Prophet

Dead Forum

Boy,, this forum has died since I left. Don't you ex-molokans have anything to talk about.

Earthquakes? give me a break, who cares. :wacko:

Camp jokes? :crazy:

:crazy:

Well, it is Summer. :huh:

Most people are out and about with their families. Camping, Swimming, Lazy-ing around (I know, that is not a real word!) Some of us, unfortunately, have had to bury family members, taken time off from the internet to 'heal', volunteered our time for VBS, Camp, etc....

I don't view that as dead....more like 'living' :)

Sada

ps...Hope you are enjoying your summer! Have you gone anywhere on vacation yet?

pss...Re; "Earthquakes? Give me a break, who cares. :wacko: "

Answer....I care! :wub:

"ex-molokans" ? Prophet, is something bothering you ? Does your top hurt ? Or maybe your beginning, or end, is bothering you. Does it make you feel superior to attack, and try to bring-down. Instead of encourage, and uplift.

If your attitude is an example of a "current molokan", then maybe I need to consider becoming an "ex-molokan". :(

Yes Sadichka, the joy of family and the beautiful outdoors. There's no better way to bond with both the children, and the Lord, than spending time out in nature, His glorius creation. What a blessed time, sun, Son, fresh air, fresh water, bring it on......

"ex-molokans" ? Prophet, is something bothering you ? Does your top hurt ? Or maybe your beginning, or end, is bothering you. Does it make you feel superior to attack, and try to bring-down. Instead of encourage, and uplift.

If your attitude is an example of a "current molokan", then maybe I need to consider becoming an "ex-molokan".  :(

ligonier

ex-molokans will continue in their very subtle way to plant seeds of doubt.

Unfortunately some seeds have begun to sprout.

The job of a Prophet is to sound the alarm, make the people aware of the deceiver going about as a roaring lion.

Your criticism of my comments and your prior messages tell me that your still very much active in the Molokani Narod and have no desire to leave or be an "ex-molokan", good for you.

When the Molokan faith is attacked, devoted servants such as yourself should stand up and speak out.

Do not be lulled into complacency and be devoured, as some have, but stand guard.

Well, it is Summer. :huh:

Most people are out and about with their families. Camping, Swimming, Lazy-ing around (I know, that is not a real word!) Some of us, unfortunately, have had to bury family members, taken time off from the internet to 'heal', volunteered our time for VBS, Camp, etc....

I don't view that as dead....more like 'living' :)

Sada

ps...Hope you are enjoying your summer! Have you gone anywhere on vacation yet?

pss...Re; "Earthquakes? Give me a break, who cares. :wacko: "

Answer....I care! :wub:

Sadichka

"More like living"

The body of Christ is a "living" organism consistantly living and breathing and doing those things that please God.

PS... just don't let the right hand know what the left hand is doing.

Earthquakes?

When we are doing His will we have no need to be reminded of natural events that only takes our focus away from our Christian duties. Nothing we can do stop them anyway.

Vacations?...haven't had one in a while.

What is molokan?

A form of Christianity or a cultural identity?

If it's a form of Christianity, you cannot become an ex-Christian.

If it's an cultural/ethnic designation, you equally cannot become an ex-Asian, ex-Hispanic, or ex-Black (perhaps except for Michael Jackson) :p

You're a hoot! :lol: Seek

In all fairness to Jacko B) it has never been proven that he has ever had anything done to his physical appearance. ;)

Sada

If your attitude is an example of a "current molokan", then maybe I need to consider becoming an "ex-molokan".  :(

Ligonier, I don’t know if you have read up on the Yahoo site lately but people like these have been on the prowl lately attacking other individuals.

Prowling?! :huh:

Oh, I know why they are prowling! -_- It is 'shark week' on cable's Discovery Channel. Mythbusters is doing a special. They want to know if a shark is afraid of another shark, like a mirror image. Well, when the test was complete they determined that sharks are NOT afraid of their own image. Why would they be...they swim right next to other sharks. Sheeesh! :wacko:

Sada

***Hmmm...I just got bumped... could it be they are lurking in the shadows?**

Interesting that years later we're still here yet prophet is gone

Seems to me that prophet really wasn't driving the bus as they thought they were

It's that heightened sense of self-importance rooted in mans pride

Too bad

Boy,, this forum has died since I left. Don't you ex-molokans have anything to talk about.

Earthquakes? give me a break, who cares. :wacko:

Camp jokes? :crazy:

Seeking,

They say; "Pride comes before the fall". I have to say that it is a struggle to continue posting on this or any forum. It takes time and a sort of 'faith' to step out and wait to be pelted by words when someone disagrees with you.

**duck and cover**

Cheryl

As long as you are getting pelted for the right reasons

If you are getting pelted for being a knucklehead, then you brought it on yourself

If you are getting pelted for standing up for Biblical Truth, at least your getting pelted for something worthwhile

:biggrin:

Seeking,

They say; "Pride comes before the fall". I have to say that it is a struggle to continue posting on this or any forum. It takes time and a sort of 'faith' to step out and wait to be pelted by words when someone disagrees with you.

**duck and cover**

Cheryl

As long as you are getting pelted for the right reasons

If you are getting pelted for being a knucklehead, then you brought it on yourself

If you are getting pelted for standing up for Biblical Truth, at least your getting pelted for something worthwhile

:biggrin:

Seeking,

**duck and cover**

Cheryl

Very True...sometimes I'm both; luckily, I am able to acknowledge it!

Most of the time :kisses:

Cheryl