seeking_truth_1

How Many Christian African Americans Joined The Molokan "church&q

Again, you've lost it. As in your mind...

Absolute Foolishness, but I wouldn't call you a fool. Merely engulfed in hatred which you continually display, just as your fellow devotee to the teachings of Arnold Murray.

Mr. Yip-Yapinline, You're trying to change the subject. Why don't you answer Seeking's question abt. your nice Italian couple? I want to know if your false molokan religion finally accepted Christianity. I think you are the problem, not the cure.

Guest xpat kermani

Dear Mr. Steadfast, I'm looking for an old friend and I think you can help me find him. Hoping you can help me. From an xpat Kermanite

Guest Steve Piv

"There are a handful of things that do cause me to question a person's profession of faith. One of the things that tops the list: racism. I believe that a person (of whatever color) who is a racist or glories in the color of their skin, knows nothing of the Gospel and very probably has never met the Savior. A person (of whatever color) who creates divides in the Body of Christ around skin-color demonstrates a great deal about just how intimately acquainted they are with God and His Word.

Racism is a sin (it's hatred) that will be judged by God and will send people to hell. Any professing believer who creates an environment for it to grow will have much to answer for in my estimation."- Pastor Jeff Durbin, Apologia Church, Arizona

Guest prijun

"There are a handful of things that do cause me to question a person's profession of faith. One of the things that tops the list: racism. I believe that a person (of whatever color) who is a racist or glories in the color of their skin, knows nothing of the Gospel and very probably has never met the Savior. A person (of whatever color) who creates divides in the Body of Christ around skin-color demonstrates a great deal about just how intimately acquainted they are with God and His Word.

Racism is a sin (it's hatred) that will be judged by God and will send people to hell. Any professing believer who creates an environment for it to grow will have much to answer for in my estimation."- Pastor Jeff Durbin, Apologia Church, Arizona

3 Furthermore, you shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughters to their sons, nor shall you take their daughters for your sons.

4 For they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you and He will quickly destroy you.

5 But thus you shall do to them: you shall tear down their altars, and smash their sacred pillars, and hew down their Asherim, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Guest prijun

Context

To whom was the order given?

Who were they NOT to marry?

6 You shall say to the rebellious ones, to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD, Enough of all your abominations, O house of Israel,

7 when you brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in My sanctuary to profane it, even My house, when you offered My food, the fat and the blood; for they made My covenant void this in addition to all your abominations.

8 And you have not kept charge of My holy things yourselves, but you have set foreigners to keep charge of My sanctuary.

Guest prijun

You are not the new israel so enough of that garbage

This was given to the Jews to not marry pagans.. Period

You cannot twist it to justify the cults overt racism

Apostle Peter was not speaking to the Jews when he said;

9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for Gods own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Not exclusively

The things that once were exclusive to Israel are now the property of every Christian

Read the CONTEXT

4 ¶ Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."
7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,"
8 and "A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. 1 Peter 2

You and your cult REJECT the Chief Cornerstone and therefore are illegitimate

I don't need a bearded mediator to pray me into heaven or anything else

What you are shovelling is maybe only good for fertilizing the flowers

Guest prijun

Not exclusively

The things that once were exclusive to Israel are now the property of every Christian

Read the CONTEXT

4 ¶ Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,

5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

6 Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."

7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,"

8 and "A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. 1 Peter 2

You and your cult REJECT the Chief Cornerstone and therefore are illegitimate

I don't need a bearded mediator to pray me into heaven or anything else

What you are shovelling is maybe only good for fertilizing the flowers

On the contrary.

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds.

11 For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw,

13 his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each mans work.

14 If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward.

15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as one being snatch

16 Do you not know that you yourselves are Gods temple, and that Gods Spirit dwells in you?

17 If anyone destroys Gods temple, God will destroy him; for Gods temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Every mans own house is tested to see if it is worthy.

Guest prijun

No "contrary"

Your cult rejects the Chief Cornerstone and His plan for Salvation

The passage was/is addressing Christians then and now Jewish or not

The Jews are foreigners and aliens in the Kingdom of God. Whereas the True Christian are its true citizens. There are none that are uncircumcized of heart.

19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with Gods people and also members of his household,

20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit

Guest prijun

Why then would your cult call themselves the "new israel" if the Jews are foreigners and aliens

That makes you the "New Foreigners and Aliens"

How is that working for you?

The Jews have lost their birthright.

,Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Not according to the Bible

1 ¶ When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai — ‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.
2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.”
3 At this, Abram fell face down on the ground. Then God said to him,
4 ¶ “This is my covenant with you: I will make you the father of a multitude of nations!
5 What’s more, I am changing your name. It will no longer be Abram. Instead, you will be called Abraham, for you will be the father of many nations.
6 I will make you extremely fruitful. Your descendants will become many nations, and kings will be among them! Genesis 17

Try again

Guest prijun

Not according to the Bible

1 ¶ When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, I am El-Shaddai God Almighty. Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.

2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.

3 At this, Abram fell face down on the ground. Then God said to him,

4 ¶ This is my covenant with you: I will make you the father of a multitude of nations!

5 Whats more, I am changing your name. It will no longer be Abram. Instead, you will be called Abraham, for you will be the father of many nations.

6 I will make you extremely fruitful. Your descendants will become many nations, and kings will be among them! Genesis 17

Try again

And yet the jews are not Abraham's children but the devils.

What did Christ say?

37 I know you are Abrahams descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you.

38 I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.

39Abraham is our father, they replied.

If you were children of Abraham, said Jesus, you would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.

41 You are doing the works of your father.

We are not illegitimate children, they answered. Our only Father is God Himself.

42 Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.

The roses are blooming from all the stuff you are shovelling

The religious Jews were looking for any way to discredit Jesus and failed at every turn

Just as they identified as from the line of Abraham your cult is of the line of good ol' maxim

Same thing.

Both lost and both deceived

Back to the original thread topic...

If your cult was righteous and Godly where is the evidence of this?

Observe the level of whiteness in your cult and you'll have your answer

Guest prijun

The religious Jews were looking for any way to discredit Jesus and failed at every turn

Just as they identified as from the line of Abraham your cult is of the line of good ol' maxim

Same thing.

You sir, are a racist against whites.

Guest prijun

Same thing.

Not yet. There is still 6 more weeks of winter.

That has to be the most wobble headed statement you've ever made

Your cult excludes people because of their skin color and uses mis-applied Scripture to somehow justify it

Scipture does not exclude people in that way

Haven't you read

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

Any Greeks join you cult?

Same thing.

Guest prijun

That has to be the most wobble headed statement you've ever made

Your cult excludes people because of their skin color and uses mis-applied Scripture to somehow justify it

Scipture does not exclude people in that way

Haven't you read

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

Any Greeks join you cult?

Same thing.

Does that also include the gay,lesbian and transgender?

God is not a Liberal.

9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,

10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Albeit your most wobble-headed response to date, how is calling into question your cults racism construed as racist against whites?

How can anyone be racist against themselves?

Humor me and "splain" that one

Same thing.

No witty come back today?

Your nonsense has finally hit the wall?

Jesus addressed cultists like yourself when they too had NOTHING

24 But when the Pharisees heard about the miracle, they said, “No wonder he can cast out demons. He gets his power from Satan, the prince of demons.”
25 Jesus knew their thoughts and replied, “Any kingdom divided by civil war is doomed. A town or family splintered by feuding will fall apart.
26 And if Satan is casting out Satan, he is divided and fighting against himself. His own kingdom will not survive. Matthew 12

How can someone be racist against themselves?

Guest prijun

No witty come back today?

Your nonsense has finally hit the wall?

Jesus addressed cultists like yourself when they too had NOTHING

24 But when the Pharisees heard about the miracle, they said, No wonder he can cast out demons. He gets his power from Satan, the prince of demons.

25 Jesus knew their thoughts and replied, Any kingdom divided by civil war is doomed. A town or family splintered by feuding will fall apart.

26 And if Satan is casting out Satan, he is divided and fighting against himself. His own kingdom will not survive. Matthew 12

Close shop.

Aww,,, Isn't that precious

You may have finally said something so ridiculous you cannot defend it even with your ability to justify insanity

Humor me

BTW, from beforeand to keep the topic on point, any Greeks recently join your little club?

On 7/28/2018 at 8:22 AM, seeking_truth_1 said:

Have the "rules" changed yet?

What humongous irony (Click--> definition).  Why?  In the site heading you claim to be "Troll-free, and yet you maintain this site because of your hypocritical hatred of Molokans for the sole purpose of trolling Molokans and for an occasional pat on the back from ex-Molokans of which you are not and who for the most part, do not share the same hostility and hatred of all Molokans.  Even your so-called "...Disclaimer..." reeks of full-out trolling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I know I have made it clear to you several times before, again is say unequivocally, that your desire/fascination/attraction for some type of authoritative position among any actual Molokans continues to be meritless.  As you seemed to claim when we first spoke on the phone many years ago of being ordained by God as the cleanser of Molokans, is also dangerous to your well-being.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

last/least/ foundinline ©™® (where trolling for those for a heart for the lost will only end with HIS return)                                           

P.S.  I have lately been spending some time watching many YouTube videos of Jesse Lee Peterson and wonder if anyone has any thoughts on what I perceive as his desire to help Blacks return to their Biblical Beliefs that so many have strayed from?     

16 minutes ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

So that's a no?

In the context of which I have informed you numerous times, I will never be in any need of affirmation/affection/kindship/solidarity from your Pharisaic dictates.  The only changes that will be made by me, myself and I, will be according to the dictates of Sola Scriptura with a large dose of prayerful thought.

last/least/ foundinline ©™® (where a concept for eternal life openly clear by Grace by Faith in the total finished work of Yeshua Hamashiach)

17 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

A simple "no" would suffice

Sorry for your need of simplicity, but I enjoy pontificating at times to arouse the brain tissue of myself and others.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where remembering Jerusalem is a joyful experience, currently 7:50 PM & 72 degrees) 

Why?  To what End?  For what purpose?  To accomplish what?  Or, are you merely presently unable for whatever the reason to proceed beneficially to those in need?  If so, I apologize and will patiently wait to see if you have the ability and time to recommit.  

last/least/foundinline ©™®   (where mediocracy is strongly frowned upon)

1 hour ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Recommit to what?  You're the one attending a cult not I

A good starting point would be to admit to becoming a total failure at attaining your desired goal of being accepted as an authoritative spiritual leader by the Molokan community.  Also, that for whatever the reason your heart is no longer able to maintain even a small amount of goodness/kindness toward those within the Molokan Community who are in need and open receiving Spiritual help and guidance by someone who is qualified and actually cares about their Spiritual well-being.

So, let someone who is qualified and actually cares takeover.

I just noticed that last sentence in your "disclaimer...." which you seemed to have added recently is substantively false because when you say "I do STRONGLY suggest anyone" leave where they are called, you in your usual Pharisaic manner actually mean/say/demand unequivocally that they must leave.    

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where I/we will never be hostile to helping Molokans)

Whut?

"your desired goal of being accepted as an authoritative spiritual leader "

Not even close

The authoritative spiritual leader is Jesus except in your cult who looks to men for that

How's that working out for you?

Como se dice en ruso "cognitive dissonance"

Any non-whites join your cult recently?

Hope the "nice Italian couple" are doing well

Did you ever bother to mention they would not be welcomed into your "christian church" a.k.a. cult?

24  “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock.
25  Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock.
26  But anyone who hears my teaching and ignores it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand.
27  When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.” Matthew 7

last/leastinline,

You keep referencing---SOLA SCRIPTURA (as though you actually believe the contents)---in which is found the following:

“And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a LAMB standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of GOD sent out into all the earth.  And HE went and took the scroll from the right hand of HIM WHO was seated on the throne.  And when HE had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before THE LAMB, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.  And they sang a new song, saying, ‘Worthy are YOU to take the scroll and to open its seals, for YOU were slain, and by YOUR blood YOU ransomed people for GOD from every tribe and language and people and nation, and YOU have made them a kingdom and priests to our GOD, and they shall reign on the earth.’” (Revelation 5:6-10)

Now if THE LORD GOD HIMSELF “…shows no partiality” (Romans 2:11)---and JESUS died to ransom people “…from every tribe and language and people and nation…,” how can a congregation (church) claim to be “CHRISTian,” that is, believers and followers of CHRIST/MESSIAH JESUS, and show partiality, i.e., nashi and nee-nashi?

If, in all honesty/truth you believe what---SOLA SCRIPTURA---says above, how do you, a member of such a congregation/church, reconcile the partiality/prejudice that molokanism teaches and exercises toward all who are “non-molokan” (nee-nashi) with the truthful teaching of---SOLA SCRIPTURA (which you keep referencing as though you actually believe the contents)---and the fact/truth that by HIS blood JESUS ransomed people “from every tribe and language and people and nation”?

How can humans, created in the image of THE LORD GOD, and especially those who claim to be believers and followers of JESUS [THE] CHRIST, exhibit and exercise bias/partiality/prejudice toward other humans, created in the image of THE LORD GOD, who have been redeemed by HIS blood---when THE LORD GOD HIMSELF, through HIS blood, reconciled to HIMSELF all (black, brown, red, yellow, white) who believe in and follow HIM? 

By and on whose authority do molokans discriminate against non-molokans?

Do you believe they are inspired by THE HOLY SPIRIT to do so?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:04 PM, anonymous said:

last/leastinline,

You keep referencing---SOLA SCRIPTURA (as though you actually believe the contents)---

If, in all honesty/truth you believe what---SOLA SCRIPTURA---  

By and on whose authority do molokans discriminate against non-molokans?

As you well know, I have informed you that I have issued permission to your supreme commander on this nonsensical site/blog to give you my personal contact info.  Since you so shamefully declaratively stressed my need of correction by you.  Why, do you then blatantly not follow the dictates of Sola Scriptura where you stand firmly in defiance to its declarations in 2Timothy 2: 23-26?  It seems Yeshua speaks abundantly and richly to you in Matthew 7.  I myself take great pause with His admonishment. 

You so nonsensically make assertions about me that you by NO means can know.  I can only determine that you refuse to personally contact me because you want to follow in the footsteps of your leader to only carry out Pharisaic declarations, only from afar. 

And, strange is the fact that you while seemingly are claiming adherence to Sola Scriptura, blatantly fall short, by in practicality act as a Pharisee.

I will continue without any reservations and with no actual need of affirmation from your Pharisaic assertions to the contrary, I pray to adhere to the total Sola Scriptura message to the best of my God-given ability.  Amen

Since my personal conversion, I do not and will not discriminate against anyone.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where great value is put in face to face passion for Truth)

last/leastinline,

Either you have forgotten---or---weren’t paying attention---or---disregarded completely anonymous’ previous response concerning contacting you via your personal contact information. 

To reiterate---there is NO NEED to do so---as the questions posed should not prove to be a problem in answering here on the forum, and especially not for someone who has been delivered from darkness into THE LIGHT---that is, for a born-again believer in YESHUA, WHO is THE TRUE LIGHT (John 1:9) and THE TRUTH (John 14:6), and in whom HIS SPIRIT/THE SPIRIT of TRUTH/THE HOLY SPIRIT dwells.

It is true is it not, that you claim to believe---SOLA SCRIPTURA---thus the contents therein?

It is also true is it not, that you are a member of a congregation (church) that claims to be “CHRISTian,” that is, believers and followers of CHRIST/MESSIAH YESHUA, yet blatantly discriminates against non-molokans?

Are these “shameful and defiant declarations, nonsensical and Pharisaic assertions,” etc.---or---are they truthful assertions/statements? 

Rather than going off on your [emotionally charged but SCRIPTURALLY baseless] “Pharisaic” tirades, if you do not believe they are truthful assertions/statements, simply provide the truth.

The questions are simple---

• If THE LORD GOD HIMSELF “…shows no partiality” (Romans 2:11)---and JESUS died to ransom people “…from every tribe and language and people and nation…,” how can a congregation (church) claim to be “CHRISTian,” that is, believers and followers of CHRIST/MESSIAH JESUS, and show partiality, i.e., nashi and nee-nashi?
  • By and on whose authority do molokans discriminate against non-molokans?
  • Do you believe they are inspired by THE HOLY SPIRIT to do so?

So again, as someone who claims to adhere to---SOLA SCRIPTURA---and someone who, in his own words, places “great value in face to face passion for Truth,” what are the SCRIPTURAL thus truthful answers to the above questions? 

P.S.  Unfortunately, the situation here is no different than when YESHUA asked the Pharisees to answer truthfully "face to face with THE TRUTH/HIM," and they refused to do so and instead, were offended and angry because they knew an honest/truthful answer would expose their true selves and indict them as rebels against THE TRUTH/HIM aka wrongdoers.

If you are honest/truthful with YESHUA and with yourself, you cannot help but see whose actions in this situation are truly---“Pharisaic.”

15 hours ago, anonymous said:

last/leastinline,

Either you have forgotten---or---weren’t paying attention---or---disregarded completely anonymous’ previous response concerning contacting you via your personal contact information. 

To reiterate---there is NO NEED to do so---

If you are honest/truthful with YESHUA and with yourself, you cannot help but see whose actions in this situation are truly---“Pharisaic.”

communicate-less/voiceless/anonymous,

I do not for the life of me understand how you don't realize that your FEAR of open face to face communication only comes off as obvious open contemptable obfuscation from your Sola Scriptura obligations while claiming to be a follower of Yeshua Hamashiach.  This is sad for me to see and probably anyone else who astutely/admirably will not bend their knee to you and your fellow Pharisee's desires of being perceived as superbly qualified judges over the spiritual needs of any and all Molokans. 

To reiterate----there is A GREAT NEED for you to put away your FEARS of personal communication.

Again, speaking on behalf ONLY myself, I will not (especially here) speak for anyone else.  Sola Scriptura does not permit me to discriminate against ANYONE.

To pontificate with, "If you are honest/truthful with YESHUA and with yourself" is a shameful attempt of ugly Pharisaic one-upmanship or at very least an attempt at sad self-gratification.  Although on second thought, most of your pontifications come off as self-gratification.

Again, Matthew 7: 1-6 gives me great pause.  And it is wonderful how the warning of Romans 2-1 seems so applicational to me today.        

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where phone conversation is considered face to face communication)

15 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

You demand "personal" communications yet cannot answer if or if not the "nice Italian couple" was allowed to join your cult

Please advise

My advice to you is to TAKE A GOOD LONG look in the mirror, which could be quite valuable in answering your own question as to why you are the actual person with this strong propensity for Pharaisic demands.  In all honesty how you can claim that I DEMAND anything whatsoever, given your DEMANDS centered in a convoluted false Biblical teaching of Grace plus works doctrine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      P.S. Please stop your advise and consent demands of Molokans, without any of the necessary knowledge and the absolute necessity of actually caring about their actual Spiritual needs.    

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where only congenial requests are made)  

last/leastinline,

What do you believe is the reason for your refusal to answer the above posed questions---here on this forum?

Could it be---fear?

On 9/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, lastinline said:

My advice to you is to TAKE A GOOD LONG look in the mirror, which could be quite valuable in answering your own question as to why you are the actual person with this strong propensity for Pharaisic demands.  In all honesty how you can claim that I DEMAND anything whatsoever, given your DEMANDS centered in a convoluted false Biblical teaching of Grace plus works doctrine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      P.S. Please stop your advise and consent demands of Molokans, without any of the necessary knowledge and the absolute necessity of actually caring about their actual Spiritual needs.    

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where only congenial requests are made)  

Your cult teaches "Grace" plus works, not I

Interesting that last/leastinline drones on and on about seeking’s lack of knowledge of the molokan community, and being disingenuous in his concern and love for the people within the molokan community---but has exposed himself as a person who actually does not genuinely care for these people.

How so?

IF---last/leastinline truly had a heart for these people as he alludes, he would boldly be speaking the truth concerning the molokan church’s anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teaching of bias/discrimination/partiality/prejudice against non-molokans (nee nashi---the word he claims to hate), and like all of THE LORD’S own, be prepared to suffer the consequences for doing so.

All of THE LORD GOD’S disciples prior to and post HIS departure suffered the consequences of speaking HIS truth.  One of many examples in the early church was John the Baptist who was imprisoned by Herod “…for the sake of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, because he had married her.  For John had been saying to Herod, ‘It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife” (Mark 6:17-18), and later was decapitated at the whim of Herodias’ daughter (Herod’s step-daughter).

Our LORD and SAVIOR, YESHUA HAMASHIACH, WHO is THE TRUTH (John 14:6), was crucified for speaking the truth.  The Sanhedrin, the highest Jewish tribunal comprised of Sadducees and Pharisees (Acts 23:6a), rejected THE TRUTH when HE spoke the truth and were instrumental in causing HIS death as a result.  And after HIS death, resurrection, and ascension into Heaven, all of YESHUA HAMASHIACH’S apostles and disciples were (and are) persecuted and/or put to death for speaking [HIS] truth.

Those who boldly spoke/speak the truth within the molokan “church[es],” are either no longer active participants and/or no longer members, willingly and/or unwillingly.  So is last/leastinline boldly speaking the truth regarding molokanism’s bias/discrimination/partiality/prejudice toward non-molokans (nee nashi---the word he claims to hate) within his particular congregation?  Apparently not, since he cannot provide a simple “yes” or “no” to the question concerning this matter.  

But last/leastinline’s case is nothing new, and as it is with others within the molokan community, there is a---fear---of reprimand, reprisal in the form of censoring speaking privileges (if he holds that position), disassociation with and shunning of him and his family, and ultimately, excommunication and/or volitional departure---that prevents him [and others within the community] from boldly speaking the truth.

As much as last/leastinline may deny it, we’ve all heard the argument used by members of this community (including him) to rationalize and justify their cowardice in not taking a firm stand for YESHUA HAMASCHIACH and speaking HIS truth concerning the molokan “church” and its bias/partiality/discrimination/prejudice against non-molokans---“There is no perfect church,” and “every church has its problems and shortcomings,” yada, yada, yada….

The problem with this stance is that, while “other churches” (non-molokan), if they are truly bona fide CHRISTians, welcome whomever wishes to attend (if only for observation) and/or become a member of that congregation if one chose to do so, the same definitely cannot be said regarding the molokan “church” which claims to be “CHRISTian,” but whose actions prove it to be nominal “CHRISTian”---in name only

SOLA SCRIPTURA is replete with that which is of utmost importance to YESHUA HAMASHIACH---the spreading of THE GOOD NEWS of---HIM [and HIS KINGDOM]---“…among the nations…among all the peoples” (1 Chronicles 16:23-24) as the only way to and means of---salvation from sin (disobedience to HIM/THE WORD and its penalty---death) and HIS righteous wrathful judgment against sin[ners]---for the establishment of a personal, intimate, and right[eous] relationship with...HIM...the object and purpose of salvation.

Insofar as “Pharisaic legalism” (which last/leastinline continuously accuses seeking of, and now, anonymous) is concerned, let’s take a look at some of the “must-dos & don'ts” of molokanism.

•       Wearing white outfits for funerals and memorials---not necessarily mandated, but looked upon with disapproval if black or other dark colors are worn or if apparel which is not the “traditional church garb” is worn.

•       Eating out [at restaurants]---frowned upon and discouraged (although ironically, not observed by a good number of congregants).

•       Socializing with “nee-nashi” (not ours; outsiders)---frowned upon and discouraged (although doing “business” with them is acceptable).

Similar to man-made rules which the Pharisees during JESUS’ day, and the Judaizers during the apostles’ days, insisted be observed....and which Roman Catholicism and other pseudo-CHRISTian religious groups in modern times, insist be observed.

In reality/truth, and for all practical purposes, molokanism = Pharisaic legalism.  

And unfortunately for him, last/leastinline, who has yet to say something positive about seeking and his bold stance for the truth, is a member of a religious body that exercises “Pharisaic legalism.”

As with the maximisti, all one can say concerning the molokan “church” and its anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings and practices, is---woe unto them.

On 10/14/2018 at 7:19 AM, anonymous said:

Interesting that last/leastinline drones on and on about seeking’s lack of knowledge of the molokan community, and being disingenuous in his concern and love for the people within the molokan community---but has exposed himself as a person who actually does not genuinely care for these people.

---woe unto them.

Quite telling on your droning on and on as someone who cares so much about expounding on how I supposedly by your undisputable unsalable knowledge I am exposed as disingenuous about actually caring about the Spiritual wellbeing of Molokans.  Why?  Because according to your intimate knowledge I do not boldly deliver all of the Sola Scriptura beliefs within my Molokan Congregation that are REQUIRED try to leave the impression that I am actually an evil Maximist in need of your legalistic Pharasic tongue lashing. 

Woe unto you, a Pharasic expounder of all the Truth that I am in need of, but weirdly incapable of picking up a phone and use your supposedly unique skills to bring me to the Truth.  This FEAR you have of talking to me is NOT plausible for a Faithful expositor of Sola Scriptura in both word and DEED. 

Also, by leaving the impression that you intimately know so much about my activities, it seems to make a strong case for you being an actual lying deceiver of true faith in the Sacredness of the Holy Scriptures.

In Yeshua Hamashiach's name, I pray that you will overcome this fear talking to me.  

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where phone calls from the Faithful are never given the “woe unto you” treatment)    

Once again, like the maximisti---last/leastinline has absolutely nothing, SCRIPTURALLY, to substantiate his involvement in "Pharisaic legalism" via molokanism---only ad hominem vitriol---and insistence on telephone calls for FEAR of responding here on this forum---which forum by the way, he voluntarily joined.

What a pity.....

Anonymous, no not to me.

By not being anonymous to me, Yeshua Hamashiach makes me accountable only to Him and His complete Sola Scriptura message.  So, I will reiterate again and again when/if necessary, I will never desire or seek any Spiritual affirmation from the two main undeniable haters on this forum (A & S), which use this platform with the name that they only hold in contempt.  This contempt continues with no shame, while desirous of us to believe they have our best interests at heart.  This disdain/hatred/anger toward Molokans seems significantly stronger toward me and those that openly profess their faith in Yeshua Hamashiach as Lord God and continue to faithfully work within the Molokan Community which in their Pharisaic belief system is not acceptable.  YES, their Pharisaic legalism undermines Sola Scriptura. 

This latest “What a pity…..” statement, that because I voluntarily joined this forum, I am now ANSWERABLE TO HER CROSS EXAMINATION HERE, puts her in serious need of some lengthy prayerful self-examination/contemplation.     

As a very intuitive person of faith I now perceptively believe that anonymous’ now strong hatred for me is likely because of her estrangement from Molokan relatives and friends who no longer will accept her hostility toward them and no longer interact with her.   

Her failure to realize that she has no current intimate knowledge of what is happening Spiritually within its various congregations.  Weird and thankfully thou, Seeker-of-nothing seems to no longer pretend that he knows of the needs of the Molokan Community.  Although, with malice, he keeps ownership of the web name because of a desire of influence over someone who may unknowingly stumble onto this platform, in need of Spiritual Guidance of which has no ability to give.

Yes, indeed anon’s earlier saying of "yada, yada, yada" is cringeworthy.  Also, quite childish and condescending to whomever she is trying to convince she has a loving proclivity for leading Molokans only to true faith in Yeshua Hamashiach.

May I please remind you of a very pertinent admonition by Yeshua to a lawyer since you in a very lawyerly fashion often pontificate un-needlessly on and on (my perception and if others disagree, fine). 

Matthew 22:35-39 Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”  Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

От Матфея 22:35-39  Один из них, учитель Закона, чтобы поймать Иисуса на слове, спросил:  Учитель, какая заповедь в Законе самая важная?   Иисус ответил:  – Люби Господа, Бога твоего, всем сердцем твоим и всей душой твоей и всем разумом твоим. Это первая и самая важная заповедь. Вторая же подобна ей: Люби ближнего твоего, как самого себя.

Galatians 5:12-15 I could wish that those who trouble you would even cut themselves off!  For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, beware lest you be consumed by one another!

К Галатам 5:12-15  Пусть лучше те, кто ввел вас в заблуждение, отрежут себе все! Братья мои, вы призваны к свободе, так не злоупотребляйте же этой свободой и не идите на поводу вашей греховной природы[a], а, наоборот, служите друг другу с любовью. Ведь вся суть Закона заключена в одном повелении: «Люби ближнего твоего, как самого себя.  А если вы продолжаете грызть и поедать друг друга, то смотрите, как бы вам вообще друг друга не истребить!

Also, a reminder, I don't represent beliefs/thoughts of anyone other than me, myself and I and if I may mistakenly do differently, PLEASE call me to task.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where it is essential not pretend to have knowledge)    

Exactly how many non-whites were allowed to join your "church" say last week? Last month..? Last year...?

As to "hatred", you sound like a democrat... When you cannot deal with the subject at hand, accuse others of what you practice

Cognitive dissonance

Look it up. It's Biblical

https://www.britannica.com/science/cognitive-dissonance

the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information. The unease or tension that the conflict arouses in people is relieved by one of several defensive maneuvers: they reject, explain away, or avoid the new information; persuade themselves that no conflict really exists; reconcile the differences; or resort to any other defensive means of preserving stability or order in their conceptions of the world and of themselves.

5  If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6  But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7  For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8  he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. James 1

Now you have reached a new low by correlating my astute determination of your malicious hatred of Molokans and continuing to point it out, makes me a DemocRAT (it's leaders who are in a myriad of ways soulless).  Get a clue and/heart already!

last/least/foundinline ©™®   (where rats are quickly exterminated)      

You cozy up to your cult

The cult practices hate by engaging in racism

Therefore, you support racism

QED

Are you denying your cult practices racism?

Do you speak out against it?

You certainly won't speak out about it on this forum

I would imagine if you won't do that here, you won't do it anywhere

Back to my ORIGINAL question...

Exactly how many non-whites were allowed to join your "church" say last week? Last month..? Last year...?

44 minutes ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Exactly how many non-whites were allow to join your "church" say last week? Last month..? Last year...?

Please spend a little more time to present accurate grammar.

None whatsoever and it is also true that to my knowledge no non-white has ever even expressed a desire to attend our congregation, let alone join.  So what would be the point?

49 minutes ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

You cozy up to your cult

The cult practices hate by engaging in racism

Therefore, you support racism

I have never advocated for any type of racism and will continue.  

59 minutes ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Are you denying your cult practices racism?

Do you speak out against it?

My congregation does not practice racism.  Yes, there have been times when in conversations I have pointed out my strongly held Biblical belief of God's Love for all mankind when attempts of humor with racist overtones have occurred.  There have been many occasions that non-Russians have attended funerals and have been treated with utmost respect.  And, they never expressed a desire to attend regularly and/or join.

Since you seemingly know multitudes of people who have a strong desire to attend and join a Molokan congregation.  Have you taken the time to inform leaders of the several Molokan congregations within only a few minutes drive from your location of this case?  Or, is it actually the case that you just blow a whole lot of smoke and have no real actual fire in the belly, so to speak for this issue?

So, cutting to the chase.  Since you have my contact information. I ask you to refer someone in my area that you know who has an actual fire in the belly need/desire to attend and/or join a Molokan congregation, please have them contact me and if I can prayerfully determine that their desire and need is genuine.  I will gladly and wholeheartedly advocate on their behalf to the best of my ability, if for no other reason other than to just shut your lunacy down.

last/least/foundinline ©™®   (where open doors are actually open) 

REPEAT:

Once again, like the maximisti---last/leastinline has absolutely nothing, SCRIPTURALLY, to substantiate his involvement in "Pharisaic legalism" via molokanism---only [baseless] ad hominem vitriol---and insistence on telephone calls for FEAR of responding here on this forum---which forum by the way, he voluntarily joined.

What a pity.....

Self-examination and assessment....???

It would only be to his benefit if last/leastinline put his own advice into practice. 

Unfortunately for him, his---

......Disclaimer.....

I Judge no one, although I do and STRONGLY suggest that bashing Pharisaic beliefs is quite acceptable.

......End Disclaimer.....

---exposes him as someone who holds to and practices....double-standards.  It is quite acceptable for him to bash what he believes to be “Pharisaic beliefs” (per his own words in his disclaimer), but when SOLA SCRIPTURA (which he claims he believes and adheres to) proves time and again that molokanism is “Pharisaic legalism,” he cries “foul,” and alleges that those who present SOLA SCRIPTURA in exposing molokanism as “Pharisaic legalism,” don’t really know ("intimate knowledge and spiritual" workings in the various congregations within the molokan community; yada, yada, yada---is most definitely applicable here) and care about the molokan community.

Both interesting and a pity that those like last/leastinline insist on ignoring the elephant in the room---but again, not surprising in the least, and only par for the course---been the case for years.

Regarding his statement---

“….those that openly profess their faith in Yeshua Hamashiach as Lord God and continue to faithfully work within the Molokan Community….”

---obviously, in the context of his posts, last/leastinline, himself, and he, is included in his above statement.

Now is last/leastinline courageous enough to “unpack” his above statement here on this forum?

What exactly does he do that he continues “….to faithfully work within the Molokan Community”?  And to what end?

P.S. The above questions are more rhetorical than inquisitive, and there is no expectation of anything more than continued [baseless] ad hominem vitriol from him, if anything at all.  However, hope is alive and well....

When someone thinks they know something, but in reality/truth, do not---they are prone to making egregious errors such as in the unfounded assumption last/leastinline makes here---

“….I now perceptively believe that anonymous’ now strong hatred for me is likely because of her estrangement from Molokan relatives and friends who no longer will accept her hostility toward them and no longer interact with her.”

---which has previously been brought to last/leastinline’s attention as bordering on bearing false witness, and which, once again, only affirms that, like the maximisti, last/leastinline has nothing, SCRIPTURALLY, to substantiate his involvement in “Pharisaic legalism” via  molokanism---only [baseless] ad hominem vitriol---which stems from his FEAR of answering questions and admitting to the anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings of molokanism here on this forum.

Who is last/leastinline trying to impress with SCRIPTURAL passages in Cyrillic/Russian?

Everyone on this forum, including last/leastinline, knows that without an English to Russian/Russian to English translating application and/or device, he would be unable to translate either English into Russian or Russian into English.  At least those with integrity and a modicum of humility have admitted to such, but not last/leastinline, who persists in---giving "the appearance of and [false] impression" (aka a "facade") that he understands something he doesn't (and if put to the test, would fail miserably). 

Much like the man-made molokan customs, "church" rituals, and rules and regulations, which last/leastinline as a member of said religious group, practices, which---give "the appearance and [false] impression" (aka a "facade") of something significant and so-called "GODly," but when placed into the truthful light of SOLA SCRIPTURA, prove to be nothing more than what they are---man-made customs, "church" rituals, and rules and regulations----which mean nothing to YESHUA HAMASHIACH as HE pointed out to, that's right, the---Pharisees---during HIS day, who placed an inordinate emphasis on the appearance of GODliness, apparel, ancestry, man-made customs, man-made traditions, man-made rules and regulations, etc, thereby missing the mark of solely seeing and exalting THE NAME above all names, and a personal intimate relationship with HIM, THE CREATOR of all things, visible and invisible. 

And---their purpose on Earth---to proclaim THE GOOD NEWS of salvation and THE ONLY NAME under Heaven by which men are saved---YESHUA HAMASHIACH---in order that people from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, may believe in  and receive HIM, and enter into HIS KINGDOM.

But alas, molokanism teaches just the opposite---isolation---from all tribes, peoples, and languages (non-molokans), and in so doing, are actually grieving THE HOLY SPIRIT/THE SPIRIT of TRUTH, and storing up THE LORD'S judgment upon themselves.

What else can one say except, such is life in the molokan community....

BTW, for the record---

The phrase "What a pity...." in anonymous' REPEAT post above, was in reference to last/leastinline's "....insistence on telephone calls for FEAR of responding here on this forum"---not his voluntarily joining this forum as last/leastinline misconstrued (and in doing so, revealed the fact/truth that perhaps he is not as "intuitive" as he imagines himself to be---can we spell Q-u-i-x-o-t-i-s-m).

Speaking of Pharisaic, yes, I sadly have to admit lost-in-mind is a Pharisee

You ignored the context of my response because of a typo?

Swallow any camels lately?

23  “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore the more important aspects of the law — justice, mercy, and faith. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.
24  Blind guides! You strain your water so you won’t accidentally swallow a gnat, but you swallow a camel! Matthew 23

I guess, in light of your latest barrage of garbage, I'll need to double down on my assertions you are a democrat suffering from cognitive dissonance

Accuse others of what you practice and if they don't see it your way unleash the goons with threats of physical violence like you've done with me on this forum

How about the nice "italian couple" you  "fellowship" with?

You attend a biblically accurate "church" and you all allegedly know the Truth, so how about them?

Have you ever asked them?

If your non-racist "church" is so right on, it would be a great place for them to attend

You being "sola scriptura" and all why shouldn't they attend too

Get back to me and let me know how that goes

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.