orion

Observation...

For the past year we see the commercials about how if we use a roof or rabbit ears antennae we need to get a converter box otherwise we won't get any tv stations.

Just curious why the government is so concerned that we not miss anything from holliwood?

The credit card bill that is about to be signed by lord obama is wonderful, but what about the bill that is attached, the right to carry loaded guns into the national parks to protect ourselves from those ferocious four legged creatures. :bigemo_harabe_net-24:

Its amazing what some heavy weight lobbyist can accomplish.

Sergio Garcia was crowned "queen" of the Fairfax High School prom, Garcia who is in fact a boy. Can some one tell me what in blazes is going on with this country.

Abortion doctor was shot dead inside a church. My question is why did the church allow this person to be an usher or even allow him to be a member. Were they not aware of what he does in the privacy of his clinic. Abortion is murder.

A doctor who kills unborn babies and goes to church to praise God :crazy:

Why oh why? Here's why.

Romans 3:10-18

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: 14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet are swift to shed blood: 16 Destruction and misery are in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Abortion doctor was shot dead inside a church. My question is why did the church allow this person to be an usher or even allow him to be a member. Were they not aware of what he does in the privacy of his clinic. Abortion is murder.

A doctor who kills unborn babies and goes to church to praise God :crazy:

This CONDEMNATION, coming from a dark place where "THE TRUTH" is hidden. He (Tiller) went to a church that has a made-up god, which in FACT is made-up out of thin air, just like yours.

Again, WHO, exactly is your GOD? Orion, I wait for some CLEAR answers.

lastinline (sorry, again to be SO blunt, but again, to not do so would be folly) :135: