GoodDay

Clark Street Is Recruiting

A couple of days ago, Nick Kloobnikin called my dad (He is my dad's age) and invited himself over to talk. My dad asked him if it was church related and Nick said no.(He lied!). To make a long story short, Nick invited my dad to Clark Street and extended the invitatation to my Mom and my brother and myself. I talked to him for a few minutes but he said nothig until I was gone.

I will write more later but this is a matter that needs to be out in the open. There are a few already getting caught up in thier cult.

The ones who have left (except for one) need to be embraced with the Love of Jesus Christ!

The ones who have one foot in Clark Streets doors need to be shown the Love of Jesus Christ!

Be on guard for these ones who come not in the name of God (Jesus Christ) to pull people further away from the Truth then they are already!

Paul William Orloff~

Recruiting...?

Must have singles in the family in need of a spouse to keep the bloodline "pure"

That guy is in for a RUDE awakening when he stands before the Lord and has to give an account

15 "What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are! (Matthew 23:15 NLT)

Surprised FV is not front row there

I agree you must show them love for those who are seeking to get out or who are out

That would exclude referring them to another "less worse" molokan "church"

Since God is Love

7 Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God.

8 But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. (1John 4:7-8 NLT)

AND

You are called to worship in Spirit and in TRUTH so you must tell them the TRUTH

24For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24 NLT)

It all works in concert

That cannot include "loving" them and saying it's OK to go to another molokan "church"

There was a contingent of these clarkies who were present at the Walter Shinen funeral with the women and young girls dressed in a manner to achieve their desire to look like muslims. Mohamed and mgr would be of so proud of their desire for the right look in the presence of all of us infidels. Fourvett's family would have fit right in quite well.

lastinline (& very fashion conscious)

Recruiting...?

Must have singles in the family in need of a spouse to keep the bloodline "pure"

That guy is in for a RUDE awakening when he stands before the Lord and has to give an account

15 "What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell you yourselves are! (Matthew 23:15 NLT)

I agree you must show them love for those who are seeking to get out or who are out

Since God is Love

7 Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God.

8 But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love. (1John 4:7-8 NLT)

AND

You are called to worship in Spirit and in TRUTH so you must tell them the TRUTH

24For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24 NLT)

It all works in concert

That cannot include "loving" them and saying it's OK to go to another molokan "church"

There was a contingent of these clarkies who were present at the Walter Shinen funeral with the women and young girls dressed in a manner to achieve their desire to look like muslims. Mohamed and mgr would be of so proud of their desire for the right look in the presence of all of us infidels. Fourvett's family would have fit right in quite well.

lastinline (& very fashion conscious)

Recruiting...?

Since God is Love

AND

It all works in concert

I was wondering what statement they were trying to make by being there.

As in my first post, my point was to show them the Love of Jesus Christ.

Don't even steer them to a church. A church is not what saves a person. Forcing anyone to go anywhere is of no help.

Point them to the Bible. Sit and talk with them if your able. Pray with them if possible. Point them to the Lamb-The Atoning Lamb of God!

Paul

Edited by GoodDay

I agree a Church cannot save anyone

My point was to give them a chance to break the bonds of the religion of men

If they came to know the Truth, they would hopefully make the right decision

As in my first post, my point was to show them the Love of Jesus Christ.

Don't even steer them to a church. A church is not what saves a person. Forcing anyone to go anywhere is of no help.

Point them to the Bible. Sit and talk with them if your able. Pray with them if possible. Point them to the Lamb-The Atoning Lamb of God!

Paul

'LTTBT' date='Sep 25 2009, 08:01 AM' post='35538']

I was wondering what statement they were trying to make by being there.

They are doing a sinister bate and switch to try to return to favor of many Molokans. As in the political arena where bi-partisanship is pretty much a case of the liberals game of expecting conservatives to give up their principles and become good-little comrades in arms.

I can only hope that Walter's family was uncomfortable with them being there.

Just as four(NO)vetta wallows in pig-pin of hateful rhetoric toward true-Christianity, their desire is to merely succeed in turning the naive into comrades of evil.

lastinline (& with a watchful eye) :135:

Guest Anonymous

The clarkies are attempting to gain favor so that when their leader, or elders, say it's time for them to go on their pohot, they will try to get as many Molokan souls as possible to go with them. Thus ending all relationships and cutting themselves off as they did in the past. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. I think they already got a few, one being ******* ***********. Not sure of the other names. Those who really know their leader *********** has Narcissistic personality disorder.

The clarkies are attempting to gain favor so that when their leader, or elders, say it's time for them to go on their pohot, they will try to get as many Molokan souls as possible to go with them. Thus ending all relationships and cutting themselves off as they did in the past. Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. I think they already got a few, one being ******* ***********. Not sure of the other names. Those who really know their leader *********** has Narcissistic personality disorder.

The Clarkies and New Israel Are no different. Both worship a false "god".

The clarkies do practice what they believe like the mormons. Of course they are completely wrong and will end up in Hell as a result, but at least they're living their faith

The garden variety cult of molokanism members are wanna-be "new israel". All the extra books proclaim the same nonsense but they are lazy by comparison to the clarkies

Both are handling strange fire and are in for a rude awakening on that day.

REGARDING NEW ISRAEL: The Clarkies will never die because they are transformed every 100 years, they will return to their homeland Russia and thereafter will travel back and forth to a new land. Spirit and Life page 639.13-14.

The clarkies do practice what they believe like the mormons. Of course they are completely wrong and will end up in Hell as a result, but at least they're living their faith

The garden variety cult of molokanism members are wanna-be "new israel". All the extra books proclaim the same nonsense but they are lazy by comparison to the clarkies

Very true. That is an excellent summation of the 2 groups of "new Israel". I would venture to say that if the Clarkies didn't break themselves away from the mainstream "new Israel", that many of the blind mainstream elders (DECEIVERS) wouldn't have that much of an issue with their worship of MGR.

The mainstreamers were more offended on how they were "treated" not really their "beliefs".

It goes to show how really DECEIVED and BLINDED both groups are. And, to the people that go and don't know a lick of Russian, your elders have you right they want you. Just keep filling the building, put your money on the table and all is good in the hood.

It goes to show how really DECEIVED and BLINDED both groups are. And, to the people that go and don't know a lick of Russian, your elders have you right they want you. Just keep filling the building, put your money on the table and all is good in the hood.

Knowing the Russian language makes things worse..... For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, Hebrews 10:26 NKJV

Knowing the Russian language makes things worse..... For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, Hebrews 10:26 NKJV

How do you get from one point and always end up way on the other side?

How do you get from one point and always end up way on the other side?

Changing from one orbit to another, without having a path........"quantum mechanics"......A fundamental branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at nanoscopic scales where the action is on the order of the Planck constant.

Planck Constant, Example: "The Clark Street Shuttle".... page 638.6, page 639.12,13 and 14 Those that believe in this will go on a journey to a far land, while the unbelievers will remain in place. Then God will lift the boundaries of the ocean. Two steamships will leave to cross the impassable ocean: one for twenty years and the other for seventeen. Then they (the steamships) will return to their homeland, and thereafter will travel back and forth. They do not die, but are transformed every hundred years.

Isn't religion fun, you bet your life.......SF

Guest Hmmm...

Just wondering about this. Going on 6 years since. I personally know of several instances that they have tried to infiltrate by preying on the "weak". Taking charge of funerals and such. Why do some Molokans turn to them,I wonder. Is it because they foot the bill???

Guest Guest 2

Are you a member of the Molokan Churches? If you are.......

Do you think you are better than they are? Years ago, they were welcomed to all the Molokan Churches, they were your friends, relatives, cousins. I give them credit that they walk their walk and talk their talk. How are they different from you? You are both on the same side, still a cult. Trying to get to heaven by works, being good, wearing the "right" clothes or colors, believing you are the New Jerusalem, the chosen ones and everyone else is Nenash. You deny Jesus for what he has done for you and the gift he gives by doing things to get to Heaven and if not, can still be prayed into heaven when you die. At extini, your parents asked that your name be written into the Book of Life. That is not how you are saved. Are you really any different that they are? How so?

If you are not a member, these questions do not apply to you. As I have left the church and am on the outside looking in, it sickens me of the attitude they have toward other people, the Nenash, as well as the Clarkies. How can they treat anyone for that matter with so much disgust, hatred, disdain? That is not how Jesus treated anyone.....

Are you a member of the Molokan Churches? If you are.......

Do you think you are better than they are? Years ago, they were welcomed to all the Molokan Churches, they were your friends, relatives, cousins. I give them credit that they walk their walk and talk their talk. How are they different from you? You are both on the same side, still a cult. Trying to get to heaven by works, being good, wearing the "right" clothes or colors, believing you are the New Jerusalem, the chosen ones and everyone else is Nenash. You deny Jesus for what he has done for you and the gift he gives by doing things to get to Heaven and if not, can still be prayed into heaven when you die. At extini, your parents asked that your name be written into the Book of Life. That is not how you are saved. Are you really any different that they are? How so?

If you are not a member, these questions do not apply to you. As I have left the church and am on the outside looking in, it sickens me of the attitude they have toward other people, the Nenash, as well as the Clarkies. How can they treat anyone for that matter with so much disgust, hatred, disdain? That is not how Jesus treated anyone.....

Well said, accurate on every point.

The Clarkies are devoute Khlysti while the Molokans are a hybrid faith, a mixture of Christianity and the Khlyst Russian sect....... Shake N Bake.

Molokanism, all "isms" for that matter deny Jesus at some point.

Guest guest
On 11/1/2014 at 5:44 PM, seeking_truth_1 said:

pretty sinful to condemn someone to hell, you are taking the power of God, thats his job to judge

I guess you're not interested in The Truth as the Bible spells it out

I'd also imagine you're not really liking the cult rules and regulations that have ZERO basis in the Bible

Why even bother in a place like this if you are "happy"?

Man made rules designed to enslave but not to Save are at the core of any cult granting power to those who make up the rules

Do you not have room in your heart for the Truth?

31 ¶  Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.
32  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
33  “But we are descendants of Abraham,” they said. “We have never been slaves to anyone. What do you mean, ‘You will be set free’?”
34  Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave of sin.
35  A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son is part of the family forever.
36  So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.
37  Yes, I realize that you are descendants of Abraham. And yet some of you are trying to kill me because there’s no room in your hearts for my message. John 8

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.