seeking_truth_1

How Many Christian African Americans Joined The Molokan "church&q

On 7/14/2019 at 10:56 AM, seeking_truth_1 said:

BTW. what's the tally on Black or perhaps Asian molokans this week who were allowed to join?

It's in the thread title

No it is not!  It is merely a figment of your imagination and your continued unabated desire for notoriety.  Also, an obvious childish inability to follow instructions from your intellectual and spiritual superior.

So again, concentrate and read slowly slowly and carefully and then answer, responsibly.

Also, do you continue to carry water for Calvary Chapel in its current state of obvious upheaval?  Clear answer, Please?  Which faction of CC do you demand your humongous number of Black and Asian friends support that you have a necessity to boldly show great affection? 

Truth or dare inquisition tactics, has its pitfalls, even for Pharisee Big Chief/moderator.

Neglect and irresponsibility is trap that even the great one's fall into, but not moi of course.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (4 a reason, but only 4 a shorter and shorter and season)

You are one fussy deluded person

Here's a screen cap of the thread title (if you can read)

Screen Shot 07-17-19 at 07.00 AM.PNG

Perhaps one non-White joined your cult this week?

Was it two?

How about that  "nice italian couple"?

23 ¶  When Jesus returned to the Temple and began teaching, the leading priests and elders came up to him. They demanded, “By what authority are you doing all these things? Who gave you the right?”
24  “I’ll tell you by what authority I do these things if you answer one question,” Jesus replied.
25  “Did John’s authority to baptize come from heaven, or was it merely human?” They talked it over among themselves. “If we say it was from heaven, he will ask us why we didn’t believe John.
26  But if we say it was merely human, we’ll be mobbed because the people believe John was a prophet.”
27  So they finally replied, “We don’t know.” And Jesus responded, “Then I won’t tell you by what authority I do these things.

Tell me how many non-Whites were allowed to join your cult and I'll consider the next topic otherwise kick rocks...

On 7/9/2019 at 10:49 AM, lastinline said:

Has this unceasing desire of advocacy become actual effort to openly persuade and advocate for supposedly "Black or Asian molokans" to seek membership?  

Since this desire of yours keeps being regurgitated endlessly.  I again reinforce my previous offer to have any of these individuals contact me and inform moe of their desire to continue being molokan.  I will be their strongest advocate for attendance and membership.  You know the number, so let's see how genuine or shallow your desires actually are.      

Even with your obvious limited mental capacity it seems you should be able to revisit this very resent formal adjudication of your demented desires.  So, please try to stay cognizant and totally apprised of the present.

55 minutes ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Tell me how many non-Whites were allowed to join your cult and I'll consider the next topic otherwise kick rocks...

And besides, I'm very cognizant and mindful of this warning about engaging in the folly of individuals that are lacking of mental stability in Proverbs 23:9 "Don't waste your breath on fools, for they will despise the wisest advise." (NLT your favorite version)

You may need a bit more forceful adjudication as directed in Proverbs 26:3-4 Guide a horse with a whip, a donkey with a bridle, and fool with a rod to his back!  Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are. (again your favorite NLT)

So It may very well be necessary for me to do as directed and use a bit of a whip, bridle or a rod.  So which would prefer, my little buffoon?

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Proverbs makes great logical sense & NO projection whatsoever)

th?id=OIP.5jb2XqKEAVRsNF8875jSPgAAAA&w=1        Or      th?id=OIP.EbXFTNcS5d12WGtBvqlYZQAAAA&w=1Or           th?id=OIP.KhKCTKNJ5QkxWJcsF2vEPwHaG-&w=2

Make NO mistake about it this Sola Scriptura Believer in The Rock, Yahushua Hamashiach and filled with Ruach HaKodesh will never kick the Rock!

2 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

otherwise kick rocks...

So, let moi give you some sound poignant ditty advise, my little bity meandering loosey-goosey deer in the headlights Big-chief/Pharisee moderator, get on with and “Pound Sand to Your Heart’s Content.”

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the tapestry continues to be woven until HE returns)

4 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

WOW!  Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator demands furtherance of his doctrinal thesis that continual regurgitation and/or chewing his cud for the kosher effect will result in bowing down to his feet of deceitful whims.

Seems though that he is displaying the effects of “foot in mouth disease” that permeates his whole diabolical persona non gratia.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the songs of joyful praise permeate our persona)

th?id=OIP.d4vqHWrMheiWtojKy_86CAHaIt&w=1

2 minutes ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Princess, none of your fussy responses can be remotely be construed as an answer to the topic at hand

Again, it is not the topic my little Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator.  Get with the program already.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (don't you know who he is?  He is the "Lone Ranger") 

th?id=OIP.d4vqHWrMheiWtojKy_86CAHaIt&w=1 

Listen, obviously your not ready to play with the big boys, but give it a whirl anyway, chap. 

The devil/cat caught you tongue?  Try taking the shoe out first and then you have my permission to speak on with even more regurgitation of exalting your Tower of Babel Area 51 planetary mentality. 

Question, why does "the end always justify the means" in your paranoid incoherent delineation of the Truth? 

And, remember because you're so inexperienced, you must use a least 12 lb test line to catch the really big one's.

Huh, wow was that good or what?  I might have to take the phone off the hook for awhile to hold off on talking to my adoring fans.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where exaltation of Yahuwah has bountiful rewards)

th?id=OIP.AxYrdEeEwLA2VwB1-vgFDAAAAA&w=1

To hot in the kitchen for you, huh.  Ya, I know the feeling from many-many moons ago.  I long ago learned how to be in control when there are a lot of even big sharks in the water.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (In the name of Yahuwah, Yahushua Hamashiach and Ruach HaKodesh)

1 hour ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Princess, none of your fussy responses can be remotely be construed as an answer to the topic at hand

Quite the sight of further "projection" on your part, by seeing over his left shoulder "Is Sleeping Around"?  

Self gratification is an evil that you seem to be having a hard time overcoming.  Your roots in this are obviously very deep and displaying it this way makes me cringe for your soul's health.

I haven't been ticketed in 33 years and I stay away from Dr. Pepper and the little blue V pill and its side-effects are showing in your projection.

Wow, Satan has really done a bountiful work in your so-called soul.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (In the name of Yahuwah, Yahushua Hamashiach and Ruach HaKodesh)

Image result for little blue pill      Ouch!     Image result for little blue pill       Image result for cartoon of being strangled

Wow... Nice multi-post psychotic rant but still not an answer

Flailing about trying to make something stick yet failing miserably

You're like the AOC of the cult of molokanism... You open your mouth and something increasingly more ridiculous falls out

Escuchan and respetan

I'll read (slowly) the screen cap below: How many Christian African Americans joined the molokan "church" this week?

Screen Shot 07-17-19 at 07.00 AM.PNG

C'mon precious, you can count to zero... right?

I find it interesting and amazing you cannot come to grips with your cult's blatant un-Christian racism

If you can say ZERO, we could finally move on to another topic

It's up to you

19 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Wow... Nice multi-post psychotic rant but still not an answer

Wow, that is a whole lot of "the pot calling kettle black" and obvious "Projection" on your part.

High Ho The Dario Ah Fishin' You Will Go, Ah Fishin' You Will Go.  Please don't join ANTIFA !

Your continued ever increasing diminishing cognitive abilities has now degenerated into insanity.  May I remind you my little bitty Big-Cheese/Big-chief/Pharisee/Buffoonish moderator, that asking the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different answer is clearly insane behavior.  Please get professional help immediately.

Oh, and don't forget to have those ????? Black and Asian Molokans give me a call, OK?  

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the tapestry continues to be woven until HE returns) 

This over and over-- >th?id=OIP.AxYrdEeEwLA2VwB1-vgFDAAAAA&w=1     Equals This-->  Image result for cartoon of insane man

Wow precious... I guess the answer is still ZERO

The first step to cult recovery is admitting you have a problem

Repeat after me

"I belong to a cult that actively practices racism"

"The Bible does not advocate racism"

"ZERO Asian Christians or Black Christians have been allowed to join the cult of molokanism"

You can do it...

26  From one man he created all the nations throughout the whole earth. He decided beforehand when they should rise and fall, and he determined their boundaries.
27  “His purpose was for the nations to seek after God and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him — though he is not far from any one of us.

Acts 17

On 7/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, seeking_truth_1 said:

Repeat after me

Seems your Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator "show trial" went on the road yesterday in D.C.

Image result for cartoon of big cheese    Image result for cartoon of big chief

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where we continue to pray "even so Lord Yahushua Hamashiach come quickly, Amen)

Will be interesting to see if this obvious long tortuous change will hold. 

James 1:5-6 If you need wisdom, ask our generous Yahuwah, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in Yahuwah alone. NLT

Just In:  Which Is More Virtuous To The Heart of Almighty Yahuwah?  Hating My Own Sins or The Sins of Others?

Not a trick question, whatsoever, where would the preponderance of the evidence fall?  Or, would personal conjecture suffice?  Of, no importance?  Over your head?  Or, all of the above?

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the Sovereignty of Yahuwah never ceases to amaze)  

On 7/25/2019 at 7:31 AM, lastinline said:

Seems your Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator "show trial" went on the road yesterday in D.C.

Never Trumpster and Never Truthster.  Quite the agenda for our dear fairy tale huckster-in-chief.  Seems quite similar to TDS.  No need to look it up, equals Trump Derangement Syndrome.  And also in Big-Cheese's case, TAS Truth Aversion Syndrome.

19 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

princess?

Projection taken to the next level?  Seems quite plausible when considering the source.  So it seems that his congregation's support of Planned Parenthood and Gay Pride agenda, could be at his own insistence. 

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where TRUTH is always on the agenda)

Clear Ramifications  post-152-1326502485_thumb.jpg

Image result for CARTOON of falling backwards in chair         Image result for CARTOON of falling backwards in chair       Image result for CARTOON of falling backwards in chair

Seems you've fallen into that dark hole you created and now you can't seem to get out.

And, a kindly reminder "to ask/say/do the same thing over and over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of INSANITY."  

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where insanity fears to thread)

Precious, it's obvious you cannot admit your cult overtly practices racism which is contrary to the Bible

You cannot deal with the reality of you cult's SERIOUS doctrinal issues and prefer to act as you are

Just like the Jihad Squad (Omar, Cortez, Talib and that other whack job),  just keep talking and show what your cult has done to and for you

On 7/31/2019 at 1:21 PM, seeking_truth_1 said:

You cannot deal with the reality of you cult's SERIOUS doctrinal issues and prefer to act as you are

Just like the Jihad Squad (Omar, Cortez, Talib and that other whack job),  just keep talking and show what your cult has done to and for you

Since your history provides me with a myriad of instances where your word or contentions are always suspect Yahushua Hamashiach's admonition in Matthew 7:5 is of paramount relevance.  Because, you can't/won't provide documentation that your throwing stones glass house congregation is not clearly aligned with the LGBT and Planned Parenthood communities.  

So in summation, you are to shunned as clearly a hypocrite until you take these huge beams out of your eyes with these beams of relationships with these vial anti-Yahushua belief systems.

Also I reiterate again, that "WOW!  Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator demands furtherance of his doctrinal thesis that continual regurgitation and/or chewing his cud for the kosher effect, will result in bowing down to his whims."  No way Jose or Никоим образом Хосе!  

Image result for cartoon of throwing stones glass house      Image result for cartoon of throwing stones glass house

Seems that Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator is unable to take the heat of his own making.  Weird how he looks in the mirror sees qualities that he long ago has abandoned or possibly never existed.

Seems though that he is displaying the effects of “foot in mouth disease” that permeates his whole diabolical persona non gratia.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Yahuwah, Yahushua Hamashiach and Ruach HaKodesh reside in splendor)

Image result for cartoon of grotesque image in the mirror      Image result for cartoon of grotesque image in the mirror

Bravo princess!

Just like the radical left and cult members, It is best for you to be though a fool and remain silent than to open your mouth and prove it

You can continue to open your mouth allowing the droppings to fall out

BTW, any non-white Christians join your cult this week? This month?

18 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Bravo princess!

Wow your effort in thoroughly thought provoking trolls are simply AMAZING!!

BTW, will you personally from the pulpit today introduce and welcome Planned Parenthood and Advocates of the LBGT community to stand with you on the stage and ask the congregation give them a resounding standing ovation?

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where proselytizing by LBGT & PP advocates are given a stern Biblical warning)

Minions High Five    and then   Image result for cartoon image of minion standing ovation

and more to your PRIDE as it fly's in your presence??  Image result for Gay pride flag

Does your pulpit warn of the wide gate consequences of LBGT ? Image result for cartoon image of hell fire

I present this knowing full well that because of deceitful hatred, there is only one person that will read this. 

On 8-13 David French wrote in National Review about another Pop-Culture Christian losing his faith.  He is singer song writer Marty Sampson of Hillsong and it is quite insightful read on current instability of many on the money making Christian bandwagon with no roots as Yahushua Hamashiach in Matthew 13-6 pointedly confirms. 

French points rather artfully in a quote from C.S Lewis and further elaborates about having one's faith tested for authenticity.

C. S. Lewis famously said that courage is the “form of every virtue at its testing point.” In practical application, this means that no person truly knows if he possesses any virtue until it’s tested. Do you think you’re loving? You’ll know you truly love another person only when loving that person is hard. Do you think you’re truthful? You’ll know only when telling the truth hurts. Soldiers are familiar with this phenomenon — most men who travel to the battlefield believe themselves to be brave, but they know they’re brave only if they do their duty when their life is on the line.   

Hey Lupita, how far away are you from writing your farewell letter to Yahushua Hamashiach and obedience to His Word?

Funny how when big-cheese speaks he removes all doubt of whom he serves as devotee to promotion of Planned Parenthood and LGBQ. 

last/least/foundinline ©™® (4 a reason, but only 4 a season)           

See the source imagefoot.jpg

To make sure we are quite clear:

I, in no way, shape or form support planned parenthood or lgbt, wxyz

HOWEVER, back to the ORIGINAL topic at hand: You and you're cult practices racism

How many non-whites joined your cult yesterday?

On 8/19/2019 at 11:07 AM, seeking_truth_1 said:

I, in no way, shape or form support planned parenthood or lgbt, wxyz

HOWEVER, back to the ORIGINAL topic at hand:

So let me make it quite clear by attending a congregation that welcomes participation by Planned Parenthood and LGBTQ and your sophomoric wxyz, you are also a supporter.  Calling for a standing O for them is reprehensible.  Having openly practicing Gays who flaunt and advocate for gay marriage in your sanctuary is debauchery.

last/least/foundinline ©™®  

STOP THE PRETENDING, IT IS WEARING VERY THIN !!

th?id=OIP.NQ6Om4SdTv4BTjGXQckH5QHaE-&w=255&h=171&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7  

They desire the destruction of your Soul to eternal Damnation.  Take that to the bank and deposit it.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the Big-Cheese is not DNA tested 100% real Russian cheese) 

I nor the Church we attend affirms anyting to do with LGBTQ WXYZ, Planned Parenthood or actively practices racism veiled as something spiritual

Betcha' you cannot say the same, now can you Hillary?

Deny till you die. Isn't that abouit right?

How many non-white people joined your cult this week?

Eschuchan y repetan: "ZERO. ZERO non-whites were allowed to join the cult of molokanism"

Otra Ves: "ZERO. ZERO non-whites were allowed to join the cult of molokanism"

Admitting you belong to a cult is the first step

Que dice en Espanol "Cognitive Dissonance"?

It occurs when one's ideas, beliefs, or behaviors are contradictory—when a person learns new information that challenges a deeply held belief, for example, or acts in a way that seems to undercut her self-image. The theory of cognitive dissonance helps explain the lengths to which people sometimes go to account for thoughts, words, and behaviors that seem to clash.

The similarities between individuals with lostinline’s mindset and left-wing liberal Democrats (and their left-wing liberal spokespersons aka the frenzied mass media) are eerily uncanny.

Examples---

• Brazenly/unscrupulously and incessantly spewing a false narrative despite evidence of indisputable truth.
  • Baseless unfounded with zero-substance rhetoric.
  • Non-apologetic even when proven to be blatantly in error/wrong.
  • Demonstrably exhibiting hypocrisy in its classic self-condemnatory form.

Absolutely pitiful….

On 8/30/2019 at 4:36 PM, anonymous said:

Absolutely pitiful….

That the who in Romans 1:32 is clearly you and your congregation, since you continue to refuse to give clear documented evidence to the contrary. Absolutely sad commentary for you to be compliant and accommodating with your congregation to openly promote LBGTQ...xyx and the murdering of babies who are a majority non-white by Planned Parenthood.

th?id=OIP.IMMFyUrOUUON-xEm9XChQwHaF4&w=269&h=209&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7     th?id=OIP.4aYQTIpRr5QZRb3y5y9W1QAAAA&w=160&h=212&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7   Death Culture + Anti-God Teaching

The information concerning lostinline in anonymous' post---

The similarities between individuals with lostinline’s mindset and left-wing liberal Democrats (and their left-wing liberal spokespersons aka the frenzied mass media) are eerily uncanny.

Examples---

• Brazenly/unscrupulously and incessantly spewing a false narrative despite evidence of indisputable truth.

Absolutely pitiful….

---is confirmed by lostinline every time she opens her mouth as evidenced in her previous and most recent post(s).

P.S.  REMINDER to lostinline:

Taking THE LORD GOD'S name hypocritically and in vain---

---as well as bearing false witness, are serious offenses against ALMIGHTY GOD, and bode serious repercussions.

Yet another confirmation of lostinline’s spirit of left-winged liberal Democrats and their frenzied mass media cohorts, who selectively choose to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to the truth, is found in her following statement:

That the who in Romans 1:32 is clearly you and your congregation, since you continue to refuse to give clear documented evidence to the contrary.

The truth of the matter concerning anonymous and the congregation anonymous is a member of, was, in fact, presented in a previous post:

Sorry to disappoint lastleastlostinline, but much to her chagrin, the fact/truth of the matter is that the congregation of which anonymous is a member, while compassionate, strictly adheres to and practices SOLA SCRIPTURA’S teachings:

RE: Women in the church

“For GOD is not a GOD of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.  If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.” (1 Corinthians 14:33-35)

Although women may be gifted teachers and leaders, those gifts are not to be exercised over men in the services of the church. THE LORD GOD has ordained order in HIS creation that reflects HIS own nature, an order that must be reflected in HIS church, hence it is improper (aischros: shameful, disgraceful) for women to speak in church. 

(BTW, the congregation of which anonymous is a member, also believes in the sanctity of life thus is categorically opposed to abortion, and does not in any way give credence and/or support to Planned Parenthood, and speaks out against such anti/un-SCRIPTURAL beliefs and practices.)

RE:  Homosexuality  

“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.” (Leviticus 18:22)

“For although they knew GOD, they did not honor HIM as GOD or give thanks to HIM, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.  Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal GOD for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.  Therefore GOD gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about GOD for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than THE CREATOR, WHO is blessed forever! Amen.  For this reason GOD gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.  And since they did not see fit to acknowledge GOD, GOD gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.” (Romans 1:21-28)

“Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, in accordance with THE GOSPEL of the glory of THE BLESSED GOD with which I have been entrusted.” (1 Timothy 1:8-11)

“Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that JESUS, WHO saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.  And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, HE has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.  Yet in like manner these people also, relying on their dreams, defile the flesh, reject authority, and blaspheme the glorious ones.” (Jude 1:5-8)

Obviously, according to SOLA SCRIPTURA, THE LORD GOD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah (and the surrounding cities) whose inhabitants “…indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire…”---and, serving as an example, warns against that type of lifestyle and that those who persist in it, will face “…a punishment of eternal fire” on that great Day of judgment. 

(The above SCRIPTURAL passages are pointed out to individuals in a sexually immoral lifestyle, including homosexuality, during SCRIPTURAL counseling by the congregation of which anonymous is a member.)

The congregation of which anonymous is a member, also accepts and believes worship as an act of offering sacrifice and praise to THE LORD GOD, the priority being---to worship HIM according to how HE commands/prescribes, not according to what may be acceptable and/or popular in a particular culture in a particular time (e.g., molokanism) ---and that central to worship is the proclamation of the word(s) of THE LORD GOD (aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES) by way of SCRIPTURAL exposition guided and influenced by THE HOLY SPIRIT.  This evangelical theology affirms the vital doctrines of:

SOLA SCRIPTURA:  THE HOLY SCRIPTURES is the sole written DIVINE revelation, the CHRISTian’s only infallible rule for faith and life, and alone can bind the conscience of believers absolutely. (Matthew 4:4; 2 Timothy 3:16)

SOLA FIDE:  Justification is by faith alone. By THE LORD GOD’S free gift of grace, the righteousness of CHRIST JESUS is imputed to [HIS] believers and followers by faith and is the sole ground of HIS acceptance of believers, by which sins are pardoned. (Romans 5:1; Galatians 2:16)

SOLUS CHRISTUS:  CHRIST JESUS is the only mediator through WHOSE work people are redeemed and saved. (John 14:6; John 3:16)

SOLA GRATIA:  Salvation is provided solely via the free gift of THE LORD GOD’S grace for those who believe in HIM. (Romans 2:4; Ephesians 2:8-10)

SOLI DEO GLORIA:  Salvation is of THE LORD GOD and has been accomplished by HIM, therefore to HIM alone belongs the glory. (Isaiah 42:8; Colossians 3:17)

Implicit in SOLA SCRIPTURA is the belief that SOLA SCRIPTURA is the DIVINELY inspired, infallible, and inerrant word(s) of THE LORD GOD, the sole written revelation that governs the faith and practice of the CHRISTian community, and alone can convict and bind the conscience. 

Implicit in SOLA FIDE is reference to the doctrine of justification by faith alone whereby the believer is justified before THE LORD GOD by HIS free gift of grace (CHRIST JESUS) by which HE imputes the righteousness of CHRIST JESUS to the believer (Romans 5:18-19)---and that the sole ground of justification is the merit of CHRIST JESUS, imputed to all who put their trust in HIM. To be clear, although good works flow necessarily and immediately from all justified persons, these works are not the meritorious grounds of justification (Ephesians 2:8-10).

The congregation of which anonymous is a member, also believes that the [universal] church aka the body of JESUS aka HIS one and only bride/wife, consists of all those individuals whom THE LORD GOD has/does/will save throughout the world---“…from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages…” as revealed in SOLA SCRIPTURA (Revelation 5:9; 7:9-10)---and welcomes them into HIS household of faith with rejoicing (Luke 15:4-24).  The marks of the church in individual congregations are those defining characteristics of the body of CHRIST JESUS throughout history. These marks are, especially, the right preaching of THE LORD GOD’S word(s) and the faithful declaration of THE GOSPEL by/through and under the guidance, influence, and power of THE HOLY SPIRIT, the administration of baptism and THE LORD’S supper (as HE HIMSELF instructed), the discipline of its members, and its submission to CHRIST JESUS as THE ONE [and only] true and rightful HEAD. (1 Timothy 3:13; Matthew 28:19; 16:19; 1 Corinthians 11:24-26)

JESUS’ exhortatory words remind us--- 

“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.” (Matthew 12:35-37)

As was previously and strongly urged--- for her own spiritual health and welfare/well-being, it would be wise of lostinline to cease and desist in her baseless unfounded speculative assumptions teetering on the cusp of bearing false witness---to do so is to enter into a [spiritual] danger zone.

Sorry to say it again, but continuing to spew lies is definite evidence that THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH does not reside within the individual spewing the lies---because again, THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH never lies.

A pathetic case indeed---lostinline's own words indict and condemn her---

REPEAT:

The person needs prayer BIG TIME!

But alas, like her left-winged liberal brethren who refuse to hear and see the truth---because of their arrogance and having absolutely NOTHING substantive to respond with---lostinline will continue in the same spirit to spew her baseless nonsensical falsehoods/lies.

Pitiful, absolutely pitiful....

The one who claims---  

.....Ruach HaKodesh indwells my heart and soul.

---but refuses to answer two simple questions related to RUACH HAKODESH:

JESUS promised HIS believers and followers that THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH [in them] would guide them into all truth:

“When THE SPIRIT of TRUTH comes, HE will guide you into all the truth…” (John 16:13a)

JESUS also said that when THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT comes, HE will:

“…convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment…” (John 16:8)

JESUS' disciple, James, in whom THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH resided, preached the following:

But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors.” (James 2:9)

Once again, giving lostinline the benefit of doubt in light of her references to---THE HOLY SPIRIT (an example above)---and taking her at her word that HE indwells her heart and soul---and keeping in mind the above truths of SOLA SCRIPTURA---

lostinline,

1.   What has THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH---in you---taught you concerning molokanism and its teaching of partiality (sin) aka bias/prejudice against non-molokans? 

2.   Based on the truths of SOLA SCRIPTURA, does THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH---in you---approve molokanism’s teaching of partiality (sin) aka bias/prejudice toward non-molokans?  Yes or no?

---speaks volumes regarding that person’s claims….

16 hours ago, anonymous said:

---speaks volumes regarding that person’s claims….

Yes it does for you, since just as Big-Cheese/Big-Chief/Pharisee/Buffoon moderator, you also are guilty by association with your congregational affiliation as willing accomplices and promoters of Planned Parenthood and LBGT...xyz.  

Myself who as a man and father of four, that continues after many decades, to this day in the Blessed state of Biblical Holy Matrimonial bliss.  Cannot and will not be answerable to you as a woman, let alone one who is a proponent of Lesbianism and the killing of countless millions of non-white babies by Planned Parenthood. 

post-152-1276288960_thumb.jpg      Your Pride in this affiliation is nothing to be PROUD of.

17 hours ago, anonymous said:

The truth of the matter concerning anonymous and the congregation anonymous is a member of, was, in fact, presented in a previous post:

And, I'm supposed to just accept and believe you as who is likely a fictitious concoction just as the name insinuates?  Troll elsewhere or turn to Yahuwah of Abraham, Issac and Jacob as Sola Scriptura will lead you.

REPEAT:

Examples---

---and is confirmed by lostinline every time she opens her mouth as evidenced in her previous and most recent post(s).

Absolutely pitiful….

---as well as bearing false witness, are serious offenses against ALMIGHTY GOD, and bode serious repercussions.

And the readers are supposed to believe this---

Myself who as a man and father of four, that continues after many decades, to this day in the Blessed state of Biblical Holy Matrimonial bliss.

Yeah, right, uh huh, tell us another tall tale....

You are not a man, nor are you married, nor are you a father of four.

And lostinline actually thinks she's taken seriously when she claims this---

.....Ruach HaKodesh indwells my heart and soul.

---yet cannot answer the following simple questions:

1.   What has THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH---in you---taught you concerning molokanism and its teaching of partiality (sin) aka bias/prejudice against non-molokans? 

2.   Based on the truths of SOLA SCRIPTURA, does THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH---in you---approve molokanism’s teaching of partiality (sin) aka bias/prejudice toward non-molokans?  Yes or no?

Here's my best lostinline impression... (ahem)

"What about next Tueday? I doubt you know what I think I know about the subject I'm trying to change. Nice day for a sandwich unless it's on rye. Your spiritual concoction is based upon words I truly don't understand but I'll pretend to know by stroking my beard and look like I'm in deep thought about something... Wanna go to the park? Did I leave the house without pants again? Unicorn, mudflap, wankel rotary engine!

Did you hear that?!? I think they're coming to take me away..."

On 9/12/2019 at 7:11 AM, seeking_truth_1 said:

stroking my beard

Hey Big-Chief, you need to inform your simpatico blasphemous/sacrilegious/liar widow Miss Anonymous about my magnificent distinguished well groomed grey-beard as evidence of magnificent Manhood.  Why, so she can have some semblance of truthfulness to just as you continue your's and her attempts to enlist others into promoting Planned Parenthood and LGBT...xy&z issues within a sadly ever increasing compliant populace attending your supposed Biblical establishments.    

Such irony that without any documented unassailable actual evidence to the contrary, you and her need to stop the charade in pretending to not promoting PP that murders a majority of Black babies.   

Also, seems likely that you both contribute and support Mayor and Reverend Buttigieg for POTUS in 2020.

Please say it ain't so, Huck.  

newt-gingrich-no-mayor-pete-erasing-thom

A perfect candidate for the perfect couple (seeker-of-lies & miss anonymous) with impeccable credentials for their supposed Biblical Pharisaic beliefs.  Their continued denials without actual proof and as I am the only one here presently ordained as qualified at this time to assess any and all their squishy denials and I deem them anathema and void of any Sola Scriptura Biblical substance.

As a devoted Sola Scriptura advocate, I will continue to call a spade a spade, which is absolutely necessary for these two pees in a pod advocates for Satan and his advocacy of St. Pete.

BTW reminder, my phone bill is paid and all lines are open.  So try to overcome the fear of talking to "little old moi."

newt-gingrich-no-mayor-pete-erasing-thom

When the truth comes knocking, what does big-cheese moderator do?  Shaking, he slithers off hoping no one will notice his inability make restitution for the myriad of convoluted hatred he has stooped to in his desire of prominence and stature within a community he inwardly and outwardly detests.

Tsk, tsk slither away at your own peril. Sad to see you and miss anonymous continue being venomous filled buffoonish prime and proud examples of Romans 1:32 unabated here.

Fascinating to watch as you pretend not to be, exactly to a tee what you unashamedly are.     2EyEy7EFlF2ekG8DnPbfCBSxnIq2KJ8PKMX0O-gP

th?id=OIP.igMePO7pjby22ow79mOlUQHaEg&w=2  

No, not really, a kind reminder to you two ne'er-do-wells, Biblically "The Rock" is Yahushua Hamashiach.

On 9/12/2019 at 7:11 AM, seeking_truth_1 said:

Here's my best lostinline impression... (ahem)

This?  As you fail to moderate the squishing you like the bug.  "Say it ain't so Huck" projection leaves you holding the reins of a donkey and not your fantasy you holding the reins of a Thoroughbred.

Your fear and anxiety over of being continually squished is clearly not a good look you my little litterer Poncho. 

Image result for cartoon of poncho villa riding a donkeyboot-above-scared-ant.jpg?w=600

REPEAT:

Examples---

---and is confirmed by lostinline every time she opens her mouth as evidenced in her previous and most recent post(s).

Absolutely pitiful….

Again, as is typical for those with lostinline's mindset....NOTHING BUT BASELESS/UNFOUNDED ZERO-SUBSTANCE NONSENSICAL FOOLISHNESS.

Pathetic....

23 hours ago, seeking_truth_1 said:

Continually beclowning yourself

Trolling and projection.  Two activities that you have clearly made as a staple of your daily routine.  Just as breathing and supporting Mayor and Rev Buttigieg for POTUS in 2020.

REPEAT:

Do you display your signed portraits of Mayor Pete in very prominent place in your home and/or office?  How large is your Buttigieg 2020 yard sign?

Pathetic....

Yes absolutely!  With both of you having plenty of opportunity, fail to give verifiable proof of various types that your congregations are not Satanic bastions of open support for the murdering of mostly Black babies by Planned Parenthood and the  LGBQT......xy&z movement. 

The clear representation of the both of you in Romans 1:32 does not bother or faze/shake/stun your inner consciousness. 

BTW, just curious.  If both of your fondest dreams (Yahuwah forbid) were to come true, with Buttigieg becoming POTUS, would you consider this individual as the first women POTUS are just another white-man president?  Curious astute minds really want to know?

Image result for mayor pete buttigieg 2020 yard sign     Heaven Forbid, even though Anon & Lie-Seeker love him/her.

A) We, in no way, shape or form support, affirm or give sway to the homosexual lifestyle especially when it comes to running for President nor support, affirm or give sway to planned parenthood. (I typed this slowly so you can understand the words assuming you've not been completely given over to a lie alhough your behavior seems to indicate it's too late)

B) You are a liar and deceiver while still beclowning yourself

C) How many non-Whites joined your cult this week?

D) Have you left your home (under a bridge) without pants again this week?

In the field of psychology, lostinline's tirades are known as "deflection": a narcissistic tactic to divert attention from the real issue---in lostinline's case, to deflect from the truth concerning the bias/prejudice of molokanism, and her hypocritical claims abusing the name(s) of THE LORD GOD.

Like the Democrat upstarts and their absolutely ludicrous moronic narratives, the following foolishness by lostinline, isn't worthy of a response nor the bandwidth, only pity (and prayer for these wayward individuals)---

Yes absolutely!  With both of you having plenty of opportunity, fail to give verifiable proof of various types that your congregations are not Satanic bastions of open support for the murdering of mostly Black babies by Planned Parenthood and the  LGBQT......xy&z movement. 

The clear representation of the both of you in Romans 1:32 does not bother or faze/shake/stun your inner consciousness. 

BTW, just curious.  If both of your fondest dreams (Yahuwah forbid) were to come true, with Buttigieg becoming POTUS, would you consider this individual as the first women POTUS are just another white-man president?  Curious astute minds really want to know?