KevinPolyaNazaroff

What Are You Watching

There are a lot of good Christian movies and sermons out there.

Here is a good family movie. It is a movie that will move the Christian to examine what is really important in life.

It is one of my favorites.

Title - The Fourth Wise Man

Year - 1985

Link to purchase.

Based on Henry van Dyke’s classic, The Story of the Other Wise Man, this fictional story set in Biblical times is told in gently comic terms. A Magi named Artaban (Martin Sheen) sees a sign in the heavens that he hopes will lead him and his faithful servant to the Messiah. Artaban takes with him three precious gifts to present to the Messiah. For 33 years Artaban pursues Jesus, only to miss Him at every turn. Along the way, Artaban uses his gifts to help people in dire need. He now has nothing to present to the Messiah when he finds Him. The story culminates on Easter Sunday as Artaban, old and dying, finally encounters the new King, bringing peace to his life. A deeply moving experience examining what true faith really means.

A family movie. Shows how willingness supersedes knowledge.

Title - The Inn of Sixth Happiness

Year - 1958

Link to purchase

All her life Englishwoman Gladys Aylward knew that China was the place where she belonged. Not qualified to be sent there as a missionary, Gladys works as a domestic to earn the money to send herself to a poor, remote village. There she eventually lives a full and happy life: running the inn, acting as "foot inspector", advising the local Mandarin and even winning the heart of mixed race Captain Lin Nan. But Gladys discovers her real destiny when the country is invaded by Japan and the Chinese children need her to save their lives. Based on a true story.

As I was reading the Do Molokans Observe Independence Day?, If So, Why... thread, I thought of a movie I watched about six months ago.

Title - Sergeant York

Year - 1941

Buy Here

It is a true story about a man named Alvin York who was having a hard time dealing with his pacifist beliefs and his draft into the Army during World War 1. It also portrays his life before he was converted and his struggles with sin. The movie is very well done and is more than entertainment, it is a movie about God and one mans struggle to stay in God's will.

I highly recommend this movie.

Kevin Nazaroff

I was recommended this movie tonight by another Christian that we met tonight at the market.

Faith Like Potatoes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0850667/

Frank Rautenbach leads a strong cast as Angus Buchan, a Zambian farmer of Scottish heritage, who leaves his farm in the midst of political unrest and racially charged land reclaims and travels south with his family to start a better life in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. With nothing more than a caravan on a patch of land, and help from his foreman, Simeon Bhengu, the Buchan family struggle to settle in a new country. Faced with ever mounting challenges, hardships and personal turmoil, Angus quickly spirals down into a life consumed by anger, fear and destruction. Based on the inspiring true story by Angus Buchan the book was adapted for the big screen by Regardt van den Bergh and weaves together the moving life journey of a man who, like his potatoes, grows his faith, unseen until the harvest. Written by Frans Cronje

This inspiring true story of a rugged South African farmer, Angus Buchan, is set in the turbulent hills of the KZN Midlands. Angus' manic quest for material success is slowly transformed into a wild love for God and people, as he wrestles with faith, hope, natural disasters and tragic personal loss.

stevepiv...

These are the guys who did the worship one of the times we had Church at a homeless shelter locally

They are residents of the shelter for a time

Sorry about the poor audio quality, it was recorded from a cellphone

The song might sound familiar

Christmas is not a pagan holiday.

Jesus was really born.

Some aspects of current day Christmas may have questionable orgins.

But the birth of the Messiah is not questionable and not pagan.

In fact it has its origins in the bible. (Isaiah 7:14, Micah 5:2 etc...)

The whole reason of the season is Jesus.

The word “Christmas” is not in the bible, but the heart of what is being celebrated is most definitely throughout the old covenant and new covanent.

If you choose not to celebrate Christmas, than that is fine.

It is your choice.

But I see this time of year a perfect time to reexamine the long awaited coming of the Messiah.

Title - The Nativity Story

Year – 2006

Link to purchase

Judgement Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THIS SERMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 12:36 "But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

2nd Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

Judgement Seat of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THIS SERMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew 12:36 "But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. 37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

2nd Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

Wow!!!!

That is powerful!

I could still hear his voice delivering that message in my head.

Paul

Lord Jesus, I Thank You for speaking through Pastor Wilkerson and breaking me and convicting me of my laziness, putting my life ahead of your Will my Lord. Lord, I pray to feel the Anguish You feel for the lost souls out there, let me not only feel it, Lord. But call me to Action through You and for You Lord. I am here Lord, prepare me and use me. For Your Glory!

Thanks Steve!

I'm not one for listening to these guys preach, BUT

The prayer/sermon that David Wilkerson said should be learned by

Molokans & Christians alike, then they can get together, on thier knees, humble themselves

ask each others forgiveness, fast & repent, then ask Gods forgiveness!

Then a true fellowship can happen and then our prayers may be heard!

I didn't hear any trinity doctrine from either David or Leonard. Does that make them false believers?

########### Reality:Vietnam by Voice of The Martyrs

It is a documentary about some teenagers who smuggled bibles into Vietnam to the ########### church there. Fascinating look at the persecuted church in another part of the world.

########### Reality:Vietnam by Voice of The Martyrs

It is a documentary about some teenagers who smuggled bibles into Vietnam to the ########### church there. Fascinating look at the persecuted church in another part of the world.

My Family and I watched it as well. Very humbling to see what other Christians around the World go through.

These kids in these films were humbled and changed for God and for Good!

These worshippers in Vietnam really love Jesus and may God always be with them and protect thier part of The Church and them that go on missions there. May they grow daily!

First we must accept the- "washing", "rebirth" and "renewal by the Holy Spirit"

THEN we "MIGHT become" and have "HOPE"

"MIGHT"-maybe, if it's Gods will.

"..Lord we healed, we did Your works.....Go from Me doers of iniquity.."

To all who would like to be able to spot cults of any kind, I would really take a look and watch these three Videos. It will only take about 20 minutes which is nothing when it could have to do with the rest of your life.

Here is a link to a part 3 that I think was added more recent to the other two.

The other two links are below this one.

The Marks of a cult a part 3

TTT

This is a must see!

The cult of molokanism is right there with mormonism and the unification "church"

This is a documentary on Chuck Smith and Calvary Chapel.

This clears up a lot of the misconceptions that people have pointed out in regards to Chuck Smith.

The Calvary Chapel movement is based on the word of God.

I am thankful to God for these men and their willingness to go back to preaching and teaching the whole gospel, from Genesis to Revelation.

Watch Here

The United States of America was founded by Christians and is a Christian nation.

July 4th is more than fireworks and barbecue, although, those can be good ways to have fun with the family.

These messages are the truth of Americas Christian background.

And the foundation and background is God and His Holy Word, the Bible.

We are truly blessed to be in this land.

How quickly we forget, including myself, all of the blessings we take for granted.

In this In Touch July 4th, 2009 message titled "Is America A Christian Nation?", Dr. Stanley's guest, Historian, David Barton, shares the historical facts about how America was founded on Biblical principles.

Watch here -

Is America a Christian Nation? part 1

Is America a Christian Nation? part 2

Is America a Christian Nation? part 3

Is America a Christian Nation? part 4

Is America a Christian Nation? part 5

I had never seen the video before

Tell people about Jesus

Teach the Bible

All are welcome regardless of skin color (Minute 60:15 - God is color blind)

How simple....

Seeking,

You are VERY inconsistent.

You keep bringing up the wars from the Old Tetament. Did not God Have His chosen people back then from a particular race? Doesn't that make Him a rascist? What Has changed from then to now, if He was the same God then and The same God now?

This is a documentary on Chuck Smith and Calvary Chapel.

This clears up a lot of the misconceptions that people have pointed out in regards to Chuck Smith.

The Calvary Chapel movement is based on the word of God.

I am thankful to God for these men and their willingness to go back to preaching and teaching the whole gospel, from Genesis to Revelation.

Watch Here

I love these people! I went to a Calvary Church for almost a year or so.

Here is a statment of faith from them; If it wasn't for their political stance of war, they would be awesome!! Read the line in read. If they stayed away from the physical wars and Only fought the Ephesians 6 Spiritual war, they would be on.

<H1 style="VISIBILITY: visible" class=rt-article-title $included="null">What We Believe </H1><H3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify; VISIBILITY: visible" $included="null">Overview</H3>Calvary Chapel has been formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our supreme desire is to know Christ and to be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.

• We are not a denominational church, nor are we opposed to denominations as such, only their over-emphasis of the doctrinal differences that have led to the division of the Body of Christ.
  • We believe that the only true basis of Christian fellowship is His (Agape) love, which is greater than any differences we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
  • We believe worship of God should be spiritual. Therefore, we remain flexible and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship.
  • We believe worship of God should be inspirational. Therefore, we give a great place to music in our worship.
  • We believe worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis upon teaching the Word of God that He might instruct us how He should be worshiped.
  • We believe worship of God is fruitful. Therefore, we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have truly been worshiping Him.

Further information can be found within the pages of the book “Calvary Chapel Distinctives” which can be accessed at: TWFT Book Page

The United States of America was founded by Christians and is a Christian nation.

July 4th is more than fireworks and barbecue, although, those can be good ways to have fun with the family.

These messages are the truth of Americas Christian background.

And the foundation and background is God and His Holy Word, the Bible.

We are truly blessed to be in this land.

How quickly we forget, including myself, all of the blessings we take for granted.

In this In Touch July 4th, 2009 message titled "Is America A Christian Nation?", Dr. Stanley's guest, Historian, David Barton, shares the historical facts about how America was founded on Biblical principles.

Watch here -

Is America a Christian Nation? part 1

Is America a Christian Nation? part 2

Is America a Christian Nation? part 3

Is America a Christian Nation? part 4

Is America a Christian Nation? part 5

I listened to two so far. Nothing about Jesus Christ yet. This is really just praising forefathers.. I didnt appreciatte George Washington's comment toward the end of the second one, something like "if you dont get down and pray in thanks for God for this freedom, you are worse than an infidel." Thats what George said for our freedom that Thety fought for??? What about Jesus Christ?

Ill check out the others tomorrow

I thought this was a pretty good explanation of the mystery of the deity of Jesus.

Click here to view...

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Matthew 28:19 AV

Here is a short video of my friend and Brother in The Lord that lives in Canada. Check out this video of him holding his Cross on a corner. And, within 10 seconds a Gospel Conversation is started.

Glory to God Alone!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO--->

Steve shared an awesome video in another thread. Click on the link above to watch.

Just wanted to re post it here to add to a great collection of Christian videos suitable for the whole family....

Kevin Nazaroff

New Documentary on the American Holocaust---> CLICK HERE TO WATCH TRAILER AND MORE INFORMATION

You can pre-order DVD's for $1 each. You can pass these out at your schools, football games, abortion clinic's, etc...

An Open Letter from Ray Comfort Regarding “180”

I‘m horrified by abortion. I’ve printed pro-life literature, spoken against it in pulpits and in my books, and I have held up pro-life signs. But when I’ve looked at what’s happened since Roe vs. Wade, I have felt discouraged. That is, up until now! I believe that God has placed something very special into our hands. In “180” we have a nation-changer.

But it's not enough to have a powerful video on abortion; to turn the tide we must get “180” into every home in America. To do so, we’ll need a comprehensive national advertising campaign including TV, radio, print and outdoor advertising—all pointing to the launch of “180” and the “180”movie.com website where anyone can view the video for free after September 26th. We will also have 2,000 workers give away 200,000 copies of the DVD at 100 of the top universities in the U.S. this fall. In 2009 we had 2,000 willing workers give away more than 200,000 copies of Charles Darwin’s Origin of Species—which had a special 50-page introduction that presented the argument for Intelligent Design and the Gospel. We did that in one day, without a hitch, so we are sure we can do this with the DVD. We also plan to contact every pro-life organization in the U.S. and offer “180” to them at $1 each, so that they can have a giveaway in their area, on the same day.

With the proper pre-launch promotion, we’re certain “180” will go viral soon after its release. However, the vast financial scope of those promotional plans is way beyond our current means. To create and execute the nationwide promotion and distribution campaign “180” truly deserves, it will take a tremendous amount of new resources. And even though the project before us is already much bigger than we are, we continue to plan beyond our projected resources and direct our pleas to God. We trust He will move His saints to support this project and all our work for His Kingdom. Please prayerfully consider partnering with us to make efforts like this saturation campaign a reality. We believe it can happen with the support of people like you.

I hope you know how much we value your participation and partnership; this ministry exists because of your prayers and generous support. We cannot say thank you enough. All we are, and all we do is a result of the grace of God manifested through you and therefore the fruit of this ministry is more yours than ours. It is a privilege for us to partner with you to spread the good news of the gospel. We covet your prayers, and are exceedingly thankful for the sacrifice of your financial support.

“180” has the potential to turn the tide in the fight against abortion. It’s no exaggeration to say that this video could change the direction of this nation and save millions of lives. Together, we can make it happen. If you share our passion for the unborn and unsaved, and you share our desire to spread the news of the life-saving message of “180”, please prayerfully consider partnering with us – we need your support today. To make a gift, simply click on the “Make a gift” icon on this page. We also urge you to share this news with as many people as you can, as quickly as you can; we’ll need the support of thousands of people in order to make the national advertising campaign a reality.

There are many life-changing outreaches and opportunities continuing here throughout the coming months, all of which are made possible as God provides the necessary resources through each of you. Your gift supports all we do at Living Waters. May God continue to work through each of us, as we serve Him together, side-by-side.

God Bless You,

Ray Comfort

Founder & CEO

P.S. - Abortion is a massive money-making opportunity for those who are willing to kill millions of children each year at a rate of about one child every 27 seconds – (world-wide, a child is killed every second!) We know it’s going to be a very real battle—pro-abortion forces across the globe have already begun to come against us and “180” – but this issue is a hill to die on! We must do everything we can to stop this terrible holocaust. No doubt many good Germans, who spoke up for the Jews in the 2nd World War, lost their lives doing so. We have no such fear in this country, particularly if we let this video speak up for us. Together, we can turn the tide in the fight against abortion and end this American holocaust!