21 replies to this topic

#1 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

THE GOSPEL

After these things HE appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country.  And they went back and told the rest, but they did not believe them.  Afterward HE appeared to the eleven themselves as they were reclining at table, and HE rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they had not believed those who saw HIM after HE had risen.  And HE said to them, ‘Go into all the world and proclaim THE GOSPEL to the whole creationWhoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.’” (Mark 16:12-16)

“So then THE LORD JESUS, after HE had spoken to them, was taken up into Heaven and sat down at the right hand of GOD.  And they went out and preached everywhere, while THE LORD worked with them and confirmed THE MESSAGE by accompanying signs.” (Mark 16:19-20)

For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life.  For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through HIMWhoever believes in HIM is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE only SON of GOD.” (John 3:16-18)

"For I am not ashamed of THE GOSPEL, for it is the power of GOD for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.  For in it the righteousness of GOD is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, 'The righteous shall live by faith.'” (Romans 1:16-17)

The word---gospel---means "good news" or "glad tidings," and is derived from the Greek---εαγγέλιον, euangelion

THE GOSPEL is:

• THE GOSPEL...of GOD (Mark 1:14; Romans 15:16)
  • THE GOSPEL...of JESUS CHRIST (Mark 1:1; 1 Corinthians 9:12)
  • THE GOSPEL...of HIS SON (Romans 1:9)
  • THE GOSPEL...of THE KINGDOM (Matthew 4:23)
  • THE GOSPEL...of the grace of GOD (Acts 20:24)
  • THE GOSPEL...of the glory of CHRIST (2 Corinthians 4:4)
  • THE GOSPEL...of peace (Ephesians 6:15)
  • THE...eternal...GOSPEL (Revelation 14:6)

In short, THE GOSPEL is:

THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS of THE MESSIAH/CHRIST, the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES (both Old & New Covenants/Testaments), HIS KINGDOM (Colossians 1:14-15), and the redemption of mankind and creation through HIS birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign.

THE LORD GOD’S---

• glory (Luke 9:32; John 1:14; Hebrews 1:3a)
  • grace (John 1:14)
  • gift (Romans 5:15) [of salvation] to HIS creatures [and creation] (Romans 8:18-21)

---manifested/revealed in and through---JESUS [THE] CHRIST (Romans 5:10) is...THE GOSPEL

JESUS’---birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign (HIS KINGDOM) = HIS victory over satan (son of perdition, progenitor of lies, rebel), sin (satan’s “works” aka disobedience to/transgression of THE LORD GOD’S words), and death (sin’s penalty) = peace with HIM, peace with fellow creatures, and world peace.

THE GOSPEL is---eternal/everlasting---because THE ONE and ONLY TRUE SOURCE of THE GOSPEL is eternal/everlasting---THE LORD GOD HIMSELF.

Apostle Paul speaks of “another gospel” which is not an equivalent to THE [TRUE] GOSPEL---because THE GOSPEL of GOD is HIS revelation---not man’s fabrication, as it is written:

“For I would have you know, brothers, that THE GOSPEL that was preached by me is not man's gospel.  For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of JESUS CHRIST.” (Galatians 1:11-12)

(For examples of “man’s gospel” aka “another gospel” aka “no gospel at all,” see mgr’s memoirs for his "new" (but "old") gnosticism.)

The Greek word---euangelion---is also the source (via Latinized evangelium) of the terms "evangelist" and "evangelism" in English.

The writers (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) of the first four books of the New Testament known as “the gospels” were---evangelists

In the book of Acts, Philip is named as an---evangelist:

“On the next day, we departed and came to Caesarea, and we entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him.” (Acts 21:8)

After the stoning and death of Stephen (Acts 7:54-60), which the then, Saul (later to become Paul, an apostle of JESUS), approved of (Acts 8:1a)---

“…there arose on that day a great persecution against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.  Devout men buried Stephen and made great lamentation over him.  But Saul was ravaging the church, and entering house after house, he dragged off men and women and committed them to prison.” ((Acts 8:1b-3)

---Philip was among those who were “scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria” who went about doing the following:

Now those who were scattered went about preaching the wordPhilip went down to the city of Samaria and proclaimed to them THE CHRISTAnd the crowds with one accord paid attention to what was being said by Philip when they heard him and saw the signs that he did.  For unclean spirits, crying out with a loud voice, came out of many who had them, and many who were paralyzed or lame were healed.  So there was much joy in that city.” (Acts 8:4-8)

This was the same Philip who witnessed to and explained passages from the book of Isaiah the prophet, and preached THE GOSPEL to the eunuch:

“Now when they had testified and spoken the word of THE LORD, they returned to Jerusalem, preaching THE GOSPEL to many villages of the Samaritans.  Now an angel of THE LORD said to Philip, ‘Rise and go toward the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.’  This is a desert place.  And he rose and went. And there was an Ethiopian, a eunuch, a court official of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians, who was in charge of all her treasure. He had come to Jerusalem to worship and was returning, seated in his chariot, and he was reading the prophet Isaiah.  And THE SPIRIT said to Philip, ‘Go over and join this chariot.’  So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, ‘Do you understand what you are reading?’  And he said, ‘How can I, unless someone guides me?  And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.  Now the passage of THE SCRIPTURE that he was reading was this: ‘Like a sheep HE was led to the slaughter and like a lamb before its shearer is silent, so HE opens not HIS mouth.  In HIS humiliation justice was denied HIM. Who can describe HIS generation?  For HIS life is taken away from the earth.’  And the eunuch said to Philip, ‘About WHOM, I ask you, does the prophet say this, about himself or about someone else?’  Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning with this SCRIPTURE he told him THE GOOD NEWS about JESUS.  And as they were going along the road they came to some water, and the eunuch said, ‘See, here is water! What prevents me from being baptized?’  And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him.  And when they came up out of the water, THE SPIRIT of THE LORD carried Philip away, and the eunuch saw him no more, and went on his way rejoicing.  But Philip found himself at Azotus, and as he passed through he preached THE GOSPEL to all the towns until he came to Caesarea.” (Acts 8:25-40)

As is obvious, JESUS’ disciples were obedient to HIM and HIS instruction(s)/word(s) to:

“...Go into all the world and proclaim THE GOSPEL...HIM to the whole creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned...” (Mark 16:15-16)

The entire New Testament is a testimony to and witness of---THE GOSPEL of GOD/JESUS CHRIST/THE KINGDOM/the grace of GOD/the glory of CHRIST, etc.---in obedience to THE LORD GOD and in accordance with HIS calling and purpose of being witnesses to---HIS GOSPEL.

THE GOSPEL however is not confined to the New Testament only, and includes the Old Testament as well (as egk believes).

THE GOSPEL/GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS of THE MESSIAH [CHRIST] JESUS was preached to---Abraham, as it is written (please note THE SOURCE of THE GOSPEL preached to Abraham):

“Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.  And THE SCRIPTURE, foreseeing that GOD would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached THE GOSPEL beforehand to Abraham, saying, ‘In you shall all the nations be blessed.’  So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.” (Galatians 3:7-9)

Now how is it that---THE SCRIPTURE preached THE GOSPEL to Abraham?

In the book of---Genesis is found the following:

“And the angel of THE LORD called to Abraham a second time from Heaven and said, ‘By MYSELF I have sworn,’ declares THE LORD, ‘because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your OFFSPRING shall possess the gate of HIS enemies, and in your OFFSPRING, shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed MY voice.’” (Genesis 22:15-18)

Apostle Paul refers to the above promise of THE LORD GOD to Abraham that “...in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed” in Galatians 3:16 when he clarifies just WHO exactly THE SEED/OFFSPRING is WHOM THE LORD GOD made reference to in the Genesis 22:15-18 text:

“Now the promises were made to Abraham and to his offspring. It does not say, ‘And to offsprings,’ referring to many, but referring to ONE, ‘And to your OFFSPRING,’ WHO is CHRIST.” (Galatians 3:16)

The promise THE LORD GOD made to Abraham is fulfilled in its fullest sense not in the millions of Abraham’s descendants, but rather in Abraham’s ONE unique descendant---JESUS [THE] CHRIST.  In CHRIST JESUS, the blessing of Abraham comes to---all the nations, to all those who will believe as Abraham did---in THE PROMISED SEED/OFFSPRING, the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

The experience of Abraham and the sacrificing of his only son (Isaac) was essentially---THE GOSPEL---foreshadowing and portraying the sacrificial death of THE LORD GOD'S ONLY SON---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---for the salvation and redemption of mankind and creation.  

THE GOSPEL preached to Abraham in the Old Testament has been brought into full [day]light with the advent of the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---for it is THE HOLY SCRIPTURES that bear witness to, testify of, and are fulfilled in HIM as HE HIMSELF said:

“And HE came to Nazareth, where HE had been brought up. And as was HIS custom, HE went to the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and HE stood up to read.  And the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was given to HIM.  HE unrolled the scroll and found the place where it was written, ‘THE SPIRIT of THE LORD is upon ME, because HE has anointed ME to proclaim GOOD NEWS to the poor.  HE has sent ME to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of THE LORD’S favor.’  And HE rolled up the scroll and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all in the synagogue were fixed on HIM.  And HE began to say to them, Today this SCRIPTURE has been fulfilled in your hearing.’” (Luke 4:16-21)

“Consequently, when CHRIST came into the world, HE said, ‘Sacrifices and offerings YOU have not desired, but a body have YOU prepared for ME; in burnt offerings and sin offerings YOU have taken no pleasure.  Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do YOUR will, O GOD, as it is written of ME in the scroll of THE BOOK.’” (Hebrews 10:5-7; cf Psalm 40:7)

The author of Hebrews provides a glimpse of THE GOSPEL being preached throughout time and history:

“For GOOD NEWS came to us just as to them, but THE MESSAGE they heard did not benefit them, because they were not united by faith with those who listened.” (Hebrews 4:2)  (THE HOLY SCRIPTURES provide information concerning "those who listened" (Jews and Gentiles) aka "the household of faith/household of GOD"---Galatians 6:10b; Ephesians 2:19b). 

So---all---black/brown/red/yellow/white---throughout time and history---who believed/believe in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---were/are “united by faith” (via THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of GOD aka THE HOLY SPIRIT)---the same “faith” that Abraham had in---THE LORD GOD WHO is SPIRIT (John 4:24; 2 Corinthians 3:17a) thus are "...the sons of Abraham." (Galatians 3:7)

Back to evangelists and evangelism....

Apostle Paul makes mention of---evangelists---in his Ephesians epistle:

“And HE gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of CHRIST…” (Ephesians 4:11-12)

To “evangelize” (expressed through the Hebrew verb “basar”) then, is---to proclaim THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS of the victory of THE LORD GOD’S salvation via the---birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign of---JESUS [THE] CHRIST.  Thus, in HIS economy and ministry, all of JESUS’ disciples are---evangelists---because they preach---HIM, HIS KINGDOM, and the redemption of mankind and creation through HIS birth, life, death, resurrection, ascension, mediation, and reign aka the testimony of JESUS aka THE SPIRIT of prophecy (truth).

Please NOTE:  There is---no mystery, no secrecy---in THE [ETERNAL/EVERLASTING] GOSPEL. 

Apostle Paul makes this abundantly clear in his testimony of the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES: 

“…of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from GOD that was given to me for you, to make the word of GOD fully known, the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to HIS saints.  To them GOD chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is CHRIST in you, the hope of glory HIM we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in CHRIST.” (Colossians 1:25-28)

The “mystery of the ages” aka THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS has been manifested/revealed in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---and HIS meritorious work on the cross = salvation for all who---believe/have faith [in HIM].  (THE very ONE WHOM unbelievers during HIS day denied/rejected, and WHOM unbelievers today deny/reject HIM---e.g., f/m/p, et al).

Also please NOTE:  There is---no exclusivity---of persons to whom THE GOSPEL is preached. 

Apostle John brings this point home in his testimony of JESUS aka THE GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS/THE GOSPEL---

“For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS ONLY SON, that whoever believes in HIM should not perish but have eternal life.  For GOD did not send HIS SON into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through HIM.” (John 3:16-17)

---along with “sad tidings/bad news” for those who deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES:

“...but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in THE NAME of THE ONLY SON of GOD.” (John 3:18)

(Unfortunately for him, his own testimony/words have placed f/m/p into the category of---unbelievers in the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES aka those who are “condemned already.”)

THE same MESSAGE [of salvation] for all mankind rings true in the book of Revelation wherein is found the phrase “an eternal GOSPEL”:

“Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an eternal GOSPEL to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people.” (Revelation 14:6)

Again---no exclusivity---of persons to whom THE [ETERNAL/EVERLASTING] GLAD TIDINGS/GOOD NEWS/GOSPEL is preached---only condemnation to those who do not believe in THE ONLY NAME under Heaven given among men by which they must be saved (Acts 4:12), the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

And once again the truths of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES prove faithful in exposing as a falsehood/lie/untruth and bringing to naught, f/m/p’s anti/un-SCRIPTURAL fabrication of a response to the question---What is “the eternal gospel”?---seen here:

Sorry. It is only reserved for the children of Abraham. (Sharing Your Faith Or Not While Attending A Cult, post #24)

It is only logical that f/m/p cannot provide a---truthful (full of truth)---answer because, as previously stated, he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, and he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST because he denies/rejects the real JESUS [THE CHRIST]---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---THE ONE WHO promised the indwelling of HIS SPIRIT aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST aka THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE HOLY SPIRIT in HIS disciples post HIS departure (John 14:16-17).

CHRISTians lament the empty, desolate, and doomed gnostic believers and followers of a counterfeit/fraudulent/imposter “Christ”....their “new Jewish Messiah.”

Woe unto them....poor unfortunate souls....

#2 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2017 - 05:37 AM

The Gospel for the common man but not for the children of Abraham.

Listen to Moses and the prophets!

#3 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:28 PM

(Post #2)

“For if you believed Moses, you would believe ME; for he wrote of ME.  But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe MY words?” (John 5:46-47)

Moses and the prophets spoke and wrote about---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.

THE ONE WHOM the man behind the monikers f/m/p continues to deny/reject to his eternal detriment (damnation)---as was the fate of the Pharisaic Jews in JESUS' day who claimed to be "children of Abraham" (whom HE rebuked and called "sons of the devil/serpent" aka "snakes/vipers").

Repentance of f/m/p's unbelief (sin) in denying/rejecting the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---while he is still taking in oxygen---is his only option for forgiveness and eternal life with THE ONLY ONE WHO can forgive sins....unto salvation [of souls]....HIM.

f/m/p really needs to stop deluding himself and come to grips with the reality/truth of how "common" a spiritually bankrupt soul he is....before the DIVINE gavel drops [on the final Judgment Day].

#4 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:07 PM

(Post #2)

For if you believed Moses, you would believe ME; for he wrote of ME.  But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe MY words? (John 5:46-47) Moses and the prophets spoke and wrote about---the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES. THE ONE WHO you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, continue to deny/reject to your eternal detriment (damnation). Repentance of your unbelief (sin)---while you are still taking in oxygen---is your only option for forgiveness and eternal life with THE ONLY ONE WHO can forgive sins---unto salvation [of souls]. You really need to stop deluding yourself and come to grips with the reality/truth of how "common" a spiritually bankrupt soul you are....

15 For God says to Moses:

I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.

16 So then, it does not depend on mans desire or effort, but on Gods mercy.

Election is not based on a mans work. Grace is bestowed according to Gods will.

Repentance does not force God to accept someone who is not called.

It appears that you never understood the message of the gospel. As well as those of the Christian religious system.

Its simply business.

#5 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:07 AM

(Post #5)

f/m/p,

The real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---preached this:

“...Repent, for THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at hand.” (Matthew 4:17)

Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, believe HIS words?  Yes or no?

Also, please explain to the readers what---repentance---has to do with---THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN---and why JESUS commanded---repentance

#6 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

(Post #5)

f/m/p,

The real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---preached this:

...Repent, for THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN is at hand. (Matthew 4:17)

Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, believe HIS words?  Yes or no?

Also, please explain to the readers what---repentance---has to do with---THE KINGDOM of HEAVEN---and why JESUS commanded---repentance

Repentance from sin was the preaching of John the Baptist.

He said;

10 The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 I baptize you with water for repentance, but after me will come One more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.
12 His winnowing fork is in His hand to clear His threshing floor and to gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

It was to late at that time for the Jews to repent. It was of no value to those who were not called.

John said;

7 But when John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his place of baptism, he said to them, You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?
8 Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

The True Christ did not preach repentance from sin. Only the ecunemical Christ did.

Christ excluded the whole world except those that God gave him. John 17

The Christian religious system would have you believe otherwise.

To preach repentance from sin is now considered sin. Hebrew's 6:1-7

Listen to Moses and the Prophets!

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two.

#7 seeking_truth_1

seeking_truth_1

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 7,871 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:15 PM

From then on Jesus began to preach, "Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near." Matthew 4:17

The True Christ did not preach repentance from sin. Only the ecunemical Christ did.

**********Disclaimer**********
I wish to set forth that I am not molokan bashing
There are the 3 general groups within the molokan community

Group 1 - Christians: 66 Book, Jesus is fully God AND fully man and He is one of the members of the Tri-Hypostasis (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). He physically came to Earth and died on the Cross at Calvary for my sin. I cannot earn my way to Heaven by my works. It is by Grace I have been saved. (Reference Ephesians 2:8-10)
Group 2 - Traditionalists: You "make it" to Heaven through a "hodge-podge" of ceremony, works, lineage etc...This group is propagating a lie
Group 3 - Occultists: The 2 book, we're the "New Israel" because God changed His mind about the "old" Israel, we're of the woman of the seed, we have our "special" way to Heaven by MGR as our "new christ" + ceremony, works, lineage but when asked we cannot explain but will attempt to blame the "ecumenical 666 church" for something. This group is also propagating a lie

I have no doctrinal issues with Group 1. How can I? However, I do STRONGLY suggest anyone who is actively participating in the cult of molokanism to leave. They need to find a Bible teaching Church home and maybe view molokan cult meeting attendance as an outreach ministry. The cult of molokanism CANNOT be Church for the Christian

Traditionalists have replaced Jesus with ceremony, works, lineage etc...

Occultists have replaced Jesus with mgr/S & L

When I speak about molokans, the majority of the time, I'm referring to groups 2 & 3

We're not trying to prove all molokan's Scripturally incorrect rather, we are engaging groups 2 & 3 in the light of Scripture
**********End Disclaimer**********

#8 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:36 PM

From then on Jesus began to preach, "Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near." Matthew 4:17

Like I said of the ecunemical Christ.

Furthermore, To preach repentance from sin is now considered sin. Hebrew's 6:1-7

#9 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2017 - 12:46 PM

1 In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea
2 and saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.

The Christian belief system would have you believe that Christ came only to reiterate what John preached.

#10 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

(Post #6)

"Moses said, ‘THE LORD GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brothers. You shall listen to HIM in whatever HE tells you.  And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET shall be destroyed from the people.’

THE PROPHET Moses was referring to of course is none other than the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO said this:

I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance.” (Luke 5:32)

Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, listen to [and believe] the words of THE PROPHET aka the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHOM Moses referred to above?  Did THE PROPHET WHOM Moses wrote about aka the real JESUS---come to call---sinners---to---repentance---as HE said? 

Yes or no?

(Please NOTE the words of Moses and what happens to "...every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET...")

#11 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:19 PM

(Post #6)

"Moses said, THE LORD GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brothers. You shall listen to HIM in whatever HE tells you.  And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET shall be destroyed from the people. THE PROPHET Moses was referring to of course is none other than the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO said this: I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. (Luke 5:32) Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, listen to [and believe] the words of THE PROPHET aka the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHOM Moses referred to above?  Did THE PROPHET WHOM Moses wrote about aka the real JESUS---come to call---sinners---to---repentance---as HE said?   Yes or no? (Please NOTE the words of Moses and what happens to "...every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET...")

And that Prophet instructs you to obey Moses and the prophets. Not just the one liner phrase but five books of Moses. And the entire old testament.

As is written;

24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The days of the coming of the son of man shall be as the days of Noah and Lot.

Not to call the sinners to repentance but to save the righteous.

22 Then the men turned away from there and went toward Sodom, but Abraham still stood before the Lord.
23 And Abraham came near and said, Would You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
24 Suppose there were fifty righteous within the city; would You also destroy the place and not spare it for the fifty righteous that were in it?

25 Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

#12 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:40 PM

(Post #6)

"Moses said, THE LORD GOD will raise up for you a PROPHET like me from your brothers. You shall listen to HIM in whatever HE tells you.  And it shall be that every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET shall be destroyed from the people. THE PROPHET Moses was referring to of course is none other than the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHO said this: I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance. (Luke 5:32) Do you, the man behind the monikers f/m/p, listen to [and believe] the words of THE PROPHET aka the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---WHOM Moses referred to above?  Did THE PROPHET WHOM Moses wrote about aka the real JESUS---come to call---sinners---to---repentance---as HE said?   Yes or no? (Please NOTE the words of Moses and what happens to "...every soul who does not listen to that PROPHET...")

"If you do not believe in his (Moses) writings, how can you believe my words?"

Compared to "You shall listen to Him in whatever He tells you. Whom so ever does not listen to that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people."

You are comparing scripture to the word which comes from the mouth of God. The More Sure Word.

18 And we ourselves heard this voice from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

19 We also have the message of the prophets, which has been confirmed beyond doubt. And you will do well to pay attention to this message, as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

And

12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from Gods sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

#13 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

"If you do not believe in his (Moses) writings, how can you believe my words?"

Compared to "You shall listen to Him in whatever He tells you. Whom so ever does not listen to that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people."

You are comparing scripture to the word which comes from the mouth of God. The More Sure Word. (Post #12)

The darkness in which mgr's proteges reside is absolutely tragic---but---it is the inevitable consequence of their own choice to deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES aka THE [TRUE] LIGHT. (John 1:9)

REPEAT:  CHRISTians lament the empty, desolate, and doomed gnostic believers and followers of a counterfeit/fraudulent/imposter “Christ”....their “new Jewish Messiah.”

They are much to be pitied....

#14 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

And none of your preaching even matters since the Christ of the Christian religion system is not the offspring of Abraham. Christ is only the adopted son of Joseph and Mary because of the virgin birth. He is not the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham. Thereby lying to Abraham. Because that Christ is the physical son of God not of Abraham.But God cannot lie.He said;2 Abram said, O Lord GOD, what will You give me, since I am childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?3 And Abram said, Since You have given no offspring to me, one born in my house is my heir.4 Then behold, the word of the LORD came to him, saying, This man will not be your heir; but one who will come forth from your own body, he shall be your heir.

#15 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:16 PM

Response to post #14 [and more] forthcoming, but in the meanwhile, a look at more of the “darkness” in which f/m/p resides seen in a statement he repeats:

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two. (The Gospel, post #6)

The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus – Savior, post #64)

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/p’s “rationale,” it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written:

Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  And THE LORD said to him, ‘This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, ‘I will give it to your offspring.’ I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over there.”  So Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day.  Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.  And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.” (Deuteronomy 34:1-8) 

Neither was Moses’ brother, Aaron---chosen---according to f/m/p's "rationale," since Aaron also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written:

Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah.” (Numbers 20:24)

The question to f/m/p then:

Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)?

Yes or no?

And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your “rationale”) who did not enter into the Promised Land? 

Under the guidance of THE LORD GOD, they were, after all, the ones who led HIS people out of Egypt and through the wilderness route to the Promised Land.

#16 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

Response to post #14 [and more] forthcoming, but in the meanwhile, a look at more of the darkness in which f/m/p resides seen in a statement he repeats:

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two. (The Gospel, post #6) The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus Savior, post #64)

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over thereSo Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day.  Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.  And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8)   Moses brother, Aaron, also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no?  And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land?
There are those who are chosen to enter the promised land and there are those that are chosen NOT to enter. It is Gods own choosing.

#17 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

Response to post #14 [and more] forthcoming, but in the meanwhile, a look at more of the darkness in which f/m/p resides seen in a statement he repeats:

The blood on the doorposts did not save any of the Israelites except two. (The Gospel, post #6) The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen. (Jesus Savior, post #64)

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over thereSo Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day.  Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.  And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8)   Moses brother, Aaron, also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no?  And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land?

No more questions. You never answered the question, "How is Christ the offspring of Abraham?".

Your Christ is not the offspring of Abraham.

Therefore None of your preaching matters.

On the one hand you say that Christ is the offspring of Abraham. And on the other hand you say that Jesus was born by the virgin birth with no relationship to the patriarchs but was the physical son of God not of Abraham.

You are confused.

#18 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:03 AM

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over thereSo Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day.  Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.  And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8)   Neither was Moses brother, Aaron---chosen---according to f/m/p's "rationale," since Aaron also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no?  And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land?   Under the guidance of THE LORD GOD, they were, after all, the ones who led HIS people out of Egypt and through the wilderness route to the Promised Land.

The law of God is harsh.

Because Moses violated one simple commandment he was denied entrance into the promised land.

And you think with your unruly tongue you will enter it?

#19 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

So if the reason only two of the Israelites entered into the Promised Land was because they were---chosen---as f/m/p contends and obviously believes from his own testimony/words above, then according to f/m/ps rationale, it follows that Moses was not [one of the]---chosen---for he did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Then Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And THE LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan, all Naphtali, the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as the western sea, the Negeb, and the Plain, that is, the Valley of Jericho the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.  And THE LORD said to him, This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, I will give it to your offspring. I have let you see it with your eyes, but you shall not go over thereSo Moses the servant of THE LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of THE LORD, and HE buried him in the valley in the land of Moab opposite Beth-peor; but no one knows the place of his burial to this day.  Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eye was undimmed, and his vigor unabated.  And the people of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days. Then the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. (Deuteronomy 34:1-8)   Neither was Moses brother, Aaron---chosen---according to f/m/p's "rationale," since Aaron also did not enter into the Promised Land, as it is written: Aaron will be gathered to his people because he will not enter into the land which I have given to the children of Israel because you rebelled against ME at the water of Meribah. (Numbers 20:24) The question to f/m/p then: Were Moses and Aaron---chosen---(as Joshua and Caleb were)? Yes or no?  And if yes, why did they not enter into the Promised Land, along with all the "unchosen" (per your rationale) who did not enter into the Promised Land?   Under the guidance of THE LORD GOD, they were, after all, the ones who led HIS people out of Egypt and through the wilderness route to the Promised Land.

Listen to the prophets!

"And those who handle the law did not know Me. The rulers also transgressed against Me,"

Jeremiah 2

#20 anonymous

anonymous

Servant

• Uber Member
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

Obviously f/m/p does not realize that the questions posed to him are solely rhetorical as his reputation has proven him to be a person who does not rightly divide the word of THE LORD GOD.  In other words, as previously stated, he is a person with ZERO credibility concerning SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters.  The reason for this has been given time and again---the crux of f/m/p’s inability thus problem in providing---truthful (full of truth) answers and/or explanations according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---is simply because he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, and the reason he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, is because he continues to deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.  In other words, he is not “born again” (spiritually) by THE [HOLY] SPIRIT thus is not tutored by HIM WHO leads all those who believe and receive the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES unto all truth (John 16:13a).  This is evidenced in what proceeds out of his mouth aka his testimony/words.

When we take a look at f/m/p’s statement concerning---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---and his contention that it “….did not save any of them except two who were chosen,” we see another example of the “darkness” in which f/m/p resides.  And because he is “in the dark” regarding SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters, he has no clue of the implications and ramifications of his foolish assertion.  To illustrate this further, let us take a look at the exodus account, and specifically, THE LORD GOD’S command/instruction(s) to HIS people via Moses [and Aaron]:

“…the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at twilightThen they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat itIn this manner you shall eat it: with your belt fastened, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is THE LORD’S PassoverFor I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am THE LORDThe blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.” (Exodus 12:6b-13)

So we see that the command/instruction to apply---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---is from THE LORD GOD HIMSELF [via Moses and Aaron], along with HIS promise to---pass over---those houses on which HE sees---the blood---thus saving/sparing them.

Now if we look at f/m/p’s statement---

"The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen." (Jesus - Savior, post #64)

---we see that his statement is in direct opposition to THE LORD GOD’S command/instruction, and implies that HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve before their exodus out of Egypt---was ineffectual thus unfulfilled.  In other words, because f/m/p does not believe that---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites’ houses---saved/spared---them from THE LORD GOD’S judgment as HE promised it would (in HIS seeing---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---HE would “pass over” them), for all practical purposes, he is calling THE LORD GOD a liar, and that HE did not fulfill HIS promise in---saving/sparing---HIS people from HIS [righteous] judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve prior to their departure out of Egypt.  (But again, no surprise, only continued confirmation of f/m/p’s status as a SCRIPTURALLY illiterate thus spiritually blind---unbeliever aka a rebel [against THE LORD GOD/HIS WORD]---destined for [eternal] damnation/doom.)

The truth of the matter with respect to the exodus account (as with any matter) however, is found in the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, where we find that in obedience to THE LORD GOD and HIS calling and choosing him [and Aaron] to lead HIS people out of Egypt, Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed him [in Exodus 12:1-20], as it is written:

Then Moses called all the elders of Israel and said to them, ‘Go and select lambs for yourselves according to your clans, and kill the Passover lamb.  Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. None of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning.  For THE LORD will pass through to strike the Egyptians, and when HE sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, THE LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to strike you.” (Exodus 12:21-23)

And Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed in executing HIS command/instruction(s) for Israel’s posterity in “the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised…”:

You shall observe this rite as a statute for you and for your sons forever.  And when you come to the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised, you shall keep this service.  And when your children say to you, ‘What do you mean by this service?’ you shall say, ‘It is the sacrifice of THE LORD'S Passover, for HE passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when HE struck the Egyptians but spared our houses.’  And the people bowed their heads and worshiped.” (Exodus 12:24-27)

And upon hearing THE LORD GOD’S command(s)/instruction(s) via Moses [and Aaron], the people of Israel complied, as it is written:

“Then the people of Israel went and did so; as THE LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did.” (Exodus 12:28)

Now observe what takes place---at midnight on the eve of the exodus:

At midnight THE LORD struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock.” (Exodus 12:29)

The subsequent passages---Exodus 12:30-33---detail the reaction of Pharaoh and the Egyptians to THE LORD GOD’S judgment (tenth plague) on them, followed by---Exodus 12:34-42---and the Israelites’ exodus out of Egypt.

So in light of the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, was---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites’ houses---effectual in the Israelites'---salvation from THE LORD GOD’S [righteous, wrathful] judgment on Egypt at midnight on the eve of the exodus---as HE promised?

One must be completely blind or ignorant (literally) not to see the faithfulness of THE LORD GOD in fulfilling HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people on that fateful night in Egypt.  HE most assuredly fulfilled HIS promise as HE said HE would just as HE fulfills all of HIS promises---bar none---and every child of HIS knows this fact/truth.  (From his own testimony/words, obviously f/m/p does not.)

Were all the Israelites who believed and obeyed THE LORD GOD'S instruction(s)/word(s) to apply the lamb's blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---saved/spared---that night from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt?

The answer is---yes---of course they were.  First and foremost, because---THE LORD GOD HIMSELF was the source of the instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, and secondly, because HE is faithful to HIMSELF/HIS WORD and fulfilled HIS promise/word to “pass over” their houses when HE saw---the blood that HE HIMSELF instructed HIS people to apply to the doorposts and lintels of their houses---thus all those who complied with/obeyed HIS instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, were---saved/spared---as it is written.

#21 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:59 PM

Obviously f/m/p does not realize that the questions posed to him are solely rhetorical as his reputation has proven him to be a person who does not rightly divide the word of THE LORD GOD.  In other words, as previously stated, he is a person with ZERO credibility concerning SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters.  The reason for this has been given time and again---the crux of f/m/ps inability thus problem in providing---truthful (full of truth) answers and/or explanations according to the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES---is simply because he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, and the reason he is not indwelt by THE SPIRIT of TRUTH aka THE SPIRIT of CHRIST, is because he continues to deny/reject the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES.  In other words, he is not born again (spiritually) by THE [HOLY] SPIRIT thus is not tutored by HIM WHO leads all those who believe and receive the real JESUS---of THE HOLY SCRIPTURES unto all truth (John 16:13a).  This is evidenced in what proceeds out of his mouth aka his testimony/words.

When we take a look at f/m/ps statement concerning---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---and his contention that it .did not save any of them except two who were chosen, we see another example of the darkness in which f/m/p resides.  Because he is in the dark regarding SCRIPTURAL thus spiritual matters, he has no clue of the implications and ramifications of his foolish assertion.  To illustrate this further, let us take a look at the exodus account, and specifically, THE LORD GODS command/instruction(s) to HIS people via Moses [and Aaron]:

the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill their lambs at twilightThen they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and the lintel of the houses in which they eat itIn this manner you shall eat it: with your belt fastened, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is THE LORDS PassoverFor I will pass through the land of Egypt that night, and I will strike all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and on all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am THE LORDThe blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt. (Exodus 12:6b-13)

So we see that the command/instruction to apply---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---is from THE LORD GOD HIMSELF [via Moses and Aaron], along with HIS promise to---pass over---those houses on which HE sees---the blood---thus saving/sparing them.

Now if we look at f/m/ps statement---

"The blood of the lamb on the doorpost of Israel did not save any of them except two who were chosen." (Jesus - Savior, post #64)

---we see that his statement is in direct opposition to THE LORD GODS command/instruction, and implies that HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve before their exodus out of Egypt---was ineffectual thus unfulfilled.  In other words, because f/m/p does not believe that---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites houses---saved/spared---them from THE LORD GODS judgment as HE promised it would (in HIS seeing---the blood on the doorposts and lintels---HE would pass over them), for all practical purposes, he is calling THE LORD GOD a liar, and that HE did not fulfill HIS promise in---saving/sparing---HIS people from HIS [righteous] judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt at midnight on the eve prior to their departure out of Egypt.  (But again, no surprise, only continued confirmation of f/m/ps status as a SCRIPTURALLY illiterate thus spiritually blind---unbeliever aka a rebel [against THE LORD GOD/HIS WORD]---destined for [eternal] damnation/doom.)

The truth of the matter with respect to the exodus account (as with any matter) however, is found in the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, where we find that in obedience to THE LORD GOD and HIS calling and choosing him [and Aaron] to lead HIS people out of Egypt, Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed him [in Exodus 12:1-20], as it is written:

Then Moses called all the elders of Israel and said to them, Go and select lambs for yourselves according to your clans, and kill the Passover lamb.  Take a bunch of hyssop and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and touch the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. None of you shall go out of the door of his house until the morning.  For THE LORD will pass through to strike the Egyptians, and when HE sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, THE LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to strike you. (Exodus 12:21-23)

And Moses did exactly as THE LORD GOD commanded/instructed in executing HIS command/instruction(s) for Israels posterity in the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised:

You shall observe this rite as a statute for you and for your sons forever.  And when you come to the land that THE LORD will give you, as HE has promised, you shall keep this service.  And when your children say to you, What do you mean by this service? you shall say, It is the sacrifice of THE LORD'S Passover, for HE passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when HE struck the Egyptians but spared our houses.  And the people bowed their heads and worshiped. (Exodus 12:24-27)

And upon hearing THE LORD GODS command(s)/instruction(s) via Moses [and Aaron], the people of Israel complied, as it is written:

Then the people of Israel went and did so; as THE LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. (Exodus 12:28)

Now observe what takes place---at midnight on the eve of the exodus:

At midnight THE LORD struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock. (Exodus 12:29)

The subsequent passages---Exodus 12:30-33---detail the reaction of Pharaoh and the Egyptians to THE LORD GODS judgment (tenth plague) on them, followed by---Exodus 12:34-42---and the Israelites exodus out of Egypt.

So in light of the word(s) of THE LORD GOD aka THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, was---the blood on the doorposts and lintels of the Israelites houses---effectual in the Israelites'---salvation from THE LORD GODS [righteous, wrathful] judgment on Egypt at midnight on the eve of the exodus---as HE promised?

One must be completely blind or ignorant (literally) not to see the faithfulness of THE LORD GOD in fulfilling HIS promise to---save/spare---HIS people on that fateful night in Egypt.  HE most assuredly fulfilled HIS promise as HE said HE would just as HE fulfills all of HIS promises---bar none---and every child of HIS knows this fact/truth.  (From his own testimony/words, obviously f/m/p does not.)

Were all the Israelites who believed and obeyed THE LORD GOD'S instruction(s)/word(s) to apply the lamb's blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses---saved/spared---that night from HIS judgment (tenth plague) on Egypt?

The answer is---yes---of course they were.  First and foremost, because---THE LORD GOD HIMSELF was the source of the instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, and secondly, because HE is faithful to HIMSELF/HIS WORD and fulfilled HIS promise/word to pass over their houses when HE saw---the blood that HE HIMSELF instructed HIS people to apply to the doorposts and lintels of their houses thus all those who complied with/obeyed HIS instruction/word(s) to apply the blood on the doorposts and lintels of their houses, were---saved/spared---as it is written.

Yet they all left Egypt only for the angel of death to kill them all in the wilderness. Except for Joshua and Caleb.

63 These are those who were numbered by Moses and Eleazar the priest, who numbered the sons of Israel in the plains of Moab by the Jordan at Jericho.
64 But among these there was not a man of those who were numbered by Moses and Aaron the priest, who numbered the sons of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai.
65 For the LORD had said of them, They shall surely die in the wilderness. And not a man was left of them, except Caleb the son of Jephunneh and Joshua the son of Nun.

In the same manner not all those who partake in the communion meal will be saved.

Because of unbelief in the everlasting gospel.

#22 Guest_prijun_*

Guest_prijun_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:09 AM

King David wrote

10 For forty years I loathed that generation, And said they are a people who err in their hearts And they do not know My ways.
11 Therefore I swore in My anger, Truly they shall not enter into My rest.

And also Paul

16 For who were the ones who heard and rebelled? Were they not all those Moses led out of Egypt?
17 And with whom was God angry for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom did He swear that they would never enter His rest? Was it not to those who disobeyed?
19 So we see that it was because of their unbelief that they were unable to enter.

The blood only saved the two who endured to the end. The twilight lamb. Upon them God fulfilled His Promise.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2017 Your Company Name