seeking_truth_1

Sharing Your Faith Or Not While Attending A Cult

Sharing your Faith is a part of being a Christian

It's quite often deliberate, as the Lord leads, speaking to someone about Salvation and what the Bible says about it

Laughable-inline likes to ignore the obvious by playing games and pretending to get hung up on phrases

When I say "lead someone to the Lord" or "pray with someone to accept the Lord" it's NOT meant to imply I'm doing the work

It's all as a result of sharing your Faith... period.

The Holy Sprit does the work of convicting the unbeliever of their need

lost-inline has been asked time and again what does one do who allegedly knows the Truth while attending a cult or are there doctrinal issues with the cult?

Much like the pet molokan... Silence

I guess it's a big secret but that's not Biblical

Are you flavorless salt?

13 ¶ "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Matthew 5

Do they share their Faith with other cult members or are they just virtue-signaling and really don't say anything in a meaningful way.

Planting or watering much?

Are you seeing ANY fruit of your efforts assuming you're making an effort or folding your hands and looking the part

Part of the fruit is asking someone if they want to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior

5 ¶ Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor.
9 For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building.
10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it. 1Corinthians 3

<<snip>As for leading someone else to Christ, I would love to hear at the end of my days that I have been instrumental in anyone finding salvation and eternal life through Christ Jesus in what ever I could have done or said. <<end snip>>

Guest prijun

15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.

16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.

17 The former, however, preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely

Guest prijun

15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.

16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.

17 The former, however, preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions

Guest prijun

Yet you deny the Bible as accurate

Why cite it?

The gospel was not yet written during the time of Paul.

11 For I certify to you, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not devised by man.

12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

The current gospel is that which is taught by men and in any seminary.

Guest Dyad Nikolai

Why cite it?

11 For I certify to you, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not devised by man.

12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

Evon_evonich: it will do you good to your soul to learn be silent. As it stands you are condemned already as you do not believe in the Son of God, but have believed the lie of your king of spirits Maxim. Which you yourself follow his "book".

Here is what The Word of God states:

30 Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

John 20:30-31 |

Guest prijun

Why cite it?

Evon_evonich: it will do you good to your soul to learn be silent. As it stands you are condemned already as you do not believe in the Son of God, but have believed the lie of your king of spirits Maxim. Which you yourself follow his "book".

Here is what The Word of God states:

30 Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31 but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

John 20:30-31 |

26 Jesus replied, Truly, truly, I tell you, it is not because you saw these signs that you are looking for Me, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill.

27 Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For God the Father has placed His seal of approval on Him.

You have had to much borsh and lapsha.

And you are mistaken.

As Christ said, Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed.

Why cite it?

That is funny, "The gospel was not written during the time of Paul". If the letters to the churches were not written during the time of Paul when were they written? Think about it, when did Paul write them, before he was born or after he died? The only time that Paul could have written them was during his life time. They were in circulation among the churches of his time as instructions to them.

I hope and pray that, "The current gospel is that which is taught by men and in any seminary".

Again, I hope and pray that Paul wrote his letters under the inspiration and revelation of God and that is not devised by man, for I truly believe that it is written under the inspiration and revelation of God.

EGK

egk,

To your knowledge, has there ever been маление (church-wide prayer(s)/praying) specifically petitioning for healing the mentally and physically challenged individuals within the molokan community?

Guest prigun

Why cite it?

That is funny, "The gospel was not written during the time of Paul". If the letters to the churches were not written during the time of Paul when were they written? Think about it, when did Paul write them, before he was born or after he died? The only time that Paul could have written them was during his life time. They were in circulation among the churches of his time as instructions to them.

I hope and pray that, "The current gospel is that which is taught by men and in any seminary".

Again, I hope and pray that Paul wrote his letters under the inspiration and revelation of God and that is not devised by man, for I truly believe that it is written under the inspiration and revelation of God.

EGK

Apostle Paul did not write any of the 4 gospels. He did write some of the epistles.

However what is known as the 4 gospels are not actually the eternal gospel.

Why cite it?

EGK

Apostle Paul did not write any of the 4 gospels. He did write some of the epistles.

However what is known as the 4 gospels are not actually the eternal gospel.

As Paul stated in Romans 1:9, " For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the GOSPEL of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers. For me all of the New Testament and Old is the "GOSPEL" of Jesus Christ, not just the Synoptic books.

EGK

Guest prijun

As Paul stated in Romans 1:9, " For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the GOSPEL of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers. For me all of the New Testament and Old is the "GOSPEL" of Jesus Christ, not just the Synoptic books.

EGK

There was no New Testament as we know it during the time of Paul. Apostle Paul clearly shows in the scripture you mentioned that the gospel is apart from the scriptures.

EGK (Post #9)

Interesting indeed is egk’s above statement---

On the one hand---he “hopes and prays” that Apostle Paul was “under the inspiration and revelation of God and that is not devised by man,” and on the other hand---he “truly believes that it is written under the inspiration and revelation of God.”

To some extent, this is a classic example of the law of non-contradiction---which law states that something cannot be both true and not true simultaneously in the same context. In other words, where there is a statement [or set of statements] concerning a subject, there cannot be a statement [or any statements] in that context which negates the truth of the statement [or any statements] in the same sense.

THE LORD GOD’S judgment on Adam and Eve for disobedience bears this out. If contradiction and truth were compatible, THE LORD GOD could not have condemned them---HE could not find them guilty if HIS prohibition against eating the forbidden fruit really meant---“do not eat the fruit” and “you may eat the fruit”---at the same time and in the same sense.

It sounds as though egk has reservations as to whether Apostle Paul was under the inspiration of THE HOLY SPIRIT when he wrote his epistles, for if he believed---beyond the shadow of doubt---that Apostle Paul was "under the inspiration and revelation of GOD" he would not “hope and pray” that he was “and that is not devised by man.”

The last phrase especially---“and that is not devised by man”---casts doubt on and in effect cancels out egk’s belief/faith that Apostle Paul was “under the inspiration and revelation of God” when he wrote his epistles.

Furthermore, the implications of egk’s statement indicates ignorance regarding Apostle Peter’s reference to Apostle Paul’s writings as “SCRIPTURE,” as it is written:

“And count the patience of our LORD as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other SCRIPTURES.” (2 Peter 3:15-16)

REMINDER:

“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask GOD, WHO gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from THE LORD; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.” (James 1:5-8)

As long as he has the slightest doubt that Apostle Paul's epistles are not inspired by THE LORD GOD, egk will never receive an answer to his “hopes and prayers” and/or “confirmation” from THE LORD GOD that Apostle Paul was “under the inspiration and revelation of GOD”---that is, if he does not accept, by faith, and believe 100% (beyond a shadow of doubt) that Apostle Paul’s epistles were written “under the inspiration and revelation of GOD” to begin with---because again, contradiction and truth are mutually exclusive.

CHRISTians pray for egk and those of his mindset to listen less to “other” voices, and more to THE LORD GOD HIMSELF via HIS word(s) aka SOLA SCRIPTURA....and believe HIM and the inerrancy and infallibility of HIS word(s)....100% (beyond the shadow of doubt).

Guest prijun

(Post #11)

What is "the eternal gospel"?

The eternal gospel is not written on paper. Paper is temporal.

EGK (Post #9)

Interesting indeed is egk’s above statement---

On the one hand---he “hopes and prays” that Apostle Paul was “under the inspiration and revelation of God and that is not devised by man,” and on the other hand---he “truly believes that it is written under the inspiration and revelation of God.”

To some extent, this is a classic example of the law of non-contradiction---which law states that something cannot be both true and not true simultaneously in the same context. In other words, where there is a statement [or set of statements] concerning a subject, there cannot be a statement [or any statements] in that context which negates the truth of the statement [or any statements] in the same sense.

THE LORD GOD’S judgment on Adam and Eve for disobedience bears this out. If contradiction and truth were compatible, THE LORD GOD could not have condemned them---HE could not find them guilty if HIS prohibition against eating the forbidden fruit really meant---“do not eat the fruit” and “you may eat the fruit”---at the same time and in the same sense.

It sounds as though egk has reservations as to whether Apostle Paul was under the inspiration of THE HOLY SPIRIT when he wrote his epistles, for if he believed---beyond the shadow of doubt---that Apostle Paul was "under the inspiration and revelation of GOD" he would not “hope and pray” that he was “and that is not devised by man.”

The last phrase especially---“and that is not devised by man”---casts doubt on and in effect cancels out egk’s belief/faith that Apostle Paul was “under the inspiration and revelation of God” when he wrote his epistles.

Furthermore, the implications of egk’s statement indicates ignorance regarding Apostle Peter’s reference to Apostle Paul’s writings as “SCRIPTURE,” as it is written:

“And count the patience of our LORD as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other SCRIPTURES.” (2 Peter 3:15-16)

REMINDER:

“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask GOD, WHO gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from THE LORD; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.” (James 1:5-8)

As long as he has the slightest doubt that Apostle Paul's epistles are not inspired by THE LORD GOD, egk will never receive an answer to his “hopes and prayers” and/or “confirmation” from THE LORD GOD that Apostle Paul was “under the inspiration and revelation of GOD”---that is, if he does not accept, by faith, and believe 100% (beyond a shadow of doubt) that Apostle Paul’s epistles were written “under the inspiration and revelation of GOD” to begin with---because again, contradiction and truth are mutually exclusive.

CHRISTians pray for egk and those of his mindset to listen less to “other” voices, and more to THE LORD GOD HIMSELF via HIS word(s) aka SOLA SCRIPTURA....and believe HIM and the inerrancy and infallibility of HIS word(s)....100% (beyond the shadow of doubt).

Anonymous,

I apologize to you for my use of "hope and pray" in my sentence structure. If you really knew me you would realize that it was my sarcasm coming out in that sentence only. I have no reservations about the Apostle Paul's writings being written under the influence, inspiration and revelation of God. I thank you for your prayers, as I also pray for you. It amazes me though that you who does not know me personally can be so judgmental of me. That is why when it comes to judgment I will leave it to God who truly knows the hearts of man.

EGK

Do not take it wrong unless you truly know what is in my heart

(Post #18)

Well thank you for clarifying and setting the record straight, egk---helpful and good to know.

RE: Judgment/judgmental

To "judge" is: to form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration. Some synonyms of "judge" include: appraise, assess, evaluate.

The definition of "judgment" is: the faculty of being able to make critical distinctions and achieve a balanced viewpoint; discernment.

Thus to "judge" or to be "judgmental" is not necessarily to be "condemnatory"---often misunderstood and mistaken as such.

Everyone “judges” even if not recognized as judging. For example, in post #9 you "judged" f/m/p's statements as "funny"---whether you were aware of it or not, that was a "judgment." Each one of us make judgments every day---in fact/truth, whether or not to make a judgment is in itself a judgment. And of course, we judge if something is right or wrong---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. We judge the words and actions of people---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. But people have a tendency to think that judging is a sin---which they base on the following passage:

“Judge not, that you be not judged.” (Matthew 7:1) (This is a favorite of individuals who especially desire to justify [their] sin[ning].)

Now if the above verse means to never judge, then there is a contradiction in the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and JESUS and HIS apostles and disciples. However, every bona fide believer knows that the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD never contradicts THE INCARNATE WORD of GOD. In fact/truth, there are many cases in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES where someone---judged---including THE MASTER and HIS apostles/disciples.

As it relates to judging: appraising, assessing, evaluating---on this forum---the words contained in one’s posts (unless he is a liar) are the basis on which---appraisal, assessment, and evaluation is made. And because of previous posts in which you have questioned the veracity of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (e.g., passages in the book of Mark, etc.), it really wasn’t far-fetched to take your statements regarding Apostle Paul’s writings seriously and at face value.

And perhaps because anonymous takes anything and everything related to THE LORD GOD and HIS word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES seriously, sarcasm was not in view, only a concern that THE LORD GOD and HIS word(s) are to be believed and trusted as inerrant and infallible, else what is the point in referring to and/or quoting them (as the foolish f/m/p does in his folly---and yes, "foolish" and "folly" are---"judgments," again, based on his testimony/words)---

Please note that clarifying and setting the record straight this time does not preclude---judging/judgment---from hereon, whether your posts or anyone else’s, as we are called to:

“…preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

P.S. Thank you for your prayers as all of THE LORD GOD’S people are to pray for one another. (James 5:16)

P.P.S. BTW, you never answered the question in post #10---has this ever been done to your recollection?

egk,

To your knowledge, has there ever been маление (church-wide prayer(s)/praying) specifically petitioning for healing the mentally and physically challenged individals within the molokan community?

Anonymous

Our minister every Sunday asks for the healing of the sick from the youngest to the eldest. I do not know of any specific prayers for the mentally and physically challenged. He mentions all that he personally knows who are in need but as far as I know of, no church wide (community-based prayer) prayers for the mentally and physically challenged.

Why do you ask?

EGK

Guest prijun

(Post #18)

Well thank you for clarifying and setting the record straight, egk---helpful and good to know. RE: Judgment/judgmental To "judge" is: to form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration. Some synonyms of "judge" include: appraise, assess, evaluate. The definition of "judgment" is: the faculty of being able to make critical distinctions and achieve a balanced viewpoint; discernment. Thus to "judge" or to be "judgmental" is not necessarily to be "condemnatory"---often misunderstood and mistaken as such. Everyone judges even if not recognized as judging. For example, in post #9 you "judged" f/m/p's statements as "funny"---whether you were aware of it or not, that was a "judgment." Each one of us make judgments every day---in fact/truth, whether or not to make a judgment is in itself a judgment. And of course, we judge if something is right or wrong---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. We judge the words and actions of people---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. But people have a tendency to think that judging is a sin---which they base on the following passage: Judge not, that you be not judged. (Matthew 7:1) (This is a favorite of individuals who especially desire to justify [their] sin[ning].) Now if the above verse means to never judge, then there is a contradiction in the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and JESUS and HIS apostles and disciples. However, every bona fide believer knows that the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD never contradicts THE INCARNATE WORD of GOD. In fact/truth, there are many cases in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES where someone---judged---including THE MASTER and HIS apostles/disciples. As it relates to judging: appraising, assessing, evaluating---on this forum---the words contained in ones posts (unless he is a liar) are the basis on which---appraisal, assessment, and evaluation is made. And because of previous posts in which you have questioned the veracity of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (e.g., passages in the book of Mark, etc.), it really wasnt far-fetched to take your statements regarding Apostle Pauls writings seriously and at face value. And perhaps because anonymous takes anything and everything related to THE LORD GOD and HIS word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES seriously, sarcasm was not in view, only a concern that THE LORD GOD and HIS word(s) are to be believed and trusted as inerrant and infallible, else what is the point in referring to and/or quoting them (as the foolish f/m/p does in his folly)--- Please note that clarifying and setting the record straight this time does not preclude---judging/judgment---from hereon, whether your posts or anyone elses, as we are called to: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy 4:2) P.S. Thank you for your prayers as all of THE LORD GODS people are to pray for one another. (James 5:16) P.P.S. BTW, you never answered the question in post #10---has this ever been done to your recollection?

How can one, who cannot distinguish between clean and unclean meats make a distinction between the clean and unclean man? Being that both the clean and unclean meat and man are clean? Acts 16

11Thus says the LORD of hosts, Ask now the priests for a ruling:

12If a man carries holy meat in the fold of his garment, and touches bread with this fold, or cooked food, wine, oil, or any other food, will it become holy? And the priests answered, No.

13 Then Haggai said, If one who is unclean from a corpse touches any of these, will the latter become unclean? And the priests answered, It will become unclean.

14 Then Haggai said, So is this people. And so is this nation before Me, declares the LORD, and so is every work of their hands; and what they offer there is unclean.

Therefore ANY judgement made by the unclean man is unclean.

Guest prijun

(Post #16)

REPEAT:

So what is "the eternal gospel"?

Sorry. It is only reserved for the children of Abraham.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented.

26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.

27 Then he said, I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my fathers house,

28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.

29 Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.

31 But he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.

(Posts #23 & #24)

Laugh or cry??? Readers decide.

Of course---nothing else was nor can be expected of someone who "claims" to know, but in reality/truth does not.

The observation and assessment of f/m/p by Dyad Nikolai in post #7 prove to be true/truth as is his recommendation to f/m/p.

The foolish maximist, f/m/p, does not believe in---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---therefore is condemned already, as it is written:

“Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE only SON of GOD.” (John 3:16-18)

And that NAME of course is---THE ONE THE HOLY SCRIPTURES bear witness to from Genesis through Revelation.

The deluded f/m/p's own testimony/words continue to expose and prove him to be---an unbeliever aka a rebel aka a son of disobedience---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. And par for the course, he exposes and proves himself to be a blatant hypocritical liar who condemns THE HOLY SCRIPTURES while quoting selectively chosen passages from THE HOLY SCRIPTURES to support his anti/un-SCRIPTURAL convoluted/distorted/warped notions which, as stated previously, only serve to expose his foolishness resulting in---ZERO credibility.

The man is....empty.

Guest prijun

(Posts #23 & #24)

Of course---nothing else was nor can be expected of someone who "claims" to know, but in reality/truth does not.

The observation and assessment of f/m/p by Dyad Nikolai in post #7 prove to be true/truth as is his recommendation to f/m/p.

The foolish maximist, f/m/p, does not believe in---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---therefore is condemned already, as it is written:

Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE only SON of GOD. (John 3:16-18)

And that NAME of course is---THE ONE THE HOLY SCRIPTURES bear witness to from Genesis through Revelation.

The deluded f/m/p's own testimony/words continue to expose and prove him to be---an unbeliever aka a rebel aka a son of disobedience---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. And par for the course, he exposes and proves himself to be a blatant hypocritical liar who condemns THE HOLY SCRIPTURES while quoting selectively chosen passages from THE HOLY SCRIPTURES to support his anti/un-SCRIPTURAL convoluted/distorted/warped notions which, as stated previously, only serve to expose his foolishness resulting in---ZERO credibility.

The man is....empty.

Simple test as to your judgment.

Is pork or any other unclean meat as defined by the law of God permitted for food?

Guest prijun

(Posts #23 & #24)

Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE only SON of GOD. (John 3:16-18)

The man is....empty.

St. Nick is a pseudo molokan who likes lapsha and borscht.

(Post #18)

Well thank you for clarifying and setting the record straight, egk---helpful and good to know.

RE: Judgment/judgmental

To "judge" is: to form an opinion or estimation of after careful consideration. Some synonyms of "judge" include: appraise, assess, evaluate.

The definition of "judgment" is: the faculty of being able to make critical distinctions and achieve a balanced viewpoint; discernment.

Thus to "judge" or to be "judgmental" is not necessarily to be "condemnatory"---often misunderstood and mistaken as such.

Everyone “judges” even if not recognized as judging. For example, in post #9 you "judged" f/m/p's statements as "funny"---whether you were aware of it or not, that was a "judgment." Each one of us make judgments every day---in fact/truth, whether or not to make a judgment is in itself a judgment. And of course, we judge if something is right or wrong---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. We judge the words and actions of people---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. But people have a tendency to think that judging is a sin---which they base on the following passage:

“Judge not, that you be not judged.” (Matthew 7:1) (This is a favorite of individuals who especially desire to justify [their] sin[ning].)

Now if the above verse means to never judge, then there is a contradiction in the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and JESUS and HIS apostles and disciples. However, every bona fide believer knows that the written word(s) of THE LORD GOD never contradicts THE INCARNATE WORD of GOD. In fact/truth, there are many cases in THE HOLY SCRIPTURES where someone---judged---including THE MASTER and HIS apostles/disciples.

As it relates to judging: appraising, assessing, evaluating---on this forum---the words contained in one’s posts (unless he is a liar) are the basis on which---appraisal, assessment, and evaluation is made. And because of previous posts in which you have questioned the veracity of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (e.g., passages in the book of Mark, etc.), it really wasn’t far-fetched to take your statements regarding Apostle Paul’s writings seriously and at face value.

And perhaps because anonymous takes anything and everything related to THE LORD GOD and HIS word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES seriously, sarcasm was not in view, only a concern that THE LORD GOD and HIS word(s) are to be believed and trusted as inerrant and infallible, else what is the point in referring to and/or quoting them (as the foolish f/m/p does in his folly---and yes, "foolish" and "folly" are---"judgments," again, based on his testimony/words)---

Please note that clarifying and setting the record straight this time does not preclude---judging/judgment---from hereon, whether your posts or anyone else’s, as we are called to:

“…preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.” (2 Timothy 4:2)

P.S. Thank you for your prayers as all of THE LORD GOD’S people are to pray for one another. (James 5:16)

P.P.S. BTW, you never answered the question in post #10---has this ever been done to your recollection?

Anonymous'

I read your response and I felt that it was very empirical in nature and void of the fact that all of us are just plain simple people. You say that you take the Holy Scriptures seriously but I am afraid you also turn them into a club to beat others down with. I think of King David and how much God loved him even with all the sins and failings of his life. There was something else in King David that God saw in him that overcame his failings. Let me quote from Psalm 143 KJV

1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness.

2 And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.

3 For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead.

4 Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate.

Can you feel the humanity of the man, crying out that he is weak and in need of his God.

5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all of thy works of thy hands.

6 I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah

7 Hear me speedily, O lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.

8 Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning: for in thee do I trust: cause me to know thy way wherin I should walk: for I lift up my soul unto thee.

9 Deliver me O Lord, from my enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me.

10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good: lead me into the land of uprightness sake bring my soul out of trouble.

11 Quicken me, O Lord, for thy names sake: for thy righteousness sake bring my soul out of trouble.

12 And of thy mercy cut off my enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Do you feel the reason God loved King David in this psalm? Do you feel his humanity, his weakness and vulnerability? No definitions, dissection of words and nuances of speech. No legality, no long treatises but only a weak man crying unto an almighty God, his God.

I am sorry but this is not what I feel from your responses to me. You have lost the one thing every person who call themselves a christian should have, Love.

EGK

Guest prijun

(Posts #23 & #24)

Laugh or cry??? Readers decide. Of course---nothing else was nor can be expected of someone who "claims" to know, but in reality/truth does not. The observation and assessment of f/m/p by Dyad Nikolai in post #7 prove to be true/truth as is his recommendation to f/m/p. The foolish maximist, f/m/p, does not believe in---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---therefore is condemned already, as it is written: Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE only SON of GOD. (John 3:16-18) And that NAME of course is---THE ONE THE HOLY SCRIPTURES bear witness to from Genesis through Revelation. The deluded f/m/p's own testimony/words continue to expose and prove him to be---an unbeliever aka a rebel aka a son of disobedience---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. And par for the course, he exposes and proves himself to be a blatant hypocritical liar who condemns THE HOLY SCRIPTURES while quoting selectively chosen passages from THE HOLY SCRIPTURES to support his anti/un-SCRIPTURAL convoluted/distorted/warped notions which, as stated previously, only serve to expose his foolishness resulting in---ZERO credibility. The man is....empty.
Simple test as to your judgment.Is pork or any other unclean meat as defined by the law of God permitted for food?

The judgments of God.

3 You shall not eat any detestable thing.

4 These are the animals which you may eat: the ox, the sheep, the goat,

5 the deer, the gazelle, the roebuck, the wild goat, the ibex, the antelope and the mountain sheep.

6 Any animal that divides the hoof and has the hoof split in two and chews the cud, among the animals, that you may eat.

7 Nevertheless, you are not to eat of these among those which chew the cud, or among those that divide the hoof in two: the camel and the rabbit and the shaphan, for though they chew the cud, they do not divide the hoof; they are unclean for you.

8 The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.

9 These you may eat of all that are in water: anything that has fins and scales you may eat,

10 but anything that does not have fins and scales you shall not eat; it is unclean for you.

11 You may eat any clean bird.

12 But these are the ones which you shall not eat: the eagle and the vulture and the buzzard,

13 and the red kite, the falcon, and the kite in their kinds,

14 and every raven in its kind,

15 and the ostrich, the owl, the sea gull, and the hawk in their kinds,

16 the little owl, the great owl, the white owl,

17 the pelican, the carrion vulture, the cormorant,

18 the stork, and the heron in their kinds, and the hoopoe and the bat.

19 And all the teeming life with wings are unclean to you; they shall not be eaten.

20 You may eat any clean bird.

Any judgment outside of these is incorrect. But yet someone will undoubtedly say that that all these are now sanctified by God.

As Christ would say, that from the beginning it was not so.

Anonymous'

I read your response and I felt that it was very empirical in nature and void of the fact that all of us are just plain simple people.

I am sorry but this is not what I feel from your responses to me. You have lost the one thing every person who call themselves a christian should have, Love.

EGK

Although you are clearly misguided in a Biblical Truth area which you will eventually be fully held to account, you have nailed the obvious in the case of anonymous who does what I call transference. This is bestowing the hatred of certain Molokans onto ALL Molokans. This comes from a long history of involvement in the Molokan community and when tragedies came and these certain Molokans were ambivalent/hostile to her Spiritual needs. So your astute use of the term empirical is spot on in that she uses her personal experiences with Molokans who fell woefully short of showing Yeshua's Love when she was in critically need of its tenderness.

Although one observation though, you should not have used the "you have lost" and better said in a Biblical nonjudgmental way, would be to say that you currently do not display Christian Love that Biblically is NEVER a good thing for a CHRISTian to be displaying.

last/least/foundinline (where transference is looked upon as non-Biblical)

(Post #30)

last/leastinline is experiencing a case of “mistaken identity” in confusing anonymous on this forum with whomever he has in mind. His tarradiddle is the premise on which he makes his amateur “psychoanalytical diagnosis” [of this anonymous] which in fact/truth is---pure fabrication---aka a falsehood/lie/untruth.

It would be to last/leastinline’s [spiritual] benefit to dispense with the “Sherlock Holmes” escapade as he is teetering on what the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka SOLA SCRIPTURA refers to as---bearing false witness.

Happy trails to him....

(Post #28)

King David’s weaknesses, vulnerability, petitions and supplications, and his “need of his God”---is his recognition of himself (a creature) in relationship to---THE LORD GOD (THE CREATOR)---a condition which every bona fide CHRISTian recognizes and admits, hence there is no question about or qualm with that.

The example and comparison of King David’s demeanor before---THE LORD GOD---with what you perceive as “inhumane” responses to you however, is misapplied.

How so?

If we take a look at one of a number of King David’s responses to---his fellow man---as it pertains to the things of THE LORD GOD, we find an attitude and disposition unlike what you perceive as the “humanity of man” and his supplicatory posture in the texts you presented.

Example:

“And David said to Abner, ‘Are you not a man? Who is like you in Israel? Why then have you not kept watch over your lord the king? For one of the people came in to destroy the king your lord. This thing that you have done is not good. As THE LORD lives, you deserve to die, because you have not kept watch over your lord, THE LORD'S anointed. And now see where the king's spear is and the jar of water that was at his head.” (1 Samuel 26:15-16)

Your statement---

I am sorry but this is not what I feel from your responses to me.

---implies that you expect the same type of brokenness and petitionary posture and demeanor King David had toward---THE LORD GOD---toward you.

Alas, you are comparing apples and wood---they do not fit into the same category---as you are not THE LORD GOD (THE CREATOR), but a fellow man (creature).

So when you make note of and emphasize “feel[ing]” and associate it with “love” in this case, the reality/truth may well be avoidance of and deference from having to deal with---correction, instruction, rebuke, reprimand, reproof, etc.---because these do not “feel” good to the flesh. But here is a NEWS FLASH---these actions aren’t meant to “feel” good---they’re meant to place a person on (or back onto) the straight and narrow for their own [spiritual] welfare aka---love (for the person and the “spirit” in which they are made). The carnal mind/flesh will disagree, but that is its prerogative.

Concerning clubbing someone over the head with THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---better a smack with the word(s) of THE LORD GOD for a person’s own good than to withdraw and resign oneself to silence with the mantra of---“I will not judge”---devolving from responsibility into consequent dereliction of duty---duty as in the moral obligation of a CHRISTian first and foremost to THE LORD GOD aka love for HIM [demonstrated in obedience to HIM/HIS commandments/word(s)], and consequently for one’s fellow man/neighbor.

Guest prijun

"Example:

And David said to Abner, Are you not a man? Who is like you in Israel? Why then have you not kept watch over your lord the king? For one of the people came in to destroy the king your lord. This thing that you have done is not good. As THE LORD lives, you deserve to die, because you have not kept watch over your lord, THE LORD'S anointed. And now see where the king's spear is and the jar of water that was at his head. (1 Samuel 26:15-16)"

As in the game of chess the whole purpose is to protect the king at all costs. Even sacrificing any other piece including the queen.

Any person not doing so violates the commandment of God and is worthy of all punishment. And does NOT fulfill the law of love.

In this case, the King of Spirits.. The leader of New Israel. Romans 13: 1-7

Sharing your Faith is a part of being a Christian

It's quite often deliberate, as the Lord leads, speaking to someone about Salvation and what the Bible says about it

I was never taught to share my faith with anyone. Molokan faith is only for Molokans. Even if someone wanted to seek God and join they never could.

You would think if you had the way to eternal life and a way out of eternal hell , a "church" would want you to tell people

Not if that church was afraid of opening itself up to getting stained by the world.

All have sinned and fallen short (romans 3:23) so the people are "stained" already BUT there is a stain remover

"Come now, let's settle this," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow Isaiah 1:18a

Why would you not want to tell people about this unless the cult of molokanism DOES NOT have the answer

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.