Guest Shelles

Marriage And Dating

Guest Shelles

my friend was dating a Russian Molokon as of late, allthough he said it was because of religious complications that he could not date her; the understanding was that Russian Molokons could not date or marry outside of the religion. we want to know why is that? Molokons say they claim to follow and obey the Bilble, however, it does not say anywhere that one should not date/ marry outside of the religion. whats the deal?

my friend was dating a Russian Molokon as of late, allthough he said it was because of religious complications that he could not date her; the understanding was that Russian Molokons could not date or marry outside of the religion. we want to know why is that? Molokons say they claim to follow and obey the Bilble, however, it does not say anywhere that one should not date/ marry outside of the religion. whats the deal?

The only biblical requirement is that you marry a Christian. Another words if you are a Christian and your boy friend is not the Bible says you should not marry and vice-versa.

There is some Old Testament scripture that instructs Israel not to "take for yourself strange wives." This is because all other peoples in the land other than Israel were pagan worshipers. So if a man takes one of them for wife, she is the one that can turn the husband into a pagan idol worshiper. (The power that a women has)

All of this found in the Old Testament is just another way of saying not to marry a non-Christan or unbeliever.

Molokans are concerned that "outsiders" will pollute the faith by bringing with them "strange wives/teachings."

Unfortunately many marriages take place within the Molokan church where the couples are never asked or have professed that they are Christians, just marry your kind.

Guest manna

Shelles,

May I add to Prophet's comments....

The extra-Biblical book now found among those who call themselves Molokans, teaches that all other denominations, other than the "New Israelite Jumpers and Leapers", are considered the "666" that is written about in the Book of Revelation.

This teaching is "one man's OPINION" and is one of many contradictions to what is written in the Bible.

Our Molokan people came to America as immigrants, not knowing the English language. They were of peasant stock and lived mostly in rural areas of Old Russia so they were not very educated. Their first concern upon arriving in America was to earn a living to provide for their very large families. Because America and Americans were "different", they couldn't communicate well, they didn't understand American customs and laws, they (the Russians) tended to segregate themselves as in the saying, "birds of a feather, flock together."

Almost all ethnic groups, and almost all denominations (Christians and non-Christians) will try and encourage "their own" to marry within their ethnic group and/or within their own religious group. That is merely for the sake of "familiarity" and "common backgrounds". This practice, in and of itself, is understandable for two or three reasons: first, everyone knows everyone and that feels good to the parents of the couple-to-be.....the parents know who it is that their child is going to spend the rest of their life with (even if he is not "born again"). Secondly, from a religious perspective, because individual denominations have those within them who believe that their religious practices "are more correct" than other denominations, they want to keep their loved ones "in the flock", so to speak.

However, one of the major problems within Molokanism today is that not all Molokans are actually "Christians". Those who follow the teachings of MGR, as an example, are NOT born-again, Christ-followers. They hold to the teachings of MGR who claimed to be their "new israelite" messiah! A "new" redeemer. Jesus for Jews, not Gentiles. Makcim for "new jews", not Gentiles. He condemns everyone outside of his little group to hell and eternal damnation. (This from a man who formed his own kingdom, his own harem of wives and concubines.)

Another major problem in religious groups which are considered both social and religious (the two being intermingled so closely as not to be able to tell which is which), is that there is an underlying, unwritten "understanding" that if you are "born into" this socio-religious group, you are "automatically" SAVED.

Many religious groups have their idiosyncrasies but they fall into sin when they insist that their "rules" supercede those that God has taught us in the Bible!

The schism that must take place, whether individually or corporately, is the division between those within Molokanism who are Christian (born again), and those who who are Maksimisti (cultists).

Prophet said it correctly: the Bible teaches us that a born-again believer MUST NOT marry an unbeliever.

It's a bit comical to me that today's Molokans, typically the Maksimisti, who are so vocal about "not marrying out", are no more "Russian" than the man in the moon! Okay, okay, they eat borsht, but they also eat tacos, Thai food, etc. Their so-called "customs" are no longer "old world" -- they are as "American" as any other American. They just have these Russian "roots" and ancient ancestors that they elevate to god-like status and I suppose they feel it necessary to carry on this "tradition", never mind that it has nothing to do with God.

Hope this helps.

Guest Elenna

Shelles,

May I add to Prophet's comments....

The extra-Biblical book now found among those who call themselves Molokans, teaches that all other denominations, other than the "New Israelite Jumpers and Leapers", are considered the "666" that is written about in the Book of Revelation.

This teaching is "one man's OPINION" and is one of many contradictions to what is written in the Bible.

Our Molokan people came to America as immigrants, not knowing the English language. They were of peasant stock and lived mostly in rural areas of Old Russia so they were not very educated. Their first concern upon arriving in America was to earn a living to provide for their very large families. Because America and Americans were "different", they couldn't communicate well, they didn't understand American customs and laws, they (the Russians) tended to segregate themselves as in the saying, "birds of a feather, flock together."

Almost all ethnic groups, and almost all denominations (Christians and non-Christians) will try and encourage "their own" to marry within their ethnic group and/or within their own religious group. That is merely for the sake of "familiarity" and "common backgrounds". This practice, in and of itself, is understandable for two or three reasons: first, everyone knows everyone and that feels good to the parents of the couple-to-be.....the parents know who it is that their child is going to spend the rest of their life with (even if he is not "born again"). Secondly, from a religious perspective, because individual denominations have those within them who believe that their religious practices "are more correct" than other denominations, they want to keep their loved ones "in the flock", so to speak.

However, one of the major problems within Molokanism today is that not all Molokans are actually "Christians". Those who follow the teachings of MGR, as an example, are NOT born-again, Christ-followers. They hold to the teachings of MGR who claimed to be their "new israelite" messiah! A "new" redeemer. Jesus for Jews, not Gentiles. Makcim for "new jews", not Gentiles. He condemns everyone outside of his little group to hell and eternal damnation. (This from a man who formed his own kingdom, his own harem of wives and concubines.)

Another major problem in religious groups which are considered both social and religious (the two being intermingled so closely as not to be able to tell which is which), is that there is an underlying, unwritten "understanding" that if you are "born into" this socio-religious group, you are "automatically" SAVED.

Many religious groups have their idiosyncrasies but they fall into sin when they insist that their "rules" supercede those that God has taught us in the Bible!

The schism that must take place, whether individually or corporately, is the division between those within Molokanism who are Christian (born again), and those who who are Maksimisti (cultists).

Prophet said it correctly: the Bible teaches us that a born-again believer MUST NOT marry an unbeliever.

It's a bit comical to me that today's Molokans, typically the Maksimisti, who are so vocal about "not marrying out", are no more "Russian" than the man in the moon! Okay, okay, they eat borsht, but they also eat tacos, Thai food, etc. Their so-called "customs" are no longer "old world" -- they are as "American" as any other American. They just have these Russian "roots" and ancient ancestors that they elevate to god-like status and I suppose they feel it necessary to carry on this "tradition", never mind that it has nothing to do with God.

Hope this helps.

Wow I am reading comments that are totally against The Russian Molokans. NO we are not to marry outside of Our Faith. Catholic's are raised a certain way, Jewish are raised a certain way and The Molokans are raised Our own certain way as well. WE are Christians and believe in Our Traditions just as many are raised with their traditions. To say that were comical is completely unjustworthy and unfair. And then to bring God into it like we don't believe in God is completely WRONG!! We have Our own ways and just like The Amish don't marry out or their Faith and Traditions The Molokans are the same way, We are Born into it and we are not to marry out of it and if we do. we are not allowed to participate in Church. And that is how we are brought up to understand that if we marry out of our faith, then we know the consequences of it. Look up The Molokan Drinkers or Jumpers you will get a better understanding then ANGRY people who don't understand or have married out in again which they understood what will happen if they did so.

Can you show me this anywhere in the Bible regarding your "faith"?

Marrying "out" of what?

Are you suggesting marrying "out" of molokanism is marrying out of Christianity?

It appears to be marrying out of your skin color (aka racism) is the real issue if you are inclined to be honest with yourself

You cite the Amish & Catholics

Are they Christians?

Could a molokan marry an Amish person and be okay?

Guest introspctive

Guest_Elenna_*,

"Not allowed to participate in church" is exactly like the Orthodox or Catholic church which both have their merits and issues (like man made doctrines, or have many (majority of) congregants who do not read or study or have a basic understanding of the Bible, or have congregants who misplace their faith in traditions or rules that go against what the Bible tells us to do or not to do). Molokan churches have evolved into something that no longer encourages evangelizing inside or outside of each congregation's confines. The language barrier has also become a issue for all congregations, does anyone know what percentage of each congregation is fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Russian? If it is not 100%, those who do not understand what is being said are not being fed spiritually. How does attendance look every weekend when there is not a wedding, funeral, xtini, or church holiday going on, how many Molokans get by being Paska and Kusha Molokans? Why is the divorce rate so high? Why are both UMCA locations turning into something that isn't what the original founders intended? Don't get me wrong, there are still pockets of good Molokan people who put Jesus first in their lives and have it right, unfortunately they are the minority and if the current leadership doesn't soon have an awakening, things will continue to stagnate and start to look more like Clark Street Church as time goes by. :mellow:

There is a axiom in physics known as ,"The Egg and the Omelette," If you break and egg and mix it with other ingredients you form an omelette. But you can never separate it back to it's fundamental properties again. You can not make an egg out of am omelette. To say that the Molokan Brotherhood is racist and hateful is not fundamentally true. If by accepting the Italian couple and the Black African couple you then create an omelette. They will bring their fundamental properties with them and change the nature of the Brotherhood. To say that this would not happen is being very naive. It is not a religious matter but one of remaining an egg.

EGK

Firstly I never said "hateful", that's you

I did say racist as contrasted with what the Bible teaches about race being a non-issue

I would imagine that some rank and file members may not care but the "leaders" are the problem

People don't want negative focus from the cult leadership for fear of being thrown out of the "temple"

However Paul, in his letter below, corrects Peter and you

He calls it hypocrisy

11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong.
12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile Christians, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision.
13 As a result, other Jewish Christians followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.
14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?
15 “You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles.
16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.” Galatians 2

Are the nice italian couple or black person who has come to Faith in Christ part of the family or not?

According to the Bible their "fundamental nature" is the same as any True Believer in Christ

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians

Where are the non-(egg) whites for this omlette?

Firstly I never said "hateful", that's you

I did say racist as contrasted with what the Bible teaches about race being a non-issue

I would imagine that some rank and file members may not care but the "leaders" are the problem

People don't want negative focus from the cult leadership for fear of being thrown out of the "temple"

However Paul, in his letter below, corrects Peter and you

He calls it hypocrisy

11 But when Peter came to Antioch, I had to oppose him to his face, for what he did was very wrong.

12 When he first arrived, he ate with the Gentile Christians, who were not circumcised. But afterward, when some friends of James came, Peter wouldn’t eat with the Gentiles anymore. He was afraid of criticism from these people who insisted on the necessity of circumcision.

13 As a result, other Jewish Christians followed Peter’s hypocrisy, and even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.

14 When I saw that they were not following the truth of the gospel message, I said to Peter in front of all the others, “Since you, a Jew by birth, have discarded the Jewish laws and are living like a Gentile, why are you now trying to make these Gentiles follow the Jewish traditions?

15 “You and I are Jews by birth, not ‘sinners’ like the Gentiles.

16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.” Galatians 2

Are the nice italian couple or black person who has come to Faith in Christ part of the family or not?

According to the Bible their "fundamental nature" is the same as any True Believer in Christ

16 Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.

17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians

Where are the non-(egg) whites for this omlette?

My Friend,

Yes, I did say hateful and that was wrong of me and for that I do apologize. I also totally agree with the scripture you have offered and do also believe that a person is made right with God through belief in Christ Jesus only. The Italian or Black couple is also a part of the family of God if they also are believers in Christ only.

EGK

Fair enough...

So why are they excluded from molokanism because of their race seeing as they are "believers in Christ only"?

There are those within molokansim who are not "believers in Christ only". Should they be shown the door?

Fair enough...

So why are they excluded from molokanism because of their race seeing as they are "believers in Christ only"?

There are those within molokansim who are not "believers in Christ only". Should they be shown the door?

My Friend;

Why would they want to join a Molokan Church?

There are those in every church that are not "believers in Christ only". Should they all be shown the door?

EGK

You would exclude people because of skin color so I figured you'd do the same for other reasons

What is the purpose of Church?

One primary role is:

11 Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.
12 Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. Ephesians 4

If you belong to a Christian Church, this should be a part of what goes on and, by virtue ot that, people would want to join

You would exclude people because of skin color so I figured you'd do the same for other reasons

What is the purpose of Church?

One primary role is:

11 Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.

12 Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ. Ephesians 4

If you belong to a Christian Church, this should be a part of what goes on and, by virtue ot that, people would want to join

My Friend;

Then through my translation of your reply you are saying they would not want to join anyway. So what is the problem?

May be they just did not feel comfortable with people other than their own or did not like the food or clothes. May be

they did not understand the language or customs of the people from a different cultural back ground. Are they also prejudice?

It is really great to play in make believe, I see why you enjoy it so much.

EGK

Guest BibleStudent

Interesting way to ignore the obvious racial bias of molokanism

Acts 17:26 From one man He made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

Deut 32:8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided all mankind...

THE LORD GOD'S word(s) aka...truth...is always on target and applicable in each and every one of life's situations—-including but not limited to the situation with molokanism and its advocates.

In the book of Jeremiah is the following...truth:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? I THE LORD search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.' (Jeremiah 17:9-10)

Denying, excusing, ignoring, masquerading...truth...is characteristic of a deceitful and desperately sick heart/mind. The deceitful heart/mind is capable of and quite skillful in fabricating endless cover ups, excuses, falsehoods, and even feigning ignorance as a means of denying/rejecting...truth.

Apostle Paul exposed some of the traits and behavior of the unregenerated heart/mind in his Romans epistle:

“For the wrath of GOD is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. For what can be known about GOD is plain to them, because GOD has shown it to them. For HIS invisible attributes, namely, HIS eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew GOD, they did not honor HIM as GOD or give thanks to HIM, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal GOD for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Therefore GOD gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about GOD for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than THE CREATOR, WHO is blessed forever! Amen.” (Romans 1:18-25)

Interestingly, as THE HOLY SCRIPTURES attest...

“For although they knew GOD, they did not honor HIM as GOD or give thanks to HIM, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened.”

...the deceitful and sick heart/mind knows...truth...but chooses to deny, dishonor, ignore, and reject...truth.

This is more than obvious in egk's ongoing attempts to defend the anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings and consequent anti/un-SCRIPTURAL actions of molokanism via its proponents (himself included), and will undoubtedly make a conscious decision to yet again circumvent...truth...by willfully choosing to cover up, deny, excuse, ignore, and reject...truth...with the primary objective of appeasing and satiating his own biased/prejudiced conscience concerning the anti/un-SCRIPTURAL teachings of molokanism. He continues to ignore the obvious fact/truth that molokanism, which teaches “molokans only” to the exclusion of all others, is in itself telling of bias/prejudice and in violation of THE LORD GOD'S way, will, and word(s)---which is what seeking and other CHRISTians on this forum have been saying all along. And egk knows this well because again, the word(s) of THE LORD GOD is...truth[ful]:

“For although they knew GOD...”

But again, the deceitful and sick heart/mind does not desire to comprehend/see...truth...hence will always attempt to cover up, deny, excuse, ignore, and suppress...truth. Why, one may ask? The answer is a simple one---truth...exposes sin/wrongdoing.

What a pity that one resorts to deceit (deluding even oneself) in attempts to justify that which is unjustifiable and even condemned by the [truthful] word(s) of THE LORD GOD.

Pity, pity, such a pity....

P.S. egk's antithetical view re: molokanism as something THE LORD GOD approves of is no different than f/m/p's antithetical view that THE LORD GOD approves of and condones sin/wrongdoing---both are anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus erroneous perspectives/positions. Too bad [for them], so sad [to witness]....

Guest prijun

45 The good man brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil treasure of his heart. For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks.

18 But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a man.

19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, and slander.

20 These are what defile a man, but eating with unwashed hands does not defile him.

Guest prijun

Inter racial as well as inter faith and inter national marriages is sexual immorality.

God Himself placed borders and boundaries between races and nationalities.

As Apostle Paul said, "And He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands and territories"

Those who teach otherwise are false teachers and Christ Himself will kill all such children born from such a lawless pair.

20 But I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads My servants to be sexually immoral and to eat food sacrificed to idols.
21 Even though I have given her time to repent of her immorality, she is unwilling.

22 Behold, I will cast her onto a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her will suffer great tribulation unless they repent of her deeds.
23 Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds

Thank You Anonymous!

Let me quote the word of God:

But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a while. Then he addressed them: Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men: you will only find yourselves fighting God." Acts 5 34-39 NIV

Instead of railing against the Molokans, pray for them so that God touches their hearts. If you find me so disgusting, pray for me, so that God opens my eyes to the truth. That is what I do for you and all who are willing to stand up for the truth and their beliefs. If the Molokans are totally wrong then they will fail and be dispersed, if not they will remain and you will continue to bang your head against a wall.

EGK

EGK, with all due respect, please do not play the victim card nor use non-attributable rhetoric

You alleged I said I "hate" molokans and you now allege anonymous of calling you/molokans "disgusting"

Both are wholly inaccurate

You did acknowledge the assertion against me as incorrect and I thank you for that

Would you extent the same courtesy to anonymous

I think that is a reasonable request

Guest V.V.

Thank You Anonymous!

Let me quote the word of God:

But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a while. Then he addressed them: Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men: you will only find yourselves fighting God." Acts 5 34-39 NIV

Instead of railing against the Molokans, pray for them so that God touches their hearts. If you find me so disgusting, pray for me, so that God opens my eyes to the truth. That is what I do for you and all who are willing to stand up for the truth and their beliefs. If the Molokans are totally wrong then they will fail and be dispersed, if not they will remain and you will continue to bang your head against a wall.

EGK

SOME PREGUNI ARE ALREADY JOINING OTHER FAITH, LEAVING M.G.R"S BIBLE "BOOK OF THE SUN" BEHIND. DID YOU KNOW THAT IN ANCIENT TIMES OUR BIBLE WAS CALLED "BOOK OF THE SUN"? CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF. MAKSIMISTI CONSIDER M.G.R'S "BOOK OF THE SUN" TO BE HOLLER THEN OUR BIBLE. YOU CAN TELL WHO THEY ARE, BY WHO IS USING IT DURING BLESSING CEREMONY OR SINGING FROM IT. LET'S KEEP BANGING SENSE IN TO DARK CORNERS OF MAKSIMISTI BRAINS. MAYBE JUST MAYBE SOME GOOD WILL

COME OF IT.

V.V.

EGK, with all due respect, please do not play the victim card nor use non-attributable rhetoric

You alleged I said I "hate" molokans and you now allege anonymous of calling you/molokans "disgusting"

Both are wholly inaccurate

You did acknowledge the assertion against me as incorrect and I thank you for that

Would you extent the same courtesy to anonymous

I think that is a reasonable request

My Friend,

Read again what I wrote and do not add to it. It says, "If you find me so disgusting", nothing about Molokans. Also I said to you,"hateful", which I afterwards apologized to you for saying, even though I did not feel it needed an apology. I find nothing to apologize to Anonymous about, I only asked for this person to pray for me, which I do for both of you. It always amazes me how you pick on the little things said and fester them into a sore.

Keep me in your prayers, EGK

Pick on?

No it's trying to keep on point

We, for the purposes of this discussion, are going to assert the nice Italian couple or black man/woman are Christians

You said "The Italian or Black couple is also a part of the family of God if they also are believers in Christ only."

WHY are they not allowed to join molokanism?

I asserts it's racism and you're making an omlette

(Post #19)

egk,

This is not the first time you are crying "poor me, poor me," nor are your complaints of "bashing, railing" etc. "against the molokans." It's been your modus operandi whenever you (and like-minded dyed-in-the-wool traditionalists) are proven to be in error by THE LORD GOD'S word(s) which is...truth.

No one has ever verbalized and/or thinks of you as "disgusting." That too, is a defensive reaction to the...truth...when you are being convicted by the...truth...of rebellion against the...truth...aka sin/wrongdoing. Instead of fessing up to the...truth...in this case, that molokanism teaches bias/prejudice against non-molokans which is anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus anti/un-CHRISTian and erroneous, you continue to insist on suppressing the...truth...via your covering up the...truth...with your lame excuses in behalf of non-molokans seen in posts #11 & #13.

It's been stated previously---any and all congregations that are bona fide---CHRISTian---are welcoming of all---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who desire to know...THE TRUTH (John 14:6).

The point is---it doesn't matter if others (non-molokans) desire or do not desire to attend and/or become members of the molokan community---what matters is whether the molokan "church," which claims the name of "CHRIST[ian]," is following in the footsteps of, obeying, and exemplifying their HEAD---JESUS [THE] CHRIST.

Are---they---accepting of all---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who are born again believers for whom JESUS died?

Are---their---doors open to anyone and everyone---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who desires to come to the saving knowledge of JESUS?

Everyone in the molokan community and on this forum, including you, knows the answers to those questions---no, they are not.

So the question is---are they truly, in...truth, according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES which is...truth, bona fide CHRISTians in their biased/prejudiced teaching and stance against non-molokans?

The answer to that question as well, is sadly all too obvious---and your continued denial, suppression, and rejection of the...truth...in this matter, only reinforces your delusion, and once again confirms the word(s) of THE LORD GOD concerning the "deceitful and desperately sick" heart/mind. (Jeremiah 17:9) 

P.S.  FYI---exposure of sin/wrongdoing, verbally and/or in written form, is not mutually exclusive of prayer....

(Post #19)

egk,

This is not the first time you are crying "poor me, poor me," nor are your complaints of "railing, bashing," etc. "against the molokans." It's been your modus operandi whenever you (and like-minded dyed-in-the-wool traditionalists) are proven to be in error by THE LORD GOD'S word(s) which is...truth.

No one has ever verbalized and/or thinks of you as "disgusting." That too, is a defensive reaction to the...truth...when you are being convicted by the...truth...of rebellion against the...truth...aka sin/wrongdoing. Instead of fessing up to the...truth...in this case, that molokanism teaches bias/prejudice against non-molokans which is anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus anti/un-CHRISTian and erroneous, you continue to insist on suppressing the...truth...via your covering up the...truth...with your lame excuses in behalf of non-molokans seen in posts #11 & 13.

It's been stated previously---any and all congregations that are bona fide---CHRISTian---are welcoming of all---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who desire to know...THE TRUTH (John 14:6).

The point is---it doesn't matter if others (non-molokans) desire or do not desire to attend and/or become members of the molokan community---what matters is whether the molokan "church," which claims the name of "CHRIST[ian}," is following in the footsteps of, obeying, and exemplifying their HEAD---JESUS [THE] CHRIST.

Are---they---accepting of all---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who are born-again believers for whom JESUS died?

Are---their---doors open to anyone and everyone---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who desires to come to the saving knowledge of JESUS?

Everyone in the molokan community and on this forum, including you, knows the answers to those questions----no, they are not.

So the question is---are they truly, in...truth, according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES which is...truth, bona fide CHRISTians in their biased/prejudiced teaching and stance against non-molokans?

The answer to that question as well, is sadly all too obvious---and your continued denial, suppression, and rejection of the...truth...in this matter, only reinforces your delusion, and once again confirms the word(s) of THE LORD GOD concerning the "deceitful and desperately sick" heart/mind. (Jeremiah 17:9)

P.S. FYI---exposure of sin/wrongdoing, verbally and/or in written form, is not mutually exclusive of prayer....

Where have Molokans ever stopped any person from believing and receiving Christ as their savior ?

When have Molokans stopped any person from reading about or expressing their belief in Christ ?

Where have they not been good neighbors to the people around them ?

If you find open discussion, scripture and opinions that are contrary to yours delusional, so be it.

EGK

Wow...!

That is simply NOT the issue

The issue IS NOT is molokanism "good" to neightbors or "stopped" (as if they could) someone from coming to Faith

Should molokanism, as a "christian church", exclude people because of race?

Again stop playing the victim card and infer you are being called delusional by myself or anonymous

Opinions not based in Scripture are not contrary to another opinion, they are contrary to Scripture

Can't you simply admit molokanism prohibits non-whites from joining and attending their "christian church"

(Post #25)

egk,

If an Iranian family, or Italian family, or African family who were born again believers in JESUS, who were fluent in Russian, who liked everything about molokans and their culture, cuisine, etc., desired to become members of the molokan "church"---would they be welcomed by the molokan "church" leadership (and community) and allowed to become members and participate in worship services alongside everyone else in the molokan "church[es]"?

Yes or no?

No excuses, no opinions---just a straightforward and honest---yes or no?

And if not, why not---according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES?

When people are intellectually lazy and their arguments are replete with red herrings they, at some point, go silent

Faced with Biblical facts their response is "you're a hater" instead of admitting their position is flawed

Let's make an omlette

When people are intellectually lazy and their arguments are replete with red herrings they, at some point, go silent

Faced with Biblical facts their response is "you're a hater" instead of admitting their position is flawed

Let's make an omlette

Classic trolling/fishing expedition from our beloved hater-in-chief. This is the result of exploiting his ill-gotten gain of stealing ownership of the mantra of Molokan on the web. His miss conceived belief that by some type of God ordained happenstance he became aware the availability of purchasing the web ownership of the Molokan mantra, God has ordained him as the Pontiff of Molokans. Nothing could be further from the TRUTH. I was informed of the circumstances around this spiritual happenstance by him personally in his first phone call to me and not the last call at the time. He is now no longer desirous of any phone conversation which I perceive that he fears would hinder his desire of his personal Pontification by the Molokan Brotherhood.

Yes, I’m fully aware that this will bring further trolling/fishing for responses from “little old me.” But I am compelled to set the record straight.

And, furthermore the obvious is happening in your miss-guided endeavor as I have said previously it is “slip-sliding-away,” which NO amount of your trolling/fishing will change. Nothing you do will hide the FACT that you never had or desired to have ANY actual/true relationship/experience within the Molokan Community. Your actions in many ways only hinder those of us with credibility, hold dear our Molokan relationships and desire to share the Sola Scriptura Yeshua Hamashiach to all, within the confines of the Molokan Community to the best of our God-given ability.

FYI, pontiff, the number has been the same for forty years now.

leastinline (where the facts are the facts)

(Post #25)

egk,

If an Iranian family, or Italian family, or African family who were born again believers in JESUS, who were fluent in Russian, who liked everything about molokans and their culture, cuisine, etc., desired to become members of the molokan "church"---would they be welcomed by the molokan "church" leadership (and community) and allowed to become members and participate in worship services alongside everyone else in the molokan "church[es]"?

Yes or no?

No excuses, no opinions---just a straightforward and honest---yes or no?

And if not, why not---according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES?

Yes!

It has happened in the past. The odds of your scenario, nill.

Now answer my questions from Post # 25, your turn...

EGK

Now answer my questions from Post # 25, your turn... (Post #31)

You've answered your own questions in your post #31---

Now---are you willing to conduct a little experiment to dispel your delusions (or confirm them)?

Now answer my questions from Post # 25, your turn...

You've answered your own questions in your post #31---

Now are you willing to conduct a little experiment to dispel your delusions?

Sorry, but this is not "Dancing with the Stars", just answer my Post #25.

EGK

(Post #34)

REPEAT: You've answered your own questions in your post #31---

Now---are you willing to conduct a little experiment to dispel your delusions (or confirm them)?

(Post #34)

REPEAT: You've answered your own questions in your post #31---

It is I who asked you to answer my questions. Just a few words is all it takes. I know you can write volumes of words to express yourself. Post #25

No, I do not need "little experiments". Especially when someone calls me delusional.

EGK

Really?

A Black Christian would be welcomed to join and participate?

White Christians cannot even do so today

Where are you getting your facts?

Yes, tell me when one has ever been turned away? Show me the facts, dates and places.

I see "white Christians" joining all the time.

EGK

(Post #36)

egk,

You really need to buck up and face the truth/reality re: molokanism and its bias/prejudice towards non-molokans---enough suppression of the truth in this matter as your continued willful stubbornness in denying/rejecting the truth only confirms your delusion, and no amount of lame excuses to masquerade this fact/truth will alter the fact/truth.

The fact/truth is---you are fearful of conducting a simple experiment to dispel (or confirm) your delusion---because you already know the outcome---prohibition against and rejection of non-molokans---black/brown/red/yellow/"other" white (regardless of whether they are born again CHRISTians)---who may desire to become members of the molokan "church."

Grow a spine already....

(Post #36)

egk,

You really need to buck up and face the truth/reality re: molokanism and its bias/prejudice towards non-molokans---enough suppression of the truth in this matter as your continued willful stubbornness in denying/rejecting the truth only confirms your delusion, and no amount of lame excuses to masquerade this fact/truth will alter the fact/truth.

The fact/truth is---you are fearful of conducting a simple experiment to dispel (or confirm) your delusion---because you already know the outcome---prohibition against and rejection of non-molokans---black/brown/red/yellow/"other" white (regardless of whether they are born again CHRISTians)---who may desire to become members of the molokan "church."

Grow a spine already....

I knew you could not do it. A few simple questions were too difficult to swallow but the name calling came easy....

EGK

(Post #40)

REPEAT: You really need to buck up and face the truth/reality re: molokanism and its bias/prejudice towards non-molokans---enough suppression of the truth in this matter as your continued willful stubbornness in denying/rejecting the truth only confirms your delusion, and no amount of lame excuses to masquerade this fact/truth will alter the fact/truth.

Grow a spine already....

Attempting to appease his conscience in post #40, it appears egk needs another reality check---

Let us begin with this thread's topic---Marriage and Dating---and the origin/root of prohibiting someone from coming to the saving knowledge of JESUS.

Does molokanism allow members of the molokan community to date---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)?

Does molokanism allow members of the molokan community to marry---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)?

Everyone on this forum and in the molokan community, including egk, knows the answer to these two questions. Members of the molokan community are prohibited from dating and/or marrying---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans).

Now let's put two and two together for answers to egk's [ridiculous] questions in his post #25.

No dating---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)---thus:

No marrying--- black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)---thus:

No exposure to and interaction---with “духовный наставникий” ("spiritual mentors"---e.g., church elders/leadership), who purportedly (operative word) are the harbingers of...truth...thus:

No black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans) coming to the saving knowledge of...JESUS...WHO is...THE TRUTH (John 14:6), and no opportunity of becoming members of HIS body [of believers] (if the molokan “church” views itself as such---which it does).

The truth of the matter is that no one, repeat, no one except THE LORD GOD HIMSELF knows who was/is/will be---HIS---which means that not a one person, and especially not HIS body of believers, has the right to prohibit and/or withhold access to HIS body [of believers] (if the molokan “church” views itself as such---which it does). Quite the contrary---they should be accepting of any and all who desire to become members of JESUS' body [of believers] (if the molokan “church” considers itself to be---which it does).

JESUS made this perfectly clear in HIS reprimand of the Pharisees:

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut THE KINDGOM of HEAVEN in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.” (Matthew 23:13)

The hypocrisy of a religious group that claims the name “CHRISTian” but prohibits entry into the body, is no different than the Pharisees' hypocrisy JESUS rebuked in the above Matthew passage.

When we---listen---to the “heart” of JESUS---

“All that THE FATHER gives ME will come to ME, and whoever comes to ME I will never cast out.” (John 6:37)

---and compare HIS heart/mind to that of molokanism and its biased/prejudicial teaching against non-molokans, the point previously made regarding whether or not non-molokans desire to join the molokan church being beside the point, becomes more poignant. To repeat the point---it does not matter if non-molokans do or do not desire to become members of the molokan “church”---the point is, does the molokan religious community, which bears the name “CHRISTian,” follow in the footsteps of, obey, and exemplify THE HEAD of the church...JESUS [THE] CHRIST as it concerns---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)?

ANSWER: No, it does not. Contrarily it defies and rebels against JESUS' teaching/word(s) and even more offensively, insults HIS work on the cross, grieving THE HOLY SPIRIT and HIS work of uniting HIS body of believers---”...from every tribe and language and people and nation...” (Revelation 5:9b)...”from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages...” (Revelation 7:9a)

Rather than addressing the sin/transgression of partiality (bias/prejudice against non-molokans) in all honesty/truth and correcting the problem, die-hard [molokan] traditionalists like egk prefer to bury their heads in the sand, and choose to either ignore the issue altogether, make up shoddy excuses, and/or conjure up foolish questions as in his post #25.

The absurdity that die-hard [molokan] traditionalists like egk display in choosing to deny/reject...truth...is second only to f/p/m and his maximist brethren's foolishness which never ends and obviously only worsens every time they open their mouths.

Sad, so sad....

Where and how does the molokan brotherhood "prohibit someone from coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus" ?

EGK

(Post #43)

egk,

Any unbeliever---black/brown/red/yellow/"other" white---is welcome to attend any bona fide CHRISTian congregation to hear the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES aka THE GOSPEL aka the saving knowledge of JESUS being preached, and thereupon become a believer and member of HIS body [of believers).

Is the above scenario plausible in the "CHRISTian" molokan "church"? Yes or no?

(And please do not plead ignorance or play the victim....)

By the way, who are you attributing the quote to?

I know I've never said that

Yet another attempt to make a non-event the issue?

Where and how does the molokan brotherhood "prohibit someone from coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus" ?

EGK

(Post #43)

egk,

Any unbeliever---black/brown/red/yellow/"other" white---is welcome to attend any bona fide CHRISTian congregation to hear the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES aka THE GOSPEL aka the saving knowledge of JESUS being preached, and thereupon become a believer and member of HIS body [of believers).

Is the above scenario plausible in the "CHRISTian" molokan "church"? Yes or no?

(And please do not plead ignorance or play the victim....)

Yes, it is.. See how easy it is to answer a question.

But more so by the way of life a person lives shows them the way to Christ than what building they enter into.

EGK

Yes, it is. (Post #47)

egk,

So you're saying that any unbeliever---black/brown/red/yellow/"other" white---is welcome in any molokan "church" (congregation---whether the gathering/meeting be in a building, house, tent, etc.) to hear THE GOSPEL aka the saving knowledge of JESUS being preached, and upon becoming a believer, may become a member and fellowship with the congregation?

Is that correct?

P.S. Rather than your opinion, read Romans 10:14-17 for the...truth...concerning THE GOSPEL ("...so faith comes by hearing and hearing through the word of CHRIST").

P.P.S. Now THINK about your below statement with molokanism and its bias/prejudice against non-molokans in mind---

But more so by the way of life a person lives shows them the way to Christ than what building they enter into.

---and if you are able to, honestly/truthfully ask yourself---does discriminating against non-molokans---"show them the way to CHRIST" [JESUS]?

41 “In the future, foreigners who do not belong to your people Israel will hear of you. They will come from distant lands because of your name,
42 for they will hear of your great name and your strong hand and your powerful arm. And when they pray toward this Temple,
43 then hear from heaven where you live, and grant what they ask of you. In this way, all the people of the earth will come to know and fear you, just as your own people Israel do. They, too, will know that this Temple I have built honors your name. 1 Kings 8

33 “Do not take advantage of foreigners who live among you in your land.
34 Treat them like native-born Israelites, and love them as you love yourself. Remember that you were once foreigners living in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19

Hey "new israel", take a cue from the Bible

41 “In the future, foreigners who do not belong to your people Israel will hear of you. They will come from distant lands because of your name,

42 for they will hear of your great name and your strong hand and your powerful arm. And when they pray toward this Temple,

43 then hear from heaven where you live, and grant what they ask of you. In this way, all the people of the earth will come to know and fear you, just as your own people Israel do. They, too, will know that this Temple I have built honors your name. 1 Kings 8

33 “Do not take advantage of foreigners who live among you in your land.

34 Treat them like native-born Israelites, and love them as you love yourself. Remember that you were once foreigners living in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19

Hey "new israel", take a cue from the Bible

Thank You my Friend

This is ust what I have been saying but some are just too blind to see. In the first verse, "they will hear of you", where is the need of a church building in this statement? Show me where the Molokan brotherhood has taken advantage of foreigners? We are all foreigners here, my home is not here, is yours. Where is the discrimination, we allow all people to seek after Jesus as their savior. You two have yet to make any sense. I am still waiting for an answer to Post #43. Wiggle all you want to, just answer the question!

EGK

Guest prijun

41 In the future, foreigners who do not belong to your people Israel will hear of you. They will come from distant lands because of your name,

Jesus replied, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. "

Guest prijun

41 In the future, foreigners who do not belong to your people Israel will hear of you. They will come from distant lands because of your name,

Jesus replied, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. "

24 The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.

25 Nor is He served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.

It is God who serves men and gives them all things freely.

Guest prijun

You're wrongly citing the Bible to contradict the Bible?

The world turns around man. The crown of Gods creation.

How soon you forget your other blither

You say one thing and the Bible says the opposite

Christ did not come to call sinners to repentance but to call those who are predestined to be confirmed to his own image.
<<snip>>

32 "I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." Luke 5

You should read the Bible and not listen to the voices in your head

EGK

I've been using (as anonymous has) the Socratic method to try and bring you to the Truth regarding this subject

The problem is you are 1) not being honest with yourself or 2) intellectually lazy

In either case, you refuse to apply critical thinking

Certainly it's God's Spirit that convicts, but you need to allow that work to occur and accept the evidence shown

Changing the subject doesn't work and contradicting yourself weakens your position

Through the process of elimination (a.k.a no more "wiggle room") where all reasonable / logical options are explored and the Truth is exposed, you cannot continue to ignore the obvious

a) It's a waste of my time to continue

b) You are unwilling to admit the obvious

c) The exercise has been repeated enough times to afford you the benefit of the doubt

Again, I cannot tell if it's self-deception or intellectual laziness on your part but the outcome is the same

I guess it's egg White's Only omelettes for the cult

THE LORD GOD'S word(s) is forever...true/truth...and according to HIS word(s), if a person continues to deny, suppress, and/or reject...truth, HE will send them a spirit of delusion to actually believe the falsehoods/lies they have chosen to believe (2 Thessalonians 2:10-11).

So it comes as no surprise that stubbornly willful individuals who insist on denying, suppressing, and/or rejecting...truth...suffer those consequences as seen for example, in egk's persistent willful blindness to molokanism and its discrimination and teaching of bias/prejudice against non-molokans, resulting in his current state of mind---he actually believes that molokanism does not discriminate against non-molokans (which is a falsehood/lie).

CHRISTians have and continue to do their part in presenting THE LORD GOD'S...truth...according to HIS word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, as well as pray for individuals like egk---that they would wholly surrender “me, me, me, my, my, my, ours, ours, ours....” in order to be able to see...THE LORD GOD'S way(s) and will.

Until that happens, we will continue to witness the denial, suppression, and/or rejection of...truth...in this case as it relates to molokanism's bias/prejudice against non-molokans, by dyed-in-the-wool traditionalists like egk, who simply refuse to acknowledge and come to grips with the truth of the matter in light of THE LORD GOD'S word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, which is...truth.

Too bad (for egk et al), so sad (for CHRISTians to witness rebellion against THE ANOINTED ONE)....

P.S. BTW, egk's insistence on justifying his delusion via his argument concerning "buildings," is just another tactic to deviate from and ignore the real issue, and frankly, it not only is inappropriate, it is simply---foolishness.

(Post #19)

egk,

This is not the first time you are crying "poor me, poor me," nor are your complaints of "railing, bashing," etc. "against the molokans." It's been your modus operandi whenever you (and like-minded dyed-in-the-wool traditionalists) are proven to be in error by THE LORD GOD'S word(s) which is...truth.

No one has ever verbalized and/or thinks of you as "disgusting." That too, is a defensive reaction to the...truth...when you are being convicted by the...truth...of rebellion against the...truth...aka sin/wrongdoing. Instead of fessing up to the...truth...in this case, that molokanism teaches bias/prejudice against non-molokans which is anti/un-SCRIPTURAL thus anti/un-CHRISTian and erroneous, you continue to insist on suppressing the...truth...via your covering up the...truth...with your lame excuses in behalf of non-molokans seen in posts #11 & 13.

The point is---it doesn't matter if others (non-molokans) desire or do not desire to attend and/or become members of the molokan community---what matters is whether the molokan "church," which claims the name of "CHRIST[ian}," is following in the footsteps of, obeying, and exemplifying their HEAD---JESUS [THE] CHRIST.

Are---they---accepting of all---black/brown/yellow/red/white---who are born-again believers for whom JESUS died?

Everyone in the molokan community and on this forum, including you, knows the answers to those questions----no, they are not.

P.S. FYI---exposure of sin/wrongdoing, verbally and/or in written form, is not mutually exclusive of prayer....

Where have Molokans ever stopped any person from believing and receiving Christ as their savior ?

When have Molokans stopped any person from reading about or expressing their belief in Christ ?

Where have they not been good neighbors to the people around them ?

If you find open discussion, scripture and opinions that are contrary to yours delusional, so be it.

EGK

Let me repeat this one more time, just answer these questions for me.

You can call me any kind of name or label me any way you like, I accept this from you.

EGK

(Post #63)

REPEAT: Post #42

Attempting to appease his conscience in post #40, it appears egk needs another reality check---

Let us begin with this thread's topic---Marriage and Dating---and the origin/root of prohibiting someone from coming to the saving knowledge of JESUS.

Does molokanism allow members of the molokan community to date---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)?

Does molokanism allow members of the molokan community to marry---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)?

Everyone on this forum and in the molokan community, including egk, knows the answer to these two questions. Members of the molokan community are prohibited from dating and/or marrying---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans).

Now let's put two and two together for answers to egk's [ridiculous] questions in his post #25.

No exposure to and interaction---with “духовный наставникий” ("spiritual mentors"---e.g., church elders/leadership), who purportedly (operative word) are the harbingers of...truth...thus:

No black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans) coming to the saving knowledge of...JESUS...WHO is...THE TRUTH (John 14:6), and no opportunity of becoming members of HIS body [of believers] (if the molokan “church” views itself as such---which it does).

The truth of the matter is that no one, repeat, no one except THE LORD GOD HIMSELF knows who was/is/will be---HIS---which means that not a one person, and especially not HIS body of believers, has the right to prohibit and/or withhold access to HIS body [of believers] (if the molokan “church” views itself as such---which it does). Quite the contrary---they should be accepting of any and all who desire to become members of JESUS' body [of believers] (if the molokan “church” considers itself to be---which it does).

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut THE KINDGOM of HEAVEN in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.” (Matthew 23:13)

The hypocrisy of a religious group that claims the name “CHRISTian” but prohibits entry into the body, is no different than the Pharisees' hypocrisy JESUS rebuked in the above Matthew passage.

“All that THE FATHER gives ME will come to ME, and whoever comes to ME I will never cast out.” (John 6:37)

---and compare HIS heart/mind to that of molokanism and its biased/prejudicial teaching against non-molokans, the point previously made regarding whether or not non-molokans desire to join the molokan church being beside the point, becomes more poignant. To repeat the point---it does not matter if non-molokans do or do not desire to become members of the molokan “church”---the point is, does the molokan religious community, which bears the name “CHRISTian,” follow in the footsteps of, obey, and exemplify THE HEAD of the church...JESUS [THE] CHRIST as it concerns---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” whites (non-molokans)?

ANSWER: No, it does not. Contrarily it defies and rebels against JESUS' teaching/word(s) and even more offensively, insults HIS work on the cross, grieving THE HOLY SPIRIT and HIS work of uniting HIS body of believers---”...from every tribe and language and people and nation...” (Revelation 5:9b)...”from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages...” (Revelation 7:9a)

Rather than addressing the sin/transgression of partiality (bias/prejudice against non-molokans) in all honesty/truth and correcting the problem, die-hard [molokan] traditionalists like egk prefer to bury their heads in the sand, and choose to either ignore the issue altogether, make up shoddy excuses, and/or conjure up foolish questions as in his post #25.

The absurdity that die-hard [molokan] traditionalists like egk display in choosing to deny/reject...truth...is second only to f/p/m and his maximist brethren's foolishness which never ends and obviously only worsens every time they open their mouths.

Sad, so sad....

BTW, you never answered this question from post #48:

So you're saying that any unbeliever---black/brown/red/yellow/"other" white---is welcome in any molokan "church" (congregation---whether the gathering/meeting be in a building, house, tent, etc.) to hear THE GOSPEL aka the saving knowledge of JESUS being preached, and upon becoming a believer, may become a member and fellowship with the congregation?

Is that correct?

And did you honestly/truthfully ask yourself this question:

Does discriminating against non-molokans---"show them the way to CHRIST" [JESUS]?

What was your answer?

(Post #63)

REPEAT: Post #42

Sad, so sad....

BTW, you never answered this question from post #48:

Is that correct?

And did you honestly/truthfully ask yourself this question:

Does discriminating against non-molokans---"show them the way to CHRIST" [JESUS]?

What was your answer?

Your essay is quite interesting but it does not answer my questions to you which you seem to prefer to avoid.

Let me rephrase using some of your examples:

Where and how do the Molokans "Prohibit someone from coming to the saving knowledge of Jesus". Is not the word of God fully available to all? Anyone can open up a Bible, turn on a radio and learn of Jesus. Are you saying molokans are the only ones who have the saving knowledge of Jesus and are not sharing it with the world. That is preposterous!

How do molokans, "Stop anyone from becoming members of His body", Are molokan gatherings the only place people can become members of His body? That is preposterous!

Even your own quote from Revelation makes no sense to your argument, "Every tribe and language and nation" Rev 5:9b, 7:9a. Does this not show that God recognizes the differences in peoples but yet accepts them all even though they are separate. Who separated them after the flood and changed the languages of man from one to many, God did, is He also prejudice?

Molokans are not the only ones who believe and accept Jesus as their savior. Molokans do not control the word of God and keep it to themselves but let others believe as they wish freely. We just ask to be able to left alone to worship and serve God in our traditional manner. We ask to be left alone so that we may not become a part of the world and It's ways. If our ways do not fit your ways, GO and find something else that is better for you, but you cannot can you? You are still tied to the molokans but just cannot let go. If you were not why are you commenting on the forum?

EGK

(Post #65)

egk,

Had you been forthright and honest at the outset, you could have spared yourself the time, energy, and embarrassment of having to ask foolish questions [to the extent of absurdity] to mask the real reason for posing them---which reason you finally expressed here:

We just ask to be able to left alone to worship and serve God in our traditional manner. We ask to be left alone so that we may not become a part of the world and It's ways.

In his own way and words, egk has unwittingly confirmed what CHRISTians on this forum have been saying all along concerning his delusion regarding molokanism and its bias/partiality/prejudice towards non-molokans. Like devout maximisti, egk has proven that he has no intention nor inclination in comprehending/seeing the...truth...according to THE HOLY SCRIPTURES concerning this issue, but only that which tickles his ears, which is also the reason he continues to deny/reject any and all answers to his [ridiculous to the point of absurdity] questions.

Unfortunately for him, it is egk's bias/partiality/prejudice toward non-molokans---(molokanism) taught him from his infancy---that blinds thus precludes him from viewing life through THE LORD GOD'S eyes, that is, objectively/realistically/truthfully, as well as understanding and applying HIS word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES in fulfillment of HIS way(s) and will. Instead, he insists on denying/rejecting the...truth...missing the point made in posts #42 & #64 in response to his questions, while bellyaching that there have been no answers to his questions.

As stated previously, it really doesn't matter whether non-molokans---black/brown/red/yellow/”other” white---desire to attend/gather with and/or become members of the molokan “church.” What matters in the eyes of THE LORD GOD, is whether a religious community bearing HIS name---CHRISTian---is, in [HIS] truth/truly, following in HIS footsteps, obeying and exemplifying---HIM/JESUS [THE] CHRIST.

And egk has answered the question in his own words:

We just ask to be able to left alone to worship and serve God in our traditional manner.

The position he has taken says it all as far as egk is concerned, but it is not what THE HEAD and HUSBAND of HIS body/bride/church had in mind for HIS church as seen in HIS sermon on the mount in which he compares the active and inactive body/church. The body/bride of JESUS aka the “church” is to be “light and salt” in and to the world just as JESUS HIMSELF instructed:

(Active)

You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your FATHER WHO is in Heaven.” (Matthew 5:13-16)

(Inactive)

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet. You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your FATHER WHO is in Heaven.” (Matthew 5:13-16)

It is clear from JESUS' words that HE did not establish HIS body [of believers]/bride aka the “church” for the purpose of being “....left alone to serve God in our traditional manner.” That was the erroneous and misguided mindset of the pious Pharisaic Jews during JESUS' day, which anti-GODly mindset JESUS challenged, rebuked, reprimanded, and corrected at every opportunity.

The purpose of THE LORD GOD'S body/church is revealed throughout THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and is featured most prominently in HIS choosing and establishing the nation of Israel. If one studies Israel's history, one will find that they were to be---”a light unto the nations” in order that HIS “...salvation may reach to the end of the earth” (Isaiah 49:6b). And so it is in the present day---HIS body/church is to be---a beacon of light, a ray of hope, a well-spring of love and compassion in reaching out to save lost souls from eternal separation from HIM, baptizing and making the nations HIS disciples, per HIS commandment/instruction---

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of THE FATHER and of THE SON and of THE HOLY SPIRIT.” (Matthew 28:19)

—-not to be isolated and holed up in obscurity, arrogantly commending one another on how they are "Zion," and a “peculiar people” instructed by THE HOLY SPIRIT to preserve their---attire, diet, language, customs, traditions, etc.---deluding themselves into believing that by doing so, they are “serving” THE LORD GOD.

BTW, his own words below reveal the fact that either egk is unfamiliar with the SCRIPTURAL meaning(s) of---”the world”---and JESUS' meaning of being “in” it but not “of” it, or, he has selectively chosen to deny/ignore/reject JESUS' command/instruction/words:

We ask to be left alone so that we may not become a part of the world and It's ways.

To better understand what JESUS meant, we first need to have a clear understanding of what “the world” means. On the one hand, we know that “GOD so loved the world” (John 3:16), but Apostle John also warns: “Do not love the world or the things in the world” (1 John 2:15–16). The two statements may appear to be contradictory, however, when we learn how “the world” is employed in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, it becomes obvious that there is no contradiction.

THE HOLY SCRIPTURES' references to “the world” are used in at least three ways:

1. “The world” refers to---the physical world---which THE LORD GOD created, which world HE loves and called “good” at every step of its creation. And although it has been tainted by sin, it will ultimately be freed from its “bondage to decay” caused by sin (Romans 8:21). So “the [physical] world” is good, and THE LORD GOD loves and cares for it (as should HIS creatures).
  2. “The world” can also refer to the---people in the [physical] world---whom THE LORD GOD loves as well. This is what the John 3:16 passage is referring to as “the world”---THE CREATOR loves HIS creatures so much that HE sent HIS SON into the [physical] world to redeem---people in the world---aka “the world,” and like “FATHER” like “sons,” HIS own should also love “the world” as HE loves “the world” in this sense.
  3. Thirdly, “the world” can also refer to---the evil world system---which is ultimately empowered by satan, the progenitor of evil/wickedness aka sin/wrongdoing. This is what Apostle John was referring to when he warned his fellow brethren “not to love the world.” He describes “the world” in the negative sense as “the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life” (1 John 2:15-16). Obviously THE LORD GOD does not love “the world” in this sense, and neither should HIS own.

In John 17, when JESUS prayed for HIS disciples/students/followers, HE said that they are “not of the world”---and yet HE also said that HE sent HIS disciples “into the world,” just as THE FATHER sent HIM “into the world” (verse 18).

Now how does that work exactly? How can JESUS' disciples be “in the world” but “not of the world”?

JESUS' prayer actually addresses those questions specifically---HE prays:

“I do not ask that YOU take them out of the world, but that YOU keep them from the evil one” (verse 15).

And now we get to the crux and the answer, which is really a simple one---JESUS' disciples are “in the world” aka THE LORD GOD'S creation (the physical world) and among the people HE created (the world/mankind), but they are to stay away from the evil one aka satan and his domain aka “the evil world system”---which means refusing to love evil thus refraining from practicing evil/wickedness aka sin/wrongdoing. There is no question that JESUS' disciples will inevitably encounter people who have not yet come to know HIM therefore practice evil/sin/wrongdoing, but they are to to be equipped to think critically (discern), and refuse to take part in the works of evil thus not become---worldly. It isn't a matter of preserving---attire, culture, customs, diet, traditions, etc.---it's a matter of doing good (THE LORD GOD'S way and will) versus evil (all that is contrary to HIS way and will)---wherever and in every situation.

The molokan community certainly isn't unique in distancing themselves from secular culture which they perceive as “the world” in the negative sense. There are other religious sects that disdain creation and culture, and ironically in doing so, become arrogant and uncaring thus “worldly” in the very way THE HOLY SCRIPTURES condemns. And that, unfortunately, is what the molokan “church” has become---worldly---in that sense.

In summary, obviously from the words of THE ONE WHO is---THE WORD WHO is...[THE LORD] GOD, “not being of the world” does not mean what egk's statement means, i.e., “....left alone so that we may not become a part of the world and it's ways.” On the contrary, THE LORD GOD'S body/church is to actively engage the culture, and share HIM with---the people of the world (aka “the world” in the positive sense)---who are still in the dark so they too, may see and come to THE LIGHT so as not to be persuaded by the evil one into---his domain aka the evil world system.

To reiterate---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, partiality (bias/prejudice) is a---sin/wrongdoing aka evil/wickedness (aka “the evil world system” aka “the world” in the negative sense)---because it opposes/runs counter to...THE TRUTH and HIS truth aka HIS word(s). And molokanism propagates and perpetuates partiality aka bias/discrimination/prejudice against non-molokans, so if we want to talk---preposterous---

---preposterous is “claiming” the name---CHRISTian---while discriminating against and rejecting CHRISTians and those who may become CHRISTians;

---preposterous is “claiming” the name---CHRISTian---while abrogating the responsibility of reaching lost souls, and inviting them to “Come...to THE LIVING WATER of LIFE,” as it is written:

THE SPIRIT and the bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.” (Revelation 22:17)

---preposterous is, well, it's...so “molokan.”

Truer to the molokan “church's” character and nature is what seeking has mentioned in the past, and what egk himself confirmed in his own words---

A closed club---”For molokans only.” (Soooooooo reminiscent of segregation---Whites Only---prior to emancipation.)

Which means the molokan “church” is---CHRISTian---in name only (nominally) like so many so-called “Christian” denominations in the world today.

Sad, very sad....

P.S. RE: “Ties” to the molokan community

The only “tie”--- if that is how egk wishes to perceive a former member of the pseudo-CHRISTian molokan community who has left the cult and is reaching out to those still caught up in the pseudo-CHRISTian cult in order to share THE GOOD NEWS that they too, may be delivered/rescued from the heretical satanic clutches holding sway in the pseudo-CHRISTian cult---which BTW, is the sole reason anonymous has chosen to participate and remain on this forum. Period.

Even your own quote from Revelation makes no sense to your argument, "Every tribe and language and nation" Rev 5:9b, 7:9a. Does this not show that God recognizes the differences in peoples but yet accepts them all even though they are separate. Who separated them after the flood and changed the languages of man from one to many, God did, is He also prejudice? (Post 65)

Once again, it is because of egk's deeply seated bias/prejudice against non-molokans---”us” and “them” mentality---taught him since infancy that compels him to defend molokanism, and explains his ignorant statements and questions above. If egk was able to remove the “molokan” lenses from his eyes, egk would be able to comprehend/see the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES clearly/objectively hence would prevent the SCRIPTURAL faux pas evident in his statements and questions.

When we read the passages relating to events post the Great Deluge, including the Tower of Babel account, we find the following:

“And GOD blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, 'Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. The fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth and upon every bird of the heavens, upon everything that creeps on the ground and all the fish of the sea. Into your hand they are delivered. Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood. And for your lifeblood I will require a reckoning: from every beast I will require it and from man. From his fellow man I will require a reckoning for the life of man. Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for GOD made man in HIS own image. And you, be fruitful and multiply, increase greatly on the earth and multiply in it.” (Genesis 9:1-7)

The first thing we need to recognize and accept is the fact/truth that---all of mankind (black/brown/red/yellow/white) post the Great Deluge---were the offspring of four men and women---Noah, his three sons, and their wives. A record of their offspring is recorded in the Genesis 10:1-32 passages. The concluding passage of chapter ten and the genealogy of Noah's sons reads:

“These are the clans of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, in their nations, and from these the nations spread abroad on the earth after the flood.” (Genesis 10:32)

And we come to Genesis chapter eleven in which is recorded the account of the Tower of Babel, and in the very first verse we see that prior to the Tower of Babel event:

“Now the whole earth had one language and the same words.” (Genesis 11:1)

So prior to the Tower of Babel event, the people of the whole earth spoke one language and the same words.

The next verse tells us:

“And as people migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there.” (Genesis 11:2)

Then the people say to one another:

“...“Come, let us make bricks, and burn them thoroughly.” And they had brick for stone, and bitumen for mortar.” (Genesis 11:-3)

If we stop at this juncture and review THE LORD GOD'S will and word(s) to the people, we can see that clearly THE LORD GOD had no intention of confusing the people's language---until---the following occurs in the next verse:

Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.” (Genesis 11:4)

Humanity (man[kind]), not THE LORD GOD, decided to build a great city with a gigantic tower as a symbol of their power---to make a name for themselves, and all congregate there. From their words---”...lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth”---it is obvious the people were aware of THE LORD GOD'S will and word(s) that they be spread across the whole earth, but rebelled against HIS will and word(s), and instead, exercised their own will to remain in one place, band together, and devise their own plan, all for self---ours, ours, ours, us, us, us, we, we, we.

This is what happens next:

“...THE LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built. And THE LORD said, 'Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.” (Genesis 11:5-6)

Followed by THE LORD GOD'S response to their machinations:

Come, let US go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another's speech.” (Genesis 11:7)

Ultimately fulfilling HIS initial command/instruction and will:

“So THE LORD dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city. Therefore its name was called Babel, because there THE LORD confused the language of all the earth. And from there THE LORD dispersed them over the face of all the earth.” (Genesis 11:8-9)

(The definition of Babel in Hebrew is “confusion,” and “the gate of gods” in Babylonian---from whence derives Babylon the “mother of all pagan religions” aka “the harlot” in the book of Revelation 17:1-2)

When we review the above passages objectively, we learn that the confusion of the one language by THE LORD GOD was HIS---judgment---upon the people for their arrogant and willfully disobedient ways. It was not the will of THE LORD GOD to confuse the one language so that HE would “....recognize the differences in peoples but yet accepts them all even though they are separate,” as egk contends. Humanity would have continued to speak the one language and use the same words---had it not been for their rebellion against THE LORD GOD, which again, is the reason for HIS confusing the one language and same words which was spoken by all people on earth. Consequently, as a result of the confusion of the one language, those people who spoke and understood each other remained together post the dispersion for obvious reasons. Interestingly, although HE executed---judgment---on the people, because HE is omniscient and benevolent, by doing so, THE LORD GOD prevented the human race from doing something they would ultimately regret---falling under a despotic tyrant's (Nimrod) influence over all the earth.

It was (and still is) THE LORD GOD'S will that HIS creatures be---one people/one family---HIS family/household of faith [in HIM]. And HE is fulfilling HIS will through the power of HIS SPIRIT/THE SPIRIT of TRUTH/THE HOLY SPIRIT uniting people from all tribes, languages, tongues, and nations into---one people/one family/one nation---under HIM...GOD through faith in JESUS, GOD THE SON.

To clarify, the “oneness” referred to above (i.e., people/nation/family) is not necessarily one language---it is being “on the same page,” one with THE LORD GOD---in thought, word, and deed aka having the mind of JESUS (1 Corinthians 2:16), i.e., HIS desires, HIS values, HIS worldview, etc.---which are the characteristics of the “new creation/creature” in CHRIST JESUS (2 Corinthians 5:17). Thus a born again [by THE HOLY SPIRIT/THE SPIRIT of TRUTH/SPIRIT of CHRIST] bona fide CHRISTian has no problem whatsoever congregating, fellowshipping, and worshipping THE LORD GOD with---black/brown/red/yellow/white---CHRISTians because through CHRIST JESUS they are one people/one family of faith [in HIM].

It is THE LORD GOD'S---love---of HIS creatures that compels HIS disciples to reach out and share HIS grace with---all people groups---in obedience to HIM as HE instructed in Matthew 28:19, and fulfillment of HIS will that none should perish, but that all should reach repentance (2 Peter 3:9).

Unfortunately, molokanism falls woefully short in this arena as well....

Wow! That was great Anonymous, you told me more about what I said than I even thought I said. You seem to know more about me than even I do. You are so right, Molokanism falls woefully short in many areas. But tell me this, was God racist and prejudice when he choose Israel for His own and not the rest of humanity? Was God racist and prejudice when He gave Israel instructions as to the people which inhabited the Promised land?

Tell me how do you spread the Good News to the Molokans? How do you do this, by telling one they are biased, bellyaching, ignorant, etc? Do you really think you show yourself as an example as to how a christian should be?

I will pray for you!

EGK