seeking_truth_1

Lastinline - Is The Molokan "church" A Cult? Still Attending?

Lastinline’s Siskiyou Ave. Kerman church upholds the following doctrines as God’s Inspired Truth…….

Ulesar Maxim Gavrilich is the pillar and the calm for the entire world. (world better translates “universe”) Pg. 592 XIV.

Youliasaara Maxim Gavrilich, is the pillar of peace for the entire universe. Pg. 524 XIV.

God signifies Maxim Gavrilich, King over the entire world. (world translates better to universe) Pg. 274.2

The Holy Spirit in the presence of the congregation designated Maxim Gavrilich King of the universe. Pg. 233.2

The Lord has placed the entire world into the hands of Maxim Gavrilich. Pg. 680.5 & 605.5

Father Akhmet Ulia Maxim Gavrilich the spirit of the King, is governor of all the world. Pg. 417.6

Jesus Christ Himself joins Commander Maxim, is the Commander of the entire universe. Pg. 362.6

Maxim Gavrilich reigns forever, his land is the entire world. Pg. 584.4

Maxim Gavrilich with his assembly are enthroned for ever, his land is the entire universe. Pg. 516.4

The Bible calls these doctrines spiritual adultery of Jesus’ bride. Congregants consider yourselves notified by the written words of the Holy Bible, inspired by God Himself.

I guess we'll yet again not get a straight answer from lastinline

It should be easy to answer straightforward questions such as "are you still attending a molokan church" or "would you consider the molokan church a cult"

I could interpolate an answer from the vague "not mine" response to indicate "yes" to attendance and "no" to it being a cult but why should I have to do that

Why not be clear about your "faith"?

Anyone who does not consider molokanism to be as cult hasve already consumed the kool-aid for all the reasons that have been cited on this forum time and again

Denial of Jesus for who He Is

How Salvation is secured (Works or Grace plus)

The denial of the veracity of the Bible

Quite simple stuff unless you're in a cult

That's why I'm not that surprised in a lack of response from lastinline

Still awaiting a real answer not gibberish

Once again

Is the molokan church a cult?

You answered "not mine"

I then asked " do you still attend a molokan church"?

Now I get this nonsensical two step from you

Your deceit is not the earmark of a Christian

Где именно сделал получить мнение о том, что я подотчетны раздражительный ребенок? Вам нужно осуществить что тройник имеют коробка песка, который полон дерьма.

Есть очень хороший день в вашей дерьмо заполнено песочнице.

Interesting you indicate you're not in a cult but when asked for clarification, you play games

I don't see why this is so tough to answer in a non-deceptive way

Is the molokan church a cult?

You answered "not mine"

I then asked " do you still attend a molokan church"?

Now it's this garbage from you

Где именно сделал получить мнение о том, что я подотчетны раздражительный ребенок? Вам нужно осуществить что тройник имеют коробка песка, который полон дерьма.

Есть очень хороший день в вашей дерьмо заполнено песочнице.

Up, up and away-a-ay, in my beau-te-full ball-loooooon, up, up and away!

I wonder why the deception using russian?

Just like other cult members do... You "have to"

1) Learn russian to be "one of us"

2) Be white to be "one of us"

3) Eat what we say to be "one of us"

4) Marry who we tell you to be "one of us"

I wonder why the deception using russian?

Lastinline has attained a higher level of intelligence than most of us, he seems to include mention of his accomplishments in many of his posts. A personality disorder, Narcissism. Narcissists are motivated by an abnormal amount of pride which is necessary for a life long cult membership.

Guest JT New York

To lastinline: why are you so secrative? Why don't you just talk plainly? Or are you afraid that someone in your sobrania might find out who you really are and where you sit?

If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, then what are you still doing in the Molokan church? They may say that they are teaching God's Word but it only pertains to their religion. Look at what Jesus COMMANDED."Go ye therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe ALL that I COMMANDED you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20. That is a COMMAND FROM JESUS. Why is this not being done? Make disciples, baptize and teach.

My main point is why do you still attend the molokan church that WORSHIPS the man that believes he is the new King of spirits. That book that is on your table and in your house is NOT from God asked have been told! It's all about Maxim and his unholy matrimony. HE IS NOT THE KING AS HE HAS TOLD EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM!!!.

Only Jesus Christ is King of Kings and the soon comming Lord of Lords.

GET RID IF THAT IDOL AND BURN IT AND START BELIEVING IN JESUS CHRIST AS THE ONLY WAYNTO THE FATHER.

Exodus 20:3 "You shall have no other gods before me"

Exodus 20:5 "You shall not worship them or serve them; I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquityof the fathers on the children, on the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me".

Lastinline, do YOU hate God? If you don't, then worship Him and not that devilish book that is on your tables!

Lastinline aka Mr. Christian, for the next ten times you pray nakrough instead of saying 'spacee Hospotz' underneath your breath when you bow to the four front rows, in a very loud deliberate voice say 'slava bohu' instead, then come back and tell us what happens to you.

01010111011010000110000101110100001000000110100001100001011100000111000001100101011011100110010101100100001000000111010001101111001000000110110001100001011100110111010001101001011011100110110001101001011011100110010100111111001000000100011101101111011101000010000001100011011000010110110001101100011001010110010000100000011011110111010101110100001000000110011001101111011100100010000001110100011010000110010101101001011100100010000001101110011011110110111001110011011001010110111001110011011001010010000001100001011011100110010000100000011011000110100101101011011001010010000001101111011101000110100001100101011100100010000001100011011101010110110001110100001000000110110101100101011011010110001001100101011100100111001100100000011101000110100001100101011110010010000001100111011011110010000001110000011011110110111101100110

I'll translate from binary

What happened to lastinline? Got called out for their nonsense and like other cult members they go poof

"Numbers of good brethren in different ways remain in fellowship with those who are undermining the gospel; and they talk of their conduct asthough it were a loving course which the Lord will approve of in the day of his appearing. We cannot understand them. The bounden duty of a true believer towards men who profess to be Christians, and yet deny the Word of the Lord, and reject the fundamentals of the gospel, is to come out from among them. If it be said that efforts should be made to produce reform, we agree with the remark; but when you know that they will be useless, what is the use?

Where the basis of association allows error, and almost invites it, and there is an evident determination not to alter that basis, nothing remains to be done inside, which can be of any radical service. The operation of an evangelical party within can only repress, and, perhaps, conceal, the evil for a time; but meanwhile, sin is committed by the compromise itself, and no permanently good result can follow. To stay in a community which fellowships all beliefs in the hope of setting matters right, is as though Abraham had stayed at Ur, or at Haran, in the hope of converting the household out of which he was called.

Complicity with error will take from the best of men the power to enter any successful protest against it. If any body of believers had errorists among them, but were resolute to deal with them in the name of the Lord, all might come right; but confederacies founded upon the principle that all may enter, whatever views they hold, are based upon disloyalty to the truth of God. If truth is optional, error is justifiable. If some supposed life is to be all, and truth is to be thrust out of doors, then there is room for all except the believer in the doctrines which have been revealed by the Eternal Spirit.

Our present sorrowful protest is not a matter of this man or that, this error or that; but of principle. There either is something essential to a true faithsome truth which is to be believed; or else everything is left to each mans taste. We believe in the first of these opinions, and hence we cannot dream of religious association with those who might on the second theory be acceptable. Those who are of our mind should, at all cost, act upon it. The Lord give them decision, and wean them from all policy and trimming!

Our one sole aim is the preservation and spread of the gospel of our Lord Jesus, and we mourn that godly men should be parties to a system which is destructive of good, and only promotive of error."

- C.H. Spurgeon

Guest donald

Why do molokans discriminate against "NE-NASH"? I was raised molokan but was not allowed to go to services nor let my children attend U.M.C.A.. I believe GOD loves ALL; but yet molokons DON"T.. WHY??

The simple answer is racism & a lack of Christian love

God so loved the World, He gave His Son but apparently that's not good enough for the cult

26 For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes.28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you. Galatians 3

Why do molokans discriminate against "NE-NASH"? I was raised molokan but was not allowed to go to services nor let my children attend U.M.C.A.. I believe GOD loves ALL; but yet molokons DON"T.. WHY??

If you happen to still be around. How were you informed that you could not attend services and are you at liberty tell us which church you were raised and was also that one that you were told you could not attend? Were you given a reason for why you could not attend? Can you tell me/us if and why you needed/desired to attend a Molokan Church? Was it merely because you were raised Molokan? I know of many who were nurtured as Molokan but never retained any desire as adults, to continue to attend. For myself personally, I could/would not be a part in any way of not allowing you or anyone else to fulfill any desire to attend. How long ago did this happen?

I know this would/could be painful to revisit but it could help some of us to understand the pain that any of us are fully capable of inflicting on any one of God's Children which could cause the same pain to be received in one way or another.

Do you continue to the present time desire to attend? If not I hope and pray that you have found a Welcoming Church Home for you and your children to achieve the peace that passeth all understanding that can only be attained by and through Jesus Christ as your Lord God.

lastinline (4 a reason & but 4 a season)

If you happen to still be around. How were you informed that you could not attend services and are you at liberty tell us which church you were raised and was also that one that you were told you could not attend? Were you given a reason for why you could not attend? Can you tell me/us if and why you needed/desired to attend a Molokan Church? Was it merely because you were raised Molokan? I know of many who were nurtured as Molokan but never retained any desire as adults, to continue to attend. For myself personally, I could/would not be a part in any way of not allowing you or anyone else to fulfill any desire to attend. How long ago did this happen?

I know this would/could be painful to revisit but it could help some of us to understand the pain that any of us are fully capable of inflicting on any one of God's Children which could cause the same pain to be received in one way or another.

Do you continue to the present time desire to attend? If not I hope and pray that you have found a Welcoming Church Home for you and your children to achieve the peace that passeth all understanding that can only by and through Jesus Christ as your Lord God.

lastinline (4 a reason & but 4 a season)

Interesting and quite revealing in using the term "Please...," which when the true intention of this Pharisee is to mock, tease, scorn and denigrate anyone who would dare to question his authority. What authority do you ask? Well, our sad (provable) misguided, devious and valueless friend believes that he and he alone holds the keys to the kingdom to receive certification and entitlement to no longer have their status as a Molokan Bondservant to Yeshua continually called into question. Is this just merely a character flaw on his part? Yes, at least in part for I recall in his first call to me (yes, when in personal need he actually called ME) he informed that by what he believes to be a miracle of God he was able to possess/own and have lordship as overseer of the term "Molokan" on the World Wide Web. He now holds it as his own, personal protectorate. He also received from what I believe he called close trusted friends affirmation/blessing that it was now his calling to bring all Molokans into his/their interpreted doctrinal beliefs.

Please, (in its true context) I ask all who as Molokans are continuing their quest to please their Lord, God Yeshua to be mindful that vengeance belongs to Him and Him alone.

Luke 10:2-3 Then He said to them, “The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. Go your way; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves."

I'd like now remind our misguided friend that when someone (me) asked for an invitation, banishment was the result. Why was (is) that? From someone with an anointing, how did that happen and even continues, why? By whose authority?

Clean and simple, not always possible but surely restrained.

lastinline (same number for over 30 years and cell over 15, weird huh)

Please... They CANNOT join nor participate
Did you ever invite your nice "italian" friend(s)?

Wow, quick witted, quick on the draw, quick to criticize, quick to mock and quickly able to respond with ownership in hand. But strangely/strongly unwilling/incapable to acknowledge ownership of Yeshua's demand for repentance. You demand of others but no thought that personal application is of any necessity to the ruling class.

Matthew 5:23-24 "Therefore if you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering there before the altar and go; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering.

Oh, I forgot that your disclaimer is merely a figure of speech and not to be taken seriously.

James 1: 22-24 be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was(is). James 4: 16b-17 All such boasting is evil. Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

So, Did you ever invite your nice "italian" friend(s)?

lastinline (where one's good character is guarded by intense integrity with attention to detail)

Your Qualifications Please (in its true context) to stand as an Overseer of Molokan Bondservants of Yeshua.

lastinline (where making the case for allegiance to Him and Him alone is continuing)

Your Qualifications Please (in its true context) to stand as an Overseer of Molokan Bondservants of Yeshua.

lastinline (where making the case for allegiance to Him and Him alone is continuing)

Is that a yes or no?

So I guess as an actual qualified Overseer of Molokan issues and as you have by clear demonstration (ad nauseum) and now by obfuscation. I now declare you incompetent and unqualified to comment any Molokan Bondservant of Yeshua's issues of conscience. For me to do anything different would be a dereliction of duty to my Lord God. So now Please cease and desist.

lastinline (where duty is taken seriously)

Move On, you are now disqualified. Use your disclaimer as your guide. What is it about "cease and desist" that you don't understand?

lastinline (where the qualified servants hang their hats)

Again, is that a yes or no?

Not sure why you are so afraid to admit you attend a cult that practices racism

And, you know this how? Besides some of my best friends have no clue what "tacit" even means. Strange considering this comes the from the one who cavalierly stated, "who cares about your italian friend." Apology anyone, none expected from the incapable.

Opps ! :11:

lastinline (where Italian friends are indeed cared about)

Tacit approval of racism is not Biblical
How do you resolve that?

"who cares about your italian friends" your words, not mine. Slip of the tongue (mind)? Inner mindset, the actual truth (belief)? A long fat finger mistake? A charade of sorts?

His Perception versus Reality

******************Disclaimer********************

​I really care about Molokan's Spiritual needs.

**************End of Disclaimer**************** ​

I continue my quest to try to understand how/why a person who does not exhibit any of the traits necessary to educate in a meaningful manner, those in the sphere of Molokan influence who are lacking in their grasp of Biblical Truths continues to hinder those that do.

Is it a deep character flaw or much more sinister then I would rather not say here at this time but I am thinking? Although the case for_____________ is getting stronger.

lastinline (where there is no mistaking reality)

Wow... You've been reduced to lying.

Talk about losing credibility

Here's the ENTIRE post

http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=286129&do=findComment&comment=319633

From the CONTEXT, I stated who cares about his ethnicity NOT who cares about the person

I then cited Galatians 3:28

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

You're playing the same games just like the other cult members who have come and gone.

You are making the emphasis on race trying to justify how you're not a "racist"

My challenge to you is, seeing as you're not a "racist", why not invite him to the cult for a service, fellowship, meal and membership?

You've consumed the cult kool-aid down to the dregs and it shows

Frankly it's almost sounding like you're suffering for a variant of the stokholm syndrom . You are defending the cult, ignoring the obvious Biblical inconsistancies and doing anything you can to ignore the bitter truth about your participation in the cult

Truly amazing

The elephant in the room cannot continue to be ignored.

The cult regulary practices RACISM

You attend the cult

Therefore...

By the way, who cares about an "italian" man at a Bible study.

As far as I can tell, according to Scripture, he's just a man. Galatians 3:28

SINCE you have struck up a friendship with this man, could he JOIN, ATTEND & "WORSHIP" with you at the cult?

Why not invite him if the cult only has "imperfections"?

Do let me know how that goes

Care/dare to say that to my face? A stunning challenge, wouldn't you say? And, from a teddy-bear of sorts?

Wow... You've been reduced to lying.

Credibility? A word that cries out for/with credulity and defies this simple man's logic. You fail to realize that in your present state of denial, it makes for a strange bedfellow, does it not?

Something that I can say with great confidence. To those of us who actually care about the Molokan Brethren, thinking of you in terms of "credibility" doesn't even pass the smell test. And, that's not because of your personal hygiene but your stink enters our nostrils from miles away. So, please stop the charade, it is wearing very thin.

lastinline (where we are all up to challenges that are brought to our doorstep)

Absolutely...

This is nothing I've said here I would not say in person.

Is there really a distinction between lying, deception and mischaracterization?

Back to the pressing question:

Have you invited your "italian friend" to join you at the cult for a "service", "worship", "fellowship", a meal and membership?

Absolutely...

This is nothing I've said here I would not say in person.

So, when will that be? I'm going to want a Brethren to be my character witness. Walk softly but carry a big stick? Don't forget the deodorant will not work/help, OK?

Back to the pressing question:

Have you invited your "italian friend" to join you at the cult for a "service", "worship", "fellowship", a meal and membership?

Pressing to whom? Have you found someone who can endure the smell? That person would actually, as I said "care," so stop trying my patience. I've got actual work to do!

Oh try this on for size (bath 1st though) pretend I'm Italian for a moment and go back in time (almost 3 years). Failure to yield is still a crime for ignorance of the law is no excuse, even for the neanderthals among us.

I've said it before, although it bears repeating, "boy of boy it's fun being me." Counterintuitive-ism at work anyone?

lastinline (bearing witness to the charade that is seeking_truth_1)

Are you going to answer the question about the practice of racism and your tacit approval of such behavior within the cult?

Are you going to stand corrected with respect to lying/mischaracterization of my statements regarding your "italian friend(s)"?

It would appear you are having a disconnection from reality.

Here's the CONTEXT once again. Do note the quotation marks and remember it's YOU and your cult who make race an issue

The Bible does not...

By the way, who cares about an "italian" man at a Bible study.

As far as I can tell, according to Scripture, he's just a man. Galatians 3:28

SINCE you have struck up a friendship with this man, could he JOIN, ATTEND & "WORSHIP" with you at the cult?

Why not invite him if the cult only has "imperfections"?

Do let me know how that goes

The charade continues.

You are the callous, despicable and fallacious moderator who removes and alters ALL that encompasses this site, you are a deceitful human and/or neanderthal altered ego of _______.

You are now duly invited to bring your neanderthal-self to this OK corral, ok? Bring with you someone who as I state actually "cares."

lastinline (where behavioral science is made to be a spectrum of Counterintuitive-ism into actual reality)

It would appear you are having a disconnection from reality.

Here's the CONTEXT once again. Do note the quotation marks and remember it's YOU and your cult who make race an issue

Because of your continued deceit and failure stay in touch with reality (timeframe). You are now becoming a dunce, quotation marks where, by whom, when? It is clear to all who watch closely, what you are up to, peddling credibility that you have lost long ago.

You and you alone control all that, goes in, goes out, is altered, titled, misrepresented to suit your devious purpose and above all pretend to bear witness that Christ is Lord over this enterprise of deceit. Find out if nondenominational.com/.net is available for you to move on to your next plan of deception. You have produced your own reality-show and are a dismal failure.

For you to say "Read what I wrote..." is a fool's game to be played and it has played out to the end. It takes credibility to ask anyone to "Read what I wrote..." and sadly only anonymous is fooled by your antics at this point.

Establishing credibility for you is now an impossible endeavor. Let someone who actually "cares" and has God's ear, make the restoration.

lastinline (where finding ways to bridge the gap with all, is always a chore worth the work)

Let's recap...

Dunce... Check

Lack Credibility... Check

Make veiled threats by saying "say that to my face"... Check

Read what I wrote yet you DO NOT want to understand what I wrote... check

You've been reduced to personal attacks and veiled threats

Still reeling in utter amazement

Did you invite that "nice italian man" to YOUR cult for a service, meal, "fellowship" and membership yet?

....and sadly only anonymous is fooled by your antics at this point. (Post #52)

lastinline,

From your posts here on this forum, it appears you love THE LORD JESUS---is that a fair and accurate assessment? If not, anonymous stands corrected.

What is foreign to CHRISTians viewing your rounds with seeking is the blatant refusal to answer a simple question he posed concerning, for example, your Italian friends.

Knowing JESUS and knowing that HE shows no partiality, and knowing that the molokan community does not welcome---that word you hate---nee-nashi (not ours; outsiders), why is it so difficult to simply admit that---yes, the molokan community per se is---wrong in their bias/prejudice against non-molokans and their refusal to allow---that word you hate---nee-nashi (not ours; outsiders) to "fellowship" with them. And that according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, that behavior, in effect, is a slap to JESUS' face, WHO died so---all (regardless of skin color, etc.) may receive salvation and become HIS one bride/wife aka HIS body of believers and have fellowship with one another.

THINK about it---WHO are you truly angry with and opposing when lashing out at seeking (the messenger) who simply exposes this truth?

Being confronted with SCRIPTURAL truth in light of wrongdoing is not easy to embrace, but it definitely tests integrity and whether a person is truly committed to THE TRUTH.

Antics??? You may want to think it through again.....minus the anger/animosity/hostility toward the messenger. It's not easy to do when you're emotionally on fire (experience speaking)---so cool your jets, and rethink it.

P.S. Regarding moderating and monitoring this forum---FRIENDLY REMINDER---the founder and moderator has certain "authority" that members and participants do not. That's just the way it is, like it or not. It would be no different than if you started up your own forum---and established your own rules and regulations. And don't forget, the option is always there---if one doesn't like it, they are more than welcome not to participate. No one is twisting anyone's arm/forcing them to do so. It's that simple really. There's no need to rant and rave and rail on the person. Doing so is akin to foreigners who come to this country, receive its benefits, and then complain about how lousy this country is. In their case as well, the option always exists---you don't like it---leave. Now don't misunderstand---anonymous isn't promoting non-participation and/or leaving---only considering all factors and putting things into perspective.

(BTW, CHRISTians [on this forum and everywhere] would have no problem whatsoever answering the question---in the affirmative---of course they can and would invite your Italian friends to fellowship---in their homes, in their [religious] assemblies, etc.---with no problem.)

Stop being nice to lil, a hypotricital liar, lil talked about leaving his two savior religion ten years ago, and there he sits toe tapping and winking to his hypocrite "bloom where you're potted" church friends. PUKE!

Let's recap...

Dunce... Check

Still reeling in utter amazement

No, I'll do the recapping.................................................... ________..........................

Dunce, yes, becoming with no end in sight

fails the smell test, undenied and undeniable

asleep at the wheel, never a short snooze and continuing

credibility illusions of grandeur

"in utter amazement" continuing the con job

and stands by seeking ??????1, none there, which makes the case for the dillusion

last but not least, failure to "own it"

lastinline (where reeling in is not a fishing term)

lastinline,

From your posts here on this forum, it appears you love THE LORD JESUS---is that a fair and accurate assessment? If not, anonymous stands corrected.

Being confronted with SCRIPTURAL truth in light of wrongdoing is not easy to embrace, but it definitely tests integrity and whether a person is truly committed to THE TRUTH.

"it appears," a small point, a caveat that not makes for contention, a bit like nothing-seeker continues the lying/illusion when he claims adnauseam, "I have no doctrinal issues with Group 1. How can I? However." Wouldn't you advise him to trash-can the illusion?

It is now a pointless illusion to engage in discussion of any Truth from nothing-seeker.

Hope to address your other thoughts soon, as time permits with a weary eye on nothing-seeker

lastinline (where making the case for HIM & HIM alone is put aside)

Funny how this one likes to take things out of CONTEXT in an effort to yet again prevaricate

The entire statement is as follows

Note the 2nd and subsequent sentences

Truly amazing :/

I have no doctrinal issues with Group 1. How can I? However, I do STRONGLY suggest anyone who is actively participating in the cult of molokanism to leave. They need to find a Bible teaching Church home and maybe view molokan cult meeting attendance as an outreach ministry. The cult of molokanism CANNOT be Church for the Christian

Do I need to explain your own position to you yet again, this what I mean by adnauseam with your continued dying by a thousand paper cuts. When you say you're merely "suggesting" in your position as nothing-seeker you actually mean by asking hundreds of times do you attend _____________________you actually mean "demand." You ask, how can you (I) know that, because studying you is like reading the handwriting on the wall, I don't need an interpreter, I am the interpreter of nothing-seeker.

lastinline (where handwriting analysis is key to reading the nothing-burger)

Funny how this one likes to take things out of CONTEXT in an effort to yet again prevaricate

The entire statement is as follows

Note the 2nd and subsequent sentences

Truly amazing :/

I have no doctrinal issues with Group 1. How can I? However, I do STRONGLY suggest anyone who is actively participating in the cult of molokanism to leave. They need to find a Bible teaching Church home and maybe view molokan cult meeting attendance as an outreach ministry. The cult of molokanism CANNOT be Church for the Christian

I'm a little perplexed...

In all of your bloviating, did you answer the following:

Did you invite that "nice italian man" to YOUR cult for a service, meal, "fellowship" and membership yet?

Secondly: If I, in your wildly warped opinion, lack "credibility", why not dismiss me and the topic...

Ignore it and walk away

UNLESS

It's a case of "methinks thou protesteth too much"

I laugh, actually chortle, at your veiled threats and personal attacks.

As a result I completely dismiss the source (you) because none of your rhetoric is based in reality

You're mirroring another cult member prigun/fv and their multiple personalities

You might want to take a couple steps back, a deep breath and READ what I have wrote in it's CONTEXT

Lastinline was kicked out of his home church and won't risk being kicked out again, he has no other church options left. He has to play both sides at the same time because no other churches will have him, who will burry poor old Lastinline? Cemetery rules, the deceased must be a Molokan church member. Lastinline will continue to give lip service to the Biblical Jesus when people are listening, AND do satans bidding from the kpyr........ Isn't religion fun?

Dual personalities of Lastinline, Seeking you nailed that one.

Secondly: If I, in your wildly warped opinion, lack "credibility", why not dismiss me and the topic...

Ignore it and walk away

He restores my soul: He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His Names's sake. A compelling argument and a compelling reason.

lastinline (the day is young, yet the day old?)

Lastinline, you've denied the Son, therefore you can not have the Father.

Restored soul, being lead to righteousness, you have been beguiled by satan as Eve was.

lastinline,

Antics??? You may want to think it through again.....minus the anger/animosity/hostility toward the messenger. It's not easy to do when you're emotionally on fire (experience speaking)---so cool your jets, and rethink it.

P.S. Regarding moderating and monitoring this forum---FRIENDLY REMINDER---the founder and moderator has certain "authority" that members and participants do not. That's just the way it is, like it or not. It would be no different than if you started up your own forum---you would establish your own rules and regulations. And don't forget, the option is always there---if one doesn't like it, they are more than welcome not to participate. No one is twisting anyone's arm/forcing them to do so. It's that simple really. There's no need to rant and rave and rail on the person. Doing so is akin to foreigners who come to this country, receive its benefits, and then complain about how lousy this country is. In their case as well, the option always exists---you don't like it---leave.

Yes, my jets are sometimes in need of cooling down, but your cool jets are far too cool and short-sighted in terms of seeker_of_nothing, with credibility, meeting any criteria of providing the best that God has to offer to those in need, within the M community at large. In truth, he takes Christian Ethics as you call his "authority" to a ghoulish nonsensical platitude by using prijun as his primary representative of Molokan beliefs. Why, because most others know he is not a good repository for sincere discussion of Biblical Truths. Which glows like the Sun in his, *****Disclaimer***** hypocrite/pharisee *****End of Disclaimer*****, nonsense.

lastinline,

Now don't misunderstand---anonymous isn't promoting non-participation and/or leaving---only considering all factors and putting things into perspective.

His words no one else's *****Disclaimer***** "I have no doctrinal issues with Group 1. How can I? However, I do STRONGLY suggest anyone who is actively participating in the cult of molokanism to leave." *****End Disclaimer.*****

So how you could come to such a conclusion is nonsensical. What does "I do STRONGLY suggest," really mean? Pharisaic at its core. Whose perspective? Remember in all things good, God must get the Glory.

lastinline,

(BTW, CHRISTians [on this forum and everywhere] would have no problem whatsoever answering the question---in the affirmative---of course they can and would invite your Italian friends to fellowship---in their homes, in their [religious] assemblies, etc.---no problem.)

BTW, on this forum, at the behest of seeker_of_nothing, to what end? To make myself nauseous is not a good reason for candor. Although in your case if it is important enough to know, you are welcome to call and/or visit when you happen to be visiting your sister in this area. Also, you do realize that friendly respectful relationships with all ethnicities blossom at different rates and intensity for various reasons.

Now again let the ghoulishness nonsense begin anew, by oh soo..... little bitty......Juan.

lastinline (where just as in carpentry, measuring twice and cutting only once, makes good Biblical sense)

Anonymous,

Missing in action? Hope and pray it is not because any physical ailments or is it going be because you are preparing one of your extra/extra long responses?

I had a short conversation with your older brother at a funeral this week and he gave me the wrong number for you. Would have been interesting to talk.

lastinline (4 reasonable speculation and contemplation)

lastinline,

This anonymous is alive and well, thank you---just taking a sabbatical from inane dialoguing by the likes of mgr's proteges---dhs and f/p/m.

How about you? How is your "ministry to molokans" going? Making any progress? Anything to report? Remember to keep us posted---

BTW, do you have difficulty or problems with reading lengthy text in general? Or is it specifically with anonymous' [lengthy] responses?

P.S.

I had a short conversation with your older brother at a funeral this week and he gave me the wrong number for you.

????? :wacko:

How is your "ministry to molokans" going? Making any progress? Anything to report? Remember to keep us posted---

Lastinline why would you favor people with your presence who have been cursed by God, (Galatians 1:9), that is going against God's will is it not?

My Friend,

I have a few questions about this Italian couple and the African-American couples. First what churches do they go to? Are they Baptist or Catholic? What makes these people want to join a Molokan Church? How do you suppose they would be equally yoked together with other Molokans? I have invited my close non molokan friends to family functions and they have come but never have they wanted to join. Others have come to family funerals but never have they wanted to join.

Just Curious, EGK

How do you suppose they would be equally yoked together with other Molokans?

Do you understand the context of the passage you are referencing?

It speaks to marrying non-Christians. You could probably apply it to business in that you should not have non-Christian business partners

What yoking are you referring to?

Your anecdotal evidence does not establish Truth

The point isn't whether or not they would want to join, it's COULD they join.

There is a huge difference

How do you suppose they would be equally yoked together with other Molokans?

Do you understand the context of the passage you are referencing?

It speaks to marrying non-Christians. You could probably apply it to business in that you should not have non-Christian business partners

What yoking are you referring to?

Your anecdotal evidence does not establish Truth

The point isn't whether or not they would want to join, it's COULD they join.

There is a huge difference

My Friend,

Just answer the questions, that is all. I do not need the commentary, just clarification....

EGK

The "commentary" provides context

Also, if the cult of molokanism is a Christian Church, shouldn't they pay attention to Gods Word?

Such as

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2Peter 3:9

Isn't the purpose of a Church body to do the following

And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. Acts 2:42

Prayer, Communion, Fellowship & Bible Study

That being the case, does it matter what church they came from if any at all?

How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? Romans 10:14

My Friend,

I have a few questions about this Italian couple and the African-American couples. First what churches do they go to? Are they Baptist or Catholic? What makes these people want to join a Molokan Church? How do you suppose they would be equally yoked together with other Molokans? I have invited my close non molokan friends to family functions and they have come but never have they wanted to join. Others have come to family funerals but never have they wanted to join.

Just Curious, EGK

My Friend, Happy Thanksgiving Day to You and all who participate on this forum, may God bless you all.

You still have not answered any questions about these people. Tell me about them, this is all I ask?

EGK

What do you want to know about them?

They were illustrations used by lastinline

The "nice italian couple" is real (who were met at a Bible study of some type).

The other was used to make some point and is not any specific person

Not sure what difference it makes when it comes to a Church body and Chistianity

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75