little koshka

This Is What I Have Been Talking About

A quote from Poopsqually -

Hi Mr.Ed, that's a good question!

Unlike some on this site, i believe in the physical manifistation of the Holy Spirit. So belonging to a "prigun" church is not troubling. There were jumpers before mgr came on the scene, and there were jumpers that did not accept him when when he did appear on the scene. I am not saying that i am postayan, rather i was showing presidence to dear ivan as to why i belong to a molokan church.

The maximist part on the other hand is very troubling!

Thanks Poopsqually -

This is what I have been talking about - there is a silent majority that knows better in the Molokan community. A silent majority that knows right from wrong. You know the deal - I am sure you have been reading and following along - what is your take on the whole thing? What do you suggest the silent majority in the Molokan community do to make things right? How can the religeous fanatic minority be set straight? How can the Molokans that know better take their churches back? What can be done?

A quote from Poopsqually -

Hi Mr.Ed, that's a good question!

Unlike some on this site, i believe in the physical manifistation of the Holy Spirit. So belonging to a "prigun" church is not troubling. There were jumpers before mgr came on the scene, and there were jumpers that did not accept him when when he did appear on the scene. I am not saying that i am postayan, rather i was showing presidence to dear ivan as to why i belong to a molokan church.

The maximist part on the other hand is very troubling!

Thanks Poopsqually -

This is what I have been talking about - there is a silent majority that knows better in the Molokan community. A silent majority that knows right from wrong. You know the deal - I am sure you have been reading and following along - what is your take on the whole thing? What do you suggest the silent majority in the Molokan community do to make things right? How can the religeous fanatic minority be set straight? How can the Molokans that know better take their churches back? What can be done?

Quite frankly, I think the silent majority ought to go join Kern Ave church. They need more members lately from what I have heard! :ohmy:

But seriously though, you can't have only part of a Molokan church. If you want to keep half of your stixi songs, half or more of your molyitvi, and the general format of our services, then sure...throw the book off the table. You know what though...that is a self fulfilling prophecy. It's going to happen. There was an old man sometime back whom the Holy Spirit worked through and told the people that. There was more to it, but that's the gist of it....that at that time, the Molokan church as we know it today will cease to exist seperate from 666 church down the street.

Good luck to ya.

Little Koshka, I'm no expert on what needs to be done! For now, i am concentrating on myself, my wife and my kids.

One thing i would like to see is the silent ones who feel like you and i get together in person rather than on an annoymous internet forum. There is strength in numbers, and if others know that there are others who believe the same as they do, it will make it easier to be out in the open about biblical beliefs.

Little Koshka, I'm no expert on what needs to be done! For now, i am concentrating on myself, my wife and my kids.

One thing i would like to see is the silent ones who feel like you and i get together in person rather than on an annoymous internet forum. There is strength in numbers, and if others know that there are others who believe the same as they do, it will make it easier to be out in the open about biblical beliefs.

Also, to back up my opinion that the unbelievers ought to be with each other...read below:

6:14. Bear not the yoke with unbelievers. For what participation hath

justice with injustice? Or what fellowship hath light with darkness?

I'm not saying any of this to be facetious or condescending, but merely to find an approach that could work in the Molokan scenario. Maybe you could all go back to Big Church.

Just a thought.

...throw the book off the table. You know what though...that is a self fulfilling prophecy. It's going to happen. There was an old man sometime back whom the Holy Spirit worked through and told the people that. There was more to it, but that's the gist of it....that at that time, the Molokan church as we know it today will cease to exist seperate from 666 church down the street.

So then what`s going to happen to the ˜true` believers?

:135:

...throw the book off the table. You know what though...that is a self fulfilling prophecy. It's going to happen. There was an old man sometime back whom the Holy Spirit worked through and told the people that. There was more to it, but that's the gist of it....that at that time, the Molokan church as we know it today will cease to exist seperate from 666 church down the street.

Here's an analogy to answer that last question.

Say that you have 10 black unicorns and 10 white ones. Now picture them all mixed up together just like salt and pepper. Now picture this...all the black unicorns (unbelievers) disappeared into the middle of nowhere. Poof. Hey...maybe they were raptured! Not.

Ok, so all the black unicorns (unbelievers) have vanished off to Big Church or wherever. What do you have left?

Believers!! errr I mean white unicorns. All you have left are white unicorns...or the believers. So now only believers are left together. What great church!

In a "word", molo-cocoon :64:

No one wants to speak out against heresy because of the risk of being thrown out or shunned

I don't necessarily agree there is a "silent majority" that knows better

I would be more inclined to say that there is a "silent majority" who wants to know better, but out of fear, they accept the drivel being put out by the group 3 "new israel" or hard core group 2 traditionalist

It's the silent group 1 that needs to not only stop the silence, but begin to start throwing the "extra books" out the front doors along with all those that will not stand correction

Thanks Poopsqually -

In a "word", molo-cocoon :64:

No one wants to speak out against heresy because of the risk of being thrown out or shunned

I don't necessarily agree there is a "silent majority" that knows better

I would be more inclined to say that there is a "silent majority" who wants to know better, but out of fear, they accept the drivel being put out by the group 3 "new israel" or hard core group 2 traditionalist

It's the silent group 1 that needs to not only stop the silence, but begin to start throwing the "extra books" out the front doors along with all those that will not stand correction

Thanks Poopsqually -

Our preachers will not allow a dyestva that is not in harmony with the Bible, yet they place on our alter, some bless with and most will read from, a book that is out of tune with that very same Bible they are committed to. Hypocrisy U think?

Say that you have 10 black unicorns and 10 white ones. Now picture them all mixed up together just like salt and pepper. Now picture this...all the black unicorns (unbelievers) disappeared into the middle of nowhere. Poof. Hey...maybe they were raptured! Not.

Ok, so all the black unicorns (unbelievers) have vanished off to Big Church or wherever. What do you have left?

Believers!! errr I mean white unicorns. All you have left are white unicorns...or the believers. So now only believers are left together. What great church!

:laugh:

BTW, what`s your opinion of Big Church; are they to liberal?

:laugh:

Gotta love that that is coming from a person that packed his bags and ran off to another church. The only thing he threw away was his Russian Shirt & Poise. Then he is telling people to behave with physical force and throw people out the doors who will not stand correction.

The Group 1 Molokan's church is the Enchilada church that tried doing what "seeking" "truth" is saying to do. It failed, KAPPOOOT!

That was his calling??????

Then his calling was to come on this board and help the poor silent ones, who are being bullied.

So he continues living in his little world, typing behind a keyboard, unable to show his face, or give his identity. Advocating, the "silent ones" that are being "bullied" to speak out!

But he ran away.

Nice advice.

"1 I charge [you] therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Preach the word! Be ready in season [and] out of season. Convince 1, rebuke2, exhort3, with all longsuffering and teaching.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, [because] they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

4 and they will turn [their] ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. (2 Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

1) 1651 el-eg`-kho

1) to convict, refute, confute

1a) generally with a suggestion of shame of the person convicted

1b) by conviction to bring to the light, to expose

2) to find fault with, correct

2a) by word

2a1) to reprehend severely, chide, admonish, reprove

2a2) to call to account, show one his fault, demand an explanation

2b) by deed

2b1) to chasten, to punish

2008 ep-ee-tee-mah`-o

2) to adjudge, award, in the sense of merited penalty

a) to tax with fault, rate, chide, rebuke, reprove, censure severely

b) to admonish or charge sharply

3870 par-ak-al-eh`-o

3) to call to one`s side, call for, summon

a) to address, speak to, (call to, call upon), which may be done in the way of exhortation, entreaty, comfort, instruction, etc.

b) to admonish, exhort

c) to beg, entreat, beseech

e) to strive to appease by entreaty

f) to console, to encourage and strengthen by consolation, to comfort

g) to receive consolation, be comforted

h) to encourage, strengthen

i) exhorting and comforting and encouraging

j) to instruct, teach

So which is it my proud "christian"?

Are you doing what Scripture says by fulfilling your ministry of evangelism and convincing, rebuking and exhorting those in error

or

Are you turning aside to fables and joining in with the false teachers?

"1 I charge [you] therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Preach the word! Be ready in season [and] out of season. Convince 1, rebuke2, exhort3, with all longsuffering and teaching.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, [because] they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;

4 and they will turn [their] ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. (2 Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

1) 1651 el-eg`-kho

1) to convict, refute, confute

1a) generally with a suggestion of shame of the person convicted

1b) by conviction to bring to the light, to expose

2) to find fault with, correct

2a) by word

2a1) to reprehend severely, chide, admonish, reprove

2a2) to call to account, show one his fault, demand an explanation

2b) by deed

2b1) to chasten, to punish

2008 ep-ee-tee-mah`-o

2) to adjudge, award, in the sense of merited penalty

a) to tax with fault, rate, chide, rebuke, reprove, censure severely

b) to admonish or charge sharply

3870 par-ak-al-eh`-o

3) to call to one`s side, call for, summon

a) to address, speak to, (call to, call upon), which may be done in the way of exhortation, entreaty, comfort, instruction, etc.

b) to admonish, exhort

c) to beg, entreat, beseech

e) to strive to appease by entreaty

f) to console, to encourage and strengthen by consolation, to comfort

g) to receive consolation, be comforted

h) to encourage, strengthen

i) exhorting and comforting and encouraging

j) to instruct, teach

So which is it my proud "christian"?

Are you doing what Scripture says by fulfilling your ministry of evangelism and convincing, rebuking and exhorting those in error

or

Are you turning aside to fables and joining in with the false teachers?

Are you fulfilling scripture? Don't keep asking those questions about my personal life. I have to prove you nothing. You coward. You left. You sit behind a keyboard and try to disprove everyone that doesn't fit into your category of a believer.

Typical rally girl.

Talk about fables and false teachers, did you fill out your resume online to be a teacher at your church. I saw the resume on their website, what a joke. Who checks those resumes? Who checks the people, who checks the resumes?

Rally girl, stay on the sideline, obviously the field was too tough, you ran. But you will still scream and shout for other people to keep the stregnth, voice their opinion. But you are a coward, and ran, and ran and ran and ran and ran.

Thanks for calling me a "christian".

Are you even a Christian?

No, you are a Rally girl.