seeking_truth_1

Which Tribe Is The Cult Of Molokanism Part Of?

Seeing as the cult claims to be the "new israel" which "tribe" are they part of OR

Are they the the whole enchilada?

I didn't think there were 144,000 cult members (molokans)

Revelation 7 King James Version (KJV)

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Guest Bible studen

MGR is from tribe of Artemkin. S&L P467.2

MGR's original name was Akhmet son of Akhmet "(Akhmet Akhmetovich)" S&L p565.1

This does not sounds like MGR was a Russian. Probably he was from one of hundreds

indigenes tribes of Russia. No Russian names his son a Asiatic name.

We see in S&L that Sokolov, Bulhakov have changed their names likewise.

probably to avoid from being arrested for something be it good or bad reason.

Guest jt new york

Who cares what tribe they belong to. I sure don't . God, speaking through the apostle Paul, says these words in Titus 3:9-11 "But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. vs 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. vs 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned." NIV version

Are you familiar with the word polemics?

Allow me to help

an aggressive attack on or refutation of the opinions or principles of another

Make them defend their screwy doctrine

The passage was written to Titus and was to address the warped ones WITHIN the Church

"Israel's Lost Tribes"

As Israel left the Caucasus Mountains and migrated into Europe, and to North America, they became known as Caucasians.

If you are a Caucasian you are also an Israelite, according to Noah Webster and the Holy Bible.

The Webster Encyclopedia of Dictionaries (Copyright 1958, Literary Press, p.64) says "Caucasian" pertains to the white race originating from the Caucasus Mountains near the Black Sea. ......The Holy Bible states that the House of Israel would be scattered north of the river Euphrates (I Kings 14:15). This promise was fulfilled when, from 745-721 B.C., all ten tribes were taken captive and driven by the Assyrians into the Caucasus region between the Black and Caspian Seas. (II Kings 17:6 ; 18:9-11). Hosea 2:6 says, "...I will hedge up they way with thorns, and make a wall that she shall not find her paths."

Even before lock-up, Rudometkin was not much of a traveling man. No reason, his Millennial Kingdom was in Russia, why cross the Caucasus mountain range? I never read anything in his writings to that effect.

A common sense question for the Molokan elders. Do you believe Rudometkin crossed the Caucasus mountains on horseback to minister, then return to Russia where he later died in prison from, (reliable source) brain cancer? The most logical conclusion is, Rudometkin was not descended from one of the 12 tribes.

Guest Guest

MGR is from tribe of Artemkin (S&Lp467.2) His son Ermolai is from tribe of Judah

How can this be?.

"And you my son Ermolai, member of holy city the new Jerusalem of the member of the tribe of JUDAH

living in selfsame city."....... (S&Lp270.5)

How can a father be of one tribe and his son be of another tribe? How about MGR's other two sons

Aleksey and Vasa, from what tribe they are from? With so many lost tribes around and so many MGR's

young wives, maybe something could have happened.

Is this is one of MGR's many secrets that he wrote so much about in his holy writings?

This is a mystery that needs to be solved. .

If that's the case then mgr CANNOT be the "new jewish messiah" because he's from the WRONG tribe

But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah,
are only a small village among all the people of Judah.
Yet a ruler of Israel will come from you,
one whose origins are from the distant past. Micah 5:2

Wrong tribe, sir...

Just when the cult thought it could slink away believing they are the "new israel" and their "messiah" was mgr but it looks like they're completely WRONG yet again

Bummer...

Perhaps a suggestion to the cult. Maybe ditch the whole lie of "new israel" and mgr "messiah" garbage and get with what the Bible teaches about the REAL Messiah - Jesus

If Rudometkin is "Messiah" Savior, what is the function of Noah the New Israel King of Kings and Lord of Lords that Rudometkin writes about?

626.8 Where he (Noah) will become a king and patriarch, or father and eternal progenitor, unto all of us in the new world.

626.8-9 He (Noah) will reign over us as a king of all the sanctified blessed earth.

626.11 Every unclean spirit will be banished from this land.

625.1- 626.7 King Noah, Maxim's New King of Kings and Lord of Lords, builds and operates the one house of God, Maxim's Millennial Holy City " before the close of Dec. 31, 1899, Nikitino Russia. Why rush off to America?

Will Jesus return to the earth, what will His purpose be?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.