Sign in to follow this  
IvanTheDonut

Do You Believe In The Holy Spirit?

Hello forum. I was just wondering something because of how some of you backlash against spiritual meanings, spiritual understandings, the Holy Spirit, the various Spirits of God and prophecy etc etc, oh and people who talk that way.

Do any of you reading this with the exception of those who I already know accept the Holy Spirit? If so, which of you believe that God is Jesus rather than in Him Spiritually? (and vice versa)

Just simple questions really, but I do have one or two more for you. Why do you God is Jesus people always....and I mean without fail, attack the true Christian types. I mean, fourvetta and probably not many others that I have read recently truly seem to convey simple Christian attitudes and explanations without attacking others as you do back to him.

I want to know why you others always go on the attack whenever someone reproves you. Seems that whenever you don't understand what fourvetta is saying, you automatically turn it into a MGR bash session or worse yet, post snide comments about the other person in essence belittling him.

These are just a few questions or concerns. I am not trying to single out fourvetta, but let's face it...he is the one who has been posting regularly in response to you others.

Can I get some simple and honest responses without being personally attacked? Oh, and I don't want to read through a 2 mile long post just to get to last line which actually has the answer.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Hello forum. I was just wondering something because of how some of you backlash against spiritual meanings, spiritual understandings, the Holy Spirit, the various Spirits of God and prophecy etc etc, oh and people who talk that way.

Do any of you reading this with the exception of those who I already know accept the Holy Spirit? If so, which of you believe that God is Jesus rather than in Him Spiritually? (and vice versa)

Just simple questions really, but I do have one or two more for you. Why do you God is Jesus people always....and I mean without fail, attack the true Christian types. I mean, fourvetta and probably not many others that I have read recently truly seem to convey simple Christian attitudes and explanations without attacking others as you do back to him.

I want to know why you others always go on the attack whenever someone reproves you. Seems that whenever you don't understand what fourvetta is saying, you automatically turn it into a MGR bash session or worse yet, post snide comments about the other person in essence belittling him.

These are just a few questions or concerns. I am not trying to single out fourvetta, but let's face it...he is the one who has been posting regularly in response to you others.

Can I get some simple and honest responses without being personally attacked? Oh, and I don't want to read through a 2 mile long post just to get to last line which actually has the answer.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Before I dialogue with you, you must prove you are not under God's Spirit of Delusion. How would you do that?

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Before I dialogue with you, you must prove you are not under God's Spirit of Delusion. How would you do that?

Maybe he could use my crystal ball? Would that work for you steadbashed? Ooops. Uh...hm...I mean steadfast.

:biggrin:

Sada

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Maybe he could use my crystal ball? Would that work for you steadbashed? Ooops. Uh...hm...I mean steadfast.

Sada

When out of substance then get personal, but thats ok Sada,...Sada, If you were asked to prove you were not under God's imposed spirit of delusion, how would you do that?

"Do any of you reading this with the exception of those who I already know accept the Holy Spirit? If so, which of you believe that God is Jesus rather than in Him Spiritually? (and vice versa)" “ITD

Yes, I believe in the Holy Spirit.

And yes, I am one who believes that God exists as three separate persons.

"Just simple questions really, but I do have one or two more for you. Why do you God is Jesus people always....and I mean without fail, attack the true Christian types. I mean, fourvetta and probably not many others that I have read recently truly seem to convey simple Christian attitudes and explanations without attacking others as you do back to him." “ITD

Why do we attack the true Christian types? Gee, uh, cause us false Christian types are¦.

Consider it rebuking not attacking. It`s biblical, look it up.

"I want to know why you others always go on the attack whenever someone reproves you. Seems that whenever you don't understand what fourvetta is saying, you automatically turn it into a MGR bash session or worse yet, post snide comments about the other person in essence belittling him." “ITD

What`s the difference? I am belittled and attacked at times, but I do not care about the harsh words that are written. I am sure FV feels the same.

BTW, did you know Jesus used snide comments against his opponents?

Oh, and what about Elijah?

"These are just a few questions or concerns. I am not trying to single out fourvetta, but let's face it...he is the one who has been posting regularly in response to you others." “ITD

FV gets an ˜A` for effort!

"Oh, and I don't want to read through a 2 mile long post just to get to last line which actually has the answer." “ITD

ï€

ï¬ï¯ï§ï¯ï–ï



©ï€ ï±ï¥ï¯ï–ï



®ï€ ï¥ï®ï€ ï¡ï²ï£ï¨ï€ ï°ï²ï¯ï–ï



¡ï®ï´ï¡ï€ ï¤ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ïµï€ ï¥ï§ï¥ï®ï¥ï´ï¯ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï



£ï·ï²ï©ï–ï

®ï€ ï¯ï€ ï§ï¥ï§ï¯ï®ï¥ï®ï€ ï€´ï¥ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ïºï·ï¨ï€ ï¨ï®ï

¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¨ï€ ïºï·ï¨ï€ ï¨ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ï€ ï¦ï·ï–ï



®ï±ï²ï·ï°ï·ï®ï€ºï€ ï€µï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï´ï¯ï€ ï¦ï·ï–ï



³ï«ï¯ï´ï©ï¡ï€ ï¦ï¡ï©ï®ï¥ï©ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¨ï€ ï³ï«ï¯ï´ï©ï¡ï

ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï€ ï¯ïµï€ ï«ï¡ï´ï¥ï¬ï¡ï¢ï¥ï®ï€®ï€ ï€ ï



¯ï€ ï¡ï®ï±ï²ï·ï°ï¯ï–ï



¡ï€ ï±ï¥ï¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï¯ï®ï¯ï­ï¡ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï©ï·ï¡ï®ï®ï¨ï–ï

ï€·ï¯ïµï´ï¯ï–ï

¬ï€ ï©ï®ï¡ï€ ï­ï¡ï²ï´ïµï²ï¨ï³ï¨ï€ ï°ï¥ï²ï©ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï¦ï·ï



´ï¯ï–ï

ï¤ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ïµï€®ï€ ï€¸ï¯ïµï«ï€ ï¨ï®ï€ ï¥ï«ï¥ï©ï®ï¯ï–ï



´ï¯ï€ ï¦ï·ï–ï



¥ï²ï©ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï¦ï·ï´ï¯ï–ï



¯ï€ ï¡ï¬ï¨ï±ï©ï®ï¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¯ï€ ï¦ï·ï´ï©ïºï¥ï©ï€ ï°ï¡ï®ï´ï¡ï

ï¡ï®ï±ï²ï·ï°ï¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¥ï²ï£ï¯ï­ï¥ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï¥ï©ï–ï



®ï€ ï«ï¯ï³ï­ï¯ï®ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€°ï¥ï®ï€ ï´ï·ï€ ï«ï¯ï³ï­ï·ï€ ï¨ï®ï€¬ï

ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ï€ ï«ï¯ï³ï­ï¯ï–ï



¥ï´ï¯ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ï€ ï«ï¯ï³ï­ï¯ï–ï

ï¥ï§ï®ï·ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€±ï¥ï©ï–ï

ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ï©ï€ ï©ï¤ï©ï¯ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï¯ïµï€ ï°ï¡ï²ï¥ï



¬ï¡ï¢ï¯ï®ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€²ï¯ï³ï¯ï©ï€ ï¤ï¥ï€ ï¥ï¬ï¡ï¢ï¯ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï



¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¥ï¤ï·ï«ï¥ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï©ï–ï



´ï¥ï«ï®ï¡ï€ ï±ï¥ï¯ïµï€ ï§ï¥ï®ï¥ï³ï±ï¡ï©ï€¬ï€ ï´ï¯ï©ï–ï



©ï³ï´ï¥ïµï¯ïµï³ï©ï®ï€ ï¥ï©ï–ï



¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï€±ï€³ï¯ï©ï€ ï¯ïµï«ï€ ï¥ï¸ï€ ï¡ï©ï­ï¡ï´ï·ï®ï€ ï¯ïµï¤ï



¥ï€ ï¥ï«ï€ ï±ï¥ï¬ï¨ï­ï¡ï´ï¯ï–ï



¥ï«ï€ ï±ï¥ï¬ï¨ï­ï¡ï´ï¯ï–ï



±ï¥ï¯ïµï€ ï¥ï§ï¥ï®ï®ï¨ï±ï¨ï³ï¡ï®ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€´ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ï€ ï¬ï



¯ï§ï¯ï–ï



·ï³ï¥ï®ï€ ï¥ï®ï€ ï¨ï­ï©ï®ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ï±ï¥ï¡ï³ï¡ï­ï¥ï±ï



¡ï€ ï´ï¨ï®ï€ ï¤ï¯ï¸ï¡ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï¤ï¯ï¸ï¡ï®ï€ ï·ï–ï

ï­ï¯ï®ï¯ï§ï¥ï®ï¯ïµï–ï



¨ï²ï¨ï–ï

±ï€µï©ï·ï¡ï®ï®ï¨ï–ï



¯ïµï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï«ï¥ï«ï²ï¡ï§ï¥ï®ï€ ï¬ï¥ï§ï·ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¯ïµï´ï¯ï



–ï



¥ï²ï£ï¯ï­ï¥ï®ï¯ï–ï



¯ï®ï¥ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï°ï²ï·ï´ï¯ï–ï€ ï­ï¯ïµï€ ï¨ï®ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€ ï



¯ï´ï©ï€ ï¥ï«ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï°ï¬ï¨ï²ï·ï­ï¡ï´ï¯ï–ï

ï¨ï­ï¥ï©ï–ï

ï£ï¡ï²ï©ï®ï€ ï¡ï®ï´ï©ï€ ï£ï¡ï²ï©ï´ï¯ï–ï



¯ï€ ï®ï¯ï­ï¯ï–ï



¨ï€ ï£ï¡ï²ï©ï–ï



¨ï³ï¯ïµï€ ï£ï²ï©ï³ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï¥ï§ï¥ï®ï¥ï´ï¯ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€¸ï±ï¥ï¯ï



®ï€ ï¯ïµï¤ï¥ï©ï–ï



®ï¯ï§ï¥ï®ï¨ï–ï



¯ï¬ï°ï¯ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï°ï¡ï´ï²ï¯ï–ï



¨ï§ï¨ï³ï¡ï´ï¯ï€®ï€ ï€±ï€¹ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¨ï€ ï¥ï³ï´ï©ï®ï€ ï¨ï

ï­ï¡ï²ï´ïµï²ï©ï¡ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï©ï·ï¡ï®ï®ï¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï¯ï´ï¥ï€ ï



¡ï°ï¥ï³ï´ï¥ï©ï¬ï¡ï®ï€ ï›ï°ï²ï¯ï–ï



©ï¯ïµï¤ï¡ï©ï¯ï©ï€ ï¥ï¸ï€ ï©ï¥ï²ï¯ï³ï¯ï¬ïµï­ï·ï®ï€ ï©ï¥ï²ï



¥ï©ï–ï



³ï©ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï³ïµï€ ï´ï©ï–ï

ï·ï­ï¯ï¬ï¯ï§ï¨ï³ï¥ï®ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ïµï«ï€ ï¨ï²ï®ï¨ï³ï¡ï´ï



¯ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï·ï­ï¯ï¬ï¯ï§ï¨ï³ï¥ï®ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï¥ï§ï·ï€ ï¯ï



µï«ï€ ï¥ï©ï­ï©ï€ ï¯ï€ ï£ï²ï©ï³ï´ï¯ï–ï



·ï´ï¨ï³ï¡ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï´ï©ï€ ï¯ïµï®ï€»ï€ ï³ïµï€ ï¨ï¬ï



©ï¡ï–ï

®ï€ ï¯ï€ ï°ï²ï¯ï¦ï¨ï´ï¨ï–ï



«ï²ï©ï±ï¨ï€¬ï€ ï¯ïµï€®ï€ ï€²ï€²ï¥ï©ï°ï¡ï®ï€ ï¯ïµï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï

¬ï€ ï´ï©ï–ï



¥ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ï©ï–ï



¥ï§ï¥ï©ï–ï



¥ï§ï·ï€ ï¦ï·ï®ï¨ï€ ï¢ï¯ï·ï®ï´ï¯ï–ï



·ï€¬ï€ ï¥ïµï±ïµï®ï¡ï´ï¥ï€ ï´ï¨ï®ï€ ï¯ï¤ï¯ï®ï€ ï«ïµï²ï©ï¯ïµï

¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï±ï·ï–ï



¨ï´ï¨ï–ï



¡ï®ï€ ï¥ï«ï€ ï´ï·ï®ï€ ï¦ï¡ï²ï©ï³ï¡ï©ï·ï®ï€®ï€ ï€²ï€µï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï



¨ï²ï·ï´ï¨ï³ï¡ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ï©ï°ï¡ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï



´ï·ï€¬ï€ ï´ï©ï€ ï¯ïµï®ï€ ï¢ï¡ï°ï´ï©ïºï¥ï©ï–ï



¯ïµï«ï€ ï¥ï©ï€ ï¯ï€ ï£ï²ï©ï³ï´ï¯ï–ï

ï¯ïµï¤ï¥ï€ ï¯ï€ ï°ï²ï¯ï¦ï¨ï´ï¨ï–ï€»ï€ ï€²ï€ ï¡ï°ï¥ï«ï²ï©ï±ï



¨ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï©ï–ï



§ï·ï€ ï¢ï¡ï°ï´ï©ïºï·ï€ ï¥ï®ï€ ïµï¤ï¡ï´ï©ï€ºï€ ï­ï¥ï³ï¯ï–ï



µï­ï·ï®ï€ ï¥ï³ï´ï¨ï«ï¥ï®ï€ ï¯ï®ï€ ïµï­ï¥ï©ï–ï



©ï¤ï¡ï´ï¥ï€¬ï€ ï€²ï€·ï¯ï€ ï¯ï°ï©ï³ï·ï€ ï­ï¯ïµï€ ï¥ï²ï£ï¯ï­ï¥ï



®ï¯ï–ï



–ï

ï´ï¯ïµï€ ïµï°ï¯ï¤ï¨ï­ï¡ï´ï¯ï–ï

ï¢ï¨ï±ï¡ï®ï©ï¡ï€ ï¥ï§ï¥ï®ï¥ï´ï¯ï€ ï°ï¥ï²ï¡ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï



©ï¯ï²ï¤ï¡ï®ï¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï¯ï°ï¯ïµï€ ï¨ï®ï€ ï¯ï€ ï©ï·ï¡ï®ï®ï¨ï–ï

ï¢ï¡ï°ï´ï©ïºï·ï®ï€®ï€ ï€²ï€¹ï´ï¨ï€ ï¥ï°ï¡ïµï²ï©ï¯ï®ï€ ï¢ï¬ï



¥ï°ï¥ï©ï€ ï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï®ï€ ï¥ï²ï£ï¯ï­ï¥ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï°ï



²ï¯ï–ï

ï¡ï­ï®ï¯ï–ï

ï¡ï­ï¡ï²ï´ï©ï¡ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï«ï¯ï³ï­ï¯ïµï€®ï€ ï€³ï€°ï¯ïµï´ï



¯ï–ï

ï¯ï°ï©ï³ï·ï€ ï­ï¯ïµï€ ï¥ï²ï£ï¥ï´ï¡ï©ï€ ï¡ï®ï¨ï²ï€ ï¯ï–ï



¥ï­ï°ï²ï¯ï³ï±ï¥ï®ï€ ï­ï¯ïµï€ ï§ï¥ï§ï¯ï®ï¥ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï



°ï²ï·ï´ï¯ï–ï



¤ï¥ï©ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¡ï¬ï¬ï€ ï©ï®ï¡ï€ ï¦ï¡ï®ï¥ï²ï·ï±ï



¨ï€ ï´ï·ï€ ï©ï³ï²ï¡ï¨ï¬ï€ ï¤ï©ï¡ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï´ï¯ï€ ï¨ï¬ï±ï¯ï®ï

ï¥ï§ï·ï€ ï¥ï®ï€ ïµï¤ï¡ï´ï©ï€ ï¢ï¡ï°ï´ï©ïºï·ï®ï€®ï€ ï€³ï€²ï«ï



¡ï©ï€ ï¥ï­ï¡ï²ï´ïµï²ï¨ï³ï¥ï®ï€ ï©ï·ï¡ï®ï®ï¨ï–ï



®ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï´ï¥ï±ï¥ï¡ï­ï¡ï©ï€ ï´ï¯ï€ ï°ï®ï¥ïµï­ï¡ï€ ï«ï¡ï



´ï¡ï¢ï¡ï©ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï·ï–ï



µï²ï¡ï®ï¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ï­ï¥ï©ï®ï¥ï®ï€ ï¥ï°ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï



®ï€ºï€ ï€³ï€³ï«ï¡ï§ï·ï€ ï¯ïµï«ï€ ï¨ï¤ï¥ï©ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€¬ï€ ï



¡ï¬ï¬ï€ ï¯ï€ ï°ï¥ï­ï¹ï¡ï–ï



®ï€ ïµï¤ï¡ï´ï©ï€ ï¥ï«ï¥ï©ï®ï¯ï–ï



¥ï¦ï€ ï¯ï®ï€ ï¡ï®ï€ ï©ï¤ï¨ï–ï



¡ï¢ï¡ï©ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï­ï¥ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï¥ï°ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€¬ï

ï¯ïµï´ï¯ï–ï



°ï®ï¥ïµï­ï¡ï´ï©ï€ ï¡ï§ï©ï·ï€®ï€ ï€³ï€´ï«ï¡ï§ï·ï€ ï¥ï·ï²ï¡ï«ï



¡ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï­ï¥ï­ï¡ï²ï´ïµï²ï¨ï«ï¡ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï¯ïµï´ï¯ï



–ï



´ï¨ï€ ï¥ï°ï¡ïµï²ï©ï¯ï®ï€ ï°ï¡ï¬ï©ï®ï€ ï¥ï©ï³ï´ï¨ï«ï¥ï©ï€ ï



¯ï€ ï©ï·ï¡ï®ï®ï¨ï–ï



®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ïµï€ ï¤ïµï¯ï€¬ï€ ï€³ï€ ï

ï´ï·ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï€ ï°ï¥ï²ï©ï°ï¡ï´ï¯ïµï®ï´ï©ï€ ï¬ï¥ï§ï¥ï



©ï€¬ï€ ï©ï¤ï¥ï€ ï¯ï€ ï¡ï­ï®ï¯ï–ï



«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¨ï«ï¯ïµï³ï¡ï®ï€ ï¯ï©ï€ ï¤ïµï¯ï€ ï­ï¡ï±ï¨ï´ï¡ï©ï€ ï



¡ïµï´ï¯ïµï€ ï¬ï¡ï¬ï¯ïµï®ï´ï¯ï–ï



¨ï³ï¡ï®ï€ ï´ï·ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï€®ï€ ï€³ï€¸ï³ï´ï²ï¡ï¦ï¥ï©ï–ï



¥ï€ ï¯ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï–ï



µï´ï¯ïµï–ï



µï´ï¯ï©ï–ï



°ï¡ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€¬ï€ ï²ï¡ï¢ï¢ï©ï€ ï»ï¯ï€ ï¬ï¥ï§ï¥ï´ï¡ï©ï€ ï



­ï¥ï±ï¥ï²ï­ï¨ï®ï¥ïµï¯ï­ï¥ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï¤ï©ï¤ï¡ï³ï«ï¡ï¬ï¥ï½ï

¬ï€ ï°ï¯ïµï€ ï­ï¥ï®ï¥ï©ï–ï



–ï



®ï€ ï¯ïµï®ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ï©ï¤ï¡ï®ï€ ï°ï¯ïµï€ ï­ï¥ï®ï¥ï©ï€¬ï€ ï



«ï¡ï©ï€ ï°ï¡ï²ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï¥ï­ï¥ï©ï®ï¡ï®ï€ ï´ï¨ï®ï€ ï¨ï­ï



¥ï²ï¡ï®ï€ ï¥ï«ï¥ï©ï®ï¨ï®ï€ºï€ ï·ï²ï¡ï€ ï¨ï®ï€ ï·ï–ï



¡ï´ï¨ï€®ï€ ï€´ï€°ï¨ï®ï€ ï¡ï®ï¤ï²ï¥ï¡ï–ï

ï³ï©ï­ï·ï®ï¯ï–ï



¤ïµï¯ï€ ï´ï·ï®ï€ ï¡ï«ï¯ïµï³ï¡ï®ï´ï·ï®ï€ ï°ï¡ï²ï¡ï€ ï©ï·ï¡ï



®ï®ï¯ïµï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¡ï«ï¯ï¬ï¯ïµï±ï¨ï³ï¡ï®ï´ï·ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï



·ï€ºï€ ï€´ï€±ï¥ïµï²ï©ï³ï«ï¥ï©ï€ ï¯ïµï´ï¯ï–ï



´ï¯ï®ï€ ï¡ï¤ï¥ï¬ï¦ï¯ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï©ï¤ï©ï¯ï®ï€ ï³ï©ï­ï·ï®ï



¡ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¬ï¥ï§ï¥ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€¬ï€ ï¥ïµï²ï¨ï«ï¡ï­ï¥ï®ï

ï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï­ï¥ï³ï³ï©ï¡ï®ï€ ï»ï¯ï€ ï¥ï³ï´ï©ï®ï€ ï­ï¥ï±ï¥ï²ï



­ï¨ï®ï¥ïµï¯ï­ï¥ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï£ï²ï©ï³ï´ï¯ï–ï



§ï¥ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï°ï²ï¯ï–ï



¥ï­ï¢ï¬ï¥ï¹ï¡ï–ï



®ï€¬ï€ ï³ïµï€ ï¥ï©ï€ ï³ï©ï­ï·ï®ï€ ï¯ï€ ïµï©ï¯ï–ï



¯ïµï€ºï€ ï³ïµï€ ï«ï¬ï¨ï±ï¨ï³ï¨ï€ ï«ï¨ï¦ï¡ï–ï



¨ï®ï¥ïµï¥ï´ï¡ï©ï€ ï°ï¥ï´ï²ï¯ï–ï



²ï©ï¯ï®ï€ ï¨ï±ï¥ï¬ï¨ï³ï¥ï®ï€ ï¥ï¸ï¥ï¬ï±ï¥ï©ï®ï€ ï¥ï©ï–ï



´ï¨ï®ï€ ï§ï¡ï¬ï©ï¬ï¡ï©ï¡ï®ï€¬ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ïµï²ï©ï³ï«ï¥ï©ï

ï¦ï©ï¬ï©ï°ï°ï¯ï®ï€®ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¬ï¥ï§ï¥ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï¯ï

ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï–ï



®ï€ ï¤ï¥ï€ ï¯ï€ ï¦ï©ï¬ï©ï°ï°ï¯ï–ï



¡ï€¬ï€ ï¥ï«ï€ ï´ï¨ï–ï



©ï€ ï°ï¥ï´ï²ï¯ïµï€®ï€ ï€´ï€µï¥ïµï²ï©ï³ï«ï¥ï©ï€ ï¦ï©ï¬ï©ï°ï°ï



¯ï–ï



µï´ï·ï€¬ï€ ï¯ï®ï€ ï¥ï§ï²ï¡ï¹ï¥ï®ï€ ï­ï·ïµï³ï¨ï–ï



·ï€ ï®ï¯ï­ï·ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ï©ï€ ï°ï²ï¯ï¦ï¨ï´ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ïµï²ï¨ï



«ï¡ï­ï¥ï®ï€¬ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï®ï€ ïµï©ï¯ï®ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï©ï·ï³ï¨ï



¦ï€ ï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï¡ï°ï¯ï€ ï®ï¡ïºï¡ï²ï¥ï´ï€®ï€ ï€´ï€ ï



°ï¥ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï®ï¡ï±ï¡ï®ï¡ï¨ï¬ï€¬ï€ ï¥ï«ï€ ï®ï¡ïºï¡ï²ï



¥ï´ï€ ï¤ïµï®ï¡ï´ï¡ï©ï€ ï´ï©ï€ ï¡ï§ï¡ï±ï¯ï®ï€ ï¥ï©ï®ï¡ï©ï€»ï

ï¬ï¥ï§ï¥ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï›ï¯ïï€ ï¦ï©ï¬ï©ï°ï°ï¯ï–ï



²ï£ï¯ïµï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï©ï¤ï¥ï€®ï€ ï€´ï€·ï¥ï©ï¤ï¥ï®ï€ ï¯ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï



¯ïµï–ï



°ï²ï¯ï–ï



µï´ï¯ïµï€¬ï€ ï©ï¤ï¥ï€ ï¡ï¬ï¨ï±ï·ï–ï

ï¥ï®ï€ ï·ï€ ï¤ï¯ï¬ï¯ï–ï



§ï¥ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï®ï¡ï±ï¡ï®ï¡ï¨ï¬ï€¬ï€ ï°ï¯ï±ï¥ï®ï€ ï­ï¥ï

ï§ï©ï®ï·ï³ï«ï¥ï©ï–ï

ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï¥ï©ï°ï¥ï®ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€¬ï€ ï°ï²ï¯ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï€ ï³ï¥ï

ï¦ï©ï¬ï©ï°ï°ï¯ï®ï€ ï¦ï·ï®ï¨ï³ï¡ï©ï€ ï¯ï®ï´ï¡ï€ ïµï°ï¯ï€ ï



´ï¨ï®ï€ ï³ïµï«ï¨ï®ï€ ï¥ï©ï¤ï¯ï®ï€ ï³ï¥ï€®ï€ ï€´ï€¹ï¡ï°ï¥ï«ï²ï



©ï±ï¨ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€ ï®ï¡ï±ï¡ï®ï¡ï¨ï¬ï€¬ï€ ï²ï¡ï¢ï¢ï©ï€¬ï€ ï³ï



µï€ ï¥ï©ï€ ï¯ï€ ïµï©ï¯ï–ï



³ï©ï¬ï¥ïµï–ï



«ï²ï©ï±ï¨ï€ ï©ï¨ï³ï¯ïµï–ï

¬ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï¥ï©ï°ï¯ï®ï€ ï³ï¯ï©ï€ ï¯ï´ï©ï€ ï¥ï©ï¤ï¯ï®ï€ ï³ï



¥ï€ ïµï°ï¯ï«ï¡ï´ï·ï€ ï´ï¨ï–ï



©ï–ï

ï¬ï¥ï§ï¥ï©ï€ ï¡ïµï´ï·ï€¬ï€ ï¡ï­ï¨ï®ï€ ï¡ï­ï¨ï®ï€ ï¬ï¥ï§ï·ï

ïµï­ï©ï®ï€¬ï€ ï¯ï¹ï¥ï³ï±ï¥ï€ ï´ï¯ï®ï€ ï¯ïµï²ï¡ï®ï¯ï®ï€ ï¡ï



®ï¥ï·ï§ï¯ï´ï¡ï€ ï«ï¡ï©ï€ ï´ï¯ïµï–ï



¯ïµï€ ï±ï¥ï¯ïµï€ ï¡ï®ï¡ï¢ï¡ï©ï®ï¯ï®ï´ï¡ï–ï



´ï¡ï¢ï¡ï©ï®ï¯ï®ï´ï¡ï–ï



µï€ ï¡ï®ï±ï²ï·ï°ï¯ïµï€®

:60:that was a long one!

ITD please start reading here:

You have admitted probably the number one reason why the same arguments are hashed out, over and over and over again. It is the unwillingness to understand what the other person believes and why.

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Sada

When out of substance then get personal, but thats ok Sada,...Sada, If you were asked to prove you were not under God's imposed spirit of delusion, how would you do that?

What was that old Peter Gabriel song again? Give me a minute and it will come to me.

Oh, back to the question at hand.

You and I have been perusing these sites for quite awhile, a couple of years at least, wouldn't you say? So,we both know each others style of writing and responding to questions that are put out there. The youngins' (which is anyone that has not been able to identify each posters writing style and has not had time to form an opinion on each 'posters' belief) come and go, but the questions remain the same. Why is there bashing?

In true steadfast fashion, you have responded to my silly sarcastic remark by questioning my belief in the living God, requiring me to prove that I am not under God's "imposed spirit of delusion". Or else...

Or else what? You won't have a conversation with me. Big whoop. You know me and my writing style, at least I thought you did? If not, please accept my apology for hurting your feelings.

The truth that I live IS my proof. I live within the love and acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ. His gift. His mercy. I certainly am without substance, (as you have stated) however, only through the Grace and Love of the Lord can I be considered worthy to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Sometimes, when the Lord allows, I am even able to write an acceptable and plausible commentary or two.

Sada

PS...I remembered the song....Sledgehammer!

:moonwalk:

Anak,

:122:

That was funny and a bit repititious!

Sada

Quoting Sada; "Why is there bashing?"¦.. Who actually did bashing?

"In true steadfast fashion, you have responded to my silly sarcastic remark by questioning my belief in the living God"¦.. Where did I do that?

"requiring me to prove that I am not under God's "imposed spirit of delusion". ¦..Where did I state that your proof was required?

"The truth that I live IS my proof. I live within the love and acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ. His gift. His mercy"¦.. And you own a crystal ball... hehehe.

"You won't have a conversation with me"¦.. I tried but you had no substance, remember.

"You won't have a conversation with me"¦.. Gee! How come Sada?

Hi sada,

Is your mantra "I joke...therefore I am?"

Just curious.

Dear Donut,

Yup....pretty much. There are times that I tried to have meaningful conversations and state my opinion in regards to my beliefs, and these words were disected and not respected. Look at the example below. Now, if anyone believes that the internet is the end all of communication, I would have to disagree because intonation of the writer cannot be heard. Taking FV for example. At one time, in the Yahoo forum, I asked if he was dyslexic because I could not understand his writing style. (Sorry FV.) Misunderstandings will happen when posting in any forum because the reader brings their own experiences and beliefs to the table. That is all that a person has to draw from. I used my 'joking' as an example to draw fire from Steadfast (an unwilling participant in my scientific test, but he reacted in the way that I expected. He turned to question my beliefs before he could have any true dialog in regards to the simple question...."Why is there bashing?" Good luck trying to get a straightforward answer from 'Sledge'.

My answer to this question is: I think that it is misunderstanding and a lack of respect for other's beliefs.

Now, on to Steadfast:

Quoting Sada; Why is there bashing???.. Who actually did bashing?

Please give your definition of bashing so that I know we both have the same beliefs.

In true steadfast fashion, you have responded to my silly sarcastic remark by questioning my belief in the living God??.. Where did I do that?

requiring me to prove that I am not under God's "imposed spirit of delusion". ?..Where did I state that your proof was required?

QUOTE(steadfast #### Jun 9 2006, 11:25 PM)

The truth that I live IS my proof. I live within the love and acceptance of the Lord Jesus Christ. His gift. His mercy??.. And you own a crystal ball... hehehe.

See, you can be funny and you didn't even have to ridicule me.

You won't have a conversation with me??.. I tried but you had no substance, remember.

Funny number two.

You won't have a conversation with me??.. Gee! How come Sada?

In your typical response style, you have disected my answers. Cool. The thing is, when answering my posting, you have lost the intent behind it. You forgot the 'Big whoop'! The reason that you and I don't have meaningful conversation is because I do not believe that you respect my opinion. Maybe one day we will be able to communicate, but for now, I feel that you will simply twist my words without trying to understand my point.

For those of you that actually know me, ya'all realize that I am not concerned with being 'accepted' by anyone other than my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Again, my apologies if I hurt your feelings.

Sada

So you want us to believe you were joking, sorry girl that just won't fly! Quote Sada; "Maybe he could use my crystal ball? Would that work for you steadbashed? Ooops. Uh...hm...I mean steadfast."

Sada, In the comment below, i'm not speaking to you as you imply, but I am speaking to IvanTheDonut.

"Before I dialogue with you, you must prove you are not under God's Spirit of Delusion. How would you do that?" Written to Ivan post #2 this thread.

And you think Fourvetta is dyslexic.

Your delusion is serving it's purpose, it is affecting your understanding.

So you want us to believe you were joking, sorry girl that just won't fly! Quote Sada; "Maybe he could use my crystal ball? Would that work for you steadbashed? Ooops. Uh...hm...I mean steadfast."

Sada, In the comment below, i'm not speaking to you as you imply, but I am speaking to IvanTheDonut.

"Before I dialogue with you, you must prove you are not under God's Spirit of Delusion. How would you do that?" Written to Ivan post #2 this thread.

lleW, ouy tog em won!

I mean...Well, you got me now.

Let me me gaze into my magic eight ball and respond:

So you want us to believe you were joking

**SHAKING THE EIGHT BALL** "NEVER"

**SHAKING** "WHY NOT?"

**SHAKING** "NO WAY"

eeS, ti skrow!

adaS

Sada in your post #9 of this thread, you imply a Steadfast quote to you; "Please give your definition of bashing so that I know we both have the same beliefs." .......I could find no such statement :127: made by me to you in this thread. I think you are an intentionally deceptive person with a crystal ball. I don't believe you are the joking person that you want us to think.

Sada in your post #9 of this thread, you imply a Steadfast quote to you; "Please give your definition of bashing so that I know we both have the same beliefs." .......I could find no such statement :127: made by me to you in this thread. I think you are an intentionally deceptive person with a crystal ball. I don't believe you are the joking person that you want us to think.

Silly SF,

The quotes in purple are my answers to your previous post (I think it was # 8 on this thread). :64: Your answers are in red from post #8 and my remarks are in black from post #6.

Magic eight ball....does that make sense? **shaking** YEAH,RIGHT!

S a d a