THE GOSPEL

After these things HE appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country. And they went back and told the rest, but they did not believe them. Afterward HE appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and HE rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw HIM after HE had risen. And HE said to them, ‘Go into all the world and proclaim THE GOSPEL to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.’” (Mark 16:12-16)

“So then THE LORD JESUS, after HE had spoken to them, was taken up into Heaven and sat down at the right hand of GOD. And they went out and preached everywhere, while THE LORD worked with them and confirmed THE MESSAGE by accompanying signs.” (Mark 16:19-20)

For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life. For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through HIM. Whoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE only SON of GOD.” (John 3:16-18)

"For I am not ashamed of THE GOSPEL, for it is the power of GOD for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of GOD is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, 'The righteous shall live by faith.'” (Romans 1:16-17)

The word---gospel---means "good news" or "glad tidings," and is derived from the Greek---εαγγέλιον, euangelion.

THE GOSPEL is:

• THE GOSPEL...of GOD (Mark 1:14; Romans 15:16)
  • THE GOSPEL...of JESUS CHRIST (Mark 1:1; 1 Corinthians 9:12)
  • THE GOSPEL...of HIS SON (Romans 1:9)
  • THE GOSPEL...of THE KINGDOM (Matthew 4:23)
  • THE GOSPEL...of the grace of GOD (Acts 20:24)
  • THE GOSPEL...of the glory of CHRIST (2 Corinthians 4:4)
  • THE GOSPEL...of peace (Ephesians 6:15)
  • THE...eternal...GOSPEL (Revelation 14:6)

In short, THE GOSPEL is:

THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS of THE MESSIAH/CHRIST, the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (both Old & New Covenants/Testaments), HIS KINGDOM (Colossians 1:14-15), and the redemption of mankind and creation through HIS birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign.

THE LORD GOD’S---

• glory (Luke 9:32; John 1:14; Hebrews 1:3a)
  • grace (John 1:14)
  • gift (Romans 5:15) [of salvation] to HIS creatures [and creation] (Romans 8:18-21)

---manifested/revealed in and through---JESUS [THE] CHRIST (Romans 5:10) is...THE GOSPEL.

JESUS’---birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign (HIS KINGDOM) = HIS victory over satan (son of perdition, progenitor of lies, rebel), sin (satan’s “works” aka disobedience to/transgression of THE LORD GOD’S words), and death (sin’s penalty) = peace with HIM, peace with fellow creatures, and world peace.

THE GOSPEL is---eternal/everlasting---because THE ONE and ONLY TRUE SOURCE of THE GOSPEL is eternal/everlasting---THE LORD GOD HIMSELF.

Apostle Paul speaks of “another gospel” which is not an equivalent to THE [TRUE] GOSPEL---because THE GOSPEL of GOD is HIS revelation---not man’s fabrication, as it is written:

“For I would have you know, brothers, that THE GOSPEL that was preached by me is not man's gospel. For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of JESUS CHRIST.” (Galatians 1:11-12)

(For examples of “man’s gospel” aka “another gospel” aka “no gospel at all,” see mgr’s memoirs for his "new" (but "old") gnosticism.)

The Greek word---euangelion---is also the source (via Latinized evangelium) of the terms "evangelist" and "evangelism" in English.

The writers (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) of the first four books of the New Testament known as “the gospels” were---evangelists.

In the book of Acts, Philip is named as an---evangelist:

“On the next day, we departed and came to Caesarea, and we entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him.” (Acts 21:8)

After the stoning and death of Stephen (Acts 7:54-60), which the then, Saul (later to become Paul, an apostle of JESUS), approved of (Acts 8:1a)---

“…there arose on that day a great persecution against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. Devout men buried Stephen and made great lamentation over him. But Saul was ravaging the church, and entering house after house, he dragged off men and women and committed them to prison.” ((Acts 8:1b-3)

---Philip was among those who were “scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria” who went about doing the following:

Now those who were scattered went about preaching the word. Philip went down to the city of Samaria and proclaimed to them THE CHRIST. And the crowds with one accord paid attention to what was being said by Philip when they heard him and saw the signs that he did. For unclean spirits, crying out with a loud voice, came out of many who had them, and many who were paralyzed or lame were healed. So there was much joy in that city.” (Acts 8:4-8)

This was the same Philip who witnessed to and explained passages from the book of Isaiah the prophet, and preached THE GOSPEL to the eunuch:

“Now when they had testified and spoken the word of THE LORD, they returned to Jerusalem, preaching THE GOSPEL to many villages of the Samaritans. Now an angel of THE LORD said to Philip, ‘Rise and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.’ This is a desert place. And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah. And THE SPIRIT said to Philip, ‘Go over and join this chariot.’ So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, ‘Do you understand what you are reading?’ And he said, ‘How can I, unless someone guides me? And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him. Now the passage of THE SCRIPTURE that he was reading was this: ‘Like a sheep HE was led to the slaughter and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so HE opens not HIS mouth. In HIS humiliation justice was denied HIM. Who can describe HIS generation? For HIS life is taken away from the earth.’ And the eunuch said to Philip, ‘About WHOM, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?’ Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this SCRIPTURE he told him THE GOOD NEWS about JESUS. And as they were going along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, ‘See, here is water! What prevents me from being baptized?’ And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him. And when they came up out of the water, THE SPIRIT of THE LORD carried Philip away, and the eunuch saw him no more, and went on his way rejoicing. But Philip found himself at Azotus, and as he passed through he preached THE GOSPEL to all the towns until he came to Caesarea.” (Acts 8:25-40)

As is obvious, JESUS’ disciples were obedient to HIM and HIS instruction(s)/word(s) to:

“...Go into all the world and proclaim THE GOSPEL...HIM to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned...” (Mark 16:15-16)

The entire New Testament is a testimony to and witness of---THE GOSPEL of GOD/JESUS CHRIST/THE KINGDOM/the grace of GOD/the glory of CHRIST, etc.---in obedience to THE LORD GOD and in accordance with HIS calling and purpose of being witnesses to---HIS GOSPEL.

THE GOSPEL however is not confined to the New Testament only, and includes the Old Testament as well (as egk believes).

THE GOSPEL/GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS of THE MESSIAH [CHRIST] JESUS was preached to---Abraham, as it is written (please note THE SOURCE of THE GOSPEL preached to Abraham):

“Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham. And THE SCRIPTURE, foreseeing that GOD would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached THE GOSPEL beforehand to Abraham, saying, ‘In you shall all the nations be blessed.’ So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.” (Galatians 3:7-9)

Now how is it that---THE SCRIPTURE preached THE GOSPEL to Abraham?

In the book of---Genesis is found the following:

“And the angel of THE LORD called to Abraham a second time from Heaven and said, ‘By MYSELF I have sworn,’ declares THE LORD, ‘because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your OFFSPRING shall possess the gate of HIS enemies, and in your OFFSPRING, shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed MY voice.’” (Genesis 22:15-18)

Apostle Paul refers to the above promise of THE LORD GOD to Abraham that “...in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed” in Galatians 3:16 when he clarifies just WHO exactly THE SEED/OFFSPRING is WHOM THE LORD GOD made reference to in the Genesis 22:15-18 text:

“Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, ‘And to offsprings,’ referring to many, but referring to ONE, ‘And to your OFFSPRING,’ WHO is CHRIST.” (Galatians 3:16)

The promise THE LORD GOD made to Abraham is fulfilled in its fullest sense not in the millions of Abraham’s descendants, but rather in Abraham’s ONE unique descendant---JESUS [THE] CHRIST. In CHRIST JESUS, the blessing of Abraham comes to---all the nations, to all those who will believe as Abraham did---in THE PROMISED SEED/OFFSPRING, the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

The experience of Abraham and the sacrificing of his only son (Isaac) was essentially---THE GOSPEL---foreshadowing and portraying the sacrificial death of THE LORD GOD'S ONLY SON---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---for the salvation and redemption of mankind and creation.

THE GOSPEL preached to Abraham in the Old Testament has been brought into full [day]light with the advent of the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---for it is THE HOLY SCRIPTURES that bear witness to, testify of, and are fulfilled in HIM as HE HIMSELF said:

“And HE came to Nazareth, where HE had been brought up. And as was HIS custom, HE went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and HE stood up to read. And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to HIM. HE unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written, ‘THE SPIRIT of THE LORD is upon ME, because HE has anointed ME to proclaim GOOD NEWS to the poor. HE has sent ME to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of THE LORD’S favor.’ And HE rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on HIM. And HE began to say to them, Today this SCRIPTURE has been fulfilled in your hearing.’” (Luke 4:16-21)

“Consequently, when CHRIST came into the world, HE said, ‘Sacrifices and offerings YOU have not desired, but a body have YOU prepared for ME; in burnt offerings and sin offerings YOU have taken no pleasure. Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do YOUR will, O GOD, as it is written of ME in the scroll of THE BOOK.’” (Hebrews 10:5-7; cf Psalm 40:7)

The author of Hebrews provides a glimpse of THE GOSPEL being preached throughout time and history:

“For GOOD NEWS came to us just as to them, but THE MESSAGE they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened.” (Hebrews 4:2) (THE HOLY SCRIPTURES provide information concerning "those who listened" (Jews and Gentiles) aka "the household of faith/household of GOD"---Galatians 6:10b; Ephesians 2:19b).

So---all---black/brown/red/yellow/white---throughout time and history---who believed/believe in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---were/are “united by faith” (via THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of GOD aka THE HOLY SPIRIT)---the same “faith” that Abraham had in---THE LORD GOD WHO is SPIRIT (John 4:24; 2 Corinthians 3:17a) thus are "...the sons of Abraham." (Galatians 3:7)

Back to evangelists and evangelism....

Apostle Paul makes mention of---evangelists---in his Ephesians epistle:

“And HE gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of CHRIST…” (Ephesians 4:11-12)

To “evangelize” (expressed through the Hebrew verb “basar”) then, is---to proclaim THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS of the victory of THE LORD GOD’S salvation via the---birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign of---JESUS [THE] CHRIST. Thus, in HIS economy and ministry, all of JESUS’ disciples are---evangelists---because they preach---HIM, HIS KINGDOM, and the redemption of mankind and creation through HIS birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign aka the testimony of JESUS aka THE SPIRIT of prophecy (truth).

Please NOTE: There is---no mystery, no secrecy---in THE [ETERNAL/EVERLASTING] GOSPEL.

Apostle Paul makes this abundantly clear in his testimony of the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES:

“…of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from GOD that was given to me for you, to make the word of GOD fully known, the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to HIS saints. To them GOD chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is CHRIST in you, the hope of glory. HIM we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in CHRIST.” (Colossians 1:25-28)

The “mystery of the ages” aka THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS has been manifested/revealed in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---and HIS meritorious work on the cross = salvation for all who---believe/have faith [in HIM]. (THE very ONE WHOM unbelievers during HIS day denied/rejected, and WHOM unbelievers today deny/reject---e.g., f/m/p, et al).

Also please NOTE: There is---no exclusivity---of persons to whom THE GOSPEL is preached.

Apostle John brings this point home in his testimony of JESUS aka THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS/THE GOSPEL---

“For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS ONLY SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life. For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through HIM.” (John 3:16-17)

---along with “sad tidings/bad news” for those who deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES:

“...but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE ONLY SON of GOD.” (John 3:18)

(Unfortunately for him, his own testimony/words have placed f/m/p into the category of---unbelievers in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES aka those who are “condemned already.”)

THE same MESSAGE [of salvation] for all mankind rings true in the book of Revelation wherein is found the phrase “an eternal GOSPEL”:

“Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal GOSPEL to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people.” (Revelation 14:6)

Again---no exclusivity---of persons to whom THE [ETERNAL/EVERLASTING] GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS/GOSPEL is preached---only condemnation to those who do not believe in THE ONLY NAME under Heaven given among men by which they must be saved (Acts 4:12), the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

And once again the truths of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES prove faithful in exposing as a falsehood/lie/untruth and bringing to naught, f/m/p’s anti/un-SCRIPTURAL fabrication of a response to the question---What is “the eternal gospel”?---seen here:

Sorry. It is only reserved for the children of Abraham. (Sharing Your Faith Or Not While Attending A Cult, post #24)

It is only logical that f/m/p cannot provide a---truthful (full of truth)---answer because, as previously stated, he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, and he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST because he denies/rejects the real JESUS [THE CHRIST]---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---THE ONE WHO promised the indwelling of HIS SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT in HIS disciples post HIS departure (John 14:16-17).

CHRISTians lament the empty, desolate, and doomed gnostic believers and followers of a counterfeit/fraudulent/imposter “Christ”....their “new Jewish Messiah.”

Woe unto them....poor unfortunate souls....

Guest prijun

The Gospel for the common man but not for the children of Abraham.

Listen to Moses and the prophets!

(Post #2)

“For if you believed Moses, you would believe ME; for he wrote of ME. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe MY words?” (John 5:46-47)

Moses and the prophets spoke and wrote about---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

THE ONE WHOM the man behind the monikers f/m/p continues to deny/reject to his eternal detriment (damnation)---as was the fate of the Pharisaic Jews in JESUS' day who claimed to be "children of Abraham" (whom HE rebuked and called "sons of the devil/serpent" aka "snakes/vipers").

Repentance of f/m/p's unbelief (sin) in denying/rejecting the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---while he is still taking in oxygen---is his only option for forgiveness and eternal life with THE ONLY ONE WHO can forgive sins....unto salvation [of souls]....HIM.

f/m/p really needs to stop deluding himself and come to grips with the reality/truth of how "common" a spiritually bankrupt soul he is....before the DIVINE gavel drops [on the final Judgment Day].

Guest prijun

(Post #2)

For if you believed Moses, you would believe ME; for he wrote of ME. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe MY words? (John 5:46-47) Moses and the prophets spoke and wrote about---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. THE ONE WHO you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, continue to deny/reject to your eternal detriment (damnation). Repentance of your unbelief (sin)---while you are still taking in oxygen---is your only option for forgiveness and eternal life with THE ONLY ONE WHO can forgive sins---unto salvation [of souls]. You really need to stop deluding yourself and come to grips with the reality/truth of how "common" a spiritually bankrupt soul you are....

15 For God says to Moses:

I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.

16 So then, it does not depend on mans desire or effort, but on Gods mercy.

Election is not based on a mans work. Grace is bestowed according to Gods will.

Repentance does not force God to accept someone who is not called.

It appears that you never understood the message of the gospel. As well as those of the Christian religious system.

Its simply business.

(Post #5)

f/m/p,

The real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---preached this:

“...Repent, for THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at hand.” (Matthew 4:17)

Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, believe HIS words? Yes or no?

Also, please explain to the readers what---repentance---has to do with---THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN---and why JESUS commanded---repentance?

Guest prijun

(Post #5)

f/m/p,

The real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---preached this:

...Repent, for THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at hand. (Matthew 4:17)

Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, believe HIS words? Yes or no?

Also, please explain to the readers what---repentance---has to do with---THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN---and why JESUS commanded---repentance?

Repentance from sin was the preaching of John the Baptist.

He said;

10 The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 I baptize you with water for repentance, but after me will come One more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

12 His winnowing fork is in His hand to clear His threshing floor and to gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

It was to late at that time for the Jews to repent. It was of no value to those who were not called.

John said;

7 But when John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his place of baptism, he said to them, You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?

8 Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

The True Christ did not preach repentance from sin. Only the ecunemical Christ did.

Christ excluded the whole world except those that God gave him. John 17

The Christian religious system would have you believe otherwise.

To preach repentance from sin is now considered sin. Hebrew's 6:1-7

Listen to Moses and the Prophets!

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two.

From then on Jesus began to preach, "Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near." Matthew 4:17

The True Christ did not preach repentance from sin. Only the ecunemical Christ did.

Guest prijun

From then on Jesus began to preach, "Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near." Matthew 4:17

Like I said of the ecunemical Christ.

Furthermore, To preach repentance from sin is now considered sin. Hebrew's 6:1-7

Guest prijun

1 In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea

2 and saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.

The Christian belief system would have you believe that Christ came only to reiterate what John preached.

(Post #6)

"Moses said, ‘THE LORD GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brothers. You shall listen to HIM in whatever HE tells you. And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET shall be destroyed from the people.’

THE PROPHET Moses was referring to of course is none other than the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO said this:

I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:32)

Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, listen to [and believe] the words of THE PROPHET aka the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHOM Moses referred to above? Did THE PROPHET WHOM Moses wrote about aka the real JESUS---come to call---sinners---to---repentance---as HE said?

Yes or no?

(Please NOTE the words of Moses and what happens to "...every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET...")

Guest prijun

(Post #6)

"Moses said, THE LORD GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brothers. You shall listen to HIM in whatever HE tells you. And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET shall be destroyed from the people. THE PROPHET Moses was referring to of course is none other than the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO said this: I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. (Luke 5:32) Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, listen to [and believe] the words of THE PROPHET aka the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHOM Moses referred to above? Did THE PROPHET WHOM Moses wrote about aka the real JESUS---come to call---sinners---to---repentance---as HE said? Yes or no? (Please NOTE the words of Moses and what happens to "...every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET...")

And that Prophet instructs you to obey Moses and the prophets. Not just the one liner phrase but five books of Moses. And the entire old testament.

As is written;

24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The days of the coming of the son of man shall be as the days of Noah and Lot.

Not to call the sinners to repentance but to save the righteous.

22 Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.

23 And Abraham came near and said, Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it?

25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Guest prijun

(Post #6)

"Moses said, THE LORD GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brothers. You shall listen to HIM in whatever HE tells you. And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET shall be destroyed from the people. THE PROPHET Moses was referring to of course is none other than the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO said this: I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. (Luke 5:32) Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, listen to [and believe] the words of THE PROPHET aka the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHOM Moses referred to above? Did THE PROPHET WHOM Moses wrote about aka the real JESUS---come to call---sinners---to---repentance---as HE said? Yes or no? (Please NOTE the words of Moses and what happens to "...every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET...")

"If you do not believe in his (Moses) writings, how can you believe my words?"

Compared to "You shall listen to Him in whatever He tells you. Whom so ever does not listen to that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people."

You are comparing scripture to the word which comes from the mouth of God. The More Sure Word.

18 And we ourselves heard this voice from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

19 We also have the message of the prophets, which has been confirmed beyond doubt. And you will do well to pay attention to this message, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

And

12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from Gods sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

"If you do not believe in his (Moses) writings, how can you believe my words?"

Compared to "You shall listen to Him in whatever He tells you. Whom so ever does not listen to that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people."

You are comparing scripture to the word which comes from the mouth of God. The More Sure Word. (Post #12)

The darkness in which mgr's proteges reside is absolutely tragic---but---it is the inevitable consequence of their own choice to deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES aka THE [TRUE] LIGHT. (John 1:9)

REPEAT: CHRISTians lament the empty, desolate, and doomed gnostic believers and followers of a counterfeit/fraudulent/imposter “Christ”....their “new Jewish Messiah.”

They are much to be pitied....

Guest prijun

And none of your preaching even matters since the Christ of the Christian religion system is not the offspring of Abraham. Christ is only the adopted son of Joseph and Mary because of the virgin birth. He is not the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. Thereby lying to Abraham. Because that Christ is the physical son of God not of Abraham.But God cannot lie.He said;2 Abram said, O Lord GOD, what will You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?3 And Abram said, Since You have given no offspring to me, one born in my house is my heir.4 Then behold, the word of the LORD came to him, saying, This man will not be your heir; but one who will come forth from your own body, he shall be your heir.

Response to post #14 [and more] forthcoming, but in the meanwhile, a look at more of the “darkness” in which f/m/p resides seen in a statement he repeats:

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two. (The Gospel, post #6)

The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus – Savior, post #64)

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/p’s “rationale,” it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written:

Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar. And THE LORD said to him, ‘This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, ‘I will give it to your offspring.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there.” So Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day. Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated. And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.” (Deuteronomy 34:1-8)

Neither was Moses’ brother, Aaron---chosen---according to f/m/p's "rationale," since Aaron also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written:

Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah.” (Numbers 20:24)

The question to f/m/p then:

Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)?

Yes or no?

And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your “rationale”) who did not enter into the Promised Land?

Under the guidance of THE LORD GOD, they were, after all, the ones who led HIS people out of Egypt and through the wilderness route to the Promised Land.

Guest prijun

Response to post #14 [and more] forthcoming, but in the meanwhile, a look at more of the darkness in which f/m/p resides seen in a statement he repeats:

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two. (The Gospel, post #6) The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus Savior, post #64)

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar. And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there. So Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day. Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated. And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8) Moses brother, Aaron, also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no? And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land?
There are those who are chosen to enter the promised land and there are those that are chosen NOT to enter. It is Gods own choosing.

Guest prijun

Response to post #14 [and more] forthcoming, but in the meanwhile, a look at more of the darkness in which f/m/p resides seen in a statement he repeats:

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two. (The Gospel, post #6) The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus Savior, post #64)

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar. And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there. So Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day. Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated. And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8) Moses brother, Aaron, also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no? And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land?

No more questions. You never answered the question, "How is Christ the offspring of Abraham?".

Your Christ is not the offspring of Abraham.

Therefore None of your preaching matters.

On the one hand you say that Christ is the offspring of Abraham. And on the other hand you say that Jesus was born by the virgin birth with no relationship to the patriarchs but was the physical son of God not of Abraham.

You are confused.

Guest prijun

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar. And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there. So Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day. Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated. And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8) Neither was Moses brother, Aaron---chosen---according to f/m/p's "rationale," since Aaron also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no? And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land? Under the guidance of THE LORD GOD, they were, after all, the ones who led HIS people out of Egypt and through the wilderness route to the Promised Land.

The law of God is harsh.

Because Moses violated one simple commandment he was denied entrance into the promised land.

And you think with your unruly tongue you will enter it?

Guest prijun

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar. And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there. So Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day. Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated. And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8) Neither was Moses brother, Aaron---chosen---according to f/m/p's "rationale," since Aaron also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no? And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land? Under the guidance of THE LORD GOD, they were, after all, the ones who led HIS people out of Egypt and through the wilderness route to the Promised Land.

Listen to the prophets!

"And those who handle the law did not know Me. The rulers also transgressed against Me,"

Jeremiah 2

Obviously f/m/p does not realize that the questions posed to him are solely rhetorical as his reputation has proven him to be a person who does not rightly divide the word of THE LORD GOD. In other words, as previously stated, he is a person with ZERO credibility concerning SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters. The reason for this has been given time and again---the crux of f/m/p’s inability thus problem in providing---truthful (full of truth) answers and/or explanations according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---is simply because he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, and the reason he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, is because he continues to deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. In other words, he is not “born again” (spiritually) by THE [HOLY] SPIRIT thus is not tutored by HIM WHO leads all those who believe and receive the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES unto all truth (John 16:13a). This is evidenced in what proceeds out of his mouth aka his testimony/words.

When we take a look at f/m/p’s statement concerning---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---and his contention that it “….did not save any of them except two who were chosen,” we see another example of the “darkness” in which f/m/p resides. And because he is “in the dark” regarding SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters, he has no clue of the implications and ramifications of his foolish assertion. To illustrate this further, let us take a look at the exodus account, and specifically, THE LORD GOD’S command/instruction(s) to HIS people via Moses [and Aaron]:

“…the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at twilight. Then they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat it. In this manner you shall eat it: with your belt fastened, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is THE LORD’S Passover. For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am THE LORD. The blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.” (Exodus 12:6b-13)

So we see that the command/instruction to apply---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---is from THE LORD GOD HIMSELF [via Moses and Aaron], along with HIS promise to---pass over---those houses on which HE sees---the blood---thus saving/sparing them.

Now if we look at f/m/p’s statement---

"The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen." (Jesus - Savior, post #64)

---we see that his statement is in direct opposition to THE LORD GOD’S command/instruction, and implies that HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve before their exodus out of Egypt---was ineffectual thus unfulfilled. In other words, because f/m/p does not believe that---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites’ houses---saved/spared---them from THE LORD GOD’S judgment as HE promised it would (in HIS seeing---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---HE would “pass over” them), for all practical purposes, he is calling THE LORD GOD a liar, and that HE did not fulfill HIS promise in---saving/sparing---HIS people from HIS [righteous] judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve prior to their departure out of Egypt. (But again, no surprise, only continued confirmation of f/m/p’s status as a SCRIPTURALLY illiterate thus spiritually blind---unbeliever aka a rebel [against THE LORD GOD/HIS WORD]---destined for [eternal] damnation/doom.)

The truth of the matter with respect to the exodus account (as with any matter) however, is found in the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, where we find that in obedience to THE LORD GOD and HIS calling and choosing him [and Aaron] to lead HIS people out of Egypt, Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed him [in Exodus 12:1-20], as it is written:

Then Moses called all the elders of Israel and said to them, ‘Go and select lambs for yourselves according to your clans, and kill the Passover lamb. Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. None of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning. For THE LORD will pass through to strike the Egyptians, and when HE sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, THE LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to strike you.” (Exodus 12:21-23)

And Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed in executing HIS command/instruction(s) for Israel’s posterity in “the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised…”:

You shall observe this rite as a statute for you and for your sons forever. And when you come to the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised, you shall keep this service. And when your children say to you, ‘What do you mean by this service?’ you shall say, ‘It is the sacrifice of THE LORD'S Passover, for HE passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when HE struck the Egyptians but spared our houses.’ And the people bowed their heads and worshiped.” (Exodus 12:24-27)

And upon hearing THE LORD GOD’S command(s)/instruction(s) via Moses [and Aaron], the people of Israel complied, as it is written:

“Then the people of Israel went and did so; as THE LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did.” (Exodus 12:28)

Now observe what takes place---at midnight on the eve of the exodus:

At midnight THE LORD struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock.” (Exodus 12:29)

The subsequent passages---Exodus 12:30-33---detail the reaction of Pharaoh and the Egyptians to THE LORD GOD’S judgment (tenth plague) on them, followed by---Exodus 12:34-42---and the Israelites’ exodus out of Egypt.

So in light of the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, was---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites’ houses---effectual in the Israelites'---salvation from THE LORD GOD’S [righteous, wrathful] judgment on Egypt at midnight on the eve of the exodus---as HE promised?

One must be completely blind or ignorant (literally) not to see the faithfulness of THE LORD GOD in fulfilling HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people on that fateful night in Egypt. HE most assuredly fulfilled HIS promise as HE said HE would just as HE fulfills all of HIS promises---bar none---and every child of HIS knows this fact/truth. (From his own testimony/words, obviously f/m/p does not.)

Were all the Israelites who believed and obeyed THE LORD GOD'S instruction(s)/word(s) to apply the lamb's blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---saved/spared---that night from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt?

The answer is---yes---of course they were. First and foremost, because---THE LORD GOD HIMSELF was the source of the instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, and secondly, because HE is faithful to HIMSELF/HIS WORD and fulfilled HIS promise/word to “pass over” their houses when HE saw---the blood that HE HIMSELF instructed HIS people to apply to the doorposts and lintels of their houses---thus all those who complied with/obeyed HIS instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, were---saved/spared---as it is written.

Guest prijun

Obviously f/m/p does not realize that the questions posed to him are solely rhetorical as his reputation has proven him to be a person who does not rightly divide the word of THE LORD GOD. In other words, as previously stated, he is a person with ZERO credibility concerning SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters. The reason for this has been given time and again---the crux of f/m/ps inability thus problem in providing---truthful (full of truth) answers and/or explanations according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---is simply because he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, and the reason he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, is because he continues to deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. In other words, he is not born again (spiritually) by THE [HOLY] SPIRIT thus is not tutored by HIM WHO leads all those who believe and receive the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES unto all truth (John 16:13a). This is evidenced in what proceeds out of his mouth aka his testimony/words.

When we take a look at f/m/ps statement concerning---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---and his contention that it .did not save any of them except two who were chosen, we see another example of the darkness in which f/m/p resides. Because he is in the dark regarding SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters, he has no clue of the implications and ramifications of his foolish assertion. To illustrate this further, let us take a look at the exodus account, and specifically, THE LORD GODS command/instruction(s) to HIS people via Moses [and Aaron]:

the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at twilight. Then they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat it. In this manner you shall eat it: with your belt fastened, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is THE LORDS Passover. For I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am THE LORD. The blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:6b-13)

So we see that the command/instruction to apply---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---is from THE LORD GOD HIMSELF [via Moses and Aaron], along with HIS promise to---pass over---those houses on which HE sees---the blood---thus saving/sparing them.

Now if we look at f/m/ps statement---

"The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen." (Jesus - Savior, post #64)

---we see that his statement is in direct opposition to THE LORD GODS command/instruction, and implies that HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve before their exodus out of Egypt---was ineffectual thus unfulfilled. In other words, because f/m/p does not believe that---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites houses---saved/spared---them from THE LORD GODS judgment as HE promised it would (in HIS seeing---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---HE would pass over them), for all practical purposes, he is calling THE LORD GOD a liar, and that HE did not fulfill HIS promise in---saving/sparing---HIS people from HIS [righteous] judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve prior to their departure out of Egypt. (But again, no surprise, only continued confirmation of f/m/ps status as a SCRIPTURALLY illiterate thus spiritually blind---unbeliever aka a rebel [against THE LORD GOD/HIS WORD]---destined for [eternal] damnation/doom.)

The truth of the matter with respect to the exodus account (as with any matter) however, is found in the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, where we find that in obedience to THE LORD GOD and HIS calling and choosing him [and Aaron] to lead HIS people out of Egypt, Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed him [in Exodus 12:1-20], as it is written:

Then Moses called all the elders of Israel and said to them, Go and select lambs for yourselves according to your clans, and kill the Passover lamb. Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. None of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning. For THE LORD will pass through to strike the Egyptians, and when HE sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, THE LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to strike you. (Exodus 12:21-23)

And Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed in executing HIS command/instruction(s) for Israels posterity in the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised:

You shall observe this rite as a statute for you and for your sons forever. And when you come to the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised, you shall keep this service. And when your children say to you, What do you mean by this service? you shall say, It is the sacrifice of THE LORD'S Passover, for HE passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when HE struck the Egyptians but spared our houses. And the people bowed their heads and worshiped. (Exodus 12:24-27)

And upon hearing THE LORD GODS command(s)/instruction(s) via Moses [and Aaron], the people of Israel complied, as it is written:

Then the people of Israel went and did so; as THE LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. (Exodus 12:28)

Now observe what takes place---at midnight on the eve of the exodus:

At midnight THE LORD struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock. (Exodus 12:29)

The subsequent passages---Exodus 12:30-33---detail the reaction of Pharaoh and the Egyptians to THE LORD GODS judgment (tenth plague) on them, followed by---Exodus 12:34-42---and the Israelites exodus out of Egypt.

So in light of the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, was---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites houses---effectual in the Israelites'---salvation from THE LORD GODS [righteous, wrathful] judgment on Egypt at midnight on the eve of the exodus---as HE promised?

One must be completely blind or ignorant (literally) not to see the faithfulness of THE LORD GOD in fulfilling HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people on that fateful night in Egypt. HE most assuredly fulfilled HIS promise as HE said HE would just as HE fulfills all of HIS promises---bar none---and every child of HIS knows this fact/truth. (From his own testimony/words, obviously f/m/p does not.)

Were all the Israelites who believed and obeyed THE LORD GOD'S instruction(s)/word(s) to apply the lamb's blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---saved/spared---that night from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt?

The answer is---yes---of course they were. First and foremost, because---THE LORD GOD HIMSELF was the source of the instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, and secondly, because HE is faithful to HIMSELF/HIS WORD and fulfilled HIS promise/word to pass over their houses when HE saw---the blood that HE HIMSELF instructed HIS people to apply to the doorposts and lintels of their houses thus all those who complied with/obeyed HIS instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, were---saved/spared---as it is written.

Yet they all left Egypt only for the angel of death to kill them all in the wilderness. Except for Joshua and Caleb.

63 These are those who were numbered by Moses and Eleazar the priest, who numbered the sons of Israel in the plains of Moab by the Jordan at Jericho.

64 But among these there was not a man of those who were numbered by Moses and Aaron the priest, who numbered the sons of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai.

65 For the LORD had said of them, They shall surely die in the wilderness. And not a man was left of them, except Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun.

In the same manner not all those who partake in the communion meal will be saved.

Because of unbelief in the everlasting gospel.

Guest prijun

King David wrote

10 For forty years I loathed that generation, And said they are a people who err in their hearts And they do not know My ways.
11 Therefore I swore in My anger, Truly they shall not enter into My rest.

And also Paul

16 For who were the ones who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt?
17 And with whom was God angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom did He swear that they would never enter His rest? Was it not to those who disobeyed?
19 So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter.

The blood only saved the two who endured to the end. The twilight lamb. Upon them God fulfilled His Promise.

Testing, testing, testing....

Testing what exactly?

Well, Poetic Justice comes strongly to mind when I contemplate with sad regret of "what could have been."

Testing wouldn't be necessary, but with your acclamation and total agreement adding to his unwarranted gravitas, it seems you now wonder if there is a pulse left? Weird? This result was/is inevitable because sadly, hatred is his driving force, with the #1 desire of notoriety among a group that refused to bend their knee to his altar of whims of self-indulgence/self-gratification! Perish the thought that any change of heart could occur when I so astutely informed him on various occasions that the "slip sliding away" was soon at hand because of his demands for Grace+++ Adherence.

It now seems because his grand scheme has failed, the inevitable result is that the lights are merely flickering and not even giving enough Light to lead anyone in the correct direction.

I wonder though if there are any "hope springs eternal" left in his psyche?

Gladly I inform all that a city which has many inhabitants that with great joy await Yeshua's Return to Jerusalem where it is currently 6:13 PM and 71 comfortable degrees.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where the window of opportunity never actually closes except upon His/Yeshua's Return)

(Post #24)

Isn't it just like last/leastinline (and typical of the "traditionalist molokan" mentality) to jump to erroneous conclusions stemming from a heart/mind brimming with animosity toward those who present the truths of SOLA SCRIPTURA versus molokanism---all the while claiming to believe in SOLA SCRIPTURA. Nothing short of irony and hypocrisy---

BTW last/leastinline, how is your ministry to your church leadership going concerning the "nee-nashi" (the word you claim to hate) situation which molokanism teaches and SOLA SCRIPTURA condemns? Especially in light of your frequent references to Jerusalem---as though you have some sort of kinship with its inhabitants. Which prompts the question---do you have any Jewish friends and/or acquaintances, and if so, have you invited them to your [molokan] church?

Let us know when that happens and prayerfully perhaps your references to and statements regarding Jerusalem and its inhabitants will prove to be credible....one can only pray and hope.

P.S. FYI---the "testing" post (#23) was to verify whether the post actually posted due to some formatting issues.

(Post #24)

Isn't it just like last/leastinline (and typical of the "traditionalist molokan" mentality) to jump to erroneous conclusions stemming from a heart/mind brimming with animosity toward those who present the truths of SOLA SCRIPTURA versus molokanism---all the while claiming to believe in SOLA SCRIPTURA. Nothing short of irony and hypocrisy---

BTW last/leastinline, how is your ministry to your church leadership going concerning the "nee-nashi" (the word you claim to hate) situation which molokanism teaches and SOLA SCRIPTURA condemns? Especially in light of your frequent references to Jerusalem---as though you have some sort of kinship with its inhabitants. Which prompts the question---do you have any Jewish friends and/or acquaintances, and if so, have you invited them to your [molokan] church?

Let us know when that happens and prayerfully perhaps your references to and statements regarding Jerusalem and its inhabitants will prove to be credible....one can only pray and hope.

P.S. FYI---the "testing" post (#23) was to verify whether the post actually posted due to some formatting issues.

As someone who strives to be the gracious man and try to always treat the ladies that I encounter with the treatment, they deserve as the lesser vessel. But, I must say that at times you make showing deference to you being a lesser vessel and should be treated well with that in mind. I must say that at times such as these you make it quite difficult for a true gentleman as myself to continue respecting you since so often lately, acting un-ladylike and obviously un-CHRISTian.

My OWN true conclusions come from being knowledgeable of people with axes to grind/sharpen and their desire to force grace+++ beliefs on unsuspecting people that I care about.

My ministry is not open to discussion here, especially where it would be demeaned and then eloquently would go on and on and on and on with great sophistry to hatefully be diminished by someone such as yourself with "an ax to grind."

Weird that you also seemingly claim/claim/claim to be "SOLA SCRIPTURA" also and insinuate/contend that my Molokanism preaches hatred, how would you know this? Since you obviously and matter factly join in and encourage the hatred of those of us who will not bend to your desire that we follow the precept of grace+++ that is continually preached here by hater-in-chief, although he has toned that down a bit only recently.

Quite telling that my love for Jerusalem seems to be distasteful to someone that strives to give the perception of CHRIST-like beliefs.

Tsk, tsk, formatting issues, not credible, since your posts are not moderated and then easily erased.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where thoughts of Jerusalem are sacred and will always be cherished, where is now 7:01 PM)

(Post #26)

Isn't it also interesting that last/leastinline has no problem whatsoever scrutinizing mgr's false teachings openly on this forum, but has an issue with doing the same concerning the false teachings of molokanism---very telling of someone who claims to believe SOLA SCRIPTURA, but chooses to deny/ignore the truths therein when those truths expose his and his leadership's anti/un-SCRIPTURAL beliefs and practices.

This is what YESHUA has to say regarding "traditionalists":

"And the Pharisees and the scribes asked HIM, 'Why do YOUR disciples not walk according to the tradition of the elders, but eat with defiled hands?' And HE said to them, 'Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written, 'This people honors ME with their lips, but their heart is far from ME; in vain do they worship ME, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ You leave the commandment of GOD and hold to the tradition of men.' And HE said to them, 'You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of GOD in order to establish your tradition!" (Mark 7:5-9)

So last/leastinline can "speak" all he wants regarding his "sacred" thoughts concerning---Jerusalem---but his "actions" toward its inhabitants ("nee-nashi"---the word he claims to hate but does nothing about) prove his thoughts---and words---to be "double-speak."

And as always, last/leastinline's [unwitting] attempts at playing (operative word) Sherlock Holmes, fail yet again. When will he learn? As the Russian adage says---"Когда рак на горе свистнеть и рыбка за поёть"---which means "никогда" (never).

Oh well....his problem.

last/leastinline,

You claim to be an adherent of SOLA SCRIPTURA---

Please explain to the readers your frequent reference to---"Grace+++++"---in SOLA SCRIPTURA context, and how you view its application here on this forum.

P.S. What do formatting problems with anonymous' computer have to do with the forum's moderator? Correct---nada. When you’re forming your opinions, do so carefully---go slow, for hasty judgments often are followed by regrets (that is if one has a [CHRISTian] conscience). It's wise and best to adhere to YESHUA'S words: "Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.” (John 7:24) Unless you are truly "in the know" regarding an issue (e.g., anonymous' computer system's formatting problems), it's wise and best to remain silent.

(Post #20 continued....)

THE LORD GOD did, literally---in deed fulfill HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people who obeyed HIS instructions by---passing over (THE LORD’S PASSOVER)---their houses on the eve of their exodus from Egypt when HE saw---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---which instruction HE HIMSELF gave them in order that they be---saved/spared---from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt.

And---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, when the Israelites left Egypt in the exodus, there were “about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children” (Exodus 12:37). The “men on foot” would only have been able-bodied military-age men (20 years and older). Now that number alone is a fairly sizeable group, but add to that number---children, women, the elderly, and the “…mixed multitude also went up with them…” (Exodus 12:38), and the number increases exponentially.

(More to come---but again, formatting issues.)

Guest prijun

(Post #20 continued....)

THE LORD GOD did, literally---in deed fulfill HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people who obeyed HIS instructions by---passing over (THE LORDS PASSOVER)---their houses on the eve of their exodus from Egypt when HE saw---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---which instruction HE HIMSELF gave them in order that they be---saved/spared---from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt.

And---according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, when the Israelites left Egypt in the exodus, there were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children (Exodus 12:37). The men on foot would only have been able-bodied military-age men (20 years and older). Now that number alone is a fairly sizeable group, but add to that number---children, women, the elderly, and the mixed multitude also went up with them (Exodus 12:38), and the number increases exponentially.

And yet only two were saved as well as those 40 years and under who did not see the works of God.

Out of probable number of 2 or 3 million that left Egypt.

10 For forty years I loathed that generation And said, "They are a people who err in their heart And they do not know My ways.

11 Therefore I swore in My anger Truly they shall not enter into My rest.

True is the word, "Many are called but few are chosen."

Guest prijun

Moses said concerning his own people;

8 For they are a nation void of counsel, Nor is there any understanding in them.

29 Oh, that they were wise, that they understood this, That they would consider their latter end!

30 How could one chase a thousand,And two put ten thousand to flight, Unless their Rock had sold them, And the Lord had surrendered them?

31 For their rock is not like our Rock, Even our enemies themselves being judges.

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom And of the fields of Gomorrah; Their grapes are grapes of gall, Their clusters are bitter.

33 Their wine is the poison of serpents, And the cruel venom of cobras.

Their latter end was that they became the generation of vipers.

last/leastinline,

You claim to be an adherent of SOLA SCRIPTURA---

Please explain to the readers your frequent reference to---"Grace+++++"---in SOLA SCRIPTURA context, and how you view its application here on this forum.

You make "claims" that are far from verifiable, especially when you were invited many times to pick up the phone and then responded back, full of virtuous love stating, "why would I want or need to talk to you."

I am referring to which you know full well is hater-in-chief's ***Disclamer***_______***End of Disclaimer*** where he clearly demands adherence/compliance to additional regulations that negate the Sola Scriptura message of salvation by Grace through Faith alone.

last/least/foundinline ©™® (where Grace through Faith is NEVER diminished in any way shape or form)

Testing, testing, testing again....

Typical f/m/p---off track and "misses the mark" concerning THE [ETERNAL] GOSPEL as well as THE LORD GOD'S fulfilled promise to---save/spare---the Israelites at midnight on the eve of their exodus when HE saw---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses.

(More to come---however---still working on computer issues....)

(Post #20 continued....)

In the second year post the exodus, Moses took a census of the men who were able to fight (age twenty and above from all the tribes except the Levites). The number of warriors was---603,550 (Numbers 1:45–46). (The Levites were not counted because THE LORD GOD commanded Moses to exclude them from the census (verse 49), and instead of going to war, they were to stay and guard the tabernacle (verse 53)).  Military stats indicate that the ordinary proportion of people fit to go to war in a general population is---one in four.  Now if we take the able-bodied and fit-for-war Israelites during that time and rounded the number off to an even---600,000, and multiply that number by 4 = 2,400,000.

Amazing in light of the fact/truth that the original group of Israelites (Jacob’s family who went to Egypt) numbered just seventy people (Genesis 46:27; Deuteronomy 10:22).  So from seventy people, the Israelites increased to 2.4 million in 430 years, and as incredible as that number sounds, we know that while the Hebrews were in Egypt, they were “fruitful and increased greatly; they multiplied and grew exceedingly strong, so that the land was filled with them” (Exodus 1:7). In fact/truth, they were so numerous that Pharaoh feared Egypt would be overwhelmed in the event of a slave uprising (verses 8–10).

Finally, there is no mention of any of the Israelites staying behind in Egypt, so it can safely be said that all (including potential converted Egyptians among the “…mixed multitude also went up with them…” (Exodus 12:38))---2.4 million Hebrews were---saved/spared---and left Egypt in the exodus.

So again, was the lamb's blood effectual in---saving/sparing---all the Israelites who believed and obeyed THE LORD GOD'S instruction(s)/word(s) from HIS judgment (tenth plague)---at midnight in the land of Egypt---as HE said?

Beyond a shadow of doubt, it most definitely was effectual---provided they believed and obeyed HIS instructions/words to put the lamb's blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---so that again, as HE promised, when HE saw the lamb's blood---HE would---PASS OVER---them and they would be---saved/spared---from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt.

As mentioned previously, what took place post the Israelites' (including Moses and Aaron) exodus from Egypt en route to the Promised Land---is another matter, and will be addressed in another post.

Thus, based on the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES concerning this event, clearly what f/m/p believes and speaks---

The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus - Savior, post #64)

---is simply untrue aka a falsehood/lie/untruth coming out of the mouth of one who obviously is SCRIPTURALLY illiterate thus spiritually blind regarding THE LORD GOD and HIS WORD (written and INCARNATE), and once again, is exposed and proven to be an---unbeliever aka a rebel [against THE LORD GOD/HIS WORD, written and INCARNATE].

And if his blatant defiance of THE LORD GOD/HIS word(s) and works wasn't enough, please note the irreverence and sarcasm in post #21 with which f/m/p responds to THE LORD GOD’S promise and fulfillment of HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people in Egypt on the eve prior to their exodus, and his jumping (pun intended) to his own fallacious conclusions, confirming once again his spiritual status---unbeliever.  With no acknowledgement, accountability, shame or remorse for going up against, defaming, and dishonoring THE LORD GOD and HIS works when exposed and proven to be perpetuating falsehoods/lies/untruths---the foolish individual continues to express his own convoluted/distorted foolish notions while disregarding the facts/truths which are the words of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.  The clueless here-there-but-nowhere unbeliever can only be pitied....

Not one CHRISTian wants to think that anyone is a lost cause---but f/m/p persistently and willfully continues to push the envelope in treading on that trajectory to the point of---no return.

The only “ray of hope” in f/m/p’s case, as in those of his [unbelieving] mindset as it has been previously stated, is that as long as the man is taking in oxygen he still has the opportunity to---repent (180-degree turnabout/change his mind) and accept, believe, and receive the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---for salvation from HIS righteous wrath and judgment on “that Day” against those who willfully deny/reject HIM aka unbelievers aka rebels aka sons of disobedience (i.e., f/m/p).

This is yet another warning to the man behind the monikers f/m/p by those who care for fellow creatures created in THE IMAGE of THE CREATOR but who have not been transferred from the kingdom of darkness into HIS KINGDOM/THE KINGDOM of [THE TRUE] LIGHT.

In the words of THE REDEEMER:

“And HE answered them, ‘Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way?  No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.  Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem?  No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.’” (Luke 13:2-5)

And in the words of one of the foundation stones of the new Jerusalem:

The times of ignorance GOD overlooked, but now HE commands all people everywhere to repent, because HE has fixed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by A MAN WHOM HE has appointed; and of this HE has given assurance to all by raising HIM from the dead.” (Acts 17:30-31)

It would be to his soul’s eternal benefit that f/m/p heed THE LORD GOD'S warnings to---repent---[of his unbelief in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES] before “that Day.” 

(BTW, gnostics were/are notorious for deluding themselves into thinking they possess "secret knowledge (gnosis)" which they alone are privy to---e.g., "....only for the sons of Abraham; never before heard of....," blah, blah, blah.)

P.S.  From his own testimony/words, it is obvious that f/m/p knows as much about THE [ETERNAL] GOSPEL as he does about the real JESUS aka THE LORD of THE GOSPEL aka JESUS THE SAVIOR aka JESUS THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, which is---zilch.  

Guest Prijun

In the same manner as  the fallen israelites in the wilderness,  the Christian cannot go back to a Christ who bore sins. But to the Christ that brings salvation.

One cannot be saved if he falls enroute to the promised land. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation

Nothing else but confusion and perversion can be expected from a confused and twisted/warped heart/mind, and f/m/p fulfills that expectation to a tee every time he opens his mouth:

In the same manner as  the fallen israelites in the wilderness,  the Christian cannot go back to a Christ who bore sins. But to the Christ that brings salvation.

One cannot be saved if he falls enroute to the promised land. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

The confused and perverted heart/mind cannot comprehend/see and reconcile the fact/truth that the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES is---“…the same yesterday and today and forever,” as it is written (Hebrews 13:8).  The same JESUS WHO atoned for mankind’s---sin(s)---on Golgotha by taking them upon HIMSELF and paying sin’s penalty---death (Genesis 2:16-17) with HIS sacrificial substitutionary death, is the same JESUS WHO by doing so provides---salvation from HIS righteous wrathful judgment against---sin[ners]---when the same JESUS returns to judge mankind on “that Day,” assigning each person to his eternal destination, as it is written (Matthew 25:31-46; John 12:48; Acts 17:30-31; Romans 2:16).  

Thus f/m/p's SCRIPTURALLY illierate above statements are misnomers at best, and are at worst, ignorance of the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, and HIS redemptive work on Calvary.  

But again, not surprising for such is the blind/in the dark and confused mindset of the unbeliever aka the unregenerated aka the carnal-minded aka the natural man---who has not been born again nor indwelt by THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of GOD WHO is THE TRUTH (John 14:6) and THE LIGHT (John 1:1-18; 1 John 1:5). 

Bona fide CHRISTians are those whom GOD [THE HOLY SPIRIT] has resurrected [spiritually] from being dead in their trespasses/sins, and awakened to the fact/truth that they are in need of---THE SAVIOR (GOD---Isaiah 43:11; Hosea 13:4b), THE AUTHOR and GIVER of life (Psalm 36:9; cf John 1:1-4; 14:6), and who upon accepting/admitting/confessing thus aligning themselves with the fact/truth that they are sinners, repent of their sins, believe and receive the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO is the only propitiation for sin[ners] acceptable by GOD [THE FATHER] thus receive forgiveness of [their] sin(s), are “born again” (regenerated) and sealed with THE HOLY SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of GOD until the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30)---and are being sanctified to that end.  Important to note is that sanctification (spiritual growth) is not an instant eradication of sin.  While regeneration (second birth) is a momentary act, sanctification is an ongoing work by GOD [THE HOLY SPIRIT] WHO indwells bona fide CHRISTians freeing them from sinful habits by progressively conforming them into the image of GOD [THE SON] (Romans 8:29) through the transformation of their hearts/minds---in the knowledge of HIM---as it is written (Colossians 3:10).  Thus, in growing [spiritually] and knowing [intimately/personally] the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, into WHOSE image the true believer is being conformed, the sinful nature is being changed into a holy nature/godliness (2 Corinthians 3:18-19), which is what THE LORD GOD commands, as it is written (1 Thessalonians 5:23; 1 Peter 1:15-16; cf Leviticus 11:44-45; 19:2b; 20:7-8, 26).

CHRISTians continue to pray for f/m/p and poor confused lost souls like him….

More of f/m/p’s SCRIPTURAL illiteracy thus confusion and perversion [of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES]:

Both Moses and King David were Shepherds of Israel. Pre determined before the creation. Has nothing at all to do with sin. (Jesus – Savior, post #89, f/m/p)

Their sin was Gods plan.

Even when Joseph's brothers sinned against him and sold him into slavery it was Gods plan.

Genesis 45

5 But dont be upset. And dont be angry with yourselves because you sold me here. God sent me ahead of you to save many lives.

6 For two years now, there hasnt been enough food in the land. And for the next five years, people wont be plowing or gathering crops.

7 But God sent me ahead of you to keep some of you alive on earth. He sent me here to save your lives by an act of mighty power.

8 So then, it wasnt you who sent me here. It was God.

So then, when Moses, King David or Joseph's brothers sinned it was Gods will. (Jesus – Savior, post #92)

Keeping in view the whole of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (OT & NT):

If---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, why didn’t THE LORD GOD through HIS prophets of old, call people to---sin

And if---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, why didn’t King David promote---sin---as “Gods will” during or after his adulterous affair with Bathsheba or his murder of her husband, Uriah the Hittite?

And if---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, Moses’ and Aaron’s---sins---against THE LORD GOD in the wilderness were condoned by HIM which is why they were prohibited from entering into the Promised Land. :bigemo_harabe_net-24:(sarcasm)

JESUS said:

For I have come down from Heaven, not to do MY own will but the will of HIM WHO sent ME.” (John 6:38)

If---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, why didn’t JESUS, WHO came to earth from Heaven to do the will of GOD, call people to---sin?

And if---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, why was JESUS’ sacrificial death necessary?

And if---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, why didn’t JESUS’ apostles proclaim and teach “the good news” that---sin---is “Gods will”? :bigemo_harabe_net-24: (sarcasm) 

And if---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, why is the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES replete with grave warnings against---sin?

And if---sin---is “Gods will” as f/m/p believes and advocates, then it follows (using f/m/p's "rationale") that those who do not---sin---are rebelling against THE LORD GOD and not abiding in “Gods will.” :bigemo_harabe_net-24: (sarcasm)

And if anyone is foolish enough to believe the regurgitated rubbish f/m/p is spewing  :barfing-smiley-emoticon: ---they are just as confused and twisted/warped as the perpetrator himself of such anti/un-SCRIPTURAL absurdities aka falsehoods/lies/untruths.

P.S.  The gist of the SCRIPTURAL account describing Joseph’s jealous brothers who initially plotted to kill him and then selling him into slavery, and subsequently his becoming Pharaoh’s right-hand man and through that position of authority was able to save his father (Jacob) and his family [of seventy people---and ultimately the nation of Israel] from famine/starvation, is found in a very simple truth---BENEVOLENCE conquers malevolence.  THE LORD GOD has, does, and will prevail/triumph over evil---always

In other words, THE LORD GOD did not in this case nor at any time in the history of mankind nor ever will, condone---sin (which is evil in HIS sight)---as the foolish f/m/p believes and advocates.  HE has, does, and will however, use even evil people and their wicked ways to accomplish HIS plan and purposes as seen in the example of HIS prophecy via Habakkuk:

“Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told.  For behold, I am raising up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, who march through the breadth of the earth, to seize dwellings not their own.  They are dreaded and fearsome; their justice and dignity go forth from themselves.  Their horses are swifter than leopards, more fierce than the evening wolves; their horsemen press proudly on. Their horsemen come from afar; they fly like an eagle swift to devour.  They all come for violence, all their faces forward. They gather captives like sand.  At kings they scoff, and at rulers they laugh. They laugh at every fortress, for they pile up earth and take it.  Then they sweep by like the wind and go on, guilty men, whose own might is their god!” (Habakkuk 1:5-11)

With the reason for HIS raising up the Chaldean nation (Babylon) found in the next passage:

“Are you not from everlasting, O LORD my GOD, my HOLY ONE? We shall not die. O LORD, YOU have ordained them as a judgment, and YOU, O ROCK, have established them for reproof.” (Habakkuk 1:12)

THE LORD GOD used the wicked and ruthless Babylonians to bring HIS judgment on Judah for their idolatry---Babylon was the instrument of HIS judgment (cf Isaiah 10:5).

Another perfect example is JESUS’ crucifixion---HIS murder was an evil act, but through it THE LORD GOD redeemed HIS elect, and as Apostle Paul wrote:

“HE disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in HIM.” (Colossians 2:15)

The Jewish rulers who plotted to kill JESUS and handed HIM over to the ruthless Romans who did the hands-on dirty deed, were both instruments used by THE LORD GOD to accomplish HIS ultimate plan of---redemption and salvation. 

QUESTION:  Through it all, did THE LORD GOD condone and promote---sin?  Does HE do so now?

Those who answer in the affirmative are those who suffer from the malady of spiritual blindness---for darkness cannot comprehend/understand THE LIGHT nor HIS works, as it is written (John 1:5; 1 Corinthians 2:14).  Unfortunately for him, f/m/p falls into this category---poor, blind, confused, twisted, and lost soul....

Guest Prijun

Yet the key verses you ignore ;

. 24 For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which arecopies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; 25 not that He should offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood of another— 26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself. 27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, 28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

In Christ's second coming, he does not come for the sinner but for the righteous who have been purified by his blood.

Guest Prijun

Christ came to save the Righteous not the sinner. 2 Peter 2

. 23 And Abraham came near and said, “Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 

24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it? 

25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

Guest Prijun

God only saves the Righteous and destroyes the sinner.

For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)

The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

It sure would be nice f you stopped embarrasing yourself

27 ¶  After these things He went out and saw a tax collector named Levi, sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, "Follow Me."
28  So he left all, rose up, and followed Him.
29  Then Levi gave Him a great feast in his own house. And there were a great number of tax collectors and others who sat down with them.
30  And their scribes and the Pharisees complained against His disciples, saying, "Why do You eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?"
31  Jesus answered and said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
32  "I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." Luke 5

Guest Prijun

The sinner who thinks he is righteous cannot fool anyone.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire

11Let the unrighteous continue to be unrighteous, and the vile continue to be vile; let the righteous continue to practice righteousness, and the holy continue to be holy.”

Christ came to divide the sinner from the Righteous.

Guest Prijun

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God?

18 And “If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

Guest Prijun

Apostle Paul makes the distinction between the righteous and the sinner. The righteous are under the law of liberty. While the sinner is under the law of death. Romans 8

We realize that law is not enacted for the righteous, but for the lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinful, for the unholy and profane, for killers of father or mother, for murderers, 

10 for the sexually immoral, for homosexuals, for slave traders and liars and perjurers, and for anyone else who is averse to sound teaching 

11 that agrees with the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted

And what is the same apostle (Apostle Paul) saying here:

“…I myself serve the law of GOD with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.” (Romans 7:25)

“What then?  Are we Jews any better off?  No, not at all.  For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, as it is written: ‘None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for GOD.  All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” (Romans 3:9-12; cf Psalm 14:3)

And what is King David saying here:

“…do not enter into judgment with YOUR servant, for in YOUR sight no man living is righteous.” (Psalm 143:2)

And what is King Solomon saying here:

Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.” (Ecclesiastes 7:20)

There is a distinct/marked difference between THE LORD GOD’S---righteousness, and the---righteousness [of men] as it were (e.g., Abraham's reference to---righteous[ness] in the passages from Genesis). 

What is that marked distinction, and describe the meaning [thus difference] of each.

Guest Prijun

Of Righteousness;

12“It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will go up to heaven for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’ 

13“Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will cross the sea for us to get it for us and make us hear it, that we may observe it?’

14“But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may observe it.

So sad to say, but warrants frequent repetition---

Psychologically, f/m/p is a certifiable---nut case.

Spiritually, he is a self-deluded, very confused, and lost soul in need of the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (Luke 19:10), THE ONE WHOM he continues to deny/reject to his own obvious detriment.

Guest Prijun

Little children,  let no one deceive you: The one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as Christ is righteous. 

The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil

And what is Apostle Paul saying here:

“…I myself serve the law of GOD with my mind, but with my flesh I serve the law of sin.” (Romans 7:25)

“What then?  Are we Jews any better off?  No, not at all.  For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, as it is written: ‘None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks for GOD.  All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one.” (Romans 3:9-12; cf Psalm 14:3)

And what is King David saying here:

“…do not enter into judgment with YOUR servant, for in YOUR sight no man living is righteous.” (Psalm 143:2)

And what is King Solomon saying here:

Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.” (Ecclesiastes 7:20)

It is an immensely dense/thick-headed obstinate (and shameless) individual who completely ignores thus does not "get" that he has absolutely---ZERO credibility in presenting passages from THE HOLY SCRIPTURES in light of his own testimony/words:

The new testament scriptures are completely mutilated. (What Is Truth?, post #114, f/m/p)

Pathetic joke of person....

Guest prijun

All the Righteous both knew God and were Righteous. 

Time does not permit and there is not room enough on the web to name the Righteous who also did good and sought after God.

But for starters read Hebrews 11

King David said;

"O God, you are my God;  earnestly l seek you;  my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water."

Guest prijun

King Solomon said in that same chapter.

"I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all."

And you said there was not one.

Guest Prijun

Psalm 14 is speaking of the sinner verses his Righteous. For God is with His Righteous ones.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call on the Lord?

There they are in great fear,  For God is with the generation of the righteous.

6 You shame the counsel of the poor, But the Lord is his refuge.

f/m/p refers to the New Testament book of Hebrews:

....read Hebrews 11

But believes and advocates this:

The new testament scriptures are completely mutilated. (What Is Truth?, post #114, f/m/p)

Hypocritical lying tongue = absolutely ZERO credibility = f/m/p.

P.S.  Apostle Paul said it so aptly:

"For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of CHRIST.  And no wonder, for even satan disguises himself as an angel of light.  So it is no surprise if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousnessTheir end will correspond to their deeds." (2 Corinthians 11:13-14)

Woe unto them....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.