seeking_truth_1

How Many Christian African Americans Joined The Molokan "church&q

Again, you've lost it. As in your mind...

Absolute Foolishness, but I wouldn't call you a fool. Merely engulfed in hatred which you continually display, just as your fellow devotee to the teachings of Arnold Murray.

Mr. Yip-Yapinline, You're trying to change the subject. Why don't you answer Seeking's question abt. your nice Italian couple? I want to know if your false molokan religion finally accepted Christianity. I think you are the problem, not the cure.

Guest xpat kermani

Dear Mr. Steadfast, I'm looking for an old friend and I think you can help me find him. Hoping you can help me. From an xpat Kermanite

Guest Steve Piv

"There are a handful of things that do cause me to question a person's profession of faith. One of the things that tops the list: racism. I believe that a person (of whatever color) who is a racist or glories in the color of their skin, knows nothing of the Gospel and very probably has never met the Savior. A person (of whatever color) who creates divides in the Body of Christ around skin-color demonstrates a great deal about just how intimately acquainted they are with God and His Word.

Racism is a sin (it's hatred) that will be judged by God and will send people to hell. Any professing believer who creates an environment for it to grow will have much to answer for in my estimation."- Pastor Jeff Durbin, Apologia Church, Arizona

Guest prijun

"There are a handful of things that do cause me to question a person's profession of faith. One of the things that tops the list: racism. I believe that a person (of whatever color) who is a racist or glories in the color of their skin, knows nothing of the Gospel and very probably has never met the Savior. A person (of whatever color) who creates divides in the Body of Christ around skin-color demonstrates a great deal about just how intimately acquainted they are with God and His Word.

Racism is a sin (it's hatred) that will be judged by God and will send people to hell. Any professing believer who creates an environment for it to grow will have much to answer for in my estimation."- Pastor Jeff Durbin, Apologia Church, Arizona

3 Furthermore, you shall not intermarry with them; you shall not give your daughters to their sons, nor shall you take their daughters for your sons.

4 For they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods; then the anger of the LORD will be kindled against you and He will quickly destroy you.

5 But thus you shall do to them: you shall tear down their altars, and smash their sacred pillars, and hew down their Asherim, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Guest prijun

Context

To whom was the order given?

Who were they NOT to marry?

6 You shall say to the rebellious ones, to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD, Enough of all your abominations, O house of Israel,

7 when you brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in My sanctuary to profane it, even My house, when you offered My food, the fat and the blood; for they made My covenant void this in addition to all your abominations.

8 And you have not kept charge of My holy things yourselves, but you have set foreigners to keep charge of My sanctuary.

Guest prijun

You are not the new israel so enough of that garbage

This was given to the Jews to not marry pagans.. Period

You cannot twist it to justify the cults overt racism

Apostle Peter was not speaking to the Jews when he said;

9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for Gods own possession, to proclaim the virtues of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Not exclusively

The things that once were exclusive to Israel are now the property of every Christian

Read the CONTEXT

4 ¶ Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
6 Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."
7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,"
8 and "A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. 1 Peter 2

You and your cult REJECT the Chief Cornerstone and therefore are illegitimate

I don't need a bearded mediator to pray me into heaven or anything else

What you are shovelling is maybe only good for fertilizing the flowers

Guest prijun

Not exclusively

The things that once were exclusive to Israel are now the property of every Christian

Read the CONTEXT

4 ¶ Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,

5 you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

6 Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."

7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,"

8 and "A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. 1 Peter 2

You and your cult REJECT the Chief Cornerstone and therefore are illegitimate

I don't need a bearded mediator to pray me into heaven or anything else

What you are shovelling is maybe only good for fertilizing the flowers

On the contrary.

10 By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise master builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds.

11 For no one can lay a foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, or straw,

13 his workmanship will be evident, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will prove the quality of each mans work.

14 If what he has built survives, he will receive a reward.

15 If it is burned up, he will suffer loss. He himself will be saved, but only as one being snatch

16 Do you not know that you yourselves are Gods temple, and that Gods Spirit dwells in you?

17 If anyone destroys Gods temple, God will destroy him; for Gods temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Every mans own house is tested to see if it is worthy.

Guest prijun

No "contrary"

Your cult rejects the Chief Cornerstone and His plan for Salvation

The passage was/is addressing Christians then and now Jewish or not

The Jews are foreigners and aliens in the Kingdom of God. Whereas the True Christian are its true citizens. There are none that are uncircumcized of heart.

19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with Gods people and also members of his household,

20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit

Guest prijun

Why then would your cult call themselves the "new israel" if the Jews are foreigners and aliens

That makes you the "New Foreigners and Aliens"

How is that working for you?

The Jews have lost their birthright.

,Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Not according to the Bible

1 ¶ When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai — ‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.
2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.”
3 At this, Abram fell face down on the ground. Then God said to him,
4 ¶ “This is my covenant with you: I will make you the father of a multitude of nations!
5 What’s more, I am changing your name. It will no longer be Abram. Instead, you will be called Abraham, for you will be the father of many nations.
6 I will make you extremely fruitful. Your descendants will become many nations, and kings will be among them! Genesis 17

Try again

Guest prijun

Not according to the Bible

1 ¶ When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, I am El-Shaddai God Almighty. Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.

2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.

3 At this, Abram fell face down on the ground. Then God said to him,

4 ¶ This is my covenant with you: I will make you the father of a multitude of nations!

5 Whats more, I am changing your name. It will no longer be Abram. Instead, you will be called Abraham, for you will be the father of many nations.

6 I will make you extremely fruitful. Your descendants will become many nations, and kings will be among them! Genesis 17

Try again

And yet the jews are not Abraham's children but the devils.

What did Christ say?

37 I know you are Abrahams descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you.

38 I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.

39Abraham is our father, they replied.

If you were children of Abraham, said Jesus, you would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing.

41 You are doing the works of your father.

We are not illegitimate children, they answered. Our only Father is God Himself.

42 Jesus said to them, If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43 Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires.

The roses are blooming from all the stuff you are shovelling

The religious Jews were looking for any way to discredit Jesus and failed at every turn

Just as they identified as from the line of Abraham your cult is of the line of good ol' maxim

Same thing.

Both lost and both deceived

Back to the original thread topic...

If your cult was righteous and Godly where is the evidence of this?

Observe the level of whiteness in your cult and you'll have your answer

Guest prijun

The religious Jews were looking for any way to discredit Jesus and failed at every turn

Just as they identified as from the line of Abraham your cult is of the line of good ol' maxim

Same thing.

You sir, are a racist against whites.

Guest prijun

Same thing.

Not yet. There is still 6 more weeks of winter.

That has to be the most wobble headed statement you've ever made

Your cult excludes people because of their skin color and uses mis-applied Scripture to somehow justify it

Scipture does not exclude people in that way

Haven't you read

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

Any Greeks join you cult?

Same thing.

Guest prijun

That has to be the most wobble headed statement you've ever made

Your cult excludes people because of their skin color and uses mis-applied Scripture to somehow justify it

Scipture does not exclude people in that way

Haven't you read

There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

Any Greeks join you cult?

Same thing.

Does that also include the gay,lesbian and transgender?

God is not a Liberal.

9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts,

10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Albeit your most wobble-headed response to date, how is calling into question your cults racism construed as racist against whites?

How can anyone be racist against themselves?

Humor me and "splain" that one

Same thing.

No witty come back today?

Your nonsense has finally hit the wall?

Jesus addressed cultists like yourself when they too had NOTHING

24 But when the Pharisees heard about the miracle, they said, “No wonder he can cast out demons. He gets his power from Satan, the prince of demons.”
25 Jesus knew their thoughts and replied, “Any kingdom divided by civil war is doomed. A town or family splintered by feuding will fall apart.
26 And if Satan is casting out Satan, he is divided and fighting against himself. His own kingdom will not survive. Matthew 12

How can someone be racist against themselves?

Guest prijun

No witty come back today?

Your nonsense has finally hit the wall?

Jesus addressed cultists like yourself when they too had NOTHING

24 But when the Pharisees heard about the miracle, they said, No wonder he can cast out demons. He gets his power from Satan, the prince of demons.

25 Jesus knew their thoughts and replied, Any kingdom divided by civil war is doomed. A town or family splintered by feuding will fall apart.

26 And if Satan is casting out Satan, he is divided and fighting against himself. His own kingdom will not survive. Matthew 12

Close shop.

Aww,,, Isn't that precious

You may have finally said something so ridiculous you cannot defend it even with your ability to justify insanity

Humor me

BTW, from beforeand to keep the topic on point, any Greeks recently join your little club?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.