Russianqt03

LA UMCA Picnic

Are you going to the Picnic?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to the Picnic?

• YES...wouldn't miss it for the world!
    • NO...things have come up
    • MAYBE...we'll see

So who's going to the LA Picnic this year? Anyone? Who wants to meet up with me? Cause I will be there! Soo people better be coming up to me! Yah? GOOD! Glad you all agreed with me!! :p

Looks like I'm the only one that voted. I'm on the Ladies committee, so I have to be there to serve chicken sandwiches and stuff......Oh wells, someones gotta do the dirty work so everyone else can have fun....

Sweet...then I will know where to find you...even though I have no idea who you are! So far...we know two people of the Molokan.net will be in attendance. :D

TK1...sorry..that won't be necessary...for now I will not be attending the Picnic. ARGH! I even told a lot of people that I was coming down. Things came up...causing me to stay behind! I hope you guys have a good time! :(

I STOPPED GOING CAUSE THEY CHANGED PLACES AND ..I LIKE THE OLD PLACE..AND WANTED TO'''WAIT N SEE''...WHAT THE COMMENTS WERE ON THE NEW PLACE...AND THEY NEED TO FIND A NICE PARK...WITH NO PARKING PROBLEMS AND

AND THEN IT WILL BE MORE ENJOYABLE TO GO....I DONT WANT TO BE A BACK SEAT DRIVER---SORRY----IF IT SOUNDS THAT WAY--