Sign in to follow this  
fourvetta

Are You A Servant of Jesus?

First a couple of questions to establish terms before I answer

Do you believe in the Trinity doctrine?

Is Jesus God in a physical form?

How do you have your sin dealt with?

1. Animal Sacrifice
  2. Acceptance of the death and resurrection of Jesus as payment in full for your sins by accepting Him as Lord and Savior
  3. Other

By seeking's own admittence, is a servant. See on the left side of the page under seeking's name.

Christ says this of servants.

13.Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14.You are my friends if you do what I command.

15.I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

16.You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

Paul also in Galations 4

1 Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all,

2 but is under guardians and stewards until the time appointed by the father.

3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world.

4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”

7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

So we can see that the scriptures affirms that the Son or the heir abides in Fathers house forever, not the servant. If the Son sets you free then you are free indeed. Christ says, "If you continue in My Word then you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free."

Also Christ only died for His lesser brethren. He is our older Brother. He is the High Priest only to His lesser brethren. He also sanctifies us by His suffering and we follow likewise. "Pick up your own cross and follow after Me." That is to suffer for His Name.

Christ said, "All things you have done to My lesser brethren, you have done also to Me."

10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified are all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 saying: “ I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You

17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.

18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.

Fourvetta, Christ also said to test all the things that you believe in, and keep what will test. Do your beliefs reflect that? How many Maximisti have we buried since being in this country, MGR teaches the flesh of his followers never dies. Is the County Coroner wrong when he determined the flesh of these people is actually dead. Please explain you contradictory beliefs.

Fourvetta, Christ also said to test all the things that you believe in, and keep what will test. Do your beliefs reflect that? How many Maximisti have we buried since being in this country, MGR teaches the flesh of his followers never dies. Is the County Coroner wrong when he determined the flesh of these people is actually dead. Please explain you contradictory beliefs.

Did you forget the Words of Christ?

54.Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

55.For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

56.Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. 57.Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

58.This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever

There are plenty of graves in Israel. They are filling pretty quick to.

Also Christ said that during His time the all the dead will come out of their graves. 2006 years ago. "The time has now come."

24"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

25I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.

26For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.

27And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

29and come out—those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned.

We'll try this again...

fourvetta,

Do you believe in the Trinity doctrine?

Is Jesus God in a physical form?

How do you have your sin dealt with?

1. Animal Sacrifice
  2. Acceptance of the death and resurrection of Jesus as payment in full for your sins by accepting Him as Lord and Savior
  3. Other

Fourvetta aka….. “King O Copy N Paste”

Rule One, Never answer a question directly…..

Rule Two, Answer with vague but seemingly related scripture. ….

Rule Three, Cause frustration so they will stop testing your beliefs….

Rule Four, Your shepherd is different than theirs, the scriptures of the Bible are wrong, Maxim is the way, the truth and the life, only through Страдалец Максим Гавриливич your sins are forgiven, pg. 417-14 ….

What I don't get is that my faith is an open Book, yet, for the rudometkinites, it's all a mystery

Ask me what I believe and I'll tell you without "mysterious sounding" jargon

I'll cite chapter and verse in the Bible to back it up what I hold as true

You ask a rudometkinite about their faith and you get a barrage of "gar bah age"

Is molokanism that big of a cult that they aren't willing to share their faith?

Even the mormons (one of the worlds biggest cults) knock on the doors of nenash and share their lies with great enthusiasm

So when the mormons polygamistic sister, the "new israel" molokans are asked direct questions, why can't they (fourvetta, red-zero, danny - boy , prophet et al.) answer directly?

What I don't get is that my faith is an open Book, yet, for the rudometkinites, it's all a mystery

Ask me what I believe and I'll tell you without "mysterious sounding" jargon

I'll cite chapter and verse in the Bible to back it up what I hold as true

You ask a rudometkinite about their faith and you get a barrage of "gar bah age"

Is molokanism that big of a cult that they aren't willing to share their faith?

Even the mormons (one of the worlds biggest cults) knock on the doors of nenash and share their lies with great enthusiasm

So when the mormons polygamistic sister, the "new israel" molokans are asked direct questions, why can't they (fourvetta, red-zero, danny - boy , prophet et al.) answer directly?

I think it's about RATIOS. Maxim and Dza ***** didn't mix enough truth with lie, making the S&L an un-palatable product. Maxim's doctrines were written for the scripturally illiterate, his simple jumpers and leapers. He sez his people don't need no book learnin. Page 338.4 last half of the verse. Trust me, I lie not! ....Sincerely Sledge

MGR 13/12/7 Red book page 517 line 7. “I have written these words (S&L) as a memorial of myself!

MGR 14/28, page 556 red book, bottom of first paragraph, “These books of mine are to be rewritten into one large book.”

MGR 6/7/10 page 339 line 10. GOD himself has disclosed all of his secrets ONLY to the simple people, the leapers and jumpers. and to all my loyal ones.”

s.hammer:

Isn't there a point where people finally wake up and begin to strongly question the rudometkinites about their anti-Christian and anti-molokan views

It's not like more evidence is required to build a case against the pro-2 book anti Christians such as fourvetta, prophet, danny-boy, red-zero et al.

What are people waiting for?

What are people waiting for?

It takes a lot of courage to go against ones family and ones up bringing. You have to admit to yourself that your relatives are/were NOT Christians after all.

Christianity is not for the faint of heart.

Jesus said, If you love something more than me you are not worthy of me.

The weak will NEVER have Jesus.

You and most readers of this forum know this courage comes from God when asked for in Jesus' name. It will be given according to God's will. For a Molokan there is no half way house/church that comes to mind at this very moment of writing.

We have been given a TOUGH test, but the rewards far out weigh the sacrafice.

Why won't fourvetta answer?

I guess I'll need to do that for him

Since fourvetta is a staunch rudometkinite and mgr writes that the muslim will be the servant of the molokan in the millenial kingdom (even though mgr missed the call on that one. Glorious 19th Century my ....) fourvetta must believe there is another way of Salvation for the muslim to be around at that time when it does occur

So that being the case, fourvetta must believe the following

1) Jesus is not God in physical form

2) He denies the trinity seeingas Jesus is one of the three

3) There is another way of salvation seeing as the muslim with their Anti-Christian doctrine will be around to "serve" the molokans

In which God Himself will subjugate to me (mgr) all the Mohammedan earthly kings, and through them, for my (mgr�s) sake, will destroy everywhere the thrones of the pagan kings!� (mgr - book 5, article 18, verses 1-2)

�Our (new Israel jumper/leaper) homes will be constructed, in effect, from the wood of fruit trees and with stones of hewn marble; and together with this, will be all the kings of the ethnical Mohammedans essentially, whom will remain to live with us upon the blessed earth for a thousand years.� (mgr - book 6, article 21, verse 14)

�During that time (the thousand years) actually, in our presence, no false-christians, pig eaters, nor worshippers of the abominable will remain anywhere, not even one, throughout the whole of our promised land with the exception of the loyal Mohammedans. [Titus 1:15-16]� (mgr - book 6, article 22, verse 1)

�Whereby, all this brilliance of our new city will radiate the mark of sanctimony; and at the same time, to all the Mohammedan kings and all their people, whom in all places will remain to dwell within all our new promised land.� (mgr - book 6, article 23, verse 5)

�And whom Thou Lord, will place all of us in like status as leaders and masters in complete unison over all the races that surround us; essentially those who during that time (the thousand years) will remain to dwell with us upon our earth, in this case---the twelve Mohammedan sovereigns.� (mgr - book 7, article 9, verse 20)