lastinline

Christian Anarchism? What?

I came across a e-mail from the infamous danny-boy and found him peddling something quite interesting.

Click here --->>Heresy Peddler

He seems to have strayed into some a new belief system which mixes a lot of worldly concepts that have encapsulated in the writings of Leo Tolstoy.

Here is excerpt from a Tolstoy writing in "Confessions," which may give us some insight into the mind of dhs and/or BibleStudent. This shows where someone's mind can wander off to when engulfed in the world that is "new israel."

"This is without mentioning all the nonsense in the Old Testament, such as the creation of light before the sun, the creation of the world six thousand years ago, the housing of all the animals in the ark, and all the various immoral atrocities such as the order to murder children and entire populations at God’s command. Nor have we mentioned the absurdity of the sacrament of which Voltaire said that there have been and are a great many absurd religious teachings, but never before was there one in which the main religious act consists in eating your own God. And what can be more ridiculous than saying that Our Lady was both mother and virgin, or that the heavens opened up and a voice rang forth, or that Christ flew up to heaven and is seated up there somewhere, at the right hand of His father, or that God is three persons in one, not three gods like Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva37, but three combined in one.

There can be nothing as immoral as those dreadful teachings according to which an angry and vengeful God punishes everyone for the sin of Adam, or that he sent his son to earth to save us, knowing beforehand that men would murder him and be damned for it. Again it is absurd to suggest that man’s salvation from sin lies in baptism, or in believing that all these things actually happened, and that the son of God was killed in order to save people and that those who do not believe it will be punished by God with eternal torment." Leo Tolstoy

lastinline (where a mind in search of Truth is not stuck in the miry clay, that is the s&l)

Since dhs considers himself such a great intellectual, I find it weird that he would peddle his wears to peasant-stock Molokans.

lastinline (& continuing to wonder out-loud)

I came across a e-mail from the infamous danny-boy and found him peddling something quite interesting.

Click here --->>Heresy Peddler

He seems to have strayed into some a new belief system which mixes a lot of worldly concepts that have encapsulated in the writings of Leo Tolstoy.

Here is excerpt from a Tolstoy writing in "Confessions," which may give us some insight into the mind of dhs and/or BibleStudent. This shows where someone's mind can wander off to when engulfed in the world that is "new israel."

"This is without mentioning all the nonsense in the Old Testament, such as the creation of light before the sun, the creation of the world six thousand years ago, the housing of all the animals in the ark, and all the various immoral atrocities such as the order to murder children and entire populations at God’s command. Nor have we mentioned the absurdity of the sacrament of which Voltaire said that there have been and are a great many absurd religious teachings, but never before was there one in which the main religious act consists in eating your own God. And what can be more ridiculous than saying that Our Lady was both mother and virgin, or that the heavens opened up and a voice rang forth, or that Christ flew up to heaven and is seated up there somewhere, at the right hand of His father, or that God is three persons in one, not three gods like Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva37, but three combined in one.

There can be nothing as immoral as those dreadful teachings according to which an angry and vengeful God punishes everyone for the sin of Adam, or that he sent his son to earth to save us, knowing beforehand that men would murder him and be damned for it. Again it is absurd to suggest that man’s salvation from sin lies in baptism, or in believing that all these things actually happened, and that the son of God was killed in order to save people and that those who do not believe it will be punished by God with eternal torment." Leo Tolstoy

lastinline (where a mind in search of Truth is not stuck in the miry clay, that is the s&l)

Go to this site and you will find dhs telling the world to "BECOME A PEACE CHURCH," but nowhere will danny be imploring them to "BECOME A NEW ISRAEL CHURCH." Does not danny believe that all people MUST become adherents and devotees to the "THE KING OF SPIRITS" or they will not inherit the Kingdom of God? For him to not inform them of this, acknowledges that he hates his neighbor as he hates himself. Does it not?

Click here ---> Heresy Peddler

Provocative enough for you?

lastinline (& again i say glad to help)

Here is more evidence that heretics do have closely related bed-fellows. In the previous link danny draws the unsuspecting visitor to another site and exposes them to a like-minded heretic and a fellow traveler to the fiery pit, where Jesus Christ assures us there will be gashing of teeth. This will be the result, sorry to say if danny continues on the same path to destruction. John 3: 16 is where I would rather he begin his journey to Truth from the God-Man, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Click Here ---> HERESY PEDDLER

Will he inform his audience when he is called on to speak, that he is a devotee to the Dark World of Ghandi?

lastinline (& giving you the real scoop)

Tolstoy, based upon his writings, was not a Christian but a humanist with some wacky beliefs much like danny-boy

Wacky and/or heretical beliefs, which he continues to have NO gonads and/or ornaments to clearly and openly defend.

lastinline (& not taking it so hard)

Furthermore;

While doing some additional research on Tolstoy, I came to this web-site, Friends of Tolstoy which gives a special thank you to several apparent financial sponsors. One of the these sponsors' that is given "special thanks," we are informed is the "Union of Spiritual Communities of Christ." This group turns out to be non other then the DOUKHOBORS, who have a long history of unbiblical beliefs, similar to MGR and his devotees.

You might be asking, well so what? Well, please realize that many evil falsities and/or spiritual bondage come wrapped, sometimes in pretty packages. But, when opened up and scrutinized by the Truth that can ONLY be found in the Holy Scriptures, they are shown as heresy. Again you ask, so what? Well, please realize that adherence to these beliefs will bring eternal consequences.

Also, I would like to bring to your attention that in the context of Matthew 16:12; Then they (Apostles) understood that He did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and Sadducees. Again in that context, Apostle Peter, after being asked by Jesus in Matthew chapter 16, "But who do you say that I am?" He answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus informed Peter that, " Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah (Peter), for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it." Astoundingly, a very short time later, Jesus admonishes Apostle Peter with, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."

Here is some information about the heretical beliefs that are proclaimed in this Doukhobor web-site that need to be scrutinized.

The Doukhobors practiced a simpler form of religion, rejecting the literal Bible and the need for an intermediary priesthood, looking inward within themselves for the Voice of God. Sound familiar (fourNOvetta)?

In a human being, God is manifested through one’s love for one’s fellow humans and likewise for all creation. Herein lies the basis for our multiple explanation—God is a Spirit; God is a Word; God is Truth; God is Love; God is Man.

Jesus Christ attained the highest spiritual perfection possible for human beings born on this earth, and He therefore discovered and set forth the most just, the noblest and highest rules for people to govern themselves by in their life on earth. Adherence to these rules leads to the establishment of the fullest, happiest life that could possibly be established here—that is, “The Kingdom of God on Earth”, and likewise entitles a person to his place in eternity.

Doukhoborism is a rationalistic Life-Conception, which is not fettered by any static dogmas (Holy Scriptures?). It is veritably an unending growth and development of logical paths of Thought; a continuous broadening of our powers of Reason in the growing awareness of eternal Truth, and an everlasting strife towards perfection of our Spiritual Selves.

Finally, the Doukhobor Life-Conception is a never-ending development of man’s inner attitudes in his serving of God and his fellowmen: and being all such as herein stated, it can at no time be limited or confined into certain set boundaries, but it can always be felt within one, revealed unto one, and fulfilled in life; never in any way transgressing, impending or deterring the natural evolution of mankind in all of its aspects.

Now I ask you to please acknowledge what Jesus of Nazareth assures you that if you sincerely strive to know Him the result will be as He states, "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (NKJV John 8:32)

Если вы стремитесь знать Иисус, то результат будет по мере того как он провозглашает.

Иоанна 8: 32 и познаете истину, и истина сделает вас свободными. (RUSV)

lastinline (willingly & with no animosity)