Did every single cult member finally whimper off not willing to admit they don't have a Biblical leg to stand on?

Say it isn't so

You've been told the Truth and now you are responsible with what you do with it

They cannot support their belief/faith in mgr and his falsehoods with SCRIPTURE---precisely because the falsehoods they have accepted and believe are anti/un-SCRIPTURAL (proven on more than one occasion).  Therefore, they will never be able to defend their position with THE LORD GOD’S word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---the two are irreconcilable---hence the silence.

But instead of fessing up to the fact/truth of the matter, they continue to delude themselves, as did their beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd/god, with the distorted view that all who do not accept the falsehoods are apostates, unbelievers, have "left the faith of their forefathers," etc., etc., etc.---any and every excuse as absurd as it may be (and is, as seen in their posts).

So sad….

20 hours ago, anonymous said:

They cannot support their belief/faith in mgr and his falsehoods with SCRIPTURE---precisely because the falsehoods they have accepted and believe are anti/un-SCRIPTURAL (proven on more than one occasion).  Therefore, they will never be able to defend their position with THE LORD GOD’S word(s) aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---the two are irreconcilable---hence the silence.

But instead of fessing up to the fact/truth of the matter, they continue to delude themselves, as did their beloved hero/leader/mentor/shepherd/god, with the distorted view that all who do not accept the falsehoods are apostates, unbelievers, have "left the faith of their forefathers," etc., etc., etc.---any and every excuse as absurd as it may be (and is, as seen in their posts).

So sad….

Scripture

12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will never again leave it. Upon him I will write the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God (the new Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven from My God), and My new name.

13 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches

20 hours ago, anonymous said:

So sad….

Scripture

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me. 

21 To the one who is victorious, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

22 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.