seeking_truth_1

Terenti Beloreff

The internet is a wonderful place for information

Here is a snippet from Cyclopaedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature

There are some interesting similarities to the accounts of mgr and this individual named Terenti Beloreff

Terenti Beloreff called for the Millennial Kingdom to be established in the 1830's

He also likened himself to a modern day prophet like Elijah and he was to ascend into Heaven in a "chariot of fire"

Then climbing to a high place demanding the people to bow down to him

He began to flap his arms like a bird and jumped only to fall on the people below

He was arrested as an impostor and died in jail "no doubt in a state of insanity"

Boy this sure sounds like mgr

beloreff.jpg

Guest Say*it*how*it*is
They also believed in the Trinity and this book was published in 1891

It's been downhill since thanks to mgr

Nash predke, the facts, void of church folklore. Historian Fredrick C. Coneybeare

Page 319 Historian Ivanoviski's account. He (Ivanovski) testifies that they (Molokanye) do not trouble their heads very much about minutiae of Trinitarian theology, Uklein being so ignorant as to suppose that the Son and Holy Spirit are NOT coequal in dignity with God the Father.

Page 319 Historian Ivanoviski documents Uklein's teaching that Jesus was not born from Mary's womb; "Uklein held a more or less docetic view of Christ and taught that the Son of the Virgin did not take from her real flesh, but resembled in this matter Tobit's friend and guide, the Archangel Raphael,"

Page 309 Historian Coneybaer, "In the matter of fasts they (Molokanye) recognize that the Old Testament rule to avoid pork, fish devoid of scales, etc, IS NOT FEASABLE; but for the rest they abstain from wine and eat no onions or garlic."

Guest thankgoodness
post-11-1277222726_thumb.jpg

Very disturbing and certainly not Biblical

That is so cool. Thanks for finding clarification that Uklein was the original Molokan....and not MGR. I'm tired of everyone saying that MGR was the founder of the Molokan way of worship. I agree with Uklein. Jesus and the Holy Spirit were not co-equal with God.

Guest Say*it*how*it*is

That is so cool. Thanks for finding clarification that Uklein was the original Molokan....and not MGR. I'm tired of everyone saying that MGR was the founder of the Molokan way of worship. I agree with Uklein. Jesus and the Holy Spirit were not co-equal with God.

How do you fell about Uklein eating pork,

and Uklein believing Jesus was not born from Mary's womb,

and that Jesus might actually be the Archangel Raphael

and how do you feel about TODAYS fallacious church folklore teaching of Ukleins Christianity?

And how do you feel about MGR being the fourth member of the Trinity, after all forgiving sins, judging souls, replacing Jesus as King of the Millennium, nations will bow and worship MGR, sounds like important stuff to me, why no mention of any of these events in the Holy Bible?

Guest 90240

How do you fell about Uklein eating pork,

and Uklein believing Jesus was not born from Mary's womb,

and that Jesus might actually be the Archangel Raphael

and how do you feel about TODAYS fallacious church folklore teaching of Ukleins Christianity?

And how do you feel about MGR being the fourth member of the Trinity, after all forgiving sins, judging souls, replacing Jesus as King of the Millennium, nations will bow and worship MGR, sounds like important stuff to me, why no mention of any of these events in the Holy Bible?

Uklein believed it was the Arch Angel Gabriel, arch angels are not born to the flesh, Uklein was not a Christian.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.