Guest prijun

What Is Truth?

The Israelites ate the false Passover of the leavened bread. The yeast was found in their houses. For which reason they were denied the promised land. (Post #441)

And when they were still in Egypt on the eve of their exodus and did as THE LORD GOD commanded aka THE LORD'S Passover---did they eat of the "true" Passover?

Guest prijun

It was not the "actual" Passover but only the shadow. They still died in the wilderness. They did not continue to the end to receive the promise.

36 You need to persevere, so that after you have done Gods will, you will receive what He has promised.

37 For, In just a very while little, He who is coming will come and will not delay.

38 But My righteous onef will live by faith; and if he shrinks back, I will take no pleasure in him.

39 But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.

Joshua and Caleb persevered.

Did you observe Пасха this year?

Did you?

1 Cor 5:7 Therefore let us keep the Festival (Passover, not Easter)

Col 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink (chi and bread), or with regard to a religious festival (Passover), a New Moon celebration (Day of Trumpets) or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come (to be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God); the substance is found in Christ.

In this practiced new faith of yours, you honor two opposing saviors, which one did have communion with? You must be spinning quite a web in your latest Cal. church. People who want to know how you differentiate the true from the false christ, WHAT DO YOU TELL THEM?

Oh well, in a few years it'll be off to Oregon looking for cubby-hole church to hang out.

It was not the "actual" Passover but only the shadow. (Post #453)

Did THE LORD GOD "actually"---promise---to---PASS OVER---the Israelites when HE saw the blood on the lintels and doorposts of their homes on the evening prior to their exodus?

Did HE "actually" keep HIS---promise---to---PASS OVER---the Israelites when HE saw the blood on the lintels and doorposts of their homes on the evening prior to their exodus?

Guest prijun

It was not the "actual" Passover but only the shadow. (Post #453)

Did THE LORD GOD "actually"---promise---to---PASS OVER---the Israelites when HE saw the blood on the lintels and doorposts of their homes on the evening prior to their exodus?

Did HE "actually" keep HIS---promise---to---PASS OVER---the Israelites when HE saw the blood on the lintels and doorposts of their homes on the evening prior to their exodus?

Yes God kept his promise. And in his grace he passed over them. However Afterwards the Israelites insulted the Holy Spirit.

26 If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains,

27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and raging fire that will consume all adversaries.

28 Anyone who rejected the Law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

29 How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know Him who said, Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, and again, The Lord will judge His people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God

All this is an example how one should conduct himself before God. Not to ridicule His Prophets.

Guest prijun

Yes God kept his promise. (Post #456)

So was it a "true" or "false"---PASS OVER?

God passed over on that evening only. The angel of death still killed everyone of them in the wilderness because they did not come to the evening supper. Matthew 22

The True Passover.

Guest prijun

Yes God kept his promise. (Post #456)

So was it a "true" or "false"---PASS OVER?
God passed over on that evening only. The angel of death still killed everyone of them in the wilderness because they did not come to the evening supper. Matthew 22The True Passover.

Likewise the True Passover WAS NOT the evening prior to the death of Christ. It was only the calling to the evening supper. Not a piece of stale bread or cracker and cup of wine. Which was only a deception.

Guest lil

Sorry, actually "grandiose," which is what you are displaying by unreasonably having any expectation of dhs responding to you in any manner. (Post #445)

And why is it---unreasonable---to expect a response from dhs apart from the fact that he is a coward who runs for cover when he is exposed as the deceiver and liar he is and held accountable (Colossians 3:9b)? (All the more reason if, as he believes, he resides within THE KINGDOM of GOD/CHRIST/HEAVEN, where no cowardice, deceit, or lies are tolerated---Revelation 21:8.)

If that is displaying "grandiosity," then JESUS' disciples were and are "grandiose"---in your book---not THE LORD GOD'S aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

Because of the fact that you know full well where his motivation come's from!

Prayer is needed & not grandiose expectations.

Has your partner explained his motivation?? Of un-Biblical actions??

lil

(Posts #459 & #460)

Prior to Moses' death, THE LORD GOD prophesied concerning those who would enter the promised land:

“And THE LORD said to Moses, 'Behold, the days approach when you must die. Call Joshua and present yourselves in the tent of meeting, that I may commission him.' And Moses and Joshua went and presented themselves in the tent of meeting. And THE LORD appeared in the tent in a pillar of cloud. And the pillar of cloud stood over the entrance of the tent. And the LORD said to Moses, 'Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers. Then this people will rise and whore after the foreign gods among them in the land that they are entering, and they will forsake ME and break MY covenant that I have made with them. Then MY anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide MY face from them, and they will be devoured. And many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, ‘Have not these evils come upon us because our GOD is not among us?’ And I will surely hide MY face in that day because of all the evil that they have done, because they have turned to other gods. Now therefore write this song and teach it to the people of Israel. Put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for ME against the people of Israel. For when I have brought them into the land flowing with milk and honey, which I swore to give to their fathers, and they have eaten and are full and grown fat, they will turn to other gods and serve them, and despise ME and break MY covenant. And when many evils and troubles have come upon them, this song shall confront them as a witness (for it will live unforgotten in the mouths of their offspring). For I know what they are inclined to do even today, before I have brought them into the land that I swore to give.”

So much for f/p/m's "true" Passover and "evening supper" tarradiddles---

Guest prijun

(Posts #459 & #460)

Prior to Moses's death, THE LORD GOD prophesied concerning those who would enter the promised land:

And THE LORD said to Moses, 'Behold, the days approach when you must die. Call Joshua and present yourselves in the tent of meeting, that I may commission him.' And Moses and Joshua went and presented themselves in the tent of meeting. And THE LORD appeared in the tent in a pillar of cloud. And the pillar of cloud stood over the entrance of the tent. And the LORD said to Moses, 'Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers. Then this people will rise and whore after the foreign gods among them in the land that they are entering, and they will forsake ME and break MY covenant that I have made with them. Then MY anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide MY face from them, and they will be devoured. And many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, Have not these evils come upon us because our GOD is not among us? And I will surely hide MY face in that day because of all the evil that they have done, because they have turned to other gods. Now therefore write this song and teach it to the people of Israel. Put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for ME against the people of Israel. For when I have brought them into the land flowing with milk and honey, which I swore to give to their fathers, and they have eaten and are full and grown fat, they will turn to other gods and serve them, and despise ME and break MY covenant. And when many evils and troubles have come upon them, this song shall confront them as a witness (for it will live unforgotten in the mouths of their offspring). For I know what they are inclined to do even today, before I have brought them into the land that I swore to give.

So much for f/p/m's "true" Passover and "evening supper" tarradiddles---

Again. The israelites who entered into the Sabbath rest did not endure to the end.

8 For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken of another day later on.

9 So then, there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God,

10 for whoever has entered God's rest has also rested from his works as God did from his.

11 Let us therefore strive to enter that rest, so that no one may fall by the same sort of disobedience

Prayer is needed & not grandiose expectations. (Post #461)

Prayer....always.

Grandiose expectations....a simple "yes" or "no" answer (e.g., Did you observe Пасха this year?) hardly qualifies as "grandiose." It's part and parcel of engaging in dialogue [on this forum].

BTW, prayer for a person and dialoguing with that person on this forum are not mutually exclusive.

Guest BibleStudent

Of course,

Does this mean: Yes, Passover week and not Easter Sunday.

Yes, Day of Trumpets and not Christmas.

Yes, the Spirit-Bread and Spirit-Wine, and not corporeal communion.

Please confirm.

Does this mean: Yes, Passover week and not Easter Sunday.

Yes, Day of Trumpets and not Christmas. (Post #465)

Yes, it means---Passover week, and yes---it means Day of Trumpets.

....and not corporeal communion.

By "corporeal communion"---do you mean breaking and eating tangible bread and drinking tangible wine---in commemoration of JESUS' crucifixion/death---as HE instructed HIS disciples to do so in remembrance of HIS death and its significance (Matthew 26:17-29; Luke 22:7-23)? If so, the answer is---yes.

Now did you partake in eating tangible bread (paska) and drinking tangible chai also known within the molokan community as---пасха заедать?

Please confirm---yes, you did, or---no, you did not.

(Post #453)

Now it's "entry into the Sabbath rest...."

f/p/m is spinning his wheels and getting nowhere but stuck---fast.

No clue what he's talking about but talking nonetheless. In THE LORD GOD'S BOOK this is described and defined as the perverted ramblings of a derelict aka a dunce/doofus/nincompoop.

All one can do is pity the man....

The topic has been---THE LORD'S Passover aka the Passover.

Here are f/p/m's thoughts on the subject matter:

The True Passover was NOT when they left Egypt. Likewise the True Passover was Not the evening before Christ died. (Post #415)

Every single israelite that left Egypt except for Joshua and Caleb died in the wilderness. The angel of death killed them all. They did not eat the True Passover. Likewise the True Passover is not the eating and breaking of the literal bread and drinking the literal wine. Which was only sent as a deception from the devil himself. Christ himself refused that meal saying that he would eat the True Passover with the True believer in his kingdom. Referring that there was another Passover. (Post #417)

The false Passover is the commemoration of his death. By which the whole Christian world has been deceived. Just as the Israelites in the past were deceived. (Post #418)

The True Israelite Passover was when they entered into the promised land and ate the first fruits of the land. (Post #421)

They did not eat the True Passover. They all died in the wilderness. Killed by the angel of death. (Post #438)

The Israelites ate the false Passover of the leavened bread. The yeast was found in their houses. For which reason they were denied the promised land. (Post #441)

Not one that left Egypt entered the promised land. (Post #444)

The blood on the doorposts saved only Joshua and Caleb. Not any other that left Egypt. They did not "keep" the True Passover. (Post #449)

It was not the "actual" Passover but only the shadow. They still died in the wilderness. They did not continue to the end to receive the promise. Joshua and Caleb persevered. (Post #453)

God passed over on that evening only. The angel of death still killed everyone of them in the wilderness because they did not come to the evening supper. Matthew 22 The True Passover. (Post #459)

Likewise the True Passover WAS NOT the evening prior to the death of Christ. It was only the calling to the evening supper. Not a piece of stale bread or cracker and cup of wine. Which was only a deception. (Post #460)

Again. The israelites who entered into the Sabbath rest did not endure to the end. (Post #463)

If it wasn't so tragic, a person could bust a gut roaring out loud at the discombobulated mish-mash f/p/m never fails to dream up---

Poor confused soul....

dhs,

Your questions in post #465 were answered in post #466---

Now extend the courtesy of answering the question posed to you which you still haven't answered:

Did you partake in eating tangible bread (paska) and drinking tangible chai also known within the molokan community as---пасха заедать?

Guest BibleStudent

Yes, Passover week and not Easter Sunday.

Yes, Day of Trumpets and not Christmas.

Yes, the Spirit-Bread and Spirit-Wine. Since Jesus was not going to any further consume corporeal bread and wine, no need for me either.

Col 2:17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the substance is found in Christ.

Yes, the Spirit-Bread and Spirit-Wine. Since Jesus was not going to any further consume corporeal bread and wine, no need for me either. (Post #470)

Does this mean that you did NOT eat tangible bread (paska) and drink tangible chai in commemoration of JESUS' death as is customarily done annually by molokans on the first day of the observance of Passover [week]?

If that is what you mean, please explain what you did eat and drink---"spirit-bread" and "spirit-wine"---and when and where [in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] JESUS instructed HIS disciples to eat and drink them.

BTW, why do you observe Passover week yearly?

Guest Steadfast

Biblestudent, Passover week, Day of Trumpets and Spirit bread and Spirit wine........all done without repentance. Congratulations.

Yes, the Spirit-Bread and Spirit-Wine. Since Jesus was not going to any further consume corporeal bread and wine, no need for me either. (Post #470)

Does this mean that you did NOT eat tangible bread (paska) and drink tangible chai in commemoration of JESUS' death as is customarily done annually by molokans on the first day of the observance of Passover [week]?

If that is what you mean, please explain what you DID eat and drink---"spirit-bread" and "spirit-wine"---and when and where [in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] JESUS instructed HIS disciples to eat and drink them.

BTW, why do you observe Passover week yearly?

Your tenaciousness to detail is commendable. But what I'm trying to determine, are you are trying to paint him into a corner of a square or on one side of the fence or the other?

Revelation 3:14-19 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, "These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent."

Откровение 3:14-19 Послание Христа лаодикийской церкви Напиши следующее Ангелу лаодикийской церкви: Вот что говорит Аминь , Свидетель верный и истинный, начало создания Божьего. Я знаю о трудах твоих и о том, что ты ни горяч и ни холоден. Как хотел бы Я, чтобы был ты либо горяч, либо холоден! Но раз ни горяч ты и ни холоден, Я извергну тебя из уст Моих! Ты говоришь: „Я богат, разбогател и ничего мне не нужно”, но не осознаёшь, что ты несчастен, жалок, беден, слеп и наг! Я советую тебе купить у Меня золото, очищенное огнём, чтобы разбогатеть, и белые одежды, чтобы одеться и чтобы не видна была твоя постыдная нагота. И глазной мазью помажь глаза свои, чтобы прозреть! Я обличаю и наказываю тех, кого люблю. Так будь же ревностен и покайся искренне!

Remember because of your partner's belligerence and even hostile actions toward opposing viewpoints, fluid discussions are rendered often impossible. His integrity has long ago become a distant memory.

lastinline (where beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and not to be trifled with)

....are you are trying to paint him into a corner of a square or on one side of the fence or the other? (Post #473)

Nothing as sinister as what you are suggesting---only HONEST dialoguing---and how one's beliefs/opinions/views line up with THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. That's it, pure and simple.

Remember because of your partner's belligerence and even hostile actions toward opposing viewpoints, fluid discussions are rendered often impossible. His integrity has long ago become a distant memory.

Sounds like perhaps you were offended at anonymous' post #108 in the News Reporters And Their Bias Agendas thread. Is the above to be understood as a "heads up" or “warning” or ??? to anonymous?

Sounds like perhaps you were offended at anonymous' post #108 in the News Reporters And Their Bias Agendas thread. Is the above to be understood as a "heads up" or “warning” or ??? to anonymous?

No offence taken, what you fail to realize is that as I stated because your dishonest partner who I said now is devoid of any integrity. When you posted that #108, my address had been blocked for several days of even entering his site. Only after he realized because of your unrestricted access you may soon become suspicious of why I was not responding and find a way of reaching me and his dishonesty would be exposed. He then unlocked his site to me. Unlike him, I hold my integrity in high regard. He continues to die by a thousand papercuts. God bring him to repentance, I pray.

lastinline (where the devil (him) can be in the details)

Guest Biblestudent

If that is what you mean, please explain what you DID eat and drink---"spirit-bread" and "spirit-wine"---and when and where [in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] JESUS instructed HIS disciples to eat and drink them.

John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life,

If Jesus was not preaching cannibalism, then what was he telling his listeners to do?

The circle has no terminating point. See post # 348. But I guess you enjoy the carousel. Time to stop and get off.

If Jesus was not preaching cannibalism, then what was he telling his listeners to do?

The circle has no terminating point. See post # 348. But I guess you enjoy the carousel. Time to stop and get off.

Let HIM interject:

Matthew 11:25-27 At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

От Матфея 11:25-27 И сказал тогда Иисус: Славлю Тебя, Отец, Господь неба и земли, потому что Ты скрыл это от мудрых и понимающих и открыл всё простосердечным. Да, Отец, Ты сделал так, потому что так Тебе было угодно. Всё было передано мне Отцом Моим, и никто не знает Сына, кроме Отца, как никто не знает Отца, кроме Сына и того, кому Сын захочет открыть Его.

Matthew 18:3 “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.”

От Матфея 18:3 и сказал: Правду вам говорю, что до тех пор, пока не изменитесь в сердце своём и не станете подобны детям, вы не войдёте в Царство Небесное.

Not true Danny, the circle in Truth does/will have a terminating point. For me, which I acknowledge and for you also whether you acknowledge it or not. Does "then the Judgement" ring a bell?

lastinline (where babes listen to HIS Voice)

Guest prijun

(Post #476)

Does the Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life... include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF?

The flesh and blood of Christ is no different then any other human.

63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life. 64However,

Guest prijun

(Post #476)

dhs,

Does the Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life... include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF?

1 Then the Lord said to me, Son of man, eat what you find; eat this scroll, and go, speak to the house of Israel.

2 So I opened my mouth, and He fed me this scroll.

3 He said to me, Son of man, feed your stomach and fill your body with this scroll which I am giving you. Then I ate it, and it was sweet as honey in my mouth.

Did ezekiel actually eat the scroll? With mayo, salt and pepper?

Expand your mind.

In post #478, dhs was asked the following question---

Does the “Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life...” include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF?

---to which he never responded.

Once again, the same question to dhs:

Does the “Whoever..." in the John 6:54 you presented in post #476---

---include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF?

Yes or no?

Guest prijun

Does the Whoever..." in the John 6:54 you presented in post #476---

Yes or no?

Read john 6

The israelites eating the same tangible bread died in the wilderness.

And to the Jews eating the loaves of bread Jesus said;

26 Jesus replied, Truly, truly, I tell you, it is not because you saw these signs that you are looking for Me, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.

27 Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you

Why did you replace the body and blood of Christ with tangible bread and wine?

Jesus specifically said;

33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.

34Sir, they said, give us this bread at all times.

35 Jesus answered, I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger, and whoever believes in Me will never thirst.

36 But as I told you, you have seen Me and still you do not believe

There is no difference between the israelites and the Christian.

But we the true believers have tasted the heavenly gift and the goodness of the word of God. Hebrew's 6

Does the “Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life...” include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF?

Yes or no?

Guest prijun

Yes or no?

No it was not.

Christ is referring to the Spirit of Truth.

7 But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

8 And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:

9 in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me;

10 in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me; 11and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world already stands condemned.

12 I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it.

13 However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.

14 He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you.

15 Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.

Yes or no?

Guest BibleStudent

1 Cor 15:32 If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus

Did apostle Paul do this? Lions and tigers and bears? Oh, my! Or is it spiritual?

Guest prijun

In post #478, dhs was asked the following question--- Does the Whoever eats MY flesh and drinks MY blood has eternal life... include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF? ---to which he never responded. Once again, the same question to dhs: Does the Whoever..." in the John 6:54 you presented in post #476---

---include and apply to JESUS HIMSELF? Yes or no?

No it was not.Christ is referring to the Spirit of Truth.

7 But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.

8 And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 in regard to righteousness, because I am going to the Father and you will no longer see Me;

11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world already stands condemned.

12 I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it.

13 However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come.

14 He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you.

15 Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.

Why do so called Christians wait for the second coming if the Spirit of Truth is called the Word of God. Not a warm fuzzy feeling.

Guest prijun

Yes or no?

1 Then the Lord said to me, Son of man, eat what you find; eat this scroll, and go, speak to the house of Israel.

2 So I opened my mouth, and He fed me this scroll.

3 He said to me, Son of man, feed your stomach and fill your body with this scroll which I am giving you. Then I ate it, and it was sweet as honey in my mouth.

Did ezekiel actually eat the scroll? With mayo, salt and pepper?

(Post #486)

dhs,

CHRISTians are well aware of analogies, idioms, metaphors, parables, similes, etc., in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, including but not limited to differences between physical and spiritual, therefore, you may dispense with your meaningless/senseless/foolish childlike retorts.

Your inappropriate [to the question] responses are indicative of the fact/truth that either the question posed was not explicit enough or you have not actually read the question posed or you do not comprehend it.

Here again is the question:

In other words, was JESUS including HIMSELF as the “Whoever” that “eats HIS flesh and drinks HIS blood”? Was HE HIMSELF a partaker?

Yes or no?

Guest prijun

(Post #486)

dhs,

CHRISTians are well aware of analogies, idioms, metaphors, parables, similes, etc., in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, including but not limited to differences between physical and spiritual, therefore, you may dispense with your meaningless/senseless/foolish childlike retorts.

Your inappropriate [to the question] responses are indicative of the fact/truth that either the question posed was not explicit enough or you have not actually read the question posed or you do not comprehend it.

Here again is the question:

In other words, was JESUS including HIMSELF as the Whoever that eats HIS flesh and drinks HIS blood? Was HE HIMSELF a partaker? Yes or no?

Yes he was. They ate the passover lamb together.

7 Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed.

8 Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare for us to eat the Passover.

The breaking of the bread and the cup of wine was a one time deystva. Not the passover meal.

Guest prijun

1 Cor 15:32 If I fought wild beasts[/size] in Ephesus[/size] [/size]

Did apostle Paul do this? Lions and tigers and bears? Oh, my! Or is it spiritual?

They actually think that the lion will eat straw like a lamb. Even though God created the lion to eat meat.

25 The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

In another place;

The bear also will eat grass even though God also created him to eat meat. Even the wolf will eat grass.

6 And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them.

7 Also the cow and the bear will graze

All contrary to the laws of nature that God himself created.

Might as well say the the lamb, cow and the goat will eat meat.

Guest prijun

1 Cor 15:32 If I fought wild beasts[/size] in Ephesus[/size] [/size]

They actually think that the lion will eat straw like a lamb. Even though God created the lion to eat meat.

25 The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

In another place;

The bear also will eat grass even though God also created him to eat meat. Even the wolf will eat grass.

6 And the wolf will dwell with the lamb, And the leopard will lie down with the young goat, And the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little boy will lead them.

7 Also the cow and the bear will graze

All contrary to the laws of nature that God himself created.

Might as well say the the lamb, cow and the goat will eat meat.

Actually the lion, the bear, the leopard and the wolf end up eating the boy.

OK Prijun, now is your chance, TRUE OR FALSE?

Noah, the ark and the living family with animals and principal storage will be seen descending from the sky in original condition. He (Noah) will reign over us as (eternal) king of all the sanctified earth. Page 625.4-5 & 626.8-9 D. H. Shubin translation.

Guest prijun

Noah, the ark and the living family with animals and principal storage will be seen descending from the sky in original condition. He (Noah) will reign over us as (eternal) king of all the sanctified earth. Page 625.4-5 & 626.8-9 D. H. Shubin translation.

Already has. The Book of Memoirs that is.

The Holy city of New Jerusalem will visibly descend from heaven and land on earth. This city is basically the size of the state of Oregon. The remaining inhabitants of the people who survive armageddon will see it with their own eyes.

True or false?

The Holy city of New Jerusalem will visibly descend from heaven and land on earth. This city is basically the size of the state of Oregon. The remaining inhabitants of the people who survive armageddon will see it with their own eyes.

True or false?

MGRudometkin's writings are literal, you are wrong, this is your brain's way of protecting itself from trauma. Rudometkin's Holy City "New Jerusalem" came and went midway through the 19th century, the village of Nikitino it allegedly happened during Rudometkin's days on the earth he says. SOURCE: Spirit and Life second edition page 420.7-10, 494.5-7, 544.13, 574.4-5. Translations by D.H. Shubin.

Don't you read your own stuff.

Quote Prijun, "The remaining inhabitants of the people who survive armageddon will see it with their own eyes".

There will be no attacked survivors, your mind is playing tricks on you, what attacked survivors do you imagine will be on the earth at that time?

You write in past and future tense, how many times will Jesus return to finally destroy evil at the battle Armageddon?

Guest prijun

Quote Prijun, "The remaining inhabitants of the people who survive armageddon will see it with their own eyes".

There will be no attacked survivors, your mind is playing tricks on you, what attacked survivors do you imagine will be on the earth at that time?

You write in past and future tense, how many times will Jesus return to finally destroy evil at the battle Armageddon?

Jesus Christ will come down from heaven with his army. All seated upon white horses that have wings. I have yet to see one.

True or false?

Jesus Christ will come down from heaven with his army. All seated upon white horses that have wings. I have yet to see one.

True or false?

Oooo, such power !!!

I (MGRudometkin) have imposed such heavy judgment of God upon you. And to all such as these there will be given by God bodies of swine and dogs.(the animal bodies stated here are literal page 457.10-11, not allegorical)

The rest of his tripe can be found on page 212.1 & 213.10 D.H.Shubin translation

Guest prijun

True or false?

Oooo, such power !!!

I (MGRudometkin) have imposed such heavy judgment of God upon you. And to all such as these there will be given by God bodies of swine and dogs.(the animal bodies stated here are literal page 457.10-11, not allegorical)

The rest of his tripe can be found on page 212.1 & 213.10 D.H.Shubin translation

Correct.

Such is every pseudo Christian. They are like drunken swine running headfirst to destruction.

28 When Jesus arrived on the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,c two demon-possessed men met Him on their way from the tombs. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.

29 What do you want with us, Son of God? they shouted. Have You come here to torture us before the proper time?

30 In the distance a large herd of pigs was feeding.

31 So the demons begged Jesus, If You drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.

32 Go! He told them. So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters.

Guest prijun

True or false?

Oooo, such power !!!

Jesus said in RevelationS 22 to the pseudo christian

14 Blessed are those who wash their robes,a so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates.

15 But outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood

Guest Prijun
On 1/14/2016 at 1:31 AM, anonymous said:

Was HE born a---sinner?

What does the "spirit" within you say---yes or no?

3 For what the Law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 

4 so that the righteous standard of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit

f/m/p refers to the New Testament book of Romans 8:3-4---

3 For what the Law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful man, as an offering for sin. He thus condemned sin in the flesh, 

4 so that the righteous standard of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit

But believes and advocates this:

The new testament scriptures are completely mutilated. (What Is Truth?, post #114, f/m/p)

Hypocritical lying tongue = absolutely ZERO credibility = f/m/p.

P.S.  Apostle Paul said it so aptly:

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of CHRIST.  And no wonder, for even satan disguises himself as an angel of light.  So it is no surprise if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness.  Their end will correspond to their deeds." (2 Corinthians 11:13-14)

Woe unto them....

Guest BibleStudent
On 5/9/2016 at 8:47 PM, Guest BibleStudent said:

Did you?

1 Cor 5:7 Therefore let us keep the Festival (Passover, not Easter)

Col 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink (chi and bread), or with regard to a religious festival (Passover), a New Moon celebration (Day of Trumpets) or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come (to be fulfilled in the Kingdom of God); the substance is found in Christ.

Guest BibleStudent
On 6/4/2016 at 5:11 PM, Guest BibleStudent said:

1 Cor 15:32 If I fought wild beasts in Ephesus

Any clue as to why nothing, not even apparently a whimper since the day known as "April Fools Day"?  Could it be about your misplaced desire for relevance to a community that for the most part you disdain?   

Yes, he does in obvious ignorance "have the wrong Jesus and ignores His prescription for Salvation."  But, wouldn't the message be better received from someone who the Molokan Community knew had only their best Spiritual eternal interests at heart and because of your actual history, cannot trust your motives?  In my very astute view, "the true measure of a man" is a man who when faced with reality, just like Apostle Peter gave great deference/relevance to Apostle Paul in 2nd Peter 3:15-16, even though they had some issues of disagreement.  This, even though Peter was at the forefront with the first Gospel message after Pentecost which got the magical response from the crowd gathered, (Acts 2:37) "Men and brethren, what shall we do?"  Peter also as the right man who delivered the first Gospel message to a Gentile Cornelius in Acts 10.  This response was because of the right message coming from the right man.

The compelling Truth is ALWAYS true that if we Pray/Believe that as Yeshua assured us that if we pray to have Our Heavenly Father's kingdom to come, we need to allow His Will to be done on earth as it in heaven.           

last/least/ foundinline ©™® (where the motivation of the "Truth and nothing but the Truth, so help me God," is sustaining) 

Because there was nothing more to say about the topic

Now that you have chimed in with your nonsense, I can respond

If you think the cult of molokanism has the right Jesus, the "obvious ignorance" is on you

There may be some within the cult who have it right but, IF they have it right, why continue in a cult?

Within the tenets of the cult of molokanism:

1) (Scripture alone): The Bible IS NOT the highest authority.
2) (Faith Alone): Salvation IS NOT through faith alone in Jesus Christ.
3) (Grace Alone): Salvation IS NOT by  grace of God alone but plus plus plus like praying for the dead, standing on one foot and barking at the moon etc...
4) (Christ alone): Jesus Christ IS NOT Lord, Savior, and King IF the cult has an extra book indicating there is another "jewish messiah"
5)  (To the glory of God alone): The cult is NOT for the glory of God alone because SINCE there is another book that point to another "jewish messiah". It CANNOT be Christ alone if there more than one messiah. Alone indicates singularly... Can't have more than one and be singular

You can say what you wish about knowing the Truth but where is the EVIDENCE found in the cult teachings OR allowing the cultic teachings to continue by thoese who allegedly know the Truth

1 ¶  I will stand my watch And set myself on the rampart, And watch to see what He will say to me, And what I will answer when I am corrected.
2  Then the LORD answered me and said: "Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.
3  For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
4  "Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith. Habakuk 1:1-4

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.