they were born in….abandoned the faith of your forefathers”?

If that is the case, Simeon Uklein and every person who is a member of the molokan community and considers himself “molokan,” including Guest newname, are "apostates" who have “abandoned the faith of their forefathers,” namely---Russian Orthodoxy.

And according to Guest newname’s way of thinking, if a Muslim, Buddhist, Taoist, Mormon, etc., who was “born into” his respective belief system (Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Mormonism, etc.), but at some point in life, accepts JESUS as LORD and SAVIOR, is born again by THE HOLY SPIRIT/SPIRIT of TRUTH, thereby converting to CHRISTianity, he is an “apostate.”

Really….Guest newname’s intelligence has been overestimated---he’s beginning to sound like f/m/p even though a tad more articulate.

Goodness, the foolish ideas maximisti foster and entertain….simply incredible.

P.S.  BTW, those "sinistral molokans," as Guest newname's beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd referred to them in his memoirs, were those individuals who opposed (and did the right thing to report him to the authorities) the pedophilic megalomaniac's lewd/sinful behavior and demands made upon the young "chaste maidens" and their parents (threatening and cursing both the daughters and parents if they didn't comply with his wanton ways) on whom he cast his eyes for his fantasy fiefdom aka "New Israel" aka his "Zion" which he attempted to model after King Solomon along with his multiple wives and concubines.  That---was the reason for the authorities' involvement and consequently, his incarceration.  He went to prison and "suffered" for---women, two in particular (his first two "spiritual wives") that he himself names in his memoirs---his "first" wife---Marafina, and his "second" wife---Stenya/Sterafina (the so-called "prophetess"---if so, who was Marafina?  Another "prophetess"?  And then there were---Varya, Leksya, Vasilisa, Manya, and Grunya---"prophetesses" as well?), as he so lovingly refers to them in his unaltered/unedited memoirs---until---they (and the other [new] seven girls) married normal young men (whom he referred to as "sons of satan incarnate")---then all hell broke loose (literally), and this too, he spewed in filthy language in his unaltered/unedited memoirs, cursing them, their husbands (whom he called "sons of satan incarnate"), and their children.  And to his perverted way of thinking, he believed that in his incarceration [which in truth, was for his lascivious behavior which he attempted to masquerade as "spiritual," and terrorizing families], he was "suffering" for---the truth.  It is also the reason he was livid with his two so-called "prophets," Emilian and Fetice, who allowed the girls to marry normal young men in his absence, especially after his specific instructions to save them for him since he was their "eternal husband"---all this and more contained within the unaltered/unedited memoirs of an arrogant narcissistic pedophile aka mgr. 

Here is text from both---mgr’s unedited/unsanitized originals, and---dhs’ “sanitized” second edition of his translation of the 1928 Russian edition---for comparison:

This is book 4, article 11, from the beginning---in mgr’s [unedited/unsanitized] originals:

It is also necessary to remind you, my beloved wives, Marafina and Sterafina, that you are my own bone and flesh. God has joined us and no man can separate us. Stand upon this foundation. I am your eternal husband. Seek in no one else a husband for yourself. Where can you find anyone who can separate our eternal wedlock, inspired union and my precious love? Would he escape alive from my flaming hot jealousy over you, which you yourselves heard with your own ears? I said unto you in Alexanderpol, before all the people, that you are my wives. Because I was twice born, I married twice. I showed you to all the people saying, ‘This is my first wife, named Marafina, and this is my second wife, named Sterafina.’ I said this by inspiration and not of myself. You must remember this and tell all others about it. You are to say, ‘We are his wives eternally and his queens for the grace-filled 1000-year kingdom of Christ on earth.’ Not man, but God himself shall reveal, throughout every place under heaven, this, our new enlightenment.” (4.11, from the beginning, mgr)

And here is book 4, article 11, from the beginning---in dhs’ edited/sanitized second edition (2005) of his 1928 Russian edition translation from Russian into English (black book):

Also I remind you, my beloved, that you are of one flesh and bone with me.  God Himself has joined us, man cannot sunder us; stand firmly upon the one foundation.  Do not look for someone else in another feature to sunder our eternal tie of spiritual union and precious love.  God Himself, and not a man, will reveal our radiance to all under heaven.”

How about that omission and revamping job---everything in RED in mgr's originals has been entirely omitted, and the partial sentences in RED in dhs' perversion [of mgr's originals] have been reconstructed to give them a completely different meaning than that of the author. 

Deceitful, deceitful, deceitful---shameful, shameful, shameful....  

P.S.  If “regurgitation” is what Guest newname thinks of his beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd’s [unaltered/unedited original] memoirs---okay---although it is a tad disrespectful and hypocritical of his faithful one to do so, but again, his prerogative.

ADDENDUM to the above previous post---

Almost forgot---here is a copy of the page containing book 4, article 11 from the altered/edited 1928 Russian edition (001.bmp), on which page are dhs' own editing "markings"---and again, please NOTE dhs' marking---SECTION MISSING---specifically, verse two (2) under article 11, which---SECTION MISSING---of course, is mgr's original (002.bmp) for Guest newname's "accurate" translation into English.

001.bmp

002.bmp

Without reservations well done. 

I sincerely pray and hope that those who rely on a heart felt desire too always be in a search for Sola Scriptura Biblical Truth to enrich their Spiritual life are open to dreadful sin that DHS has perpetuated on the Molokan Community. 

As you seeming say DHS's original mission to hold to the original text of MGR's writhing's turned into the sin that he continues too perpetuate to this day.  Unless he confesses and asks for forgiveness for this grievous sin, in death he will receive his just reward for its results. 

I am curious to know if you have the originals in photograph form, especially of interest to me Book 4 article 11?  If not, I have a great deal of much of the originals which may contain Book 4 article 11 and would gladly share them with you, if you desire.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where it cannot be proclaimed enough "Yeshua Hamashiach is Lord to the glory of God the Father")

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:13 PM, anonymous said:

Here is text from both---mgr’s unedited/unsanitized originals, and---dhs’ “sanitized” second edition of his translation of the 1928 Russian edition---for comparison:

This is book 4, article 11, from the beginning---in mgr’s [unedited/unsanitized] originals:

And here is book 4, article 11, from the beginning---in dhs’ edited/sanitized second edition (2005) of his 1928 Russian edition translation from Russian into English (black book):

How about that omission and revamping job---everything in RED in mgr's originals has been entirely omitted, and the partial sentences in RED in dhs' perversion [of mgr's originals] have been reconstructed to give them a completely different meaning than that of the author. 

P.S.  If “regurgitation” is what Guest newname thinks of his beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd’s [unaltered/unedited original] memoirs---okay---although it is a tad disrespectful and hypocritical of his faithful one to do so, but again, his prerogative.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, anonymous said:

ADDENDUM to the above previous post---

Almost forgot---here is a copy of the page containing book 4, article 11 from the altered/edited 1928 Russian edition (001.bmp), on which page are dhs' own editing "markings"---and again, please NOTE dhs' marking---SECTION MISSING---specifically, verse two (2) under article 11, which---SECTION MISSING---of course, is mgr's original (002.bmp) for Guest newname's "accurate" translation into English.

001.bmp

002.bmp

I am curious to know if you have the originals in photograph form, especially of interest to me Book 4 article 11?  If not, I have a great deal of much of the originals which may contain Book 4 article 11 and would gladly share them with you, if you desire.

No, the originals are not in photograph form---they are typewritten from the handwritten---and thank you for your offer regarding the originals, however, no need.

And yes, dhs, along with the initial spin doctors (all of whom are more than likely deceased by now), will most definitely give answer to THE LORD GOD for such a heinous misdeed---more so dhs, as he continues to brazenly perpetuate the deceit to date.  Woe unto him....

I do have in my position in the photographed form of what is supposedly the originals of MGR's writings of which I would hope contains the Book 4 Article 11 which is what DHS transcribed from with the help of Volkov.  I have had them for numerous years and were given to me by the person that actually photographed them on the hood of a car in the parking lot of the old Freeway Church. 

I would be willing to share with someone with the expertize/ability/desire/time who could verify their authenticity.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where faithfulness to the Gospel is always desired)

RE:  dhs’ editing of the previously altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition

To give Guest newname an idea of how much and the type of editing that was done by the [initial] spin doctors of the published 1928 Russian [second] edition prior to dhs’ “compare and correct” translation project (which included dhs' own editing), here are some examples seen in dhs’ editing markings of the already altered/edited 1928 Russian [second] edition.

In book 13, dhs crossed out article 9 completely (containing verses 1-6) with an arrow pointing to his notation which reads:

“goes between Ch. 15 + 16, Bk 10.”

Obviously, this means that what is article 9, which the spin doctors placed in book 13, did not belong in book 13, but in book 10 of the originals, between articles/chapters 15 and 16.

In the same book (13), under article 10, regarding verses 1-5, dhs’ notation reads: 

“vrs 1-5 go between Ch 15 + 16 Bk 10.”

Obviously, this means that verses 1-5 of article 10, which the spin doctors placed in book 13, did not belong in book 13, but in book 10 of the originals, between articles/chapters 15 and 16.

In book 14, dhs’ notations read:

“Book 14 manuscript begins at Chapter 7 verse 3-3/4 --- see Morning Star, page 271---or 1st ed. Pg. 204.”

Obviously, this means that the content in book 14 prior to chapter 7 verse 3-3/4 (when the originals of book 14 begin), was arbitrarily inserted by the spin doctors.

Following the above notations, the text that follows is the name and/or title---

ДАХТОРАЦЕЯ

---again with an arrow from that name/title to dhs’ notation which reads:

“follows after Chap 25.”

Obviously, this means that the above name/title was taken from its original place in the [original] manuscripts (i.e., after chapter 25), and inserted as a heading at the very beginning of book 14.

Following this name/title is article 1---under this article 1, were fourteen (14) Roman numerals (e.g., I, II, III, IV, etc.), and under each Roman numeral was a paragraph of text---dhs crossed out all the Roman numerals and instead spelled out the numbers (e.g., First.…; Second….; Third…., etc.), and inserted them to form the beginning of each paragraph.  In other words, rather than the Roman numerals, dhs elected to begin each paragraph with cardinal numbers, spelling out the cardinal numbers, followed by the text, which looks like this:

First, + [text].

Second, + [text].

Third, + [text].

Fourth, + [text].

The sentence that follows the above changes, is completely crossed out followed by dhs’ notations:

“BK 14 order in manuscript--- 

7:3-3/4 > 20

6:1 > 6:IV

5 all

21 > 25

1 all

26 all 3 and 4

2:1-XVII

7:1-3-3/4

27 all

Not in BK 14 manuscript---

28 XVIII

6: V

28, 29, 30

Obviously, the order of text in the altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition was not the order in book 14 of the originals, and some text added in the altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition which was not in book 14 of the originals.

A few more examples and we're done for now.

Under article 2 of the same book (14), there is an arrow that points to the notation:

“follows after Ch 4.”

Obviously, article 2 in book 14 of the altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition, belongs after article/chapter 4 in the originals.

Under this same article (2), as with article 1---all eighteen (18) Romans numerals are crossed out with the notation:

“now go to Ch 7.”

Obviously, the content that is article 2 in the altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition, belongs after and/or is part of article/chapter 7 in the originals.

The last paragraph under this article 2 has an arrow pointing to the notation:

“this verse belongs between Ch. 17 + 18 BK 10.”

Obviously, this last paragraph of article 2 in book 14, belongs between articles/chapters 17 and 18 in book 10 of the originals.

Article 3 of this same book (14) has an arrow pointing to the notation:

“follows after Ch 26---see typewritten copy with corrections.”

Obviously, this means that article 3 in book 14 belongs after article/chapter 26 in the originals, and with corrections.

And last but not least, article 5 of this same book (14) has this notation: 

“follows after Ch 6 #IV.”

Obviously, this means that article 5 in book 14, belongs after article/chapter 6, verse 4, in the originals.

NOTE:  Books 10 and 14 are the most heavily altered/edited of all the originals.  One guess as to the reason?  Correct---because the content in these two books in the originals is the most obscene/vile.

There you are, Guest newname---a little lesson in how much and the type of editing done by both the spin doctors of the altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition, and the altered/edited published English translations (1983; 2005 second edition). 

(BTW, FYI---dhs' 1971 work copy consists of 204 pages---176 pages of his editing the already altered/edited published 1928 Russian [second] edition, and 28 pages of the "SECTION(S) MISSING" text, which is of course, mgr's originals.)

Oh what a tangled web was woven to ensnare gullible and naive individuals like Guest newname who, to date, remain bewitched and mesmerized by the vain imaginings of a self-deluded wannabe "Christ" aka "the new Jewish Messiah"---

The Holy Scriptures also state the following:

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness." (2 Tim 3:16.)

To sum up, the Bible is indeed inspired of God, and is inerrant in the original autographs. But unfortunately, as you well know, we do not have the original autographs, nor are we certain that we have an error free copy of the Bible in any form today. This is why our Lord, Christ Jesus, stated unto His Apostles:

"However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come." (John 16:13.)

It is ultimately God and His Holy Spirit that guides mankind unto all truth. The Bible as we have it today contains the words of God, and should be used for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, as it itself states. Therefore God is the ultimate authority. (Guest newname)

So if Guest newname isn’t certain that the copies of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES we have today are error-free, how can he, with any certainty, believe and trust the SCRIPTURAL passages he presents as proof text for his statements?  And how, on what basis, does he determine which SCRIPTURAL passages are error-free (true/truth) and which are not (erroneous/false/untrue---if that were the case, but isn't)? 

Guest newname’s conclusion regarding his uncertainty with respect to the veracity of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---

This is why our Lord, Christ Jesus, stated unto His Apostles:

"However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come." (John 16:13.)

---not only speaks volumes concerning his uncertainty in the inerrancy and infallibility of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, but highlights his [unspoken but spoken] emphasis on what, within the molokan community, is believed to be---the “spoken” word of THE LORD GOD (recall f/m/p’s insistence on “spoken” versus “written” [word]) aka what is believed by its congregants to be “prophetic utterance”---that is, when an individual comes out purportedly “in THE SPIRIT,” and utters whatever he utters.  This is the reason Guest newname presented the SCRIPTURAL passages from John 16:13 above as proof text for that very perspective and belief.

But one must question---does Guest newname “test” these so-called “prophets” and their so-called “prophetic utterances,” and if so, how?

For example, suppose a “prophet” came out “in THE SPIRIT” during a wedding (as is typical in the molokan community) in the church Guest newname is a member of, and declared that every man in the congregation is allowed to have seven wives---as spoken by the prophet Isaiah---and even opened THE HOLY SCRIPTURES to passage 4:1 in the book of Isaiah, to “confirm” his “prophetic utterance.” 

How would Guest newname react?  Would he accept the “prophet’s” declaration as “inspiration by/of THE [HOLY] SPIRIT,” and believe it is acceptable and approved by THE LORD GOD to acquire six more wives (presuming he is married and has one wife already)?  Would he question and “test” the “prophet” and the declaration as to whether it was truly “by inspiration of THE [HOLY] SPIRIT”?  And if so, why and how?  How would he know if what the “prophet” declared was “of THE LORD GOD” thus true/truth?  And how would Guest newname view that so-called "prophet" when he discovered that the so-called "prophetic utterance" was a falsehood/lie/untruth?  Would he consider the person a "true" prophet [from THE LORD GOD] or a "false" prophet inspired by a spirit, yes, but which spirit---THE SPIRIT of TRUTH or a lying spirit? 

This would be no different than when mgr did it during his day, and what the spin doctors have done---and yet mgr's proponents accept and believe it to be true/truth, "oooohing" and "aaaahing" at what they have been brainwashed to believe is "spiritual profundity."

It must be pointed out that because of Guest newname’s (and his maximist brethen’s) uncertainty with respect to the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---as seen in his statements---it is perfectly understandable that he would underestimate and/or ignore the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD (JESUS) with respect to---prophecy (foretelling) as revealed by JESUS in the book of Revelation:

The revelation of JESUS CHRIST, which GOD gave HIM to show to HIS servants the things that must soon take place.  HE made it known by sending HIS angel to HIS servant John, who bore witness to the word of GOD and to the testimony of JESUS CHRIST, even to all that he saw.  Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.” (Revelation 1:1-3)

As well as the admonition for adding and/or “taking away from the words of the prophecy of this book,” including the consequences for doing so:

“I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, GOD will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this bookHE WHO testifies to these things says, ‘Surely I am coming soon.’ Amen. Come, LORD JESUS!” (Revelation 22:18-20)

It is THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO gives all those in whom HE dwells, the understanding concerning future events prophesied and revealed in the book of Revelation, as well as in the entire HOLY SCRIPTURES (Old and New Testaments).  In other words, all that is necessary for one to know concerning past, present, and future events with respect to THE LORD GOD’S---salvation and a right[eous] relationship with HIM---is contained in HIS written word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

And if one is uncertain with respect to its contents aka inerrant infallible absolute truth, he is akin to a ship without a rudder carried about by every wind [of doctrine] and destined for disaster….(as are mgr's devotees).

Guest Prijun

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 

10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 

11 For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 

12 in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

The deception being the distorted scriptures themselves. You do not know what it means "to add or take away."

Guest newname
On 3/21/2018 at 5:44 PM, anonymous said:

In other words, all that is necessary for one to know concerning past, present, and future events with respect to THE LORD GOD’S---salvation and a right[eous] relationship with HIM---is contained in HIS written word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

Interestingly enough, this statement provided to us by Anonymous is nowhere found in the Bible, which one should expect if Anonymous was indeed consistent. But it is now obvious, that Anonymous, being influenced by Western Reformers, and their traditions, has essentially backed himself into a corner by claiming that “all that is necessary” with respect to future events is found in the words of the Holy Scriptures. I must ask Anonymous to provide Scriptural backing for such claims and indicate to us how and why the gift of “prophecy” (the foretelling of future events) is no longer valid for the modern believer in Jesus Christ. And why the Apostle Paul was wrong/incorrect when he stated clearly: That you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 1:7. When Anonymous, after a vigorous search for such a passage comes up empty handed, he must admit and fess up to the fact that it is really HE who has violated the words of the Book of Revelation found in Rev 22:18-20, which is based on his fallible interpretation of the passage, and is therefore one of those unto whom the plagues of the Book of Revelation will be added to. Also by using Anonymous’s logic, the entire New Testament is also invalid, due to the fact that it has been added to the Old Testament, which states: You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God that I command you. Deut 4:2.

There is an alternate view however, in that, nowhere does Scripture limit or constrain God’s revelations to a book. God can and does use and work with en-gifted individuals within His church to proclaim future events. As the Scripture states: “For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.”

P.S. Anonymous in his quotations of the Book of Revelation, chose to utilize the English Standard Version of the Bible (the ESV). Which is of no surprise in regards to Anonymous, for it was translated and edited by evangelically leaning scholars who translated the Greek Text using a very rigid form of Formal Equivalency, which Anonymous is apparently very keen on. According to the preface of the ESV, the textual basis for the New Testament Greek text is the “1993 edition of the Greek New Testament” (4th corrected ed.) published by the UBS, and Novum Testamentum Graece (27th ed.) edited by Nestle and Aland. Why is this important? Let us explain.

The ESV makes use of the Nestle and Aland Greek text, which is predominantly based on an Alexandrian text type. What this means is that these manuscripts mainly originate from Alexandria, Egypt, and deviate in many ways with other text types.

The King James Bible for example, is based on a Byzantine text type, more specifically called the Majority Text. This is why there are significant differences between the ESV and the KJV within the New Testament, due to the fact that they use two different Greek texts that differ with one another on wording.

Anonymous is going to have the very difficult task, of explaining away the following obvious textual variant found within the Holy Scriptures. It is commonly refereed to as the Comma Johanneum.

The King James Bible states: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

While the ESV states: For there are three that testify.

It is obvious and self evident that the two texts differ…

Remember, Anonymous is in line with the Western Protestant belief, that the Bible is error free. Therefore, why do we have in front of us, two different renderings, of the same verse? Anonymous will be forced to use a form of Textual Criticism in determining which reading is correct. Thereby making him, and his human/fallible intellect the arbiter of the truth. The onus is on Anonymous, to explain away the differences found within the Greek manuscripts of the Holy Scriptures, and explain how and by what standard does he determine and differentiate between the Words of God and the words of a scribe who added and/or subtracted words from the Bible, which he claims has no errors.

I choose to believe what the Bible actuality says about itself, that all Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness." (2 Tim 3:16.) Which is consistent with the teachings of the Molokan forefathers, from which Anonymous has deviated.

Guest newname
On 3/13/2018 at 6:47 PM, anonymous said:

It becomes obvious that he does not know of what he speaks since what he speaks of is not, repeat, not mgr’s unaltered/unedited originals, but the altered/edited forgery that is the published 1928 Russian [second] edition and/or the published English editions (1983; 2005).

Greetings Anonymous,

You state below that I do not know what I speak of because the section that I quoted (Book 10:18:4-6) was the altered/edited forgery. I must ask how you came to this conclusion? Last I checked, the text I quoted is indeed written in the originals and was included within the published text. The sections (of Book 10) omitted within the published 1928 Russian text were not always omitted. Most of them were included in their fullness, or in part, in a previous version published 13 years earlier. Since you claimed that I quoted from a forgery, and now realize that I did not, it becomes obvious that you goofed (again) and have no idea of what you speak. I also am very sorry you took the time and effort to scan and upload (which I know is very time consuming) these various pages from DHS’s work, only to realize that I have no need of them (having had possession of all of these documents for many years), which means that the time you consumed was a complete waste of your precious time. 

In regards to the translation, you very well know, as well as I, that the translation which you have constantly regurgitated from the pages of Paul Efseaff’s booklets is very poor. The fact that you have never publicly pointed this out is very telling (effectively hiding the fact that his Russian was very elementary at best). In fact, the Russian translation of the aforementioned work, sent to Russia within the last 10 years, did not even include the original wording of MGR but instead a translation of Efseaff’s English translation of the originals. For someone who claims to have the indwelling of the Spirit of Truth, aka the Holy Spirit, why not provide what MGR actually wrote, instead of distributing a pamphlet that was a translation of a faulty translation?

These facts are in themselves direct evidence of the spirit of deceit, aka the spirit of the antichrist, that dwells within your hardened heart.

NOTE: In my dealings with various other “Maximisti” located in various regions within Russia and Armenia, many pointed out the above facts and indicated that what was done by the pamphlet’s distributers was very dishonest and a work of poor sportsmanship (a blow below the belt as it were).

Guest newname
On 3/17/2018 at 10:13 PM, anonymous said:

Greetings Anonymous,

The section that you quoted from Book 4, Article 11, was also published and included word for word in an earlier version, and was no doubt removed by the editors of the 1928 Russian edition. The manner in which you portray the interpretation of the text is also not correct.

Marafina (also known as Marfa) was the only lawful physical wife of MGR, the mother of his 3 children. Sterafina (Stenya) was MGR’s sister in law, a prophetess (more then likely the head prophetess) of the Nikitino church, which was held in the basement of the father of the prophetess known as Varya. Marafina and Sterafina were step sisters, one of whom was adopted into the others family (the records are not clear as to who was adopted and who was not).

Sterafina was representative of his spiritual community (Zion), the mother of all those who believe in the Holy Spirit, which he indicated earlier within the same booklet (MGR 4:2:7). The relationship between the two was a spiritual one, in that he through her, via the activity of the Holy Spirit within the congregation, via the holy kiss of matrimony (MGR 1:29:5), spiritually produced children (gifts/converts/reborn individuals) within the church (MGR 14:30:1-2). To imply and assume anything beyond this, places you in the same boat as the adversaries of the Jumper Molokans, from the time of their very birth, to the time of MGR and his headship over the Molokan Jumper community. These same adversaries (which were mainly composed of the Steadfast [Postoyan] faction of Molokanism) considered the kiss of love within Molokan Jumper prophetic activity to be adultery and polygamy (MGR 9:14:4). David Yesseyevich also mentions similar situations within his own writings at an earlier date (DY 2:1). Both deny any immoral activity, but instead testify that they were slandered by their own brothers, jealous of the activity of the Spirit that was upon them. 

In V. 4 of MGR 4:11 (following the edited unpublished portion), he instructs his wives (which consisted of his own physical family as well as his own spiritual family) to remain with him in one spirit, unlike other members who went after satan, a different spirit (such as yourself). These apostates, violated their vows of fidelity, blasphemed the Holy Spirit and made MGR’s enemies to rejoice. These enemies always wanted to steal his flock out of his hands. MGR in V. 12, identifies the daughter of Zion to be his flock, which consisted of his physical and spiritual families. One section earlier, he instructs his all of his followers to observe the wedding matrimony of the spiritual union towards him, including but not limited to Marafina his only physical wife, and Sterafina his spiritual wife/queen, who was representative of Zion, our spiritual mother, and acted as a prophetess within the Nikitino Molokan Jumper church.

Guest newname
On 3/16/2018 at 11:06 PM, anonymous said:

P.S.  BTW, those "sinistral molokans," as Guest newname's beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd referred to them in his memoirs, were those individuals who opposed (and did the right thing to report him to the authorities) the pedophilic megalomaniac's lewd/sinful behavior and demands made upon the young "chaste maidens" and their parents (threatening and cursing both the daughters and parents if they didn't comply with his wanton ways) on whom he cast his eyes for his fantasy fiefdom aka "New Israel" aka his "Zion" which he attempted to model after King Solomon along with his multiple wives and concubines.  That---was the reason for the authorities' involvement and consequently, his incarceration.  He went to prison and "suffered" for---women, two in particular (his first two "spiritual wives") that he himself names in his memoirs---his "first" wife---Marafina, and his "second" wife---Stenya/Sterafina (the so-called "prophetess"---if so, who was Marafina?  Another "prophetess"?  And then there were---Varya, Leksya, Vasilisa, Manya, and Grunya---"prophetesses" as well?), as he so lovingly refers to them in his unaltered/unedited memoirs---until---they (and the other [new] seven girls) married normal young men (whom he referred to as "sons of satan incarnate")---then all hell broke loose (literally), and this too, he spewed in filthy language in his unaltered/unedited memoirs, cursing them, their husbands (whom he called "sons of satan incarnate"), and their children.  And to his perverted way of thinking, he believed that in his incarceration [which in truth, was for his lascivious behavior which he attempted to masquerade as "spiritual," and terrorizing families], he was "suffering" for---the truth.  It is also the reason he was livid with his two so-called "prophets," Emilian and Fetice, who allowed the girls to marry normal young men in his absence, especially after his specific instructions to save them for him since he was their "eternal husband"---all this and more contained within the unaltered/unedited memoirs of an arrogant narcissistic pedophile aka mgr. 

Greetings Anonymous,

I am grateful that you posted such a concise and limited summery of your incorrect and dishonest conclusions in regards to MGR. It allows for me to more easily break apart your slanderous accusations.

Despite your vile fantasies, which would put a good issue of the National Enquirer to shame, MGR was not arrested for “lewd and sinful” behavior (I didn't know sinfulness was a crime in old Russia?). Instead, what initially lead to his arrest, was a 70 foot flag pole that was erected in the village of Nikitino, which was later confiscated by the authorities. This banner/flag indicated that the regime of the Tsar was to soon end, and indicated that MGR’s kingdom was to take its place. Due to its political significance, and the fact that this banner was erected while the Grand Princes of Russia were traveling through the various villages, MGR was arrested very shortly thereafter and sent to a prison in Alexandropol. Efim Gerasimovich (who was around 15/16 years old at the time), the brother of some of the spiritual queens (prophetesses), wrote a letter to MGR which was delivered to him in Alexandropol:

Farewell, farewell, Maxim Gavrilovich! Here is our last meeting with you. They will exile you away from us to a distant and barbarous country; beyond the steep mountains, the tall and dark forests, into a difficult land. You will live there with serpents and pass throughout he gates of wolves. There will be no meetings except in meager letters, your happiness and joy will remain behind. The roads and trails awaiting you will weary you, and will travel according to their own intentions. Farewell, farewell, while we can yet see you. Today a voice is heard; they come to exile him away from us. With what shall he take delight? His tears shall overflow. His hour has come, he is exiled away from us. We saw him and we shined like lightning. He has departed int ears to receive his crowns. He will observe this, Christ will call him His brother. He has gone to bury the darkness of this age, to demolish the sinistral thrones. They have driven him into the dark forest where the demon himself resides. His militia is Angelic. His gaze is stern; he will have no mercy upon the enemy. And his Spirit, the Spirit of the storm, will agitate them like the sea.

NOTE: EGK did not rejoice that MGR was exiled away, which one would expect to be a natural reaction if MGR was indeed abusing his sisters. In fact, with him being removed from the equation, EGK mourns and speaks of him in a very positive manner. He clearly states that MGR’s happiness and joy would remain with them. Which is a very positive statement for a teenager to make to anybody, let alone someone who did what Anonymous claims MGR did. MGR did not suffer only for two women. But instead, for his entire spiritual community (which also included the two spiritual queens mentioned in MGR 10:10:3 in the originals) and his Lord, Jesus Christ. On a further note, Anonymous incorrectly identifies who the queens were in the above quoted passage. Marafina was not a spiritual queen, but his only physical wife. She is not mentioned within the text (maybe Anonymous needs to read more carefully).

The following passages should provide more then enough evidence to prove that MGR believed he was suffering for his community as a whole, and for his Lord Jesus Christ. 

Here I, Admeyil entrust this book of mine to that man who by it can truly serve me as well as all of my spiritual community, those who everywhere confess the Spirit of my suffering. MGR 1:1:1.

This is why I suffer such a long while for Him. Concerning this, He, who sits upon the throne says: “Behold, I make all things new.” MGR 2:14:6.

I also ask of you, show it to your own people and my brethren, and all the others who will heed you and me who suffers for you. MGR 3:1:4.

I suffer for you as did Jeremiah the prophet, - day and night I weep. MGR 3:2:3.

I ask you, my beloved friends, look at me with the eyes of your kind heart, upon your weeping sufferer. So many tears I have shed; day and night I do not cease from my lament. MGR 3:3:1-2.

I first thank God who created all; and second, this community which has not forgotten me, a fiery, ardent sufferer for the faith and love of the Holy Spirit. MGR 4:1:5.

There are of course numerous other passages indicating the fact, that MGR believed and stated that he was suffering for his Lord, and for his spiritual community, and not ONLY for two women. These passages will not be listed due to space. Anonymous’s conclusion is now proven false. 

The problem that we have here is that Anonymous is not using constant logic in his attacks on the writings of MGR. He chooses to use one set of rules for the Bible, and another for the Spirit and Life. This is the reason why every argument he uses against the writings of MGR, can be thrown right back in his face, thereby causing us to effectually waste our time, and turn blue in the face for no reason whatsoever. If Anonymous is to take his job seriously, he must begin using constant logic, by which we could both dialogue in a respectful and conductive way. But sadly, his heart is to hard to do such things, he will persist in attacking a straw man of MGR, an individual who did not exist. It is very disappointing indeed. For some, as long as you are attacking the words of “the enemy,” you can twist, distort, and misrepresent all you want. Which is what Anonymous does to MGR and the Molokan Jumper faith in general. 

The rest of Anonymous's incorrect assumptions and statements (mostly outright slanderous and false) will not be addressed here, due to time constraints, as I am afraid I have wasted enough time as it is. Good day to all. 

Guest newname,

The time and energy put into your defensive (but inaccurate) responses, especially because of your “time constraints,” weren't necessary and actually a waste of your time and the readers’ time---all you need do is provide an “accurate” translation of mgr’s unaltered/unedited originals (“SECTION(S) MISSING” above) in English on this forum, and allow the readers to judge for themselves the content and context in which his memoirs were written.  Simple….

Thank you.

Four (4) fairly lengthy posts, including repetitive complaints about the "elementary" and sloppy translation(s) of his beloved hero's "regurgitated" (in Guest newname's words) originals, but still no "accurate" translation from Guest newname of at least the two (2) short pages (paragraphs actually) of mgr's originals from book 10, the book wherein is found the infamous---указь (decree/edict)---which Guest newname was so worked up over. 

Makes one wonder concerning the credibility of Guest newname's reassurance that the Russian language would not be a hindrance to him---should be a snap for a person claiming to be proficient in Russian, yet here we are, still waiting....

Guest newname’s silence and reluctance in providing an “accurate” translation of mgr’s originals (the ones he claims he has had for years) is deafening and speaks volumes---and it becomes even more obvious that he and his maximist brethren willfully choose to ignore the ugly truths concerning their beloved hero/leader/shepherd while continuing to lull themselves into the spiritual stupor that is their signature trademark.

With the truth staring them in the face, you'd think they'd finally "get it"---but no, they volitionally do not want to do so---and so be it, their choice.

Sad, very sad….

I have just reread this strand which it seems that for whatever the reason I did not pay enough attention to when I first read it.  I now want to commend Anonymous for the thorough presentation of the reality of the actual person MGR was. 

Quite sade to realize that even now with so many people’s actual eternal destiny weighing in the balance DHS would likely to the best of my knowledge stand behind his propagating the lie that he continued in his English S&L.    

I want to again extend the offer I made on 3/19/18.

This statement by newname in his last post ofThe rest of Anonymous's incorrect assumptions and statements (mostly outright slanderous and false) will not be addressed here, due to time constraints, as I am afraid I have wasted enough time as it is. Good day to all,” is quite cringe-worthy to say the least.  Also, because of the fact that his own eternal destiny and anyone that he is able to influence including family and friends that hold to his beliefs is choosing eternal separation from God when Eternal Security has been bought and paid by our beloved and cherished Lamb of God, Yeshua Hamashiach.

Sad though to realize that an obviously fairly intelligent individual who has seemingly fallen hook line and sinker for blatant misrepresentation of Truth by the S&L.

Although, Apostle Paul quite pointily informed us just these type of people.

1st Corinthians 1:23-25 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (where when all else fails, forsake those whose arrogance is obvious)

On 3/19/2018 at 9:43 PM, lastinline said:

I do have in my possession in photographed form the originals of MGR's writings of which I would hope contains the Book 4 Article 11 which is what DHS transcribed from with the help of Volkov.  I have had them for numerous years and were given to me by the very person that actually photographed them on the hood of a car in the parking lot of the old Freeway Church. 

I would be willing to share with someone with the expertize/ability/desire/time who could verify their authenticity.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where faithfulness to the Gospel is always desired)

If newname is still around.  A question if I may, please.

Have you personally fulfilled what seems to be quite literal,  the requirement in page 476 Bk 9 Article 5?

5. For this reason each believer of the Spirit of truth must quickly and before all accept him, our Maxim, as the King personified,

If affirmative on your part, do you restrict your Molokan fellowship to only those who have also done the same?

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (where applying Ephesians 6:10-20 makes for great contemplation) 

On 3/26/2018 at 1:29 PM, seeking_truth_1 said:

Breakin' out the popcorn... This is going to get good

In all seriousness, is this just a preconditioned reflex on your part?

last/least/foundinline ©™®   (where humor may not be a good thing)

Matthew 12:39 But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Without controversy?  Devine and yet totally a man?  

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory. 

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent.  Has He said, and will He not do?  Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.

Psalm 1:1-2 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law, he meditates day and night.

Matthew 7:23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Hebrews 1: 1. God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

For to which of the angels did He ever say: “You are My Son, Today I have begotten You”?  And again: “I will be to Him a Father, And He shall be to Me a Son”?  But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: “Let all the angels of God worship Him.” And of the angels He says: “Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire.”

But to the Son He says: Your throne, O Godis forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.  You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”  10 And: “You, Lord, in the beginning, laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.  11 They will perish, but You remain; And they will all grow old like a garment; 12 Like a cloak You will fold them up, And they will be changed. But You are the same, And Your years will not fail.”  13 But to which of the angels has He ever said: “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (where hardening of the heart brings tears of GREAT sadness)

On 11/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, lastinline said:

If newname is still around.  A question if I may, please.

Have you personally fulfilled what seems to be quite literal,  the requirement in page 476 Bk 9 Article 5?

5. For this reason each believer of the Spirit of truth must quickly and before all accept him, our Maxim, as the King personified,

If affirmative on your part, do you restrict your Molokan fellowship to only those who have also done the same?

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (where applying Ephesians 6:10-20 makes for great contemplation) 

The next verse MGR, 6.  And bow down at his feet with gifts:  whatever any person gives sincerely from his soul. 7.  For this each will receive a blessing from him for the ages of the age.  Amen, truth, amen.

This command to bow down seems clearly a form of worship which is quite similar to what is portrayed in the Book of D a n i e l.  Shortly after King Nebuchadnezzar's dream was interpreted by D a n i e l, that an image in his dream had a head of Gold which represented him the king, he had a huge image of gold constructed and when finished he called dignitaries from his empire to come to its dedication.  At this dedication, it was proclaimed that when certain music was played in his empire, all were required to bow down and worship this image.  And, whoever that did not bow down would be thrown in a fiery furnace.  After this music was played certain Chaldeans quickly informed Nebuchadnezzar that Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-ego had not bowed to the image and the long and short of this is Great Reversal as Scripture describes in D a n i e l Chapter 3 a resulting new decree was proclaimed that anyone speaking anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-ego would be cut to pieces.

I point out that these young men were devoted followers of the God of Israel and were surely taught at an early age to memorize ‘Hear, O Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord,’ and, ‘Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob.’”

And the Commandments of God which begin with the teaching of:

1. “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

2. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the command is to only bow and worship the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob)

Every high priest is selected from among the people and is appointed to represent the people in matters related to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins.

He is able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and are going astray, since he himself is subject to weakness. 

This is why he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins, as well as for the sins of the people.

And no one takes this honor on himself, but he receives it when called by God, just as Aaron was.

In the same way, Christ did not take on himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him,

“You are my Son;
    today I have become your Father.”[a]

And he says in another place,

“You are a priest forever,
    in the order of Melchizedek.”[b]

During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered 

and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him 

10 and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek

our pamaznik is the high priest of new Israel.

I assume you’re signifying MGR as your pamaznik. So then have you fulfilled his command to acknowledge him as Scripturally your King before like-minded individuals?  Do you worship him by bowing down to him?

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where rejection of mgr is always welcomed)

Since you seem to designate yourself as part of an entity calling itself “new Israel,” approximately how many do you estimate are part of this “new Israel” and under the leadership of MGR?  Are there hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands or even millions?

As a new Israelite, does pamaznik allow you to be subject or even allow yourself to be governed by the laws of the United States, Armenia, Australia or even Russia?  Is a new Israelite allowed to own property, pay taxes, borrow money, have a driver’s license or have a Social Security number/card?  I am well aware of one of your devotees that followed these rules and now has long ago passed and has left his family in shambles (SJV), although some have now thankfully received the Truth.     

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Yeshua Hamashiach is the only King)

We give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is Gods. Thereby living at peace with all men.

Worship to God does not include bowing. We worship God in Spirit.

Why do you still go to a Molokan church that is supposed to also be ruled by the King of Spirits ?

You like borscht and lapsha to much?

Edited by fourvetta

Our Pamaznik is the God of the faith of Abraham. As is written.

Just as Abraham honored Melchizedek , He also would have honored the King of Spirits.

Thank you so much for sharing your beliefs.  Because with a closeup view of just how far MGR can take someone away from accurate Biblical Truth by having him (MGR) as your personal pamaznik/ruler/anointer/king.  Your allegiance to MGR helps many of us to strengthen our resolve to keep our Molokans friends away from the minefield of false teaching in the S&L  In just the same manner as DHS has unintentionally given those without Russian language skills the ability to be aware of the myriad of Biblical falsehoods in the S&L.  Your candor/directness is quite helpful in revealing how extensive the S&L has influenced your Spiritual beliefs, so again, thank you.

On 11/30/2018 at 5:26 PM, fourvetta said:

Our Pamaznik is the God of the faith of Abraham. As is written.                                                                                                    Just as Abraham honored Melchizedek , He also would have honored the King of Spirits.

Cringeworthy, "Our Pamaznik is the God of the faith of Abraham."

Apostle Paul seems too quite straightforwardly warn that even if he himself were to preach a different Gospel message a curse would be upon him and anyone else.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

Then again for clarity and specificity in the next verse.

9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Biblical adherence is paramount)

On 11/30/2018 at 4:55 PM, fourvetta said:

We give unto Caesar what is Caesar's and unto God what is Gods. Thereby living at peace with all men.

Worship to God does not include bowing. We worship God in Spirit.

Why do you still go to a Molokan church that is supposed to also be ruled by the King of Spirits ?

You like borscht and lapsha to much?

Actually, I prefer Постный суп.

You seem to be a bit deceitful/disingenuous in perpetuating the myth that other than your minuscule Clarkie church, possibly Blue Top, minuscule La Puente Дом молитвы and also the minuscule Clarkie off shute in Oregon that would confirm that "they are supposed to be ruled by the King of Spirits." You may need to get out and about a bit more to get some clear air, so to speak.

Much of your beliefs bring to mind the Scripture:  

Ecclesiastes 1:9 That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun. 

For the furtherance of Truth:  Христос equals Christ equals Hamashiach and equals Messiah except to those who would be for whatever the reason, are inconsequential or undesirous of Biblical Truth. 

MGR in the S&L page 330 Article 23 verse 1, page 526 Article 31 verse 1 seems to quite clearly refer to himself as the as the new Jewish Messiah.

Since Yeshua Hamashiach clearly warns us to not be deceived by false Messiahs, what are those who are compelled to follow Biblical Truth to do with this S&L false teaching?

Matthew 24:5 (NLT) For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many.

От Матфея 24:5  Многие придут от Моего имени и скажут: „Я — Христос”, и многих обманут.

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (nothing more and nothing less than the Truth)

On 11/21/2018 at 6:06 PM, lastinline said:

On 12/4/2018 at 1:38 PM, lastinline said:

Apostle Paul seems too quite straightforwardly warn that even if he himself were to preach a different Gospel message a curse would be upon him and anyone else.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

Then again for clarity and specificity in the next verse.

9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Biblical adherence is paramount)

We preach the new gospel of the coming of Jesus Christ with Judgement upon the earth.

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters

Edited by fourvetta

On 11/26/2018 at 11:14 AM, fourvetta said:

our pamaznik is the high priest of new Israel.

Very unfortunate that FV states something that can be interpreted at the very least, borderline Scriptural blasphemy.  By considering the myriad of FV’s previous posts.  I can surmise that the term pamaznik/помазаниек/помазание/anointer is referring to MGR and his belief that MGR is the leader of Molokans who also consider themselves as new Israel, also a term that is interpreted as seeming to replace Israel/Israelites as God’s chosen, a Biblical blasphemy/lie.  All this as if he is now помазание/anointer with authority to speak in behalf of all Molokan congregations, by wrongly claiming “a Molokan church that is supposed to also be ruled by the King of Spirits.”  I wonder if this is acceptable to the likes of DHS or guest newname? 

To me the term anointed/anointer in a Biblical context must not be used carelessly.  Especially considering the warning in Matthew 12:6 and Romans 2:15-16.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where fv proclamations are a non-sequitur to Biblical Truth)

On 12/9/2018 at 6:41 PM, fourvetta said:

We preach the new gospel of the coming of Jesus Christ with Judgement upon the earth.

No such thing as a "new gospel," just a deception by those Yeshua informed us of in Matthew 24:5 who will deceive many. 

On 12/9/2018 at 6:41 PM, fourvetta said:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters

Here you post the falsehood of this "new gospel" with Revelation 14:6 having the "everlasting gospel" which was prophesized in Genesis 3:15. 

Then you unknowingly post the fact of the Holy Trinity along with the proclamation verse 7, that Yeshua Hamashiach is The God to worship that made heaven, and earth, and the sea.  So just who is the God that is to be feared and given glory in the hour of judgement to come to all, which includes sadly, fourvetta who is lacking the true faith in the Gospel of Yeshua Hamashiach.

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (the Gospel lack nothing except complete acceptance)

1 hour ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

So why do you attend the same cult as he (FV) does?

Never have to the best of my knowledge.  Clark St is a no go zone, unless I am called to service there for the Gospel's proclamation only, of course.

I doubt this will placate the likes of your wholeful hatred.  Is your popcorn available? 

last/least/foundinline ©™® (the Gospel, the Gospel and more of the Gospel) 

4 hours ago, lastinline said:

Very unfortunate that FV states something that can be interpreted at the very least, borderline Scriptural blasphemy.  By considering the myriad of FV’s previous posts.  I can surmise that the term pamaznik/помазаниек/помазание/anointer is referring to MGR and his belief that MGR is the leader of Molokans who also consider themselves as new Israel, also a term that is interpreted as seeming to replace Israel/Israelites as God’s chosen, a Biblical blasphemy/lie.  All this as if he is now помазание/anointer with authority to speak in behalf of all Molokan congregations, by wrongly claiming “a Molokan church that is supposed to also be ruled by the King of Spirits.”  I wonder if this is acceptable to the likes of DHS or guest newname? 

To me the term anointed/anointer in a Biblical context must not be used carelessly.  Especially considering the warning in Matthew 12:6 and Romans 2:15-16.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where fv proclamations are a non-sequitur to Biblical Truth)

Ask your ministers whose protocol do they follow ? You and your "Molokan" friends are in delusion.

As far as the God forsaken Jews they are enemies of Christ. The synagogue of Satan.

5 hours ago, lastinline said:

Jesus Christ himself said

26 And to the one who is victorious and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations. 

27 He will rule them with an iron scepter and shatter them like pottery—just as I have received authority from My Father. 

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches

On 12/4/2018 at 3:44 PM, lastinline said:

MGR in the S&L page 330 Article 23 verse 1, page 526 Article 31 verse 1 seems to quite clearly refer to himself as the as the new Jewish Messiah.

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (nothing more and nothing less than the Truth)

The English translation for иудейский as Jewish is incorrect. 

In context иудейский means from the tribe of Judah.

еврейский is Jewish.

So because you and your "molokan" friends can read English it does not mean they can read and understand Russian.

2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, 

4 traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 

5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

6 They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, 

7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 

8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith. 

9 But they will not advance much further. For just like Jannes and Jambres, their folly will be plain to everyone.

Edited by fourvetta

Reasons for forfeiture of **********Disclaimer**********  &  **********End Disclaimer********** Duties???

Yeshua Hamashiach’s Heart Warming/Changing Example given to us in 1 Peter 2:23:

Yeshua who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously, Amen

1. Laziness has crept into your wheelhouse.
  2. Health issues with aging, always can be an issue.
  3. Longstanding unresolved platitudes/issues leading to hatred.
  4. Unwavering desire for conflict for conflicts sake after not attaining desired results. 
  5. Dwindling assets, uh oh.  Problems, selling long or selling short timing resulting in serious losses? 
  6. Incarceration?  Wow, that would be a humdinger of revelation, that would be quite sad to behold.  And, Pray about.
  7. With Amazon an easy fix with Christmas shopping, so that wouldn't/shouldn't be an issue.
  8. Wouldn't wish this on anyone, I.R.S. has come calling, again would be a sad site to behold?
  9. In a baseball analogy, sadness about so many strikeouts and only few bunt singles and no runs.  But gladly Our Great God gives all of us a whole lot of extra innings, to put out the fires and to work on getting the ship going down the correct direction down the straight and narrow.

Limitless Biblical concepts for all of us need refocusing from time to time.

1. 1 Thessalonians 2:4 but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we      speak, not as pleasing men, but God who examines our hearts.
  2. 2 Corinthians 5:20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal        through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
  3. 2 Timothy 1:6 For this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you.
  4.  Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
  5. Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
  6. James 3:5-6 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a        little fire kindles!  
  7. And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members           that it defiles the whole body and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
  8. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God. 
  9. 1 Thessalonians 2:4 but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we       speak, not as pleasing men, but God who examines our hearts.
  10. 2 Corinthians 5:20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal         through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
  11. 2 Timothy 1:6 For this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you.
  12. Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.     
  13. Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            last/least/foundinline ©™® (where even quiet solitude has its limited pleasure)

On 12/11/2018 at 12:12 AM, lastinline said:

Never have to the best of my knowledge.  Clark St is a no go zone, unless I am called to service there for the Gospel's proclamation only, of course.

I doubt this will placate the likes of your wholeful hatred.  Is your popcorn available? 

last/least/foundinline ©™® (the Gospel, the Gospel and more of the Gospel) 

So when will your cult allow the "nice Italian couple" (your words) to join?

How about NEVER just because of their ethnicity

Stop fooling yourself

Wow!  Trolling on and on with popcorn at the ready (your words).  Woefully now lacking any prayerful skill set to continue an endeavor that had great potential, that has now meandered far away from any spiritual relevancy for those in need of Grace and not Pharisaic demands.  

22 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Stop fooling yourself

I agree, so stop it and get back to task at hand and repair the myriad of damage with actual seeking true dialogue with those in need of achieving the acceptance of the Gospel of Christ.  And, leave your Pharisaic demands by actually availing yourself of total complete acceptance of Grace, without any reservations/demands as you so clearly are not presently doing.  Stop ONLY pretending to accept Ephesians 2:8-10. 

23 hours ago, lastinline said:

Reasons for forfeiture of **********Disclaimer**********  &  **********End Disclaimer********** Duties???

Weird how quickly you continue the trolling and pretend to have an actual desire for answers for meaningful discussion that you sometimes get into with EGK.  Answering questions and contentions of areas where you are found lacking are NEVER addressed.

Further evidence Click --> Your Obligations Not Addressed   If not Why? As I suggested to quickly reach out to your very near-by Molokan Church leaders with information about the huge numbers of people you know who desire to attend and join their congregtions.

Convoluted thoughts of meandering nonsense on fourvetta's part are obvious and expected.  But, your meandering about and all the while sitting on your thumbs when its seems that clock is nearing midnight with Yeshua Hamashiach's return.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Biblical obligations are taken seriously)

On 12/12/2018 at 7:23 PM, fourvetta said:

So because you and your "molokan" friends can read English it does not mean they can read and understand Russian.

Correction from a Clarkie such as you, while knowing that my Precious Lord God, Yeshua Hamashiach was approached by someone who you have showen by the preponderance of you posts as just such a person.  Is so insightful/amazing to ponder.

Great insight in Matthew 19:16-21 and I strongly suggest that when Yeshua instructs us to "not bear false witness," which is what you are doing by signifying MGR is your "Pamaznik."  It seems that you are pretty much doing the same thing that he did in verse 22.  All because you follow MGR and not Yeshua.  Although he said he did all these things from his youth, but the Truth came out.  And, just like you "loving thy neighbor as thyself" could not be further away in actuality.  All because of your MGR belief system.  Contending that there is such a thing as "new israel" which by inference, meaning replacement of actual Israel is also "bearing false witness."

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where following Yeshua is the only option, even for fourvetta, with repentence)

On 12/11/2018 at 6:34 PM, fourvetta said:

Ask your ministers whose protocol do they follow ? You and your "Molokan" friends are in delusion.

As far as the God forsaken Jews they are enemies of Christ. The synagogue of Satan.

Each Ressurection day we petition in the name Of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Каждый день Воскресения мы просим во имя Господа нашего Иисуса Христа.

Your delusion is Page 476 is Book 9 Article 25 Verse 5. "For this reason each believer of the Spirit of truth must quickly and before all accept him our Maxim, as the King personified."

Ваше заблуждение;  "По этой причине каждый верующий в Дух Духа должен быстро и прежде всего принять его как нашего Максима, как олицетворенного Царя."

This sentiment/statement of delusional thought, "as far as the God forsaken Jews they are enemies of Christ. The synagogue of Satan," is a great example of Psychological projection which is defined clearly as a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. 

It seems that this was a tactic used continuously by the Pharisees in questioning Yeshua's authority, which He was easily able with wisdom unparallel at the time. In John Chapter 10 after I believe Yeshua was contending that He was the Good Shepard in the 23 Psalm which created division in verses 19-20 of John 10 even with them contending that Yeshua was possessed of a demon.  Fortunately, in verse 21 The Truth came to others unlike actual people who are delusional said, "These are not the words of one who has a demon.  Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?"  Yeshua continued to contend for his Authority along with His Deity as being One with the Father.  This only further enraged the delusional to now desire to stone Him to death. 

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (где с великой радостью наша вера только в нашего Господа Иисуса                                                                       Христа & where with great joy our faith is only in our Lord Jesus Christ Alone)

Also, just wondering out loud.  Where is GoodDay, Stevepiv, EGK & Guest Newname?

Have to be honest, not really missing anonymous as yet.  Biblically unsound for a man to be taught/preached to by a women.

To All, I am Hoping and Praying for Merry Christmas and Happy Prosperous New Year in Christ Jesus!

Всем, я надеюсь и молюсь за счастливого Рождества и счастливого Нового года во Христе Иисусе!

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where we know Yeshua was not actully born on December 25)

On 12/19/2018 at 2:22 PM, lastinline said:

Reasons for forfeiture of **********Disclaimer**********  &  **********End Disclaimer********** Duties???                                                                                                                                                                                                           last/least/foundinline ©™® (where even quiet solitude has its limited pleasure)

Seems to be continuing to perpetuate a false claim of relevance. 

last/least/foundinline ©™® (remembering and never regretting 4 a reason and only 4 a season)

Seems quite informative that Netflix along with the popcorn is now your place of refuge and not "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."  Psalm 46:1.  Does, 2 Samuel 1:25 seem applicable/apropos now?

Certainly, hope and pray that it is not so.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where our deficiencies are in no way paradoxical, makes sense? you decide)

On 12/20/2018 at 5:31 PM, lastinline said:

Each Ressurection day we petition in the name Of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Каждый день Воскресения мы просим во имя Господа нашего Иисуса Христа.

Your delusion is Page 476 is Book 9 Article 25 Verse 5. "For this reason each believer of the Spirit of truth must quickly and before all accept him our Maxim, as the King personified."

Ваше заблуждение;  "По этой причине каждый верующий в Дух Духа должен быстро и прежде всего принять его как нашего Максима, как олицетворенного Царя."

This sentiment/statement of delusional thought, "as far as the God forsaken Jews they are enemies of Christ. The synagogue of Satan," is a great example of Psychological projection which is defined clearly as a defense mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others. 

It seems that this was a tactic used continuously by the Pharisees in questioning Yeshua's authority, which He was easily able with wisdom unparallel at the time. In John Chapter 10 after I believe Yeshua was contending that He was the Good Shepard in the 23 Psalm which created division in verses 19-20 of John 10 even with them contending that Yeshua was possessed of a demon.  Fortunately, in verse 21 The Truth came to others unlike actual people who are delusional said, "These are not the words of one who has a demon.  Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?"  Yeshua continued to contend for his Authority along with His Deity as being One with the Father.  This only further enraged the delusional to now desire to stone Him to death. 

last/least/foundinline ©™®  (где с великой радостью наша вера только в нашего Господа Иисуса                                                                       Христа & where with great joy our faith is only in our Lord Jesus Christ Alone)

Did Jesus bear false witness when He said,

26 And to the one who is victorious and continues in My work until the end, I will give authority over the nations. 

27 He will rule them with an iron scepter and shatter them like pottery—just as I have received authority from My Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches

Or when He said

9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan

???

The Jews are the devil incarnate as Christ himself said.

Edited by fourvetta

On 12/11/2018 at 6:34 PM, fourvetta said:

Such open hostility to Biblical Truth, that I can only interpret as continued projection on your part.  Completely understandable in light of your well documented sacrilegious MGR beliefs.  As Apostle Paul explains quite well in Romans 11 that Jews/Israel have failed/stumbled in adhering to God's commandments, which God foreknew and He protected/preserved a remnant for His purpose.  Yes, individual Jews/Israelis can be said to be enemies of Hamashiach, but to seem to assert that they all are the synagogue of Satan makes your god a covenant breaker.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (мы молимся Небесному Отцу во имя Иешуа Хамашиаха что ФВ получают библейскую Истину)

Incredible, simply incredible---both last/leastinline and mgr’s devoted ones just do not want (a volitional, willful decision) to “get it.”  They simply refuse to accept the truth(s) of THE LORD GOD’S word(s), and choose instead, to believe man-made notions---which is why try as they might, they will never, repeat, never be successful in substantiating molokanism and its anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings and practices nor mgr’s anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings and practices, with THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---because the two are not only incompatible, they are diametrically opposed---one is of THE LORD” (THE HOLY SCRIPTURES) and the other is notof THE LORD” (molokanism and mgr’s memoirs)---and that which is opposed to THE LORD GOD and HIS ways, word(s), etc., is against HIM aka rebellion.  This is the reason the only comeback as it were, by those like last/leastinline and mgr’s faithful ones is, at best, their own convoluted fabrications, and when those fabrications are taken to task and proven wrong by THE HOLY SCRIPTURES time and again, they resort to ad hominem (and in the case of last/leastinline, unfounded assumptions regarding the messenger). 

In Guest newname’s attempted refutation of anonymous’ statement below with respect to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES and salvation---

“In other words, all that is necessary for one to know concerning past, present, and future events with respect to THE LORD GOD’S---salvation and a right[eous] relationship with HIM---is contained in HIS written word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.”

---he retorted with:

Interestingly enough, this statement provided to us by Anonymous is nowhere found in the Bible, which one should expect if Anonymous was indeed consistent.

Interestingly enough, while Guest newname cited the following passages from 2 Timothy a number of times---

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

---his eyes appear to be blinded to the antecedent passages---

“But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in CHRIST JESUS.” (2 Timothy 3:14-15)

---in which passages “the sacred writings” Apostle Paul is referring to of course, are what is known as---The Old Testament (since The New Testament was still “in the making” during Apostle Paul and Timothy’s day).  And upon its completion---The New Testament---in fulfillment of The Old Testament prophecies concerning THE CHRIST/MESSIAH, also testified/testifies/will testify of---salvation---by/through/via the only name under Heaven by which men are---saved (salvation)---THE LORD GOD aka JESUS [THE] CHRIST/MESSIAH---for both Jew and Gentile---in other words, all of humanity/human race/mankind. 

Obviously, anonymous’ statement with respect to---salvation---is consistent with THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (sacred writings), and which unfortunately for him, Guest newname is blinded to.

In his “explanation” below, Guest newname attempts to give what he believes to be accurate information concerning mgr’s women (which by mgr's own admission is the “….reason I suffer here in prison confinement”):

The section that you quoted from Book 4, Article 11, was also published and included word for word in an earlier version, and was no doubt removed by the editors of the 1928 Russian edition. The manner in which you portray the interpretation of the text is also not correct.

Marafina (also known as Marfa) was the only lawful physical wife of MGR, the mother of his 3 children. Sterafina (Stenya) was MGR’s sister in law, a prophetess (more then likely the head prophetess) of the Nikitino church, which was held in the basement of the father of the prophetess known as Varya. Marafina and Sterafina were step sisters, one of whom was adopted into the others family (the records are not clear as to who was adopted and who was not).

In book 4, article 10, in verse 9 after the word “Zion,” mgr writes:

“And my father-in-law, Matvey Mixaelovich, guard my chamber (bedroom) which I have closed and sealed until the day of my return to you on Mount Zion (Nikitino).  My sister, be to me like a locked garden or sealed spring until your brother returns to his garden.  Yes, then he will eat the fruit of that garden.”

His lawful first wife was Maria Fyodirovna, the daughter of Fyodir, not Matvey.  Matvey was the father of his second, unlawful wife, Stenya Matveyvna, whom he just got through addressing in article 11 above.

So according to Guest newname---

Marafina (also known as Marfa) was the only lawful physical wife of MGR, the mother of his 3 children.

His lawful first wife was Maria Fyodirovna, the daughter of Fyodir, not Matvey.  Matvey was the father of his second, unlawful wife, Stenya Matveyvna….

To begin, anyone with a minimal knowledge of the Russian language knows that---Marafina (also known as Marfa, according to Guest newname) is not the same name as---Maria (aka in Russian vernacular as Manya; Masha, etc.).  The English name for “Marfa” (aka “Marta” in Russian) is---Martha, not Maria (which, in English, is---Mary).  In other words---Marafina (aka as Marfa, according to Guest newname) and Maria---are two different names of two different women.

THE HOLY SCRIPTURES bear this out when we read the account from Luke 10:38-42---

Cyrillic/Russian

“В продолжение пути их пришел ОН в одно селение; здесь женщина, именем Марфа, приняла ЕГО в дом свой; у неё была сестра, именем Мария, которая села у ног ИИСУСА слушала слово ЕГО.  Марфа же заботилась о большом угошеним и, подойда, сказала: ГОСПОДИ! или ТЕБЕ нужды нет, что сестра моя одну меня оставила служить? скажи ей, чтобы помогла мне.  ИИСУС же сказал ей в ответ: Марфа! Марфа! Ты заботишься о многом, а одно только нужно; Мария же избрала благую часть, которая не отниметса у неё.” (Лука 10:38-42)

English

“Now as they went on their way, JESUS entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed HIM into her house.  And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at THE LORD’S feet and listened to HIS teaching.  But Martha was distracted with much serving. And she went up to HIM and said, ‘LORD, do YOU not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her then to help me.’  But THE LORD answered her, ‘Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, which will not be taken away from her.’” (Luke 10:38-42)

JESUS promised HIS faithful disciples the following with respect to HIS SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT:

“But THE HELPER, THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM THE FATHER will send in MY name, HE will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.” (John 14:26)

Now if Guest newname was indwelt and sensitive to THE SPIRIT of THE LORD GOD aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT, and actually listened to HIM rather than striving to defend his beloved wayward mentor, mgr, and his anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings/writings---the above SCRIPTURAL passages would have been brought to his mind/remembrance by THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH, and he would not have made the blatant blunder that he did with his own man-made concoction of a story aka a falsehood.  In other words, THE TRUTH (John 14:6) would have revealed the truth to him concerning the matter, and set him free from the falsehood.  Thus the words of THE LORD JESUS expose Guest newname’s story regarding Marafina (Marfa/Martha) and Maria (Mary) as being one and the same [person], that is, mgr’s only lawfully wedded physical wife, as a---falsehood

Maria Fyodirovna (the daughter of Fyodir) was mgr’s lawfully wedded physical wife---and according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, when a man and woman are joined in holy matrimony (marriage), they become one flesh (Genesis 2:18-24).  At first glance one may think that “flesh” refers only to the physical body, however, in his expose concerning sexual immorality in 1 Corinthians 6:12-20, Apostle Paul makes it clear that the physical union [of matrimony] is also a spiritual one.  In other words, when a man and woman are joined in holy matrimony, they become one in body and spirit which no man is to put asunder/separate, as JESUS said (Matthew 19:3-9; Mark 10:2-9).   

JESUS also said:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’  But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” (Matthew 5:27-28)

In light of JESUS’ words which are true/truth because HE is THE TRUTH (John 14:6), the notion of a “spiritual” wife while having a physical [and spiritual, according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] lawfully wedded wife, is nothing short of---adultery---and the description in his unedited unsanitized original memoirs (see his “Command” text below) of mgr’s so-called “spiritual” (and physical) union with women other than and in addition to his physical [and spiritual, according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] lawfully wedded wife, is a no-brainer in qualifying as---adultery.  The other women (including Sterafina/Stenya) were mgr’s anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus unGODly “spiritual wives/queens” aka his own warped fantasy.  

Next, listen to the distinction Guest newname makes between these two women---Marafina (aka Marfa, according to Guest newname), and Sterafina (Stenya):

Marafina (also known as Marfa) was the only lawful physical wife of MGR, the mother of his 3 children.

His lawful first wife was Maria Fyodirovna, the daughter of Fyodir, not Matvey.  Matvey was the father of his second, unlawful wife, Stenya Matveyvna….

Unwittingly, Guest newname acknowledges and confirms that---Stenya (Sterafina)---was mgr’s unlawful wife---which acknowledgement in itself is a RED FLAG to those in whom THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH dwells.  Yet Guest newname appears to be unaffected at all, and as a matter of [his and his kind’s] course, accepts and considers it to be “normal,” justifying it with yet another of his “explanations”:

Sterafina was representative of his spiritual community (Zion), the mother of all those who believe in the Holy Spirit, which he indicated earlier within the same booklet (MGR 4:2:7). The relationship between the two was a spiritual one, in that he through her, via the activity of the Holy Spirit within the congregation, via the holy kiss of matrimony (MGR 1:29:5), spiritually produced children (gifts/converts/reborn individuals) within the church (MGR 14:30:1-2). 

Well now, if, according to Guest newname---

Sterafina was representative of his spiritual community (Zion), the mother of all those who believe in the Holy Spirit….

---who was mgr in that scenario per Guest newname’s “explanation” below---

he through her, via the activity of the Holy Spirit within the congregation, via the holy kiss of matrimony (MGR 1:29:5), spiritually produced children (gifts/converts/reborn individuals) with the church (MGR 14:30:1-2).”

And if Sterafina was his spiritual unlawful wife andrepresentative of his spiritual community (Zion), the mother of all those who believe in the Holy Spirit….,” as Guest newname alleges---

Who then is the daughter of Garasim and Anna Klubnikin (Efim Garasimovitch Klubnikin’s parents) whom mgr wrote about and identified in his infamous "Command" here:

"Command: A directive of the Spirit of Christ from the highest level, which is to say, the great god whose name is enfael savaghana youlya (mgr), king of all the earth to be read and acknowledged by first of all, Emilian (a “prophet”), and Anna, the widow of Garasamitch (Klubnikin), then her daughter (egk’s sister), my newly betrothed, with whom I was joined eternally in marriage union, physically, in which she is to always be called my beloved wife, Felhelya, only be careful not to compromise or defile yourself with anyone but me, your king of the jubilee, for I am your eternal husband and jealous in my wrath for any adultery amongst my new wives.  Anyone who would touch any of you will die, no matter who he is, Amen.” 

“And so, after reading this spirit-inspired commandment, my friend, Emilian Enfaelovich, you are visibly to give her (mgr’s newly betrothed---egk's sister, the daughter of Garasim and Anna Klubnikin, egk's parents), from me, a verbal blessing with the laying on of your prophet hands on her head, with words of the giving of her title.  `Be this young virgin, betrothed by name, Felhelya (egk’s sister), with the rank of jubilee queen and always kept undefiled for your holy husband, named Felhiela (mgr), with the rank of jubilee king, and may you keep your holy bedchamber intact for the entire 1000 years, for your seed is holy, from which shall be born all kings and priests, servants of God on high.'  Then you, Emilian, must at this time, give her a big kiss for me and lead her right to your own home, like a bride for me chosen, where I will consummate our marriage or, to say, become married with the crown of the blessing of God from on high and then you, Emilian, are to place us together in our bed so that we can, before you, complete this secret, together with the joyful tunes of my songs, being unashamed before the whole congregation and the other women and virgins belonging to me will also stand there in my bedchamber, singing new songs about my marriage to her, every day for 1000 years.

Contents of this new song: `I am your new wife, Felhelya, I am the mother and queen of Zion. I am to replace Maria, my sister (another of egk's sister, the daughter of Garasim and Anna Klubnikin, egk's parents).  I was born for you, my beloved, to be your eternal wife of which Anna, my mother, did not know a thing about until today. Through this marriage to you, my holy king (mgr), I wish to wipe away all the sins of my father, Garasimova, and gain resurrection for all my dead relatives, to the third and fourth generation, and allow my mother to live in your home, with me, who you shall personally save from wrath. For truly, she is completely at fault before you, as are my brothers who all defiled themselves in like manner. Be not wrathful with them for they are my kindred and a part of the kingdom of New Israel. Let this, my song, always be a testimony before my God whom you, my king Felhiela (mgr), always served without trespassing his new law of love and law of judgment for the approaching new age and kingdom of peace on earth for 1000 years.  And let our holy bedlife eternally reign in this physical love and insemination by us both, without end, in the labor of the spirit, and audible songs before all those standing in our bedroom.' Amen. Glory to our God, Amen.   Then, this song, to be sung after our lovemaking is finished: `Amen. We thank you, Lord God Almighty, that you joined us so that we could enjoy ourselves in bed and for the physical passing of seed for the fulfillment, in us, of this great deed which you gave to Adam and Eve to do in the paradise, saying to them both, 'grow, multiply and fulfill the earth.'    And today, Lord, you are faithful in all your words and none have been changed from the beginning, neither in heaven nor on earth. And we, your servants, willingly fulfill this labor of our marriageWe both ask you to grant conception for the birth of a holy race which will inherit the earth as your sons and daughters, for I and my wife are both gods of all the earth, Amen, verily.'” (mgr - book 10, between articles 17 and 18)

It is more than obvious from his own words that his physical union (even in thought only) with the daughter (egk’s sister) of Garasim and Anna Klubnikin (egk’s parents) was an---adulterous one---because again, his physical [and spiritual, according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] lawfully wedded wife was Maria Fyodirovna, the daughter of Fyodir (not the daughter of Matvey nor the daughter of Garasim [and Anna Klubnikin]).

But let us indulge Guest newname for the sake of giving him and his “explanation” the benefit of doubt.  If his tale is true regarding Sterafina as "....representative of his spiritual community (Zion), the mother of all those who believe in the Holy Spirit," and his beloved hero's own words are true---both Sterafina and the daughter of Garasim and Anna Klubnikin (Efim Garasimovitch Klubnikin's sister) were---"the mother and queen of Zion"---not one, but two "mothers and queens of Zion"---a "spare" mother and queen of Zion in the event one displeased the self-anointed "father and king" of Zion (mgr).  And if that wasn't absurd enough, mgr didn't stop there---it was seven "spiritual wives and queens" plus seven more "spiritual wives and queens" when the first seven "spiritual wives and queens" married normal young men (whom mgr referred to as "demons incarnate") during his absence.  Absurdity upon absurdity due to the arrogance/high mindedness of a man and his lust for religious power and women, that compelled mgr to commit sin upon sin upon sin---all "in the name of" THE LORD GOD under the pretext of "spiritual."  And indeed, it was "spiritual," however, it was not of THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of GOD to be sure---it was by inspiration of what THE HOLY SCRIPTURES refer to as a “familiar” spirit aka a lying spirit---which spirit deceives thereby causing confusion. 

Hence mgr’s confused protégés like Guest newname whose explanations are replete with contradictions and inconsistencies.  However, Guest newname is not entirely responsible for his confusion---like all of mgr’s proteges, he is simply being faithful to his beloved hero and trying to the best of his ability to defend his “spiritual” leader and mentor’s anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings/writings.  What Guest newname (like all of his maximist compatriots) ignores however, is the fact/truth that the problem lies with mgr’s memoirs per se---and no one, not even the most devout of mgr’s followers, is or will be able to reconcile his anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings/writings with THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---because again, and again, and again, and again---his teachings/writings are not of THE LORD GOD.  They are inspired by a spirit, yes, but not by THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of GOD WHO is SPIRIT WHO is THE AUTHOR of HIS word aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.  His own testimony/words in his unedited unsanitized original memoirs expose mgr as a person inspired by the spirit of falsity/lies which is, of course, in opposition to THE TRUTH (John 14:6) aka rebellion. 

The simple truth is that that which is of THE LORD GOD---has been, is, and always will be compatible with HIS WORD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES as HE is THE AUTHOR of HIS WORD, thus will always withstand the scrutiny of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---while falsehoods will not---it really is that simple.  And until last/leastinline comes to realize and accept the truth concerning molokanism and its anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings and practices, and mgr's faithful ones do the same concerning the falsehoods their beloved hero and shepherd, mgr, preached and practiced, both will continue to rebel against THE HOLY SCRIPTURES thus THE AUTHOR of HIS WORD, THE LORD GOD HIMSELF (regardless of how many times either references "SOLA SCRIPTURA, YESHUA HAMASHIACH," etc.)---resulting in darkness, spinning their wheels and going nowhere but deeper into darkness, as seen in their posts here on this forum.

Such a pity….

On 1/2/2019 at 12:12 PM, lastinline said:

Such open hostility to Biblical Truth, that I can only interpret as continued projection on your part.  Completely understandable in light of your well documented sacrilegious MGR beliefs.  As Apostle Paul explains quite well in Romans 11 that Jews/Israel have failed/stumbled in adhering to God's commandments, which God foreknew and He protected/preserved a remnant for His purpose.  Yes, individual Jews/Israelis can be said to be enemies of Hamashiach, but to seem to assert that they all are the synagogue of Satan makes your god a covenant breaker.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (мы молимся Небесному Отцу во имя Иешуа Хамашиаха что ФВ получают библейскую Истину)

The Jews themselves broker their covenant with God. Thereby becoming the enemies of Christ.  Christ did not come for any of them.

23 Jesus said to them, “Surely you will quote this proverb to Me: ‘Physician, heal yourself! Do here in Your hometown what we have heard that You did in Capernaum.’”

24 Then He added, “Truly I tell you, no prophet is accepted in his hometown. 

25 But I tell you truthfully that there were many widows in Israel in the time of Elijah, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and great famine swept over all the land. 

26 Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to the widow of Zarephath in Sidon. 

27 And there were many lepersg in Israel in the time of Elisha the prophet. Yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian.”

You are mistaken.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, fourvetta said:

The Jews themselves broker their covenant with God. Thereby becoming the enemies of Christ.  Christ did not come for any of them.

You are mistaken.

I hope and pray, that one day soon you actually will see trees in the forest, in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach.

At the time Yeshua walked the land of Israel, up to the Day of Pentecost and crowd would gather, please realize that a vast majority of these people would be Jews, just as there are trees clearly to be seen in a forest.  This is clearly verified in Acts 2:5 attesting to devout Jewish men in the thousands gathering in Jerusalem were brought together by the sound of a mighty wind.

Jews of Israel accepting the Covenant with God Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the LORD himself will give you a sign:  The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will call Him Immanuel.  You and fellow Clarkies would sadly reject this Prophesy of Yeshua Hamashiach as God with us and reject the opportunity offered to all Gentiles of being grafted onto to the olive tree to replace only those Jews that had rejected Yeshua.  The Gospel was and continues to be offered to Jews by a Jew first then to us Gentiles. To God be the Glory.

Any rejection of Israel is clearly rejected by God Himself prophetically in referring to Yeshua in Isaiah 59:20 The deliverer will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob (Israel).

Jews accepting and not breaking the Covenant with God in Acts 2.

1.      Verse 5 devout Jews gathered in Jerusalem.

2.      Verse 11, again devout Jews hear “wonderful works of God in various tongues.”

3.      Verse 22, Peter addresses Jews as “Men of Israel hear these words.”

4.      Verse 37, after hearing the Gospel, Jews were “cut to the heart” and asked, “what shall we do?”  Again,                   these Jews did not reject an offer of a covenant with God.

5.      Verse 41, Jews numbering about three thousand did not reject God.

6.      Verse 47, daily Jewish souls were added to the Church.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where rejection of Yeshua Hamashiach is never considered)                                                                                   

On 1/5/2019 at 12:28 AM, anonymous said:

Incredible, simply incredible---both last/leastinline and mgr’s devoted ones just do not want (a volitional, willful decision) to “get it.”  They simply refuse to accept the truth(s) of THE LORD GOD’S word(s), and choose instead, to believe man-made notions

Such a pity….

Yes indeed, "such a pity....by you knowing different but with ugly hateful malice contend that I as a Sola Scriptura adherent "simply refuse to accept the truth(s) of THE LORD GOD'S words(s)."  I can only describe this in an apropos manner as a lying tongue of fire, woefully perpetrating a lie.  Then with even more vengeful hatred of the truth you state that I, “choose instead, to believe man-made notions.”

It seems that you have taken you to a point of Grace of God allows you to openly lie.

So, for the furtherance of the Gospel of Truth, much more important some important thoughts for today.

John 14: 15 If you love Me keep my commandments/instructions.

1 John 2:3-4 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.  He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him (in your case her).

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

James 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Yes indeed, “such a pity…”

To put so much effort in bringing truth of the flagrant/blatant false teachings of the S&L and put the stains of lies that negate all that effort.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Yeshua Hamashiach’s commandments are kept at all costs)

On 1/5/2019 at 12:28 AM, anonymous said:

Incredible, simply incredible---both last/leastinline and mgr’s devoted ones just do not want (a volitional, willful decision) to “get it.”  They simply refuse to accept the truth(s) of THE LORD GOD’S word(s), and choose instead, to believe man-made notions-forum.

Such a pity….

Again, commendable job by anonymous to factually point out the myriad of un-Biblical teachings in the S&L.  But I am dismayed by her openly lying/contending that I am in some way a devotee of MGR.  The only explanation that I came up for her doing the bidding of Satan himself is some type of phycological disorder that I am going to call "anti-Molokan psychosis syndrome." 

As I have pointed out to her previously that I am aware of the scares she carries because of painful mistreatment in word and deed done to her by Molokans in the long ago past, which has sadly not dealed with.

This disorder which for some reason she does not merely allow God to deal with since He clearly says, “vengeance is mine saith the Lord.”  But in a clearly Pharisaic manner through lies she wants to demean those who have simply followed the Holy Ghost’s leading as to where they are to serve those in need of hearing the Sola Scriptura Gospel message.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (remembering and never regretting 4 a reason and only 4 a season)

On 1/7/2019 at 5:51 PM, lastinline said:

Yes indeed, "such a pity....by you knowing different but with ugly hateful malice contend that I as a Sola Scriptura adherent "simply refuse to accept the truth(s) of THE LORD GOD'S words(s)."  I can only describe this in an apropos manner as a lying tongue of fire, woefully perpetrating a lie.  Then with even more vengeful hatred of the truth you state that I, “choose instead, to believe man-made notions.”

It seems that you have taken you to a point of Grace of God allows you to openly lie.

So, for the furtherance of the Gospel of Truth, much more important some important thoughts for today.

1 John 2:3-4 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.  He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him (in your case her).

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

James 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

To put so much effort in bringing truth of the flagrant/blatant false teachings of the S&L and put the stains of lies that negate all that effort.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Yeshua Hamashiach’s commandments are kept at all costs)

On 1/7/2019 at 12:37 PM, lastinline said:

I hope and pray, that one day soon you actually will see trees in the forest, in the name of Yeshua Hamashiach.

At the time Yeshua walked the land of Israel, up to the Day of Pentecost and crowd would gather, please realize that a vast majority of these people would be Jews, just as there are trees clearly to be seen in a forest.  This is clearly verified in Acts 2:5 attesting to devout Jewish men in the thousands gathering in Jerusalem were brought together by the sound of a mighty wind.

Jews of Israel accepting the Covenant with God Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the LORD himself will give you a sign:  The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and you will call Him Immanuel.  You and fellow Clarkies would sadly reject this Prophesy of Yeshua Hamashiach as God with us and reject the opportunity offered to all Gentiles of being grafted onto to the olive tree to replace only those Jews that had rejected Yeshua.  The Gospel was and continues to be offered to Jews by a Jew first then to us Gentiles. To God be the Glory.

Any rejection of Israel is clearly rejected by God Himself prophetically in referring to Yeshua in Isaiah 59:20 The deliverer will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob (Israel).

Jews accepting and not breaking the Covenant with God in Acts 2.

1.      Verse 5 devout Jews gathered in Jerusalem.

2.      Verse 11, again devout Jews hear “wonderful works of God in various tongues.”

3.      Verse 22, Peter addresses Jews as “Men of Israel hear these words.”

4.      Verse 37, after hearing the Gospel, Jews were “cut to the heart” and asked, “what shall we do?”  Again,                   these Jews did not reject an offer of a covenant with God.

5.      Verse 41, Jews numbering about three thousand did not reject God.

6.      Verse 47, daily Jewish souls were added to the Church.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where rejection of Yeshua Hamashiach is never considered)                                                                                   

To be exact, there was 120 gathered at Pentacost. Acts 1:15 not thousands.

11 I tell you, many will come from east and west and will eat with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, 

12 while the heirs of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Christians also have broke Gods covenant and the commandments of the new covenant of Christ. 

26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed

Many are called but few are chosen.

last/leastinline,

If only you actually believed and took to heart the last SCRIPTURAL reference you presented:

Unfortunately, like Guest newname, who claimed to be in possession of mgr's originals and had no problem with the Russian language, but failed to translate even a paragraph of mgr's originals---you have proven in your posts that when the rubber meets the road and your feet are put to task regarding molokanism (man-made notions), you are unable to substantiate its anti/un-SCRIPTURAL prejudicial teachings and practices with SOLA SCRIPTURA, which you profess to believe.  Therefore, your presentation of SCRIPTURAL passages is hypocritical---your "talk" doesn't square with your "walk" old chap.

Such a pity....

P.S.  And still making assumptions about the messenger....par for your course, of course.