seeking_truth_1

How Many Christian African Americans Joined The Molokan "church&q

Yes, I'm well aware that Molokan hater enabler-in-chief will moderate ALL my posts for all his myriad of "return to his vomit" reasons. Yes, and you just as I was typing oh so brilliantly, our beloved Molokan hater-in-chief returned to your vomit.

I now will be waiting on unsteady to return to his vomit.

I now prayerfully hope that anonymous does not begin to follow your vomits (varments) leadings.

Yes, I know I've said it several times before, but WOW it is so much fun being me in Christ Jesus. And, before you jump on your high horse's, I'm following Christ's lead in mocking and condemning all Pharisaic proclamations.

leastinline (where vomit is quickly buried and never intentionally with malice, returned to)

Your timely moderating is woefully inept! Give it up already! Or, is "slip-sliding away" when hatred is all you have adequate?

Which row are those Christian African Americans in at the molokan "church"?

So are you contending that you have a myriad (that means countless, extremely great in number) of friends and fellow church members that are African-Americans that you instruct to vote in a Christ-centered manner? Since that is subject or did you miss that in your Molokan Hate moderating?

leastinline (where stormy weather goes along with the exposing Pharisaic proclamations)

Wow that's Cute. Playing god, giveth and then taketh away. Tsk, Tsk.

And again, it is so much fun pulling your hating goat tail.

leastinline (where hating is ferociously/fervently frowned upon)

Duh! Acrimony? Truthfulness that you are incapable of for the most part. Your hatred is well documented here by your own words of hatred for even Christian Molokans in lying with this; *****Disclaimer***** However, I do STRONGLY suggest (because of your own words you actually mean) MUST leave molokanism.*****End of Disclaimer*****

And, your sophistry will continue with your own VOMIT of HATE (your own words from another strand) at the end of each and every post. Please, stop the charade of trying to make us believe that you actually care about Molokans in need of accepting the Grace message, when you yourself are legalistic Pharisee, through and through.

I got to hand it to you, though at least you rightly say that you and not I, started this strand into "slip-sliding-away."

leastinline (where "cutting to the chase," makes very good sense)

Such acrimony from someone who is accusing another of hate

How many refers to a number of people

I geyss I messed out on thaet thruuth in skool or better said, Думаю, я упустил на том, что в школе.

leastinline (where "never being at loss for words" is definitely helpful)

in all of your blithering

At least my blithering is carefully orchestrated attempts at taking you to task on your legalistic Pharisaic blithering of continually lying about any sincerity in even attempting to follow Christ's command to "love thy neighbor." Which it would seem to include Molokans as Christ instructed to do in Mark 10: 37. But, sadly as a legalistic Pharisee, you will follow the lead of the Pharisee lawyer in Mark 10: 29 to justify your hatred of ALL Molokans, even one's who adhere to Sola Scriptura, which you demonstrate continually that you do not accept, by your own words.

leastinline (to what end? Lovingkindness to all who are in need)

Hey My Friend,

You really have me stumped. Can you give some biblical references as to why this is relevant in Christianity.

EGK

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:28 NLT

Then Peter replied, “I see very clearly that God shows no favoritism.

In every nation he accepts those who fear him and do what is right.

Acts 10:34-35 NLT

Why are there only white people in the molokan "church"?

You know what happens if one marries a "ne-nash"

If God does not care about race, why does the molokan "church"?

whites_only.png

There are those who call themselves Christian and attend a "church" that has Christian in the name yet practice racism

It doesn't add up from a Biblical standpoint

Thank You My Friend.

I like the scriptures you pointed out and truly believe that all believers are all one in Jesus Christ.

The sign you posted, have you ever seen that at a Molokan Church?

As you see in the verse from Acts 10 35-35 Peter uses the word Nation. Nation is defined in my Webster's Dictionary to mean: "A stable historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common."

I think you are inciting the mantra of the day here, the one called multiculturalism. If this is what you want for yourself, God Bless You!

EGK

Guest ex molokan

You really have lost it this time concerning African Americans in the Molokan church. I am a ex member who has left many years ago who attends

a local Christian church. I am really surprised on your subject this time. How about the thousands of African American churches who are strictly African. Why do they

have names in their churches stating African? Aren't we all one in Christ.....why the separation by color? So please get off your high horse and stop this discussion...this time around you

are looking like a fool.....Yes the Molokan church is so wrong....God will judge

What does the Bible say?

What does the molokan "church" do?

Pretty simple

Thank You My Friend.

I like the scriptures you pointed out and truly believe that all believers are all one in Jesus Christ.

As you see in the verse from Acts 10 35-35 Peter uses the word Nation. Nation is defined in my Webster's Dictionary to mean: "A stable historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture and language in common."

I think you are inciting the mantra of the day here, the one called multiculturalism. If this is what you want for yourself, God Bless You!

EGK

First, please name ONE African American Christian Church that prohibits white people.

If they do they are not a Christian Church

Second: look up "logical fallacy"

I don't dispute the molokan "church" is wrong

The issue is those who attend, regularly participate and call themselves Christian

You really have lost it this time concerning African Americans in the Molokan church. I am a ex member who has left many years ago who attends

a local Christian church. I am really surprised on your subject this time. How about the thousands of African American churches who are strictly African. Why do they

have names in their churches stating African? Aren't we all one in Christ.....why the separation by color? So please get off your high horse and stop this discussion...this time around you

are looking like a fool.....Yes the Molokan church is so wrong....God will judge

Ostracizing an individual is done many other ways in the Molokan church, which signals the Born Again Christian they don't belong there, their Spirit will redirect them says the Bible. Lostinline doesn't believe that because he is from the seedline that corrupts Christianity.

Genesis 3:15. Line made his choice, let him stay there, that's the best place for him and his kind. You don't get the Holy Spirit until you deny yourself from your own will.

As if you really care? But Ok, I'll play your "pretending to care" game because of the obvious "slip-sliding away" difficulties enabler is having. Or is it because you needed to get a rise out of heretic prijun to use him to represent all Molokans.... (Post #3)

Congratulations are in order, last/leastinline! You have successfully graduated from skeptic to cynic! Kudos to you!

QUESTION: Is the s&l on the tables of all [mainstream] molokan “churches”? No need to answer; it's a rhetorical question everyone knows the answer to---just something for you to cogitate with regard to your bolded statement above.

FYI---your continuous ad hominem red herrings simply do not benefit your case. Do you get that? They only act to reveal your true colors making it obvious that the “old Adam/man” in you is still wielding sway over you as you willingly play his “blame game.” You sound like Hillary Clinton who avoids, ignores, and blames Russia for Wikileaks' exposure of the truth regarding her underhanded [political] machinations in this presidential election [as well as in her private dealings].

Rather than acknowledge and fess up to the molokan pastorate/leadership's blatant anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus rebellious teachings against THE LORD GOD'S truth as it concerns partiality aka sin---

If you really fulfill the royal law according to THE SCRIPTURA, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself,' you are doing well. But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it. For HE WHO said, 'Do not commit adultery,' also said, 'Do not murder.' If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.” (James 2:8-11)

---you continue to exhibit and exercise those same anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus rebellious teachings as evidenced in your remarks regarding African-Americans, and your refusal to answer a simple question concerning your Italian friends, etc. By your own words (and omission of) you place yourself into the same category as the---Pharisees---who were biased/prejudiced against the Samaritans (“halfers” as they would be referred to by today's molokan community) and anyone else who was not, in their opinion and according to their criteria (obviously not JESUS'), a “true blue Jew.”

Your mindset resonates the position of flaming left-wing liberals, including but not limited to LGBTs, who cry “hate speech and intolerance” against those who speak THE LORD GOD'S truth to them in love (because THE LORD GOD does not will that a single soul should perish---Matthew 18:14; 2 Peter 3:9b)---in attempts to justify their ulterior motive which is nothing short of demanding society's acceptance and endorsement of their anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus sinful lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender lifestyles---the same thing you are doing in attempting to justify the molokan community's anti/un-SCRIPTURAL sinful attitude and actions toward that word you claim to hate---nie-nashi (not ours; outsiders).

In light of your condonation of partiality thus rebellion against JESUS and the consequences of HIS death, again, you really need to “examine yourself, if you are in the faith” because one simply cannot, in all honesty/truth, lay claim to being a “CHRISTian” (as you claim you and your spouse are), that is, a bona fide believer and follower (doer) of JESUS, WHO died in order to ransom/redeem people from every tribe, language, people, and nation as SOLA SCRIPTURA reveals---

And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a LAMB standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of GOD sent out into all the earth. And HE went and took the scroll from the right hand of HIM WHO was seated on the throne. And when HE had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before THE LAMB, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying, 'Worthy are YOU to take the scroll and to open its seals, for YOU were slain, and by YOUR blood YOU ransomed people for GOD from every tribe and language and people and nation, and YOU have made them a kingdom and priests to our GOD, and they shall reign on the earth.'” (Revelations 5:6-10)

“After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before THE LAMB, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, 'Salvation belongs to our GOD WHO sits on the throne, and to THE LAMB!' And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped GOD, saying, 'Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our GOD forever and ever! Amen.'” (Revelations 7:9-12)

---while simultaneously condoning partiality/sin which is at the core of molokanism.

There are those of course who consider themselves “Christians” and maintain that they are “not under the law, but under grace” to justify their anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus anti/un-CHRISTian actions/behavior. However, Apostle Paul makes it copiously clear that to plead such a case is a grave mistake:

HE will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, HE will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. For GOD shows no partiality. For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before GOD, but the doers of the law who will be justified.” (Romans 2:6-16)

Apostle Paul also makes it quite clear that grace does not trump the law of GOD (HIS decrees/instructions/words). By THE LORD GOD'S---grace---the sinner is freed/liberated from the damning effects of the law---not because the law itself is bad or sin[ful] as he clarified in Romans 7:7-12---but because [sinful] mankind could not and cannot keep the law perfectly thereby is condemned by the law---only THE PERFECT ONE could and did keep it perfectly which is the reason JESUS, the blemish-free LAMB, is THE LORD GOD'S perfect gift of---grace---to mankind as Apostle Paul testified:

...the grace of GOD has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, WHO gave HIMSELF for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for HIMSELF a people for HIS own possession who are zealous for good works.” (Titus 2:11-14)

As did Apostle John:

My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST the righteous. HE is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.” (1 John 2:1-2)

Apostle John didn't stop there---he continues with:

And by this we know that we have come to know HIM, if we keep HIS commandments. Whoever says 'I know HIM' but does not keep HIS commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps HIS word, in HIM truly the love of GOD is perfected. By this we may know that we are in HIM: whoever says he abides in HIM ought to walk in the same way in which HE walked.” (1 John 2:3-6)

JESUS did not abolish the law, HE fulfilled/kept it perfectly, and the born-again-by and filled-with-THE-HOLY-SPIRIT believer and follower of JESUS---”delights in the law”---as Apostle Paul and his faith-filled predecessors before him did:

For I delight in the law of GOD, in my inner being...” (Romans 7:22)

King David is a great example of a faith-filled predecessor of Apostle Paul's who understood this quite well as seen in his petitions and proclamations:

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of THE LORD, and on HIS law he meditates day and night.” (Psalm 1:1-2)

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to YOUR word. With my whole heart I seek YOU; let me not wander from YOUR commandments! I have stored up YOUR word in my heart, that I might not sin against YOU. Blessed are YOU, O LORD; teach me YOUR statutes! With my lips I declare all the rules of YOUR mouth. In the way of YOUR testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. I will meditate on YOUR precepts and fix my eyes on YOUR ways. I will delight in YOUR statutes; I will not forget YOUR word.” (Psalm 119:9-16)

YOUR word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn an oath and confirmed it, to keep YOUR righteous rules. I am severely afflicted; give me life, O LORD, according to YOUR word! Accept my freewill offerings of praise, O LORD, and teach me YOUR rules. I hold my life in my hand continually, but I do not forget YOUR law. The wicked have laid a snare for me, but I do not stray from YOUR precepts. YOUR testimonies are my heritage forever, for they are the joy of my heart. I incline my heart to perform YOUR statutes forever, to the end.” (Psalm 119:105-112)

YOUR commandments...

YOUR precepts...

YOUR righteous rules...

YOUR statutes...

YOUR testimonies...

YOUR ways...

YOUR word...

The above phrases can be summed up in two words:

YOUR law...

According to THE LORD GOD HIMSELF, HIS law can be summed up in two commandments:

And HE said to him, 'You shall love THE LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.'” (Matthew 22:37-40)

last/leastinline,

Explain to the readers how molokanism and its biased/prejudicial teachings against non-molokans aka that word you claim to hate---nie-nashi (not ours; outsiders)---is---”loving your neighbor as yourself”? How is molokanism and its biased/prejudicial teachings against African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, i.e., all non-molokans---sharing THE LORD GOD'S---grace---to all of mankind (created In HIS image)?

No need to answer because CHRISTians are well aware of the fact/truth that molokanism and its biased/prejudical teachings against all non-molokans aka that word you claim to hate---nie nashi (not ours; outsiders)---is---partiality aka sin---as described by Apostle James (James 2:8-11). And partiality/sin obviously opposes/rebels against:

THE LORD GOD'S commandments...

THE LORD GOD'S precepts...

THE LORD GOD'S righteous rules...

THE LORD GOD'S statutes...

THE LORD GOD'S testimonies...

THE LORD GOD'S ways...

THE LORD GOD'S word...

THE LORD GOD'S law...

Your continued denial of the molokan community's partiality/sin issue again sounds like Hillary Clinton's hypocrisy concerning the issue of "open borders" and allowing thousands of Muslim refugees into this country without a proper vetting mechanism in place---out of one side of her mouth she laments about the displaced Syrian women and children, and how she is haunted by the footage of a 4-year old Syrian boy with blood running down his face, while out the other side of her mouth she strongly promotes infanticide aka the killing of babies aka abortion. That makes about as much sense as you and your stance regarding those who do not give---grace---to the molokan community while the molokan community has never, to date, given---grace---to non-molokans. It's blatant hypocrisy---

You may “speak” about THE LORD GOD'S---grace---for forever and a day, but the fact of the matter is, according to HIS word(s) aka SOLA SCRIPTURA, if one does not obey (do) HIS commandment(s)/word(s) which is law, well, Apostle John said it best:

And by this we know that we have come to know HIM, if we keep HIS commandments. Whoever says 'I know HIM' but does not keep HIS commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, but whoever keeps HIS word, in HIM truly the love of GOD is perfected. By this we may know that we are in HIM: whoever says he abides in HIM ought to walk in the same way in which HE walked.” (1 John 2:3-6)

Because they love THE LORD their GOD with all their heart/mind, soul and strength, and have the mind of THE LORD JESUS, bona fide CHRISTians love their neighbors (THE LORD GOD'S creatures created in HIS image) as themselves (THE LORD GOD'S creatures created in HIS image) regardless of color, culture, economic status, etc., etc., etc....

The question to you then---do you love African-Americans, American Indians, Asians, Hispanics, Italians, Greeks, Jews, etc.---enough (as THE LORD GOD loves them) to accept them into the fold should they desire to become members of the molokan community?

P.S. Your moniker---Jerusalem---is interesting considering you are a devout molokan---more like dichotomous. Why say that? As stated previously concerning any bona fide CHRISTian congregation, you would be more than welcomed by CHRISTians in Jerusalem as well as indigenous MESSIANIC Jews, to attend their fellowship gatherings and become a member if you so chose---BUT AGAIN, the same CANNOT be said regarding molokanism/molokans who “claim” to be “CHRISTian” but prohibit bona fide CHRISTians, including but not limited to MESSIANIC Jews (which include all ethnic people groups who accept JESUS as LORD/MESSIAH/SAVIOR), to fellowship with and/or join the molokan “church” as it were, if they so desired. So the moniker isn't a true/truthful reflection and representation of you, a die-hard molokan, last/leastinline.

The truth in this matter is inescapable---either you open your ears and eyes to hear and see THE LORD GOD'S truth concerning the partiality aka sin that molokanism teaches, and take action, that is, obedience to HIM/HIS word (a “doer” not “hearer” only)---or---remain in disobedience to THE LORD GOD/HIS word and suffer the consequences, i.e., HIS righteous wrath and judgment (sooner or later)....your choice.

And you cannot do both if you are a bona fide CHRISTian---THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH within a bona fide CHRISTian would never condone that type of duplicity. Instead, HE would convict the person's heart/mind of partiality aka wrongdoing/sin, and expect---repentance: 180 degree turnaround and walk away from---the wrongdoing/sin, in this case, partiality against non-molokans---which THE LORD GOD'S word(s) aka SOLA SCRIPTURA condemns (James 2:8-11). Again....your choice.

P.P.S. Yes, most definitely anonymous votes. The question was posed to learn if any changes have occurred regarding the pastorate/leadership's teaching not to get involved in politics which were viewed as "worldly." That's it---no ulterior motives, last/leastinline. BTW, although you have stated previously that you could care less regarding “who's who” on this forum, from your statement below it appears that is not truly the case:

Also, I was quite tempted at a recent funeral here to ask your sister, if you shared your strong distaste for all things Molokan.

Again---????

P.P.P.S. Because of your SAS, you may wish to ask your spouse, relative, or friend to read this [lengthy] post to you, incrementally, and at your pace---

FYI---your continuous ad hominem red herrings simply do not benefit your case. Do you get that? They only act to reveal your true colors making it obvious that the “old Adam/man” in you is still wielding sway over you as you willingly play his “blame game.”

Rather than acknowledge and fess up to the molokan pastorate/leadership's blatant anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus rebellious teachings against THE LORD GOD'S truth as it concerns partiality aka sin---

P.P.S. Yes, most definitely anonymous votes. The question was posed to learn if any changes have occurred regarding the pastorate/leadership's teaching not to get involved in politics which were viewed as "worldly." That's it---no ulterior motives, last/leastinline. BTW, although you have stated previously that you could care less regarding “who's who” on this forum, from your statement below it appears that is not truly the case:

Also, I was quite tempted at a recent funeral here to ask your sister, if you shared your strong distaste for all things Molokan.

Again---????

P.P.P.S. Because of your SAS, you may wish to ask your spouse, relative, or friend to read this [lengthy] post to you, incrementally, and at your pace---

SAS?? I guess you mean, SMILING ALWAYS SMILING because sassy I am not. Does not describe me in the least except when trying to make even a modicum of sense out of your desire to make "little old me" represent and then denigrate as representing all your long-ago experiences that make you detest my, in concrete present day Sola Scriptura Christian Molokan beliefs. Let me remind you yet AGAIN, just as you do not represent every church that claims to be Christian, I do not represent or speak for all Molokan congregations. I can ONLY speak for my OWN congregation's general wonderful Biblical beliefs, which includes it's Pastorate/Leadership. Or, do you want to contend that your congregation in every respect is PERFECT, as your fellow Pharisee enabler has does?

You seem to be getting more and more like the Pharisee Lawyer in Luke 10:29 with your continual need to justify yourself. Just as I told your enabler friend, you need to take Luke 10:37 to heart as I try my best to do.

I do not believe that I've said anything about not caring about "who's who on this forum," Also, I may have the opportunity at two funerals coming up and may take the opportunity ask your sister, if she is aware of your growing distaste and possible hatred of ALL Molokans and even Sola Scriptura Molokans, such as myself. Would that offend your??

Also, in implying that I am "willingly" demonstrating an "old Adam/man" nature. It seems that you are NOW claiming you NEVER display "old Eve/women" nature by willingly doing the same, which you do by blaming me, a Sola Scriptura Molokan for all your past difficulties in Molokanism. Since that seems to be the case in you and your church, I refer your PERFECT self and church to 1st John 1:8-9.

Please, can you leave the funnies to me and TRY VERY VERY hard to keep it short and although you are now probably not capable, SWEET.

last/leastinline (by HIS design and sweet/funny at times)

You're in complete denial of the facts and for that matter REALITY

Don't deal with the issue at hand. Pivot and redirect just like Hillary

REALITY and TRUTH IS:

My Disclaimer is TRUTHFUL and your's is DECEITFUL AND DISHONEST. The facts overwhelmingly show that as moderator and owner of this domain name of MOLOKAN is used by you to draw in unsuspecting Molokans to believe that you have their spiritual best interests at heart by pretending to bring them the Sola Scriptura Message of God's Grace that is available to them through a personal relationship with Christ Jesus, but then you PIVOT into a Pharisee with demands of adherence to your prescription of works to achieve continued Salvation in Christ Jesus. This is how in REALITY you are much the same as your fellow pivoter Hillary, who if elected will turn into the monster she really is (yes at times you are a monster of a moderator/enabler). Sadly you have now seemed to have turned anonymous into your long and much longer/long-winded version of Pharisaic hater with now needing a straw man to propagate your and her now new hatred of now of even Sola Scriptura Christian Molokans.

Sadly, it is likely you will continue the charade of having the spiritual best interest at heart of Molokans, but with one caveat of "at this time," nothing could be farther from the TRUTH.

last/leastinline (where seeking has met his match)

(Post #6)

SAS: Short Attention Span: Sx: problems reading lengthy text---

last/leastinline,

Again, your diversionary tactics from the real issues via ad hominem red herrings serve no purpose except to continue to expose your true colors and your resistance in coming to [grips with]...THE TRUTH (John 14:6)...and the impact and consequences of HIS death on the cross.

It's a no-brainer that not a one individual or collective body of individuals is---perfect. In the realm of CHRISTendom, it's a given---given the truth(s) of SOLA SCRIPTURA concerning that fact/truth:

"What then? Are we Jews any better off? No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, as it is written: 'None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for GOD. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one." (Romans 3:9-12)

"For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD, and are justified by HIS grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in CHRIST JESUS, WHOM GOD put forward as a propitiation by HIS blood, to be received by faith." (Romans 3:22-24)

Mankind's imperfection/sinfulness is the primary reason JESUS, THE LORD GOD'S gift of---grace---came to earth and died.

Thus the idea of---perfect vs imperfect, etc.---isn't a SCRIPTURALLY substantive basis for your argument and sarcastic remarks concerning CHRISTian congregations being---perfect or imperfect. It's a moot point because all bona fide CHRISTians who make up CHRISTian congregations are fully aware of their imperfections/sins which is why they have/do/will come to...THE PERFECT ONE...JESUS.

The matter concerning molokanism and its biased/prejudicial teaching against non-molokans isn't a matter of---perfect or imperfect---it is a matter of the body of JESUS (if the molokan community truly is) extending the same---grace---to their fellow man (neighbor), i.e., "loving their neighbor," whomever that neighbor may be, i.e., regardless of color, culture, socio-economic status, etc. Love for members of the household of faith and mankind per se, is the "signature trademark" of JESUS' disciples/members of HIS body as JESUS HIMSELF said:

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are MY disciples, if you have love for one another." (John 14:34-35)

Why mankind per se as well?

Because JESUS commissioned HIS disciples to:

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of THE FATHER and of THE SON and of THE HOLY SPIRIT, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you." (Matthew 28:19-20a; cf Mark 16:15-16)

Therefore it is incumbent upon bona fide CHRISTians to share THE GOOD NEWS of THE GOSPEL of---grace/salvation---locally/domestically, internationally/globally.

And as a result, all those who accept and believe in the name of JESUS---that HE is, in truth---LORD and SAVIOR, become HIS disciples, are added to HIS body aka the church, and in obedience to HIM, perpetuate THE GOOD NEWS, THE LORD GOD'S---grace (JESUS)---to others so they too, can become members of HIS one universal body of believers united by HIS SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT---again, regardless of color, culture, socio-economic status, etc.

That---is the point concerning molokanism's teaching of bias/prejudice toward non-molokans which you continue to avoid and ignore. Rather than being proactive in reaching out and inviting those who desire to know THE LORD into fellowship with the body of JESUS (if the molokan community considers itself as such)---on the contrary, the molokan community shuts its doors to anyone who is not a "molokan."

According to JESUS and HIS word(s) aka SOLA SCRIPTURA, that attitude/behavior/conduct/demeanor is---Pharisaic (Matthew 23:13). Moreover, it is a travesty in light of HIS death and redemption of people from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages... (Revelation 5:9; 7:9; 14:6)

Again, it isn't a matter of---perfect or imperfect---all are imperfect---only THE LORD GOD is perfect. Rather, it's a matter of---obedience [or disobedience]---by HIS body of believers to THE ONE WHOM HIS disciples love---their great GOD and SAVIOR...JESUS [THE] CHRIST, and love for their fellow man [kind created in HIS image], in fulfillment of the two commandments on which depend/rest all the Law and the Prophets:

"And HE said to him, 'You shall love THE LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.'" (Matthew 22:37-40)

Unless you believe that JESUS was "Pharisaic," last/leastinline, you really don't have a leg to stand on, SCRIPTURALLY speaking, with your persistent remarks re: Pharisaic, and your feeble argument re: perfect or imperfect---to those who present the truth regarding a community that claims to be "CHRISTian," but opposes/rebels against THE CHRIST...JESUS.

To reiterate, any and all bona fide CHRISTian congregations more than welcome all (believers---and---unbelievers), regardless of color, culture, socio-economic status, etc.), who desire to hear the word(s) of THE LORD GOD, and come to know HIM WHO is...THE TRUTH (John 14:6)---and to fellowship with their "brothers and sisters in THE LORD." Unfortunately for them, molokanism and its proponents prohibit entry of anyone who is not "molokan" into their congregations, thereby cannot, in light of THE LORD GOD'S word(s) aka HIS truth(s), legitimately and rightfully claim to be bona fide "CHRISTians."

The question has been posed previously which you have also elected to ignore and avoid giving answer to, and that is---how do you, a self-proclaimed and presumably born-again CHRISTian and follower of JESUS and HIS word(s) aka SOLA SCRIPTURA, indwelt by HIS SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT of TRUTH---reconcile the bias/prejudice of molokanism toward non-molokans---with JESUS' death and HIS commandments/instructions in SOLA SCRIPTURA to "love your neighbor"?

How do you reconcile and explain that, last/leastinline? And why do you, personally, continue to gloss over and ignore this serious problem?

Granted you do not represent all of the molokan churches and cannot speak for them, but you can---

"....ONLY speak for my OWN congregation's general wonderful Biblical beliefs, which includes it's Pastorate/Leadership."

So the question to you again---

Does---your own congregation's---pastorate/leadership allow and accept non-molokans who may desire to fellowship and/or become members of your congregation?

And please---no more dodging the obvious. You know and we know and you know we know the answer to that question. As "generally wonderful as your own congregation's Biblical beliefs, which includes its pastorate/leadership," is in your opinion, they do not accept and allow----that word you hate---nie-nashi (not ours; outsiders)---into the congregation to fellowship and become members of your congregation if they chose to do so. That is---fact/reality---be honest with yourself and wise up already.

You seem to be getting more and more like the Pharisee Lawyer in Luke 10:29 with your continual need to justify yourself.

There is no need for CHRISTians to justify themselves---they are sinners who "...fall short of the glory of GOD, and are justified by HIS grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in CHRIST JESUS, WHOM GOD put forward as a propitiation by HIS blood, to be received by faith" (Romans 3:22-24)---which they did/do/will receive by faith, and as a result, became/become born-again/bona fide believers aka CHRISTians.

As to the Luke 10:29 reference, if you reread the text, you will find that the context of the attorney's question is---eternal life---and what he should do to inherit---eternal life.

The interesting thing, last/leastinline, is that, as always, JESUS goes right to the [man's] "heart" of the matter, and HIS answers to the man expose the man's bias/prejudice contained in his question "Who is my neighbor?" As a Jew, and a staunch Jew at that, an attorney no less who was quite familiar with the law, his myopic understanding of "neighbor" (like the molokan community's myopic understanding of "neighbor," i.e., their "own"), were those from his own isolated community of Jews (and in a more stricter sense in his case, Pharisaic Jews)---the "circumcision" as compared with the "uncircumcision" aka Gentiles and/or "halfers" such as the Samaritans---which undoubtedly is the reason JESUS portrayed the Samaritan as an exemplar of a "neighbor" in contrast to---a priest, a Levite---pious religious individuals who considered themselves too "clean and holy" to help a "halfer." In other words, the attorney believed only Jews were privy to eternal life [due to lineage, i.e., descendants of Abraham, recipients of the oracles of GOD aka the law, etc.]---much like molokans believe they are the "chosen" of GOD, a "peculiar" (their own misunderstanding) people via religious external trappings---e.g., certain type of attire, diet, language, customs, rituals, traditions, etc. (NOTE: A recent example within the molokan community demonstrating the priest and Levite's [Pharisaic] attitude toward the Samaritan, is---the new molokan telephone directory.)

I do not believe that I've said anything about not caring about "who's who on this forum...."

True, you did not say verbatim---"I do not care about who's who on this forum"---the implication in your following statement however, did:

....into your irrelevant obscurity....(Nash or Nenash Telephone Directory, post #25)

So if anonymous' anonymity is "irrelevant obscurity," why pursue that which may leave you with egg on your face in your futile "shot in the dark" attempts? Need you also be reminded that this is an---Anonymous Discussion forum---with the following rules of engagement: "If you would like to participate but don't want to register, this forum is for you. All posts are moderated and can be removed without explanation."

Since that seems to be the case in you and your church, I refer your PERFECT self and church to 1st John 1:8-9.

Again, the issue is not---perfect or imperfect---it's a given that every born-again/bona fide CHRISTian is fully aware of and has no problem whatsoever admitting/confessing wholeheartedly that he is a sinner, a wretched person in need of THE SAVIOR---and HIS SPIRIT---in order to mortify the flesh daily, saying "no" to sin and "yes" to THE SPIRIT. Again, acknowledgement and confession of sin is a "given" in a bona fide CHRISTian's life and daily walk with THE LORD.

The issue is molokanism and its---ongoing---biased/prejudicial teachings against non-molokans, which, according to SOLA SCRIPTURA is partiality aka sin. The difference between molokanism and bona fide CHRISTianity is precisely what Apostle John states in your referenced passages (1 John 1:8-10), namely, that---there has never been an acknowledgement and confession by the molokan pastorate/leadership (or you) of partiality aka sin by the molokan community against non-molokans and ultimately against THE LORD GOD HIMSELF.

This is what Apostle John is saying---read the text and appropriate it rightly.

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make HIM a liar, and HIS word is not in us." (1 John 1:8-10)

Molokanism never acknowledges the fact/truth that by discriminating against non-molokans, its proponents are---sinning (continuous)---thus its proponents are "deceiving themselves, and the truth is not in them" as Apostle John testifies. Molokanism's proponents say "we have not sinned" in discriminating against non-molokans thus they "make HIM (THE LORD GOD) a liar, and HIS word is not in them" as Apostle John testifies.

And, as Apostle John testifies:

IF---molokanism and its proponents---"confess their sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive their sins and to cleanse them from all unrighteousness"---

The problem is---

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OR CONFESSION OF THE SIN/WRONGDOING OF PARTIALITY/DISCRIMINATION AGAINST NON-MOLOKANS BY THE PASTORATE/LEADERSHIP OF ANY OF THE MOLOKAN CONGREGATIONS OR BY THE MOLOKAN COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE, NOR HAS THERE BEEN A TURNING AWAY FROM THE SIN (CEASING/DESISTING THE DISCRIMINATION) TO DATE---

ON THE CONTRARY, bias/discrimination/prejudice against non-molokans is a core component of molokanism perpetuated by the pastorate/leadership and consequently by its congregants, and is---ongoing---as part and parcel of molokanism per se....

Here you are, last/leastinline, rejecting the truths of SOLA SCRIPTURA regarding molokanism's partiality/sin, and enforcing the very same teaching the molokan community's pastorate/leadership promotes, with your baseless sarcastic arguments of---perfect or imperfect---all the while refusing to admit/confess the sin/wrongdoing.

Again, what is HIS word concerning---partiality aka sin?

"My brothers, show no partiality as you hold the faith in our LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE LORD of glory. If you really fulfill the royal law according to THE SCRIPTURE, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself,' you are doing well. But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it." (James 2:1-10)

REPEAT: THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT residing within a bona fide CHRISTian, would never condone partiality/sin. Rather, HE would convict the person's heart/mind, and expect---repentance: 180-degree turn around and away from committing the sin...

So put two and two together and examine yourself, last/leastinline---it doesn't take a genius to figure it out---it simply requires genuine love for THE LORD GOD to see the real issue here, and to do something about it, personally. (Enough on the subject---you know exactly what the issue is, but choose to ignore it, and that is your prerogative---just be prepared for the consequences from THE LORD GOD.)

It goes without saying that that type of revolution would no doubt create a major upheaval in the myopic world of molokanism and its proponents---then again, that is exactly what happened in Judaism with CHRISTianity and its revolutionary impact not only on Judaism, but the world....

REMINDER: Being a disciple of JESUS is not for the faint-hearted---

There it is yet again... Pivot and redirect

When you cannot deal with the obvious truth you, just as the left does, label people as "haters" or fill-in-the-blank-o-phobic and alledge to know anothers intentions (a.k.a. judging)

Based upon the topic at hand, how does overt RACISM (a core component of the molokanism) square with Christianity?

After all of the Scripture cited it DOES NOT and you are in denial

You keep clinging to the notion molokanism is equated to Christianity. It IS NOT. Christianity IS Christianity

Molokanism DOES NOT adhere to

1) Sola-Scriptura

2) Salvation by Grace

3) The Deity of Jesus

If you know the Truth and the cult you attend denies that Truth why would you call yourself a "molokan"

The leadership defines the terms NOT you

Back to the litmus test in progress

Does your group allow non-whites to join and particiapte such as the "nice italian couple"?

Does your group still have in a place of reverence the S&L?

Does your group still pray for the dead?

If it's a YES to any one of these, your group is doctrinally flawed

You're in complete denial of the facts and for that matter REALITY

Don't deal with the issue at hand. Pivot and redirect just like Hillary

REALITY and TRUTH IS:

My Disclaimer is TRUTHFUL and your's is DECEITFUL AND DISHONEST. The facts overwhelmingly show that as moderator and owner of this domain name of MOLOKAN is used by you to draw in unsuspecting Molokans to believe that you have their spiritual best interests at heart by pretending to bring them the Sola Scriptura Message of God's Grace that is available to them through a personal relationship with Christ Jesus, but then you PIVOT into a Pharisee with demands of adherence to your prescription of works to achieve continued Salvation in Christ Jesus. This is how in REALITY you are much the same as your fellow pivoter Hillary, who if elected will turn into the monster she really is (yes at times you are a monster of a moderator/enabler). Sadly you have now seemed to have turned anonymous into your long and much longer/long-winded version of Pharisaic hater with now needing a straw man to propagate your and her now new hatred of now of even Sola Scriptura Christian Molokans.

Sadly, it is likely you will continue the charade of having the spiritual best interest at heart of Molokans, but with one caveat of "at this time," nothing could be farther from the TRUTH.

last/leastinline (where seeking has met his match)

OK, back to the litmus test in progress.

There you are again, hating and lying!!
Who is labeling here? Merely stating the obvious, because of your words and actions of defilements. You, with hatred and malice of forethought label and then claim I am labeling. All this with the charade of pretending that you actually care about the spiritual well-being of Molokans who could very well be in need of the Sola Scriptura Grace Alone message. Also, you say I "alledge to know anothers intentions (a.k.a. judging)," and by any measure do exactly that and with hatred and malice of forethought.

Merely with NO MALICE, but only with my Christian Molokan kindness, I inform you that you need to turn your spell check back on, alledge is spelled allege and anothers should be another's. Because you allege to be a smart person, so get your act together.

I with great JOY inform you that My Christian Molokanism, along with the majority of the members of the congregation that I attend, adhere to:

1) Sola-Scriptura
2) Salvation by Grace
3) The Deity of Jesus

Again ad nauseam, I inform that I never have and never will speak about leadership that I do not place myself under or aware personally of their beliefs. Unlike you, I adhere to "By Grace Alone" of Sola Scriptura which your *****Disclaimer***** clearly shows you fail to address and ad nauseam we see it in ALL of your, for the most part, HATE FILLED posts. My *****Disclaimer*****, speaks volumes to my commitment to holding your "feet to the fire." This will continue for as long as you "pretend to care about the spiritual well-being of Molokans" and you need "little old me" as a straw man to stop the "slip sliding away."

Also unlike you, my leadership defines the terms: Father, Son and Holy Spirit of Sola Scriptura.

last/leastinline (where the True Leadership comes from The Father, Son and Holy Spirit to the best of my limited abilities)

When you cannot deal with the obvious truth you, just as the left does, label people as "haters" or fill-in-the-blank-o-phobic and alledge to know anothers intentions (a.k.a. judging)

Molokanism DOES NOT adhere to
1) Sola-Scriptura
2) Salvation by Grace
3) The Deity of Jesus

If you know the Truth and the cult you attend denies that Truth why would you call yourself a "molokan"

The leadership defines the terms NOT you

anonymous, on 25 Oct 2016 - 9:08 PM, said:

Again, your diversionary tactics from the real issues via ad hominem red herrings serve no purpose except to continue to expose your true colors and your resistance in coming to [grips with]...THE TRUTH (John 14:6)...and the impact and consequences of HIS death on the cross.

WOW, quite judgemental and "resistance" to John 14:6, come now you are actually showing your own Pharisaic colors. Reminder, "little miss Pharisee," be aware of your likely hypocrisy, as in Luke 12:1-3 and also your unmistakable hypocrisy as in Matthew 7:5.

SAS: Short Attention Span: Sx: problems reading lengthy text---

Tiki-tack, but YES, to that I plead guilty, especially to your disjointed lengthy posts. Please remember "little miss Pharisee" that even "little old me" has limited time to be your straw man whipping boy.

It's a no-brainer that not a one individual or collective body of individuals is---perfect. In the realm of CHRISTendom, it's a given---given the truth(s) of SOLA SCRIPTURA concerning that fact/truth:

Then why is it that that by me simply extrapolating from enabler and your posts, that you both believe that you belong/attend a "PERFECT CHURCH."

Would I be unwelcome at your "Perfect Church," in the same way as I am at enabler's church?

REMINDER: Being a disciple of JESUS is not for the faint-hearted---

No, don't need to be reminded, because as I show it by sadly by coming back here for more of both you and enabler's ad nauseam desire to make me the one responsible seemingly for all the grievances and/or even hatred you both display and/or have for Molokans/Molokanism.

Also, I again ask again to stop the ad nauseam expectation of me being answerable to you and your buddies, many grievances that you have against Molokanism and/or Molokans that have hurt you personally by their un-Christian/Biblical actions against you. Obviously, it seems from long ago.

Another question also which you seem unable and/or unwilling to address. Is it because of estrangement or something else? I may have the opportunity at two funerals coming up and may take the opportunity ask your sister, if she is aware of your growing distaste and possible hatred of ALL Molokans and even Sola Scriptura Molokans, such as myself. Would that offend your??

last/leastinline (& where the faint-hearted avoid at all costs)

And the drum beat goes on, in seeking to "slip slide away." Have you already cast your vote for Hillary?

leastinline (where ad nauseam bloviating is avoided)

Lastinline you are a PHYSICAL christian, who rejects SPIRITUAL Christianity. You used the words hating, lying, hatred, hate and malice 8 times in your post #11. No verses, just venom.

Physical vs Spiritual

Wake up it's coffee time to try to get steady, Mr. Unsteady.

Lastinline you are a PHYSICAL christian, who rejects SPIRITUAL Christianity. You used the words hating, lying, hatred, hate and malice 8 times in your post #11. No verses, just venom.

Physical vs Spiritual

You may have forgotten to have a cup of coffee, preferably black. So as to not dilute its effectiveness for physical awareness. Please leave the Spiritual to those of us who are actually Spiritual in Christ Jesus, as explained in Sola Scriptura John 14:6 by receiving the King of Kings as the Way the Truth and the Life.

Following is the actual post #11.

How many joined?

Also, you may want to inform your enabler, as to the number of African-Americans that join you in your weekly and/or daily non-church and/or un-attendance affiliation.

leastinline (& where the Spiritual does not disguise itself by bloviating)

Please leave the Spiritual to those of us who are actually Spiritual in Christ Jesus, as explained in Sola Scriptura John 14:6 by receiving the King of Kings as the Way the Truth and the Life.

Where does the Bible say it's OK to worship with unbelievers?

Disappointed in and done with you, last/leastinline---

Defending one's self Biblically brings disappointment and with disappointment seems to bring final judgment? Strange to get this judgemental assessment by a supposedly "Grace Alone" advocate/defender/believer. Is this pretty much the same position that you hold with your sister and is this the reason for total estrangement?

Are you in awe or stymied by me or at a loss for many/many words or is "little old me" merely a waste of your now valuable time, since you now have NO "oh so long winded" response?

Is it as it seems, that you have decided to work on the tiny speck in your eye and leave the log in my eye that brings such disappointment and even final judgment by you, to others more capable?

last/leastinline (& where those who disappoint reside, flourish & don't worry about disappointing anyone, but The Father, Son and Holy Spirit)

ANONYMOUS, can you post a photo (stone carving) of the gods displayed in the Molokan churches as Holy God inspired, namely the mythological gods Par, Assur and Horis found in Larousse Encyclopedia Of Mythology (first edition) you know someone who has this book. I don't have the expertise to post images or this book. Mucho appreciate your effort. We must talk, landline preferred, www is second choice.

Lastinline you and your church acknowledge “Spiritual enlightenment broadcast by them by the will of God unto all mankind” (Дух и Жизнь page 1).
How will all mankind ever receive this “Spiritual Enlightenment” if you don’t invite and seat your wonderful Italian couple. Will blacks have a special row served with different food?

Page 1 also says “The Word of God. The faith of Jesus and the Holy Spirit of the religion of the Spiritual Christian Molokan Jumpers”.

(self contradicting nonsense)
Is this another one of YOUR perpetuated molokan lies? Will your nice Italian couple have to jump, and like you, call their new brethren savior lord/Спаси Господь then follow-up with a bow and big kiss on the hoobie?

Yet again, No never. In the same manner, as your many thoughts brought to us by your mind as hater-in-chief.

Also, you must be an advocate of "Replacement Theology." Otherwise, why when given an opportunity to actually provoke sincerely spiritual thought into what this Election could very well bring to those not quite so "wonderfully caring" as you.

lastinline (& with an eye on the prize)

With the recent election noise, it now makes your failures in desiring TRUE beneficial Christian based dialogue, even more evidence of only desiring Molokan hatred being the only tenet for your existence. And, with "Replacement Theology" as your guiding force.

leastinline (& YES, continuing to keep all eyes on the prize)

With the recent election noise, it now makes your failures in desiring TRUE beneficial Christian based dialogue, even more evidence of only desiring Molokan hatred being the only tenet for your existence. And, with "Replacement Theology" as your guiding force.

You mix Holy with evil and call it Molokan Christianity. You are a broken molokan who has yielded to your perverted vision of christianity.

I've mentioned several times before, but again I repeat "It is so much fun being me." To be spot on, on so many issues and currently holding very STEADY as she goes with the truth of the matter about this site because it exists only as a dog and pony show to "hate ONLY" is clearly and mercifully as I have pointed out "slip-sliding away."

leastinline (& equally & legally/Biblically lateinline & lastinline & better late than never, again that is so/so meaningful & profound)

I've mentioned several times before, but again I repeat "It is so much fun being me." To be spot on, on so many issues and currently holding very STEADY as she goes with the truth of the matter about this site because it exists only as a dog and pony show to "hate ONLY" is clearly and mercifully as I have pointed out "slip-sliding away."

leastinline (& equally & legally/Biblically lateinline & lastinline & better late than never, again that is so/so meaningful & profound)

Lastinline, the Bible teaches not to worship with unbelievers, why do you?

It doesn't EXACTLY say not to do that...

If you are in a "church" there are probably people who do not know the Truth

However if the "leadership" are LIARS then it's time to move on

LIARS means denying Biblical truth

1) Who is Jesus

2) How is Salvation secured

3) Is the Bible the enerrant Word of God

If the "leadership" is legit, they would welcome the "nice italian couple" to join

lostinline is DECEIVED

The CULT of molokanism is LOST

When one cannot answer questions honestly just pivot, redirect and label

In all honesty, let me be very precise, you as hater-in-chief don't have a minuscule amount of honesty.

leastinline (where court is still/always in session)

lostinline is DECEIVED

The CULT of molokanism is LOST

Deuteronomy 12:4-5 “Do not worship the Lord your God in the way these pagan peoples worship their gods. 5 Rather, you must seek the Lord your God at the place of worship he himself will choose from among all the tribes—the place where his name will be honoured.

Sadly, because of your inability to pay attention to even the smallest of details, you are now coming off as just an ordinary buffoon.

Because as you know full well of my Sola Scriptura, sticktoitiveness. But I'll answer it again, so please read and pay attention, PLEASE!

1) Who is Jesus?

2) How is Salvation Secured?

3) Is the Bible the inerrant Word of God?

Before answering in light of your lack proper sentence structure, let me remind that when you ask a question, you need to put a question mark after the question, as I did in correcting your questioning. A question mark is this ??????.

Answers to our dear hater-in-chief moderator who pretends to be a Grace Only Believer, but in truth is a Pharisee law giver in all respects.

1) The Son Of The Living God, Saviour, Lamb of God, God the Son and many more........

2) By Faith in accepting/receiving the free Gift of Jesus Christ as Lord as instructed by the full Breath of Scripture

3) Of course, The Holy Scriptures are in total without error as Sola Scriptura.

Please stop pretending to have even a smidgin of caring about my beliefs as a Christian Molokan. So as you said "move on" to your further desire of continued hatefulness, toward Christian Molokans. And, may I add, "shout your hatefulness" from the rooftops.

leastinline (no not lost at all, I'm merely chronicling your DECEIVEDNESS)

Refer to item 3 - Label

When one cannot answer questions honestly just pivot, redirect and label

In all honesty, let me be very precise, you as hater-in-chief don't have a minuscule amount of honesty.

leastinline (where court is still/always in session)

Which row can the "nice italian couple" sit in?

Do you actually expect anyone including yourself to believe/contemplate, that in your malaise of hatred there is a light at the end of this tunnel? Well done, I noticed the question mark.

Refer to item 3 - Label

Your energy level and ability to keep a cognizant thought is wanting/waning. Or, to make it more understandable, you are becoming a caricature of Hillary, as you continue the "slip-sliding away." So to that, I ask, who will moderate your hatred? Or, will you continue to perplexing show that the answer is ABSOLUTELY NO ONE?

Please cognisantly take my *****Disclaimer***** at its full value, since your's only shows how far you, as King David states fallen into the miry clay, but fail to take his advice, to return to the Rock (Psalm 40:2).

leastinline (where haters are quickly admonished & made accountable for their actions)

Unequivocally, no periods at the end of each sentence indicates the lack of thought, which allows all the astute among us to realize that the hater-in-chief makes no effort for clarity/competency.

That's not a number to indicate row
Perhaps the Christian African Americans will have a better shot at a seat

Wonderful Memories of a bygone era.

Explanation of the early beginnings of the HATRED, but fortunately no longer with the endorsement of Stevepiv.
Post #94 Click--> http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301106

Hater then pretends to desire/expect HONESTY. Post #96 Click--> http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301117

Unsteady endearing himself to anonymous. Post #106 Click-- http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301226

Unsteady’s Governance by Arnold Murray. Post #103 Click--> http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301206

leastinline (where fear and trembling grips hater/moderator when even contemplating entering its intimacy)

Because as you know full well of my Sola Scriptura, sticktoitiveness.

Would that not include answering questions about your twisted molokan christianity ? You are just as much a cultist as Maxim was, you both lead away from the teachings of Jesus Christ. You need to walk your talk and stop your "Sola Scriptura, sticktoitiveness" yip-yap.....GAS BAG!

Hillary (aka lostinline): miscategorization, redaction & deception (lies) will not stop the Truth nor affirm the obvious

Will you be sitting at your "church" for a meal with a non-white member any time soon?

Unequivocally, no periods at the end of each sentence indicates the lack of thought, which allows all the astute among us to realize that the hater-in-chief makes no effort for clarity/competency.

That's not a number to indicate row
Perhaps the Christian African Americans will have a better shot at a seat

Wonderful Memories of a bygone era.

Explanation of the early beginnings of the HATRED, but fortunately no longer with the endorsement of Stevepiv.
Post #94 Click--> http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301106

Hater then pretends to desire/expect HONESTY. Post #96 Click--> http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301117

Unsteady endearing himself to anonymous. Post #106 Click-- http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301226

Unsteady’s Governance by Arnold Murray. Post #103 Click--> http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=266407&p=301206

leastinline (where fear and trembling grips hater/moderator when even contemplating entering its intimacy)

Hillary (aka lostinline): miscategorization, redaction & deception (lies) will not stop the Truth nor affirm the obvious

Will you be sitting at your "church" for a meal with a non-white member any time soon?

Your attempt at hilarity merely magnifies your incompetency, because showing yourself now as lier-in-chief you personify, all the present and continued attributes of Hillary, whom you obviously idolize.

Will this now be your new Pharisaic decree that you add to your *****False Disclaimer***** with a STRONG demand that sitting and eating a meal with a non-white, is now a prerequisite to being in good standing with your non-Sola Scriptura God?

I know it will have no relevance to your non-Sola Scriptura belief system, but only make you even more hateful, but I'll inform you anyway. Very recently, I sadly attended a funeral service at a Mortuary held for a loved-one with many non-whites, in which I was gratefully able to eulogize. Afterward, I then attended a Celebration of Life/Remembrance meal which although not at the same table, but in close proximity sat a Nigerian couple who which I gratefully was able later, exchange pleasantries with a Spiritual tone. I have no illusion that sharing this will have any bearing on your perceptions of "little old me," because of your clear hatred for all Molokans. And, you hold this position, no matter what their Belief system. So now continue your adolescent non-Sola Scriptura vitriol, in your benevolent position as moderator-hater-in-chief.

Now I'll be awaiting further, antiquated yip-yapping from you and your very good Arnold Murray devotee, friend. Question, since I never noticed a rebuke of Arnold Murray's doctrinal heresy from you, I am only left assuming you as hater-in-chief are also a devotee of his?

lostinline (where remaining in good standing is by Sola Scriptura Grace Alone, with NO Pharisaic additions/demands)

All are one in the eyes of the Lord, except when it comes down to Lastinline's church food. Not all church food is blessed by God. No blessed food coming from the tables can be given to people who have not been purified by the xtini prayer, Дух и Жизнь page 677V The Unwashed.

Lastinline when does this magic happen to your ordinary food? During the preachers prayer most of the courses are still in the kitchen, so how do they become blessed? Is this some of your "New Christianity" that you have been going along with all your life? No evidence of the Sola Scriptura, sticktoitveness you mentioned.

I don't know what keeps you anchored to the earth, not floating off into the sky.

Love-Ya....SF

Pivot & re-direct yet again

Eating a meal with a non-white is not requisite but God, not being a respecter of persons, would not discriminate based upon race like your cult does

Back to the original point if you can focus long enough

Why does your cult practice racism while calling themselves Christian when the Bible clearly teached to the contrary?

Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman. Numbers 12:1

Where are the Ethiopian molokans?

26 For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
27 And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on the character of Christ, like putting on new clothes.
28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you. Galatians 3

Thank You My Friend.

EGK

Pivot & re-direct yet again

So then, I can/do now surmise that your hatred of Christian Molokans stems from your devotion to the dictates of Arthur Murray, just as your simpatico friend unsteady. As the old idiom says "when the shoe fits wear it" and you wear it quite well as hater-in-chief.

Please do not "Pivot & re-direct yet again."

leastinline (where making it simpler to the haters is a difficult task)

Eating a meal with a non-white is not requisite but God, not being a respecter of persons, would not discriminate based upon race like your cult does.

You're right! God fed all ethnicitys on the day of Pentecost and He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Any church (Molokan's New Christianity) who believes anything less about God functions as a two story outhouse.

26 For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

27 And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on the character of Christ, like putting on new clothes.

28 There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you. Galatians 3

Thank You My Friend.

EGK

Greetings My Friend,

This is a great scripture but leaves me kind of wondering. Why did you then define the these so called people as "Christian African-Americans" instead of just Christians? It seems to me that you are being a little devious here. You did not define Molokans as Christian Russian-American Molokans but just called them "Molokans", as if it were some generic term to fit all under it's umbrella. If you truly believe the cited scripture then there is no hyphenated type of christian but all are christians equally unless you are dividing them into families of native origin.

EGK

I would not use that phrase but, In this instance, it was used because lastinline used it first

My challenge was IF a Church is Christian, where are the non-Whites?

Sadly lastinline won't answer because he know EXACTLY why but wants to play little word games like Hillary with the whole pivot and re-direct nonsense

That can be found here

http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=310265&p=341994

You seem oblivious to the fact that an overwhelming majority of strongly devoted Christian African-Americans sadly voted both times for Obama.

I would not use that phrase but, In this instance, it was used because lastinline used it first

My challenge was IF a Church is Christian, where are the non-Whites?

Sadly lastinline won't answer because he know EXACTLY why but wants to play little word games like Hillary with the whole pivot and re-direct nonsense

That can be found here

http://www.molokan.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=310265&p=341994

You seem oblivious to the fact that an overwhelming majority of strongly devoted Christian African-Americans sadly voted both times for Obama.

My Friend,

Tell me then if this is about integration then why did the author of Revelation, who is God through Jesus Christ to John (John 1:1) recognize a segregation of peoples in Revelation 10 :11. "Then I was told, You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings." What does this mean to you?

If this is all about Lastinline, then forgive my comments, for they are out of place.

EGK

It's about racism veiled in pseudo-christian speak.

Yes there are many peoples, nations and languages but we're not talking about that

We're speaking about here in the US not globally

Also, from the context of the passage, God wants to make sure everyone heard the prophecy so it's not really about racial exclusion or isolation

If anything the passage you cite speaks to welcoming, warning & teaching all regardless of race or language

Since the Bible is clear about not restricting access because of race why does molokanism do exactly that