Sign in to follow this  
kasinka

Single Guys 25-35?

Are there any guys here that are between the ages of 25-35 that want to chat. I am new to this site and am just looking to chat with people and guys my own age. Just to have some pure clean fun. Please respond back or email me at Sexysinglemolokanlady##########

Maybe if you quit saturating the sites with your nonscense, you might be more approchable. You should be patient, sometimes it takes a while to get a response. This site is not as busy as some of the other ones. So just wait and see what happens with your posts, someone will response. Give it a little bit more time.

Are there any guys here that are between the ages of 25-35 that want to chat. I am new to this site and am just looking to chat with people and guys my own age. Just to have some pure clean fun. Please respond back or email me at Sexysinglemolokanlady##########

YES-----I AM HERE----LOL----

BUT REALLY----I HAVE NOT BEEN TO THIS SITE IN YEARS ..LAST TIME I LOGGED IN I COULDNT GET IN THEYE WOULDNT ACCEPT MY PASSWORD...AND DIDNT REPLY TO MY EMAILS...AND I JUST QUIT COMING HERE TILL...I HEARD SOMEONE SAY ITS BACK UP AND RUNNING AGAIN..

so...your a sexy single lady---no-doubt...you may have out grown the ''parties'''...lol....what about regular church...do you go....?

and ????....yafdyadayadayada....so if you come back leave a message and we can chat...and see what happens....after we ''break the ice''...sometimes the ''ice''---never breaks---but --we can try--?

===============

ALSO----FYI----ALOT OF US----CONNECT ON FACEBOOK---SEARCH MOLOKAN SIR NAMES-----YOU WILL FIND THEM..AND CAN GET HOOKED UP TO WHATS HAPPENING AROUND THE CONCRETE JUNGLES---LOL--

SIGNE UP TO FACEBOOK.COM ----AND LEAVE YOUR NAME---OR I CAN LEAVE MINE AND THEY REALLY HAVE A VERY WELL PLANNED PROGRAM THERE FOR ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE ...OK..CYA----

==================================

post-34-1255998428.jpg